Welcome to Gaia! ::

tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      ยปยป ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–š๐–˜
      โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ๐–‰r๐–†๐–ˆ๐–” ๐–‰๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–˜ ๐–“๐–š๐–“๐––๐–š๐–†๐–’ ๐–™๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–š๐–˜
      tab Hello there!
      tab this is an interest check
      tab for a roleplay by me, she wolf spirit.
      tab This roleplay is based off of the harry potter universe.
      tab It will be advanced literate, but quality is better than quantity.
      tab currently only accepting one male death eater
      tab Stay tuned for the plot.
      โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ๐–‰r๐–†๐–ˆ๐–” ๐–‰๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–˜ ๐–“๐–š๐–“๐––๐–š๐–†๐–’ ๐–™๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–š๐–˜

Basic Plot:
        Note: The plot is still a work in progress and more than open to input. I would love for us to build this roleplay together. I promise I'm not a dictator and I take every suggestion I'm given and definitely consider it and usually will probably employ it. Also, please forgive my writing style for everything below because I haven't written it out fully yet!

What if the battle for Hogwarts had gone differently, the Boy Who Lived hadn't lived and Voldemort won? It's been years since that happened, over a decade. Since then, the few Muggle borns, Order of the Phoenix Members, Dumbledore's Army members, "creatures of near human intelligence," and others loyal to the idea of a free magic have either been hunted down or gone into hiding. The magical world has become a totalitarian and militaristic state in which pure blood witches and wizards are the only ones able to freely come and go as they please, required to have papers on them at all times. The war has long been over but there is certainly no peace. Even Hogwarts is an institution teaching about the importance of blood purity and the dark arts with no admission granted to the children from "unsuitable" families.

Our story takes place in London about 15 years after the battle for Hogwarts in which Lord Voldemort truly won total control over the Wizarding World. Things have really gone downhill. A number of stores in Diagon Alley have closed, Hogsmeade is regularly raided for muggle borns in hiding, and anyone less than a pureblood witch or wizard is treated as a second class citizen or worse -- hunted down and killed. Half-bloods and muggle borns have to remain in hiding, usually in safehouses owned by purebloods who fought on the other side of the battle of Hogwarts and have managed to keep a low profile.

Rules:
        Obviously, I'm not going to write out all of the rules here. I'm going to keep it pretty brief. But, please read all of it!

First, I'd prefer an even number of "bad guys" and "good guys" at the start and your characters are more than welcome to evolve over the course of the story and become reformed death eaters or newly evil characters if you want, but I'd like it to be even at the beginning.

Second, your character can be pretty much anything you'd like including a death eater if you'd like, but they would all be older than 17 and out of Hogwarts. You can use characters that already exist in the story (i.e. Neville Longbottom at age 30, etc.) or even create your own characters. I'm not even going to be a stickler about sticking with the proper ages of characters or unions of characters (like what if Sirius Black had a kid is totally cool with me and you can make Hugo Weasley 20 years old if you want).

Third, special powers are fine, too. Your character can be an animagus, metamorphagus, parselmouth, werewolf, skilled occlumens, or just a normal run of the mill witch or wizard. Like I said, I'm very open to characters in this one.

Fourth, obviously this is an interest thread, but if we generate enough interest it can be used as an ooc where you can plot with other people's characters to develop relationships and drive the plot forward before we even start. P.S. I love forbidden romance so don't shy away from that!

Fifth, just the basic stuff: roleplay is PG-13, characters should be older than twenty 20, follow Gaia ToS, don't just lose interest and disappear. If you need to leave for an extended period or completely, just tell me and I won't be mad I promise.

The next thing will be all about what characters we already have, what characters we want or need. Then will come the reservation skeleton, which you'll just post in this thread here. No need to worry about sending me a PM with that. If you're accepted on here, I'll let you know quickly - unless I'm offline - then just be patient. I'm on here at least once a day. Once you're accepted feel free to lurk in here or plot with other people or just talk and stuff. I don't mind the post count going up.

characters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      WILLA ANDROMEDA BLACK

โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAFFILIATION Order of the Phoenix
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxCAREER wanted undesirable; small time thief; animagus
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAGE twenty-five
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxGENDER female
            sassy โ•‘ guarded โ•‘ fierce

โ–ธ โ–ธ she wolf spirit

User Image
        Christian Joseph Lou

โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxCAREERCurse-Breaker ; werewolf
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxGENDER male
            Protective โ•‘ Curious โ•‘ Secretive

โ–ธ โ–ธ Pundora

User Image
        AMBROSE BERTRAND BURKE

โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAFFILIATION death eaters, faux position in the order (spy)
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxCAREER obliviator for ministry (department of magical accidents and catastrophes) ; natural legilimens
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAGE thirty - four
            cunning โ•‘ resourceful โ•‘ ruthless

โ–ธ โ–ธ c o s m o s sideways

User Image
        AMARYLLIS JACQUELINE NOTT

โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAFFILIATION neutral
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxCAREER animagus
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAGE twenty-one
            cautious โ•‘ witty โ•‘ vagabond

โ–ธ โ–ธ Vixen Athena

User Image
        CECILIA ELANORE RIGBY

โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAFFILIATION death eater
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxCAREER skilled occlumens, hit witch/executioner
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAGE thirty
            resolute โ•‘ insensitive โ•‘ captivating

โ–ธ โ–ธ X___PLAYBOii

User Image
        QUINN BRAXTON MONTGOMERY

โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAFFILIATION order of the phoenix
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxCAREER hit wizard; seer
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAGE twenty-nine
            nimble โ•‘ systematic โ•‘ clinical

โ–ธ โ–ธ marcellust

User Image
        EVE ORWEN AVERY

โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAFFILIATION Neutral, from Death Eater family.
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxCAREER Practicing Healer for the Ministry of Magic Committee on Experimental Charms.
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxAGE Twenty-four.
      โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxGENDER Female
            Skeptical โ•‘ Intense โ•‘ Secretive

โ–ธ โ–ธ owlskulls

Fill this out and post it here if you're interested!

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/epn70m.jpg[/img]
      [size=18][color=postingcolor1] [b]FIRST[/b] [color=postingcolor2]MIDDLE[/color] [color=postingcolor1] [b]LAST[/b] [/color][/size][size=10]

[color=postingcolor2]โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][b][color=postingcolor1]AFFILIATION[/color][/b] Order of the Phoenix/Death Eater/Neutral
      [color=postingcolor2]โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][b][color=postingcolor1]CAREER[/color][/b] any job or special characteristics (animagus, werewolf, for example)
      [color=postingcolor2]โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][b][color=postingcolor1]AGE[/color][/b] written out
      [color=postingcolor2]โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][b][color=postingcolor1]GENDER[/color][/b] m/f
      [list][list][list][color=postingcolor1] three [color=postingcolor2] โ•‘ [/color] character [color=postingcolor2] โ•‘ [/color] traits [/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=postingcolor2]โ–ธ โ–ธ [/color][color=postingcolor1][b]username[/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
awkwardly awaits people to show up...

Mewling Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Christian Joseph Lou

โ–ˆ โ–ธ โ–ˆxxxCAREERCurse-Breaker ; werewolf
        Protective โ•‘ Curious โ•‘ Secretive

โ–ธ โ–ธ Pundora

The img isn't showing anything so I'm not exactly sure what size to make it xP
    ^It popped up in post but not preview so fixed smile
    I am extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanting this to get off the ground
Pundora

squeeee! thanks for joining. feel free to lurk with me or plot with me.

Mewling Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
she wolf spirit

Happy to join! This is probably one of the more interesting looking Harry Potter rps and rps ingeneral imo. I was thinking maybe Chris could be a pureblood who houses Willa and some other undesirables/order members.
Pundera

Well, Willa would definitely need a hiding spot so I certainly like that idea...

Mewling Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
she wolf spirit

I figure with him being a curse breaker it could
            be understandable for him to be a peanutbutter
            wizard and a good cover for the order as he is
            a part of the bank. Chris and Willa could also have
            met originally at Hogs leading them to also both
            joining the order.
Pundera

I was considering making Willa kind of a secret
as in she spent most of her life in hiding and
learned magic from him and the Order instead
of getting a formal education. But if Chris, perhaps,
happened to have had parents in the Order
the two of them may have known each other
since they were kids, that might be neat.

Mewling Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
she wolf spirit

Hmmm I really like that. Have you
            thought of how Willa ended up being wanted?
            This is just me spit balling, but what if her parents
            had been found out and her as a result of that.
            Which caused her parents end up being killed,
            but she got away and is now in hiding.
Pundera

That's actually exactly what I was thinking of doing, lulz
Sirius fakes his death during the events of ootp and
goes into hiding, marries a muggle born witch, they
have Willa, and in order to keep her safe, Sirius goes
back to the order when his wife is killed during
the battle of hogwarts, a few years later he's killed
protecting Willa or something like that.

I just don't want her to have too much of a sob story, though.

Mewling Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
she wolf spirit

Great minds think alike lol I don't
            think its to bad of a sob story. I mean in
            this world they are in its not unlikely for
            someone to die who is in your life especially
            when on the order side.
Pundera

True, lol it would make sense for her to have lost a lot.
How long ago do you think she and Chris met, maybe
when she was like ten, say her dad brought her to the
order around then for protection?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out