<3 </3

Join?

+1 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

An original just a daydream away production.
                                                                    Inspired by Baking, boredom, and the show cake boss.
                                                                    Around the literate level.
                                                                    Characters needed 1B
                                                                    under construction and accepting

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

s т o ʀ ʏ

Eight college freshman or sophomores majoring in culinary arts have been chosen to intern at a
                                                              huge bakery. They all live in New York City a great place for a bakery. Each of these kids have
                                                              specialties that got them noticed by this bakery. Now the owner of this bakery chose these kids
                                                              to intern at the bakery for a few weeks. However he is also planning to hire two of them one male
                                                              and female, by the end of their internship. But this is not known to the interns, so slacking off once
                                                              maybe be crucial.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

ʀ υ ʟ є s

● Literacy
                                                                  This roleplay will be literate, which to me means four to six paragraphs average. With about eight
                                                                  sentences in each paragraph. This also means I want no less than six hundred words per post and
                                                                  no more than 1,500. I expect proper grammar although I know we all make mistakes so a few is alright.
                                                                  Also thoughts should be italicized, texts should be underlined, and speech should be "quoted and
                                                                  colored."
                                                                  Easy enough right? Also, cursing is fine just don't go over overboard!

● Characters
                                                                  First of all, no super popular celebrities like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus. I would prefer for the girls to
                                                                  be site models although some celebrities are fine. For guys I would love love love if you used people
                                                                  like Logan Lerman, Christofer Drew, Adam Gallagher, Atticus Mitchell, or David Rodriguez. But those
                                                                  are just suggestions.(; Please make characters interesting and fun, no debbies downers please! Lastly
                                                                  be sure that all characters look around the ages of eighteen to twenty. I don't want anyone who looks like
                                                                  they could pass for late twenties, or really even mid twenties.

● Profiles
                                                                  Make sure to send all profiles and reserves to me through PM. Don't change anything about the code
                                                                  except for 'postingcolor' even if it doesn't look right. Believe me it sometimes doesn't look right in PM's.
                                                                  Send me reserves titled bake shop, and profiles should be titled your characters full name. After sending
                                                                  in the reserve you have 24 hours to send the profile. Also the profile should be posted in your own test
                                                                  thread, if you need an example just ask and I'll make an example one. When you're finished just
                                                                  send me the link in a PM(:

● Posting
                                                                  Posts should have at least one picture of your character, color, and a quote/lyrics. So at least be
                                                                  somewhat decorated. I don't care what colors you use just make sure they are readable. I would also
                                                                  like you to post at least once every other day if possible. I know we all have lives and work to go to,
                                                                  so if it's not every other day that's alright. But if you don't post for four days I'll PM you and if you don't
                                                                  respond or post 24 hours after that your spot will be opened again.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

ʀ є s є ʀ v є

User Image • full name
                                                              • age (eighteen-twenty)
                                                              • speciality ex. cakes, cannolis
                                                              • character adjective
                                                              • char. adjective
                                                              • username
                                                              • open

[imgleft]http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/10Namine23/whiterp-1.jpg[/imgleft] [size=15][color=color1]•[/color] full name
                                                              [color=color2]•[/color] age (eighteen-twenty)
                                                              [color=color1]•[/color] speciality ex. cakes, cannolis
                                                              [color=color2]•[/color] character adjective
                                                              [color=color1]•[/color] char. adjective
                                                              [color=color2]•[/color] username
                                                              [color=color1]•[/color] open[/size]

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

ʀ o ʟ є s

Click on the photos for the profiles, c:

User ImageKaylee May Baker
                                                              twenty
                                                              Cupcakes
                                                              Nice
                                                              Stubborn
                                                              Shinkouforever
                                                              taken

User Image Katerina Rae Porter
                                                              Eighteen
                                                              Cakes and detailing
                                                              Flirty
                                                              Ambitious
                                                              just a daydream away
                                                              taken

User Image carnae zury yazon
                                                              twenty
                                                              cupcakes
                                                              talkative
                                                              bubbly
                                                              cashew monthliee
                                                              taken

User Image Lilie Carol Mavia
                                                              Nineteen
                                                              Crêpes: Dessert and Meal types.
                                                              Determined
                                                              Attentive
                                                              luna_night52
                                                              taken

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

ʀ o ʟ є s

User Image
                                                              Mikhail Atom Quivado
                                                              Twenty
                                                              Cakes
                                                              Smart
                                                              Creative
                                                              XxBreak Down
                                                              taken

User Image Luka Boris Von
                                                              eighteen
                                                              pies
                                                              sweet
                                                              creative
                                                              Gambit Lover
                                                              taken

User Image Charles Jesse-Tallulah Mayfield
                                                              Nineteen
                                                              Chocolate Treats & Fondant
                                                              Quirky
                                                              Kind-Hearted
                                                              DIRs_RedRibbonKnives
                                                              taken

User Image Jiyong Alexander Lee.
                                                              Nineteen.
                                                              Cakes and cupcakes.
                                                              Sympathetic.
                                                              Cheesy.
                                                              JakkiieLovee
                                                              reserved

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

P ʀ o ғ ɪ ʟ є

These should go in their own thread each on a different post, it's not that much it's just a lot of my coding(:

Post 1

[align=center][img]http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/10Namine23/whiterplayout.jpg[/img][/align]
                                                              [align=center][size=15] [color=color1]First [color=color2]•[/color] Middle [color=color2]•[/color] Last [/size][/align]
                                                              [align=center][size=15][color=postingcolor2]☆[/color][color=postingcolor1]━━━━━[/color][color=postingcolor2]☆[/color][/size][/align]
                                                              [align=center][size=10][color=postingcolor2]"Quote."[/color][/size][/align]

Post 2
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/10Namine23/white34.jpg[/img]

[size=16]A b o u t Me [/size]

▪[u][color=color2] The name on my birth certificate is [/color][/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color]full name [/color]

▪[u][color=color1] But you can call me [/color][/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color]nickname [/color]

▪[u][color=color2] I have blown out this many candles [/color] [/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color]age, spell it out please.[/color]

▪[u][color=color1] I was born on [/color] [/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color]birthday, month and day[/color]

▪[u][color=color2] Last time I checked I was a [/color][/u] [color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color] gender [/color]

▪[u][color=color1] Me? Oh I prefer [/color] [/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color]boys or girls.[/color]

▪[u][color=color2] So, I kinda like [/color] [/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color]crush/ boyfriend or girlfriend[/color]

▪[u][color=color1] I'm currently a [/color] [/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color]grade, freshman or sophomore[/color][list][list][list][list][list][list]

Post 3
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/10Namine23/white69.jpg[/img]

[size=16]A Little D e e p e r[/size]

▪[u][color=color1] A few thing I can't live without [/color][/u]
                                                              [color=color2]♥[/color][color=dimgray] →[color=white]X[/color]Like[/color]
                                                              [color=color1]♥[/color][color=dimgray] →[color=white]X[/color]Like[/color]
                                                              [color=color1]♥[/color][color=dimgray] →[color=white]X[/color]Like[/color]

▪[u][color=color2] Never let me see these [/color][/u]
                                                              [color=color1][b]✘[/b][/color][color=dimgray] →[color=white]X[/color]Dislike[/color]
                                                              [color=color2][b]✘[/b][/color][color=dimgray] →[color=white]X[/color]Dislike[/color]
                                                              [color=color1][b]✘[/b][/color][color=dimgray] →[color=white]X[/color]Dislike[/color]
                                                              [color=color2][b]✘[/b][/color][color=dimgray] →[color=white]X[/color]Dislike[/color]

▪[u][color=color1] I've been told I act like [/color] [/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color] a small paragraph or two about their personality.[/color]

▪[u][color=color2] Well if you must know [/color] [/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color] a small paragraph or two about their bio.[/color]

▪[u][color=color1] I'm like a puppet being controlled by [/color][/u][color=dimgray]→[color=white]X[/color] username [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

ʀ є ʟ ɑ т ɪ o ɴ s ʜ ɪ P s

This is a relationship post. It should go in your profile thread as the 4th post, you fill it out yourself(:
                                                              Make sure to head to the ooc when it's up to chat with others about your charrie's relationships.(:

[imgright]http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/10Namine23/white.jpg[/imgright]
                                                              [u][color=color1][size=18]RELATIONSHIPS[/size][/color][/u]

[size=14][u][color=theirpostingcolor]name here[/color][/u]
                                                              [size=10]Small blurb about your relationship with them, also fill in their name once they join.[/size]

[u][color=theirpostingcolor]name here[/color][/u]
                                                              [size=10]Small blurb about your relationship with them, also fill in their name once they join.[/size]

[size=10]Small blurb about your relationship with them, also fill in their name once they join.[/size][/size]

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

c a ʟ є ɴ D є r & ɪ ɴ ғ o

D a t e

Month ; August, September, October
                                                              Day ; 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st,

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
                                                              Time ; 8:00am, 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am,

E x t r a I n f o

First posts should be your characters arriving at the apartment they will be staying at
                                                              for the duration of the internship. They can be choosing roommates, getting settled in,
                                                              raiding the fridge, whatever. As long as they make it to the apartment. c:

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

w є a т ʜ є ʀ

T e m p e r a t u r e

Morning ; 70-75f
                                                              Mid-Day ; 75-80f
                                                              Night ; 60f

F o r e c a s t

Wind ; 2mph
                                                              Humidity ; 0%
                                                              Cloudless skies!
                                                              Very sunny outside!

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

є x т ʀ ɑ

The bakery is located in New York City which is located right across the
                                                              street from the apartment. First posts should be your characters arriving
                                                              at the apartment they will be staying at for the duration of the internship.
                                                              They can be choosing roommates, getting settled in, raiding the fridge,
                                                              whatever. As long as they make it to the apartment. c:

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

Apartment

Rooms
                                                              User Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

Reserved

Almost open, c:

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

Reserved

Almost open, c:

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

` BAKE SHOP ~

OPEN

You may post, c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces