Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 0.88 88.0% [ 22 ]
-1 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image
                                                                            User ImageUser Image
                                                                            ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

User Image
                User Image
                                                                            User ImageUser Image
                                                                            ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

pretty much, at the moment i'm just having an interest check to see if anyone
                                                                            would be willing tojoin a roleplay based on fairy tale characters and what not!
                                                                            this roleplay is mostly just for character development and interaction, since
                                                                            i'm not making the plot too intricate. c: this will be a lazy adv. literate roleplay
                                                                            with 350 words being the minimum per post, but also a minimum of two posts
                                                                            a week.~ if anyone has any questions please don't be afraid to ask! for now,
                                                                            just go ahead and post if you're interested hehe, i'll have some kind of form up
                                                                            in a minute!
                User Image
                                                                            User ImageUser Image
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            User Image
                User Image
                                                                            User ImageUser Image

fill this out and post this in the thread if you're interested! c:

[size=10]
                                                                            [quote="commander handsome"][/quote]
                                                                            [b]username[/b]:
                                                                            [b]character's name[/b]:
                                                                            [b]age[/b]:
                                                                            [b]fable[/b]:
                                                                            [b]sexuality[/b]:
                                                                            [b]samples[/b]:
                                                                            [b]ideas on your fable[/b]: where is your fable now? are they still living their fairytale life with their prince? or have they lost themselves and become a prostitute? it's all up to you!
                                                                            [url=FULL SIZE UNEDITED PICTURE]my babbu[/url]
                                                                            [/size]

hehe ok people can post now ~
      boop de boop. working on stuff for the main thread O ^O

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
hello ~
just wanted to pop in and say that this plot is very once upon a time-esque
which is awesome ^^
one question though, how many slots will there be?
i normally stray away from 20+ ones because I know I'll fall behind on plotting and just lose interest.
so yeah, just wanted to see before pining for a reserve skeleton ha

Mind-boggling Belly-burster

i'm interested. c:
i've been craving a fairy tale rp for a while now actually!
but i also prefer around 10 characters in a role play.
this sounds really nice!
i just wanted to know how many characters you'll be accepting?
i normally don't apply for roleplays with over 12 characters...
      lumineerpioneer

generally around 12-16 characters i'm thinking! big roleplays scare me off as well so no worries!
      hehe i'm so glad you're interested though! c:

gee whilikers

yay!!! dude me too though- this roleplay is mostly inspired by the game "the wolf among us"
      and the fable comics, and the game just released a new episode so i've been hooked eheh~
      any fables you're interested in making?

so far i was just going to make the pied piper and maybe prince charming??

buy the stars

thank you! like i said above, it will be about 12-16 characters, but mostly because i'll
      be doubling and possibly tripling and i'll be allowing other people to as well. o 3o
      gaia_crown
      gaia_crown
      boop de boop
      boop de boop
      boop de boop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items