Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Rose sighed softly and nodded her head as she looked at mirror "alright" she said as she looked at mirror.

Hellen nodded and took the drink egarly, and drank it.

no more sounds came from the closet.

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
" but i thought you loved dark.. i thought that was why you where with him.. thats what father told me."

the drink woudl counter the effects of the angelic wine in her system. and Azreal was back in his set

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
Goten smiled softly. "I'll help you out Rose I'll get you out without being notice" Goten said softly.

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Rose smiled at Goten "thank you" she said with a smile as she kissed his cheek. she looked at mirror "no...i do love him...but" she sighed "hes changed" she said saddly

Hellen looked joachim with a small smile "thanks" she said happily as she then looked at Azrael and kissed his cheek.

Esarlei was eating calmly, listeing to everything

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
" people change its part of the flow of time. it is one of those things that we cannot really change." mirror said with a smile. " even Dominus changes... tough never truly changes."

Azreal raised an eyebrow. " why the kiss?"

Joachim himself focused on his food. he could almost taste his wife's pheromones. on the food

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Rose nodded "thank you goten" she said and kissed his cheek softly "i might comeback ok?" she said "so cover for me" she said as she went over to mirror "can i see daddy?" she asked her softly.

Hellen looked at him "because i wanted to" she smiled "am i not aloud?" she teased him.

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"of course."she offered her hand. " but traveling there will be a bit odd to you. after all it will be like shifting trough a million realities."

" of course you are, you do have free will." he smiled. " just was surprised

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Rose nodded to Mirror and took her hand calmly.

Hellen smiled happily as she looked at him, she kissed him again and then started to eat once more.

Esarlei looked at Azrael "so it was a string that led you to my daughter?" she said calmly

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
the sounds of millions of mirrors was all that could be heard and seen, it filled Roses very being, and when it vanished they where in the Garden of dominus. he seemed to be sleeping Ishizawa was in his arms.
" rose... this is a surprise." Dominus opened one eye.

Azreal smiled and nodded as he took some water to drink. " yes." he looked at joachim. " unlike Joachim we angles must fallow the sings from god."

Joachim smiled and continued to eat.

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Rose smiled at Dominus "hay daddy" she said softly as she looked at him happily.

Esarlei looked at him and tipped her head to the side "why?" she asked him

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
" what bring you here rose?" he had a smile on his face.

"why what?" Ezreal looked at Esarlei confused

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Rose looked at him tears bubbleing into her eyes "Daddy!!!!!" she cried as she ran and jumped ontop of him crying her arms wraped around his neck "I thought you where gonna die!!" she said threw hiccups, tears and sniffles.

Esarlei shrugged "Nothing" she said as she put a leaf in her mouth

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
" i think she meant why we have to fallow god." Joachim said as he began to drink some watter.

" oh that? we where made that way."

Dominus smiled and held her. " well i do not know who told you but yes i will be dyeing soon." he chuckled. " but everything dies. i will still be around.

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Esarlei just nodded her head "ok" she said as she looked at him "why my daughter do you know that one?" she asked him.

Rose was rambleing incoheirent words that didnt make scence "but daddy i hardly know you" she said crying "whos going to protect mommy? and what about the little sibs?"

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Azreal shook his head. " no i do not know that one. the string is more then just a signal. i did not feel any love other then that for god before the string. only the angel who writes gods words can possibly tell you what he was thinking by making me fall for your daughter."

Dominus chuckled. " you know plenty. you where around me more then most of my children." he sighed. " most of the little siblings are already leaving there life. the fact that i am dyeing whont hurt them to much, but i promise to try and not die."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff