Welcome to Gaia! ::

interest check.

1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Partying Explorer

User Image
User Image
                          It was a foreign land, hostage by horrible monsters that imposed my every breathing moment. These monsters are plagued with diseases, blood thirsty and wild in greed that even making eye contact with them could rip out my soul. There is darkness everywhere, here light seems to be an unspoken thing, never to be seen and it's hope are dim of light ever being graced upon. To describe this place as hell would be a trivial description, because this place is surely the depths of your nightmare. A nightmare that is never ending and always seeping through your mind, watching.. waiting.. observing.. and ready to attack. Escape is a word that is only thought, never to even escape your lips because here even the very walls are monsters and they too have ears, mouths curved up in hungry smiles ready to consume what bit of hope, inspiration, and unique aspirations you may cling to. No escape is futile. Instead survival is important, survival is key. Food will not do you any good. It will simply distract your body from the truth. Sleep will only become a misleading friend, secretly an enemy ready to grab hold of you at your weakness. Shelter was nowhere to be found because it was critical to keep running, to keep moving, because if you stay in one place for too long they will close in on you and devourer you into pieces. Besides where can you find shelter when the walls only close in on you, the floorboards are waiting for your steps so they may crack through and let you fall into a never ending hole of darkness and the roof anticipating to fall on your head. So now we are left with one question, one question that I have left unanswered. What exactly is this death land? It's a place you wouldn't have even dreamt of in your wildest nightmares. It's the least possible place, a place you have found comfort from all your life. But it's a lie, all of it. A trap. It's slowly sucking away the life from you and you chose to close your eyes and ears to it's ugly truth. How could you be so naive? Can't you see that this place is only a cage, a rope around your neck that's slowly tightening, closing the doorways to your lungs and mind. This place was...

"Olivia, wake up darling. You need to get ready for the barbecue" Her mother's voice broke the early silence of air in Olivia's bedroom.

The petite female sat at her desk, and her grip tightened around her pencil. Eyelids closing shut quickly and slowly exhaling to stop her frustration from exploding. Olivia hated interruptions when she wrote. Her mind was on a rampage when it wrote, in fact it produced words so effortless it was like waves in the ocean, completely unpredictable and untamed. Sighing she set her pencil down and rubbed her temples, her eyes flickering open and looking at the clock that sat on her nightstand. Part of her wanted to reply back to her mom, "I already am awake Mom. I haven't slept for more than two hours, thanks for the wake up call anyways though.". Even her thoughts were seething with sarcasm. However the words never left her mouth because well that's just what Olivia did. She thought of responses in her head and rarely ever said half of them. Before anything came out of her mouth there was a filter. This filter cleaned all words of true emotion, real thoughts, and any truth of her opinions. Looking down at the paper she traced her fingertip lightly over the perfectly scribbled words and decided that would be enough for right now.

Moving out of her chair she slowly crept out of her bedroom and into the bathroom. Getting ready for Olivia wasn't anything special, so it didn't take her long. She was in that stage of getting into young adulthood, or teenager, or whatever the heck they called it so one would expect she would try and hardest with all the make up and crap girls do. But that was far from how she really was. Olivia wore zero make up and had the clothing choice of a "modern nun". Dresses were dreadful so just stuck with jeans or shorts. Heels were considered death traps, because seriously Olivia had no coordination in them what so ever. So with all of this useless stuff out of the way, there she stood infront of the mirror showered, dried, and had some casual jeans and a t-shirt thrown on. Her long silky hair hung close by the sides of her face. She liked having it down, kind of covering her face, so she rarely had it up and out of her face because that would show more of her face.. and um, well that's doing other people a favor. Her brown eyes caught the reflection of the tired girl staring back at her. It was amazing to know that she ran on only two or three hours of sleep. Not that anyone knew about it. She reached up and gently traced her fingers over the soft skin under her bottom eyelids, the dark circles weren't that noticeable thankfully. At least they weren't until someone got really up close to her but she wouldn't have to worry about that. Being invisible sure had it's perks.

Once she was ready enough, Olivia left the bathroom and made her way downstairs. As she entered the kitchen she could see Elijah and Izzy already eating their breakfast and her mother running around making sure the preparations for the barbecue were going fine. "Good morning" She managed a smile. Going over to the fridge she jabbed her brother lightly with her elbow "If you lean any closer, you'll be completely inside of the fridge" She said with a small smirk, squeezing beside him she grabbed the milk carton and moved away from him, getting a bowl and making herself the usual cereal she had, every single morning. Looking up at her mom she asked "So when can we get this thing over with-- I mean, when will the families be showing up?" She asked with that hint of sarcasm in her tone, because clearly every nerve in her body was screaming that she was not by any means looking forward to this barbecue. Usually any kind of gathering meant Olivia trying to hide herself from everyone and avoid the typical line "Oh where's your other daughter? Oh no not Isabella.. the other one, her name isn't coming to mind. Wait there is another daughter.. right? Well I don't mean it like that. I mean she's just so...um..different.". Actually her favorite parts of gatherings were just mentally taking notes of people and watching all the interaction. The obvious flirting between married people, the person who drags toilet paper with the back of their shoe from the bathroom or the person who tries to pick out their wedgie "discreetly" by the snack table.

Quietly eating her cereal she glanced up at Izzy who didn't seem too thrilled about the event either. Olivia wasn't really the closest to any of her siblings, well she wasn't really close to anyone except Brandon. But she did love them very much and had this urge to always make sure they are alright even if they didn't need the help. Olivia knew something just wasn't right with Izzy especially with how much she had achieved, worked hard for, built up and then suddenly ended up back here at home. She wanted to help her but didn't actually tell her that because the whole "expressing feelings" just was foreign to her.

Fashionable Friend

User Image
>> Zachariah Trevor Mullins << || >> The Wild Cousin <<

|| Life is too short for you to dwell in your pass. ||
                  ||Taking a few steps in the wrong direction doesn't mean your stuck on that path||
                                      ||But who can judge nowadays whats wrong, and whats right?
                                          ||Let go of your indecisiveness, and live life to the fullest tonight ||
                                                                    ||No regrets.No excuses.No apologies||

As long as I play my cards right

I should get exactly what i want in life

User Image

Zachariah laid in bed asleep hugging his red feather filled pillow. He is the type to cuddle so being in bed by himself was quite lonesome. He unconsciously pulled his white blanket over head when the sun shined brightly through his window. It wasn't long until Zach heard his xperia z1s phone alarm chime. His eyes twitched and few times before slowly opening them. His attention immediately locked onto his phone as it loudly continued to chine. A sign slipped from his lips as he reached over to grab his phone. Currently it was laying on the far side of his bed hooked up to his changer. Grabbing his phone he pulled the changer from it and sat up. The shirtless man dismissed his alarm and checked his reminders and notifications. Zach has poor memory so this features really came in handy for reminding him of big events like the barbecue today. 'Oh yeah... it is finally Saturday' he thought to himself with a grain on his face. Today was not only special because of the barbecue, but also because he was finally moving out of his friend's house.

After graduation a old friend of his (Nataly) was kind enough to let him cash at her place. See Zach was previously living on campus at The University of California. Back then his living arrangement was a lot easier. He didn't have to think about buying apartment or house, everything was all ready and right in front of him. The thought of looking for somewhere to live gave him a headache, so the young adult neglected to. Graduation came round a little too fast for him, even though he's been in collage for five years now, the last semester seemed a lot easier then the first few. Now he didn't meet Nataly in collage like most of his other good friends. Zach met her when he was fifteen in freshmen year. This is when the young teen was first experimenting with drugs and alcohol. At this stage of his life he didn't even know where to get it from. Over the summer he went to visit his uncial and aunt's house. Even know Zach lived in New York he often came to stay with his cousins. Over the years of visiting he accumulated his own group of friends. So when he would visit his family he would often visit them as well. Zach and a group of immature teens were wondering around downtown at midnight. Prior to leaving he told his aunt and uncial he was sleeping over a friend’s house, so they wouldn't be worried. Unlike his real parents they would actually be concerned if they didn't know his location. They cared for him like he was their own son, and he returned the love. This was probably why Zach didn't crack at home in New York. Knowing somewhere someone cares about him was good enough, despite the bad relationship with his parents.

When he was passing by a bar he met a older women outside of it. He originally complimented Nataly and sprinkled up a conversion from there. Afterwords they became friends and she took him all around town showing him the coolest bars and clubs. He wasn't sure how he got a older woman's attention, but he did. She was his outlet to a different world. If he hadn't met Nataly he wouldn't be who he is today. Ironically he ran into her about a month ago, and that's when he asked to stay at her house for awhile. Once he started living with a female his friends got all kinds of ideas. Oddly enough he wasn't sleeping with her at all. The thought of course crossed him mind a few times, but that wasn't the case.

The young adult only had a few of his things left to pack before he was ready to put it in his car. Zach removed the covers off of him and got out of bed. He walked across the small area over to the mirror in the guest bedroom of Nataly's house. He was still in his nightclothes. 'I guess I should probably get ready now' he thought as he scratched his head. It didn't take Zach long to take a shower, shave,do his hair, and brush his teeth. He was used to getting ready quickly, the only thing that slowed him down is when he lost he shoe. Zach already put on his cologne and got dressed, making sure to leave most of his top bottoms undone on his shirt. This was not only because he liked the look, but also due to the warm weather. He didn't want to get hot at the barbecue. The nicely dressed adult then realized he didn't have his other shoe. Zachariah finally found it when he looked through is second suit case. After that he deiced to go ahead and put his luggage in the car. 'Ohhh.. I gotta say bye to Nataly before I leave...but...ehh, I don't wanna wake her. I guess it shouldn’t matter since I'll see her at the party later'. Zach thought when he didn't see her on his journey through the house. He had a hard time opening the front door as he carried his suit cases. Managing to, he walked over to his car. Zach frankly didn't care how he threw his things in there, as long as everything made it's way in. He isn't a very organized person so rearranging things afterwords didn't cross his mind. Zachariah had more luggage thing excepted, this was due to the fact instead of washing clothes he would often bought new ones. Of course he had to wash all of his things before leaving, although he absolutely hated doing laundry.

Now Zach lives a rather expensive lifestyle to not have a job, a lot of people wonder where he gets his money from. Some assume he sells drugs, others have accused him of stealing, however their both wrong. Zach's parents are very wealthy people, with his dad being a successful dentist, and his mom being a celebrity wedding planner, they always have money to blow. However his parents aren't the ones giving him money, in fact if it was up to them he wouldn't be getting a dime. Luckily his grandmother sees some... potential in him, and agreed to send him money every month until he graduated. It is now June twenty first, and Zach is no longer receiving anymore checks. It's a good thing he's moving in with Victoria and Elliot, he has lot to learn about saving money. Zach ate some cereal hoping Nataly would wake up before he left, which she didn't. Not wanting to just leave he deiced to wright a note. He would of sent a text but didn't wish to wake her, she works late shifts and needs her rest. So he was going to do it the old fashion way. Zach got a sheet of paper and a pen and began to wright.

Hey Nal.
                                                  I just wanted to tell you thank you for letting me stay with you. They’re only a hand
                                                  full of people I can rely on for things, and your definitely one of them. I'm happy
                                                  we've had this time to catch up, and I'm looking forward to still hanging with you...
                                                  ..even know we wont be living under the same roof anymore, we still have
                                                  to go out and parting every now and then. You have been the best
                                                  roommate I have ever had. Thanks

PS. I'm not trying to be cheesy..
                                                  and don't be too late for the barbecue.

After he finished writing the letter he place it on top of the coffee maker. Nataly adored coffee and would see it as soon as she walked in the kitchen. He jogged back to the guest room to make sure he had all of his things. 'OH...almost forgot' he paused when he noticed his changer still plugged into the wall. Grabbing it he moved back out to his car and left. He was so excited to finally get to live with in the Mullins home. Pulling up in the drive way he got out. Zach made sure not to tell any of his cousins that he would be living with them. He wanted it to be a big surprise. He grabbed his two suitcases and wore his messenger bag over his shoulder. Once he had everything he headed to the door. Setting one of his bags down he rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer with a grin out his face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

“Hey, it's me ||Zachariah Trevor Mullins
But you can call me || Zach or Trev
I'm known around here as|| The Wild Cousin
Right now i'm at || The Mullins front door
Accompanied by || Me,my suitcases, and I
Check out my || Threads
I'm feeling || Excited to see everyone again
OOC: || I still don't have my graphics... but whatever.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image

He was covered in a cold sweat and if he gripped the bed sheets any tighter he would tear them to shreds with his bare hands. He could never get lucky enough to have dreamless sleep, and his dreams were almost never pleasant. However, tonight they were different. They weren't about the skeletons in his closet... They were much much worse - as if he thought that could be possible. In his dream his children were lifeless and his wife was no where to be found. Even in his dreams she never stood by his side. He couldn't blame her, he knew he was to blame for all of this family's problems. His eyes snapped open and he sat bolt upright completely blanched Jason had managed to keep his agonized screams to himself tonight, but it took his a moment to adjust to the dark and realize where he was.

Abigail was fast asleep next to him, and a silent relief washed over him. He was in his bedroom safe in his home and he hadn't woken her, and if he had - she was doing a great job at feigning sleep. He released his grip on the sheet and gingerly pulled them away from his body as he sung his legs over the edge. Slowly, he made his way into the master bath. Standing in front of the mirror he stared at himself for a few moments. He did not recognize the man who stared back at him even though he was struggling to find him. Heaving a sigh he turned on the faucet he cupped his hands under the frigid water and dipped his head low and splashed it upon his face hoping that would bring him completely back to the here and now and clear his mind of the haunting dreams he had just had.

He avoided looking at himself any further and dried his face with the soft terry hand towel that hung neatly on it's holder. he caught a glimpse of himself once more. Jason was the guy that everyone was nice to when you were in front of his face, but once he turned his back the whispers spread like wild fire. He had a minor incident in a parking lot where he had blacked out and strong armed a man to disarm him of a weapon he didn't even have. The whole community had heard and deemed him crazy before he had even made it home once released from police custody. Jason saw the looks, and knew what they all thought. He may be a lot of things, but stupid wasn't one of them.

His fingers deftly reached forward and pulled open the medicine cabinet on his 'his' side of the counter and revealed a slew of prescription medications. All of which that were to make him 'feel' and 'act' normal. He reached for the bottle that contained the pills that made him sleep and removed one from the bottle. He turned on the spigot once more and popped the pill into his mouth and leaned down to catch some water in his mouth to swallow it. Hopefully this would allow him to sleep and not see the things that he wished to forget. He made his way back to bed and got back in as softly as he could so as not to disturb Abigail.

User Image

Jason had awoken to his alarm and woken while the rest of his family remained asleep. Even on the sleep medication he never slept for the long. The alarm had barely gotten out a single chime before he had silenced it. He was showered and dressed and on his fourth cup of coffee by time he heard his family rustling about the house. He figured he may as well greet tthem. They would be attending some function at the Mullin's as a family today. He prayed that the day would go by smoothly without any 'incidents'.

Jason entered the kitchen quietly and caught the ail end of his children's conversation. "Morning Bran, Clara." He said to them in greeting. "Beautiful day for a barbecue. Is your mother awake?" He asked them. He looked at each of them and knew that they were what kept the small shred of sanity he had left in tact. Without them, he would surely just wither away into perpetual darkness. especially since he was certain Abigail was seeking the comfort of another man. The thought killed him, and the only thing keeping him breaking was that he had no solid proof. He visibly shook his head ridding himself of the awful thoughts that permeated his brain. He looked at his children once more and forced a smile onto his face.

User Image

Feral Genius

User Image

User Image

Summer should stop being a thing. Not so much the season, though Brody absolutely hated the heat, but more the whole concept. It was archaic to let kids out from school during the summer, left over from the days where children worked on family farms. Brody didn't want to go back to school, though. No kid in their right mind enjoyed being in high school. And Brody was most certainly not in his right mind. Perhaps he'd never had a right mind to being with, that was his current theory on why he's felt so out of place his whole life. With a life as bland as his, it was a wonder he had so much sadness inside him. Though if you asked Brody and he was up for giving an honest answer, he'd tell you he'd felt hollow since he was about ten. No one abused him or anything horrible like that, he just had his mind drained of all positivity as far back as he can remember. It was a biological defect that people never noticed. How could they? With his twin brother always making a fuss, everyone just through Brody was a low-key kid. And his sister was just as quiet, only she seemed to have genuine interest in the world and people around her. Brody did not.

What also should stop being a thing was neighborhood gatherings. Today was the neighborhood barbecue and Brody had never looked forward to it. It was all ready difficult enough to get out of bed for him, but when there was a promise of people getting together to eat food and talk loudly it only made things worse. Brody attempted to hide under his covers, enjoying the comfortable warmth, but his mother thwarted attempt and got him to come along. Broderick felt his muscles ache as he pulled himself out of bed, almost whining as the air conditioned room embraced his skinny body. He was only in boxers and a t-shirt, typical summer sleeping attire, and refused to take a shower this early on a non-school day. It wasn't like he smelled all that bad. At least not when he doused himself in deodorant. Finding jeans on the floor, he pulled them on and changed into one of the few shirts hanging in his closet, a black tee that said 'kill me now' in white letters. But ironically, even though he was in the process of planning his suicide, whenever he wore that shirt everyone passed it off as another sarcastic teenager. It was as obvious as he was going to get, though. And anyone who said there were no signs of his possible death had only themselves to blame.

Unwilling to leave his room until someone came in and pulled, or forcefully instructed him, Broderick took a seat at his desk. Typically, teenagers use their desks for homework and computers, but Broderick changed that two years ago when he found his grandmother's sewing machine in the attic. Sure, his father wasn't happy he was spending time sewing instead of being a typical go-getting male, but Brody didn't care about his father or his opinion for a long time. Over the years it was just experimentation with stitching and patchwork, but for months the sewing machine has been put to good artistic use for Brody's suicide quilt. He never thought of himself as a creative person, but once he found sewing, that view of himself changed. The quilt would be put together patch by patch in the last hours of Brody's life, and he was getting closer with only three parts left. Once put together it would read "Always a ghost. No one to blame." signed Broderick J. Cohen. It'd taken him longer than expected with such a short phrase, but of course there were always mishaps and torn fabric and many other accidents that came with learning on the job. And for once, Brody wanted to get something right. Typically he'd float by, doing the bare minimum, but this felt like his life's work. Like he'd been living just to die.

He kept the disconnected patches hidden around his room, so to keep snoopers from finding them all at once and putting them together. But Brody figured even if someone put them together, they'd never realize it was a suicide note. They weren't observant or smart enough, in Brody's view. As he carefully pedaled his machine, stitching together the middle of his first name, Broderick realized maybe today could be of use to him. Considering the fact that they would be at the Mullins' home, in a crowded and noisy event, he could seek out Elijah. He'd heard from most students in school that he was a good source for illegal substances, and lately Brody had more pros to overdosing on pills in his suicide comparison list. So when the time came, Brody would find Elijah and inquire how much would it cost to get good pills that could almost ensure death.
#36648B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces