Welcome to Gaia! ::

*death wondered over to the nearest Cafe and stood in line, she had been gone for quite some time but now she had finally returned to her old town ...... this is where she stood waiting to get her routinly cup of hot cocoa....*
naem: cindy
appearance : tall for her age, long purple hair ( natural colour is blonde), green eyes, wears punk/emo clothes. She has her lip pierced, tummy pierced, and her nose pierced.
personality: outgoing, happy, sarcastic, she can be very aggresive at times
bio: she lives on her own in a flat, she plays lead guitar and vocals in a band
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]
"how is living with your brother doing now?"she said looking at him,and all of his scratches and woundes.
"It's been great...I've finally been able to get over my parent's death...."

"how come you aren't recovering from all of your wounds?"she said wondering
cindy sat on her wall, she was wearing a black miniskirt, a black strappy top, a shirt, and her knee high black and red converse boots. She sat drinking her coffe, looking out down the road, her blue trucker hat with the superman sign printed on it, kept her eyes out of the sun.
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]
"how is living with your brother doing now?"she said looking at him,and all of his scratches and woundes.

"You know, I think these wounds are a reminder to me......they remind me that that day did happen and they are dead...but they will heal up soon.....like in a couple of months"
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]

"You know, I think these wounds are a reminder to me......they remind me that that day did happen and they are dead...but they will heal up soon.....like in a couple of months"

"oh,hey want to hop onto my motorcycle and go to some cafe?"she said taking out her keys.
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]

"oh,hey want to hop onto my motorcycle and go to some cafe?"she said taking out her keys.
"sure!" Hops on the motorcycle
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]

We drive to a cafe.
"it's a buffet,now....it used to be a cafe\reasturaunt!"she said
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]
kravitz
[Darcy Mahem]

We drive to a cafe.
"it's a buffet,now....it used to be a cafe\reasturaunt!"she said
"Yeah. It used to be a cafe, but this portion of town was bought to make room for modernization. I know where another cafe is if you wanna go."
*death finally got her drink... and was able to sit down at a table. She looked out the window and drank....*
hi everybody
kravitz
hi

yo make a profile it dont have to be long but make one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items