10,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
              User ImageUser Image
                        xxxxxxI think I'm gonna be s⇣ck
                        xxxxx if you speak anotherw ↻ r d
                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            I don't mean to be absurd It's just how I feel right now xxxI don't mean to be absurd It's just how I feel right now
                            I don't mean to be absurd It's just how I feel right now xxxI don't mean to be absurd It's just how I feel right now

xxxxxxxYou don't think we understand but I get it we get it you get it
                            So just get it over with

Sawyer turned towards the guy who approached him. Felix was his name, and Sawyer didn't know to much about him. Just that he was from conventional weapons, and he was pretty damn attractive..Wait..what. He shook that thought from his head and looked at him. "The names Sawyer." he said simply, hearing his other question. he wasn't really sure, about the others,he hadn't heard anything from his fellow band mates, so he had to think they were on their way. He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure, but i think they'll probably be here soon." Sawyer really wasn't one for talking to much, but it was better than waiting for everyone in complete awkward silence.

When Avery showed up. Sawyer smiled. "hey Avie, looks like we are the early birds." he said. thankful for someone from his band to be here to keep him from talking to much to the the attractive member of Conventional weapons. Okay.. stop it right there sawyer.. you can not think he's attractive..thats just bad luck. When Veronica showed up, he gave a polite smile "Hey im sawyer." Even though there was a lot of tension with both panic paradise and conventional weapons, Sawyer was still excited for this tour to take place.

It seemed that slowly everyone started to show up. After Veronica it was Jessa. "good morning jessa." and not two seconds after Jessa showed up Kenly was there too. Kenly was the guitarist for Conventional weapons, and she was probably a lot more talented than Sawyer, though he probably wouldn't really admit it, but she was really talented. "Thanks, and youre pretty skilled yourself." He said with a smile. He chuckled at the amount of energy she had, it was extremly adorable. The drummer Brendon, showed up shortly after that, and Sawyer gave a simple wave for a greeting. Man, he wondered when Alfie and Serena would be showing up.

Not two seconds after the thought Alfie showed up. "Youre not too late, were still waiting on Serena..but she's probably still sleeping." He said. Which was pretty normal, or atleast since he's known her she's always slept in. Sawyer really hoped the female would hurry up and show up. They needed to get on the road and to the first venue,The final member of conventional weapons Alistar the lead singer showed up. and Panic Paradise was still waiting on their lead singer. But finally he caught sight of the female

"guys you're queen has arrived." Sawyer rolled his eyes. "About time, sleeping beauty." He teased letting out a sigh. "shut it blondie." Blondie was the nick name she had given him, since well he was blonde, and it kinda just stuck, but she mainly used it when they were joking around.

ooc//: sorry for the two sucky posts guys! D: but i felt bad for not posting so i rushed to get them done

Versatile Spirit

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Animal 100
User Image

"Nice to meet you Alfie." He said, nodding to the taller guy. Brendon turned back to Kenly. "Actually, you caught me. I'm selling oregano to middle schoolers and telling them it's weed." He said with a chuckle. He glanced back over to the lady who laughed at him and Felix. "Avery, right?" He asked her, though he knew he was right. Brendon extended his hand out for her to shake. He remembered her quite well. She had a lovely voice, it was a shame she was only a backup singer, as she could probably achieve much greater fame going solo. She seemed far too shy for that and far too naive to go out alone in the music industry. She'd probably get torn apart. Which was the sad thing.

Brendon turned his attention to the hottie Jessabell. In response to her words, He smirked and winked at her. He liked how forward and blunt she was. It was refreshing. Brendon nodded at Alistar. "A long night? Doing what? Taking advantage of some poor drunk girl?" Brendon asked with a roll of his eyes. Felix laughed loudly at this. They both loved to give Alistar s**t, but it was just their way of showing love. Speaking of hot girls, Serena. The lead singer, she was pretty hot. Actually, more than hot. Panic Paradise was full of hot people. Even Alfie and Sawyer were hot, and Brendon leaned more towards women than men.

User Image

Versatile Spirit

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Animal 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Lift him upDo y↻u ➢ know↰ what it's ✄all about
Higher higher hiARE YOU ★ BRAVE╯ ENOUGH TO FIGURE ✗OUT✗
him upKnow that you ✎could set ☠ your w✦rld on fire ☁
HIGHER brother sisterIF YOU ARE STR♚ONG ENOUGH ▌TO LEAVE ↷ YOUR ↷ DOUBTS

Felix rolled his eyes so hard he thought they were going to fall out. Of course Jessabell would flirt with Brendon. He'd probably be the best boyfriend in terms of personality. Felix turned back to Avery. "It's no big deal." He said, referring to her not remembering his name. "I sometimes have trouble remembering names too, don't worry about it." He said, flashing her a friendly smile.

Felix frowned at Alistar. Bren's words of him probably having sex with some drunk girl were too real for Felix's liking but he laughed regardless. And of course Alistar had to flirt with Jessabell. Was there any girl he was not willing to have sex with? Probably not. Felix looked at Veronica. She seemed nervous. He smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "Don't worry, hun." He murmured softly. "After all, you have more talent in your pinky than they all do put together." Now, if he was talking about Panic Paradise or Panic Paradise and Conventional Weapons is debatable.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                  __( CLOTHES )__( FEELING: TIRED )__( WHERE: THE HOTEL )__( WITH: EVERYONE )

Wicked Demigod

User ImageUser Image
                                            Location: Hotel | With: Everyone | Wearing

tab Brushing aside Jessa's behavior, Avery's smile returned to her face as Kenly addressed her. She seemed like a sweet girl, bubbly and full of life, at least that was what Avery took away from her introduction and her perky way of speaking. "Yeah, that's me. And I heard," she said with a warm laugh, having overheard Kenly's brief introduction with Sawyer. And not long after the girl mentioned her band's lead singer did the man arrive, and he caused Avery to swallow hard. He certainly was good looking, that much she knew already, but in person and in close proximity made her feel horrifically nervous. Her gaze traveled from him, trying to avoid any reason to blush, focusing mostly on the other band members of her group and of Conventional Weapons. At least, until he personally addressed her. Avery's hazel eyes snapped back to Alistar, who she looked at with a mix of surprise and "wait was he talking to me?" kind of look. "I know who you are," she said in a voice far too mousy for her own liking. She reached out to accept his outstretched hand, and despite her very nervous air, she still maintained a firm handshake. However, her pale skin deceived her when he offered an unfairly charming smile, and a soft pink tint rose up and into the apples of her cheeks. Pulling back her hand rather quickly, she shoved it deep into the pocket of her hoodie, as if he'd been a snake who'd bitten her. Nerves, that's all it was. Avery wasn't all that confident of a girl, hell, if she could have a kernel of Serena or Jessa's confidence, she'd be practically unstoppable. But that wasn't the case, and like always, Avery shyly retreated into herself the way she always did. She took a side step closer to Sawyer, as if for some silent support. She was nervous around guys in general, and had been just as nervous around Sawyer and Alfie at first, but now she relied on them and they were some of her closest friends.

Soon enough Serena joined the cluster, and Avery offered a quiet wave and hello. Before turning back to Brendan who started to speak again, she chuckled softly once more, catching herself and finding her face burning a little hotter than before. "Right, and you're Brendan. Drums right?" she asked, before reaching out for his hand and shaking it and offering him a smile. So far she didn't foresee any real problems with the tour happening, at least there wouldn't be many problems from her. As quiet as a church mouse and as polite as one, Avery just blended into the background, lacking any desire to cause drama or fights. With her suitcase propped in front of her, she tapped her fingers on the keyboard case strapped protectively down onto it. Traveling meant no access to a real piano, and though the keyboard was far from the same thing, it was comforting to have it at her side. Piano playing was Avery's instrumental forte. Though she started learning much later than most, she excelled at it. She spoke little about her past, even to her band mates, but music had been her therapy of choice. Sure, she'd seen an actual therapist for while, but it was the hours spent learning how to play that soothed the hurt deep inside her.

Avery could only smile warmly at Felix, glad he wasn't upset with her for not being entirely confident on his name, or at least which of the Conventional Weapons male members names matched up with who. But now after proper introductions, it was easier to put names to faces.
                                                                ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
                                          User Image

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇XXALFRED BECKER
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TEENAGE DREAMS IN A TEENAGE CIRCUS
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CLOWN ON PURPOSE
                                          xxxRUNNING AROUND AGAINXXRUNNING AROUND AGAINXXRUNNING FROM RUNNING
                                          WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWEXXAREXXGOLDEN
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWEXXAREXXGOLDEN

He giggled at what Jessa said upon his arrival "Aw, I missed you too, älskling. 'M'sorry about the wait though, planes are like, the worst. I swear, the only good part about it were the movies." He stressed, pausing to yawn. He squeezed his arms around her tighter and grinned before addressing her question. "And no, I haven't heard from Serena. She'll probably be here soon though." He answered, turning to hug Avery. He grinned at what she said "Even if you did, you guys' would start to miss me like crazy anyways." He let out a little giggle when she poked him. Whether it was obvious or not, one fact about Alfred Becker was that he was ticklish, if only by the slightest bit.

He took a moment to look at CW, noticing one band member in particular. Veronica O'Connell. Bassist for the 'enemy band'. Noticing her stare, he smiled and nodded his head his head in greeting. Alfie never was one for fighting and rivalries. Plus she didn't seem too mean either. Well actually, Alfie thought that all of their band members looked nice but his instincts haven't failed him so far. Take Jessabell for instance. He had met her during his freshman year at high school and, although there was some hinted pity to him at first, they had soon become close friends despite her rough attitude. He considered her to be like family after knowing her for so long. And how did Alfie know she was actually a super amazing, entirely awesome person? One word, two syllables: Instincts.

He let out a small frown when he saw Felix comfort her. Oops. Maybe he judged the situation wrong? Either way, he did show that any possible rivalry/competition type of thing was all good and done between them. Unless she would be mean about it. Then bring it on. But Alfie preferred himself to be a lover, not a fighter.

His attention was caught by Kenly, who by first impressions seemed to be a little ball of sunshine. Real excitable. "Yeah that's me! Alfie." He grinned, taking a little bow. Kinda reminded him of a kid but in a good way. Next up was Brendon "Oh yeah, nice to meet you too." He yawned again, quickly apologizing "Sorry, I only got like, three hours of sleep and the rest was spent listening to a baby cry." He rubbed at his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up a bit more.

He didn't so much as see Serena arrive but instead hear her grand entrance to the group. He waved enthusiastically to her, letting out a laugh at her words. "Hug please?" He asked Serena, holding out his arms in question. Think of how people liked to kiss someone's cheek when greeting, except hugging for Alfie.

Another guy joined the group and by Alfie's imaginary calculations, the last person everyone was waiting for. He had moved towards Avery and seeing her retreat back after her conversation with him made warning lights go off in his head. She had always been shy during her first interactions with other people but it still set Alfie off when he wasn't able to get a good impression off of someone first. She seemed fine though as she was able to bounce back when talking to Brendon.

ⅰ. ooc. älskling is darling in swedish. hope it's good enough ⅱ.with. sawyer, felix, brendon, avery, jessabell, veronica, kenly ⅲ. location. the hotel ⅳ. outfit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff