Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

howdy y'all! the name's nothing but flowers, but you can just call me flowers. i live in the south & in the central time zone. i'm currently a junior 401 days til graduation holla, & this past year has just killed my creative writing, so i'm trying to get back into the swing of things. i don't have any recent samples, but i can type 800+ words a post pretty easy, though. if you really want some, i can link you to a old thread. my schedule is gonna get pretty hectic soon [******** ap exams, but i know i can get at least two posts a week up. i'd rather have something pretty low maintenance, though. i do all types of pairings - m/, f//, m/f, whatever, but if you give me the choice, i'll probably pick to play the woman. i loooove doubling, though, so i'm definitely up for playing both. i prefer playing older people (like, mid to late twenties & up old), so you won't see any high school rp ideas here. i only do threads, just because they're easier.

but, enough about me, right? let's get on to some plots!
User Image

i'm craving every one of these, basically

cheating spouses three years ago, when they first got married, everything was fantastic. they were rich, beautiful, and seemingly happy. then the husband was caught with his hands down one of his coworker's pants. and then the wife started sleeping with one of her husband's rivals. and then it went downhill from there. deep down, they love each other, but... there's some things that need to be fixed.

politics one of them is your cookie cutter republican - prominent family, privileged life, and politically influential. as a matter of fact, their father is currently running for governor of new york. the other one's the complete opposite. as a matter of fact, s/he's actually the campaign manager for the opposing candidate. but, somehow, they keep falling into each other's beds.

stuff i don't have a concrete plot for yet but i'd still like to do
                                                                                      rich kid x poor kid
                                                                                      hana yori dango based
                                                                                      cowboy bebop based
                                                                                      suits based
                                                                                      bad boy x good girl in general
                                                                                      cruel intentions based
                                                                                      anything you guys suggest!
User Image

i don't have a form for you guys to fill out. if you could just tell me which roleplay you want to do, what you'd prefer for me to call you, and which time zone you live in, that would be fantastic!
User Image

don't go for second best, baby
User Image

put your love to the test

MR BORUKI's Queen

Kawaii Darling

14,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
              Hey!

I'm Codie and I'm from England which means that
              my timezone is GMT. Although at the moment I'm
              not too sure for a plot, I'd love to try something to
              do with rich x poor.

If you were interested, instead of doing it based in
              today's more modern century; maybe we could mix
              it up and base it back in the Victorian era where the
              two wouldn't have mixed really.

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hola, I'm Not Even My Final Form...or Dev...or NEMFF.
Whatever nickname you can come up with, and I was interested in doing a one x one with you.
I could do the bad guy x good girl idea as well.
I'm in the Eastern Time Zone as well since you asked. Did you have a plot for it or no..?
User Image

i'll be messaging both of you soon!
User Image

you know you know you got to
User Image

make him express how he feels

Liberal Prophet

hi I'm term of endearment, call me dear!
I really like the good girl x bad boy and I'd be totally fine playing the male role.
Also, I have skype messenger,
I usually use that for plotting but if you don't have that,
PMs work fine too!

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
nothing but flowers
User Image

i'll be messaging both of you soon!

Sounds good
User Image

and baby then you know your love is real
        heeey!
        I'm Your Neighborhood Lowlife,
        but just call me Mac.
        I like the cheating spouces idea! with doubling, ofc.
        I'm also in the Eastern Time Zone. generally speaking I mirror my partners' posts.
        just PM me for plotting! cya!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces