• Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
████In a trail of { Ϝ ῖ я ɇ } I know we will be Ӻ ɼ ҽ ҽ again ⇝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxIn the end we ῳ i l l be { ◎ ℵ є }
xxxxxxxxxxxIn a trail of fire I'll {Ƀ u ʁ ɳ} before You β ϑ ɾ ӌ me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✗✗✗✗ Set your Sighϯș for the ȿ u ȵ ✗✗✗✗

"Ugh, why is everyone in this house so loud" the young-man groaned as he lay sprawled out over his bed. His late night escapades catching up to him in the morning was something you would think we would be used to by now, but, he never seemed to learn. The night before he had gone out to a party at an old friends house, and hadn't returned until the early morning. The fact that the house was so far away from the rest of the town hadn't made it an easy trip back, leaving him exhausted, so much so that when he got home he didn't even bother to actually get in to his bed, instead he simply undressed and collapsed on top of his bed. With the time of year being what it was, Colin had no idea what time it actually was, but he knew it was too damn early. Proof of this was that he could hear Racheal's all too cheery voice echoing from the downstairs, which always meant that it was far to early for any normal person to be up, how that girl could be so energetic so early was a mystery to him. The young man grumbled as he grabbed his pillow and covered his head and ears with it hoping to block out the sounds of activity within the house, that lasted for only a few moments before he realized he was already too awake to go back to sleep.

Growling he threw his pillow across the room and rolled off his bed, knowing it was the only way to force himself up. After picking himself up off he floor he almost headed directly to the kitchen, he wanted to see why everyone was so loud, and why the house seemed to smell like cookies. However he paused before leaving his room, realizing that while he didn't care if he walked around in his boxers, others in the house would. He had moved in with Es and her pack when a pipe burst flooding where he had staying in his parents house. Es had invited him to stay with her for as long as he needed, and he had grown to like the pack, so here he was still, almost a year later. Even after a year though, he still sometimes forgot that he wasn't at home with just his parents anymore, and especially with young woman in the house, he had to make sure he was appropriately covered when venturing into hallways.

After throwing on some pj bottoms and collecting clothes for the day, Colin headed for the shower. He knew he would have to be quick, hot water was scarce by the time he woke up in the morning, and he didn't want to be in the bathroom when someone else wanted in. After his quick shower he gave his hair a quick towel dry before styling it in his normal fashion, which didn't really look like he did more than wake up. Afterwards he threw on a pair of loose fitting blue jeans and a black sweater and headed down stairs.

"Oh look who finally arrived, you know Colin, I think you spend more time getting ready than us girls." He heard Racheal joke as he entered the kitchen. "Ha-ha very funny." He replied sarcastically "Now I know none of you could have baked the cookies that are making it smell so good in here, so where's Juli at?" He asked looking around confused at the blonds absence. He knew it couldn't have been as early as he originally thought seeing that Luca was up, so he doubted Juli would still be sleeping, "Oh she went to give some cookies to our new neighbors" Rachel said with her mouth still full of a spoonful of cereal. "I see, I assume Es is with her then?" he said as he went to grab a banana out of the bowl. "No she went by herself actually, I was kind of surprised. Es is meeting with Robin today." Racheal shrugged. "You mean she went alone? To a house full of strangers?" Colin asked suddenly concerned. While he knew Juli was a big girl who could take care of herself, he still didn't like the idea of her going to a house full of strangers alone. She was such a sweet, gullible girl that he didn't want to think about how many guys out there would like to try and take advantage of her, even though he doubted she would let them. "I'm going to go check on her" He said as he left room, banana in hand.

Without thinking, he rushed out of the house only to return a few moments later. "Forget something?" He heard Racheal call from the other room, "Oh be quiet you!" He called back, she knew darn well he forgot a coat and flashlight, he always did, and with these new neighbors he knew had to extra careful about keeping up appearances. Throwing on his coat and grabbing a flashlight he left the house mumbling to himself about new neighbors being a pain.

As he made his way to the new families house he had been hoping to catch up with Juli along the way, but it appeared that she was faster than he had originally thought. before he knew it he found himself at the house, but there was no sign of Juli, he figured she must already be inside Great now he had to think of some way to not seem super weird randomly showing up at their house. Sighing he stepped up to the door and knocked. Juli you better be here or I'm going to look like an idiot he thought to himself as he waited.

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

User Image

THE SUN GOES DOWN
                                                xxxxxxxxxx - - - - - - - - - THE STARS xxxxx COME OUT
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW.
                                    the x W O L F xxx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXIS HERE AND NOW

xxxxxxxAS WELL AS YOUR FOLLY? xxxxxx MY UNIVERSE
                                            ✄ - - - - - - - - - - - WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

Being cold wasn’t her thing. In fact whenever she would touch the hands of her students they would comment about how warm Ms. Juliett felt. Some humans, themselves, naturally had higher body temperatures so that wasn’t such a big thing. So standing out in the cold wasn’t too bad, plus she could hear the footsteps against the wooden flooring from inside the house. In fact, she could hear a lot of things like the deer that was hiding deeper in the woods doing its best to not get caught by anything. Yes, she had quite the ear. Just then the door opened and Juliett’s green eyes, which looked more cat like with the flashlight rays bouncing off the eyes, stared at the male in front of her. Sure, there were plenty of good-looking males in Barrow and she had been asked out on dates by a few, but it really didn’t work out. The first thing she noticed on the tall male was his chest and that was because she had been looking straight ahead. Did he have muscles underneath the thick sweater he had on? She could have sworn that it looked like he did. . .but then her eyes travelled up to his face and she was stuck staring into his deep chocolate eyes.

The male’s brown eyes pierced through the green gaze she was giving him. She felt like he could see straight through her. Realizing that they had been staring instead of talking, she felt her face flush as she adverted her gaze suddenly shy by the look on his face. He spoke to her! “Hello,” She said softly. Did he hear her? Did she speak loud enough? Where was Rachael pushing her when Juli needed the girl. “Uhm...” Yea, uhm. Good Juls. This was a bad idea. Why did I do this again? Oh right. Cookies. “Cookies!” Juliett exclaimed. Oh, boy did her face suddenly feel hot again. Deep breath. Breathe, Juli. In. Out. “Hello, I just wanted to welcome your family to Barrow. It's not everyday we get new residents.” Juliett said with a small smile spreading across her fair lips. She had to push down her scarf a little just so he would be able to see her face. Just as she was about to tell him her name another male approached Khristoph from behind minus the fact that she had heard another male leaving. Was it just a family of men that moved in?

This one had a really cheery attitude with the lightest blue eyes she had ever seen. Juliett was a bit overwhelmed. Actually Tony reminded her a bit of Rachael. Wait till Rachael heard about this one! Juliett could only smile back at his bright smile, which only made her cheeks flush more. She wasn’t the greatest in social settings and what possessed her to bake cookies for the new neighbours, she had no idea!

To top it all off, the two men really resembled one another. . . maybe they were brothers. When Tony pushed Khris out the way, Juliett’s gaze lingered over both men. They were really kind. It was nice to see such warm people move to Barrow. As she walked inside, Tony shut the door behind her as he lead her towards some area, which she soon found out to be the kitchen. Perfect, now she had a place to put the plated tinfoil of cookies down. Once Tony took off his clothes, wearing only a fleece shirt she noticed the rippling muscles underneath. These men really took care of themselves. Well, Barrow boys did have muscles seeing that they did a lot of wood chopping, but she was kind of expecting out of towners to be a bit lanky. Then again, she knew nothing about them so they just may have moved from another part of Alaska. Juliett tugged at her scarf, suddenly feeling warm inside the home. “Juliett. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Juliett said with a small nod of her head, her voice soft. . .shy. “Where did your family move from?” Juliett asked politely to either of the boys although it looked like Tony would be doing most of the talking, only trying to make small talk. “Barrow is a beautiful town, if one could see it during the daylight,” She said with a light chuckle before placing the plate on the kitchen island. Taking the tinfoil off, she revealed the crescent shaped sugar cookies that had a thin layer of homemade white cream icing and a dash of sparkle. That’s when she noticed Khristoph staring at her baked goods. “Would you like to try one?” She asked him, offering him a smile to further push him into taking one.

The door knocked again and this time she hadn’t heard footsteps. At the same time the door knocked, Juliett’s head whipped in the direction. Who could it be? She was distracted and hadn’t been listening properly. Tony left, Juliett assumed, to open the door and she turned her attention back onto Khristoph.

[[ooc: Outfit - with a large black winter coat on top. ]]

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                      User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDRINK IT IF YOU CAN, CAN YOU SPEND A LITTLE TIME
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTIME IS SLIPPING AWAY
                                      xxxxxxxxxxAWAY FROM US SO STAY, STAY WITH ME I CAN MAKE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKE YOU GLAD YOU CAME

Demonic Rabbit

User ImageUser Image

Marc didn't really give a s**t what his father had to say to defend himself. The much older man was so full of crap most of the time and now he was just going on trying to make him see all of his stupid reasons. Like he cared about the reasons. Sebastian wasn't Marc's family if he didn't want him to be. In fact he would be fine without his Uncle; happier, healthier and a lot better for it. There was no reason for the guy to even come back and be here anyway. He slept in the freaking basement, spent his days ******** with everybody in the house. Yeah his Uncle was an a*****e, a loser, nothing but a piece of s**t. Marc smiled at his father, though, sarcastically letting the words flow out of his mouth when he started to speak. "It's Marc." He snapped, correcting his name first. "And I guess at least someone needs to think of him in this world. Not that I do or ever will." He snorted as he tilted his head to the side to glance at his father from his seat at the table.

The look on his face expressed such a strong emotion now. His father was going out with Aunt Esther? What the hell- was he freaking serious? "Riiight".Marc muttered in a horrid tone."Because looking for Sebastian is such a big deal that you have to get her to help you". Huh. Looked like the man had stopped listening to him. Rude. It was like completely obvious that his only parent left in the world didn't care. What the ******** ever. Marc quickly stated. "I hope you don't let her die." He closed his eyes and started thinking. "One day I'll be Alpha and y'all have to listen to me."

Once his father was gone and out of the house he just sat there staring at his half-empty box of cereal on the rectangular table. He should probably put that away, though he didn't move for the moment. He stayed right where he was until Caitlin come into the room and started on him. What a cow she was being because Marc was stunned at where this was coming from. "Uh, right, yeah." He replied in a nonchalant tone."You are the one who came in here and provoked me into talking. I was shutted up, but that was before you decided to be a complete b***h." He stood up from his seat to put the cereal box away and then laughed when he heard his Aunt's suggestion involving Isabelle. "Like I'm going to to that." He chuckled. "She's my best friend, not my girlfriend."

That was hilarious and weird to think about. As much as he adored Isabelle, inviting the sweet red-head to an event like that would mean something to her. It would become a big deal and he didn't want that. She knew, though, that he was gay and had a secret boyfriend. Well, he had to tell someone and she was not only his best friend but like a sister. He'd actually forgot about the winter ball, dance thing, completely until Cat brought it up. Not that he liked those things anyway, but he guessed that it could be important to go to this one because of Luca. Mm, Luca. Sexy boyfriend. Marc sighed thinking to himself. He returned yet again to sitting at the table and as soon as he did, Caitlin was leaving the room. This made him smile, satisfied. She had nothing more to say and he always liked it when he had the last word.

Thinking about what had been brought to his attention in peace was nice now. He probably should ask Luca if he wanted to go to the dance with him, since they were together, but that meant making the news of them official. Luca wanted that and Marc knew it, however he was far from ready to be open about everything. He didn't trust anyone in this household, except for Izzy, and to tell the world he had a mate would make him vulnerable. The whole family probably knew his sexuality by now though, if they didn't they were stupid, He had never tried to hide that, yet had never been clear. It wasn't him to go up to people in this place and be like 'yeah, I'm gay if you were wondering.' No, he would rather let them figure it out or ask him if they cared enough to know.

Hearing his cell phone going off upstairs in his room he decided now was the time to get up and out of the kitchen. He rushed out quickly,, dashed through the lounge, ran up the stairs and down the hallway and stopped in front of the door at the end which led to the attic. It was locked yet he usually locked it when he left his sacred place. The key was in his pocket and he took out out to unlock the door. He flicked on the light before running up the attic stairs to get to his phone. He'd left it on the table next to his double bed in the center of the room. Once he grabbed it he walked around his bed to sit at the built-in window seat in the window.

Running his fingers through the front of his perfected hair as he read the text message and felt agitated. Luca wanted to know if they were meeting each other today and Marc wasn't sure what to do. He always loved spending time with his baby, although the dance tomorrow pressured him. How was he going to make a decision about that by tonight? This was too hard to figure out. One wrong move and he could ruin everything. Marc closed his eyes and decided not to reply to the text. He leaned his head back against the wall and soon decided to go for a walk.

On his way out he pocketed his phone, witched off the light, locked the door to the attic and bumped into Isabelle coming out of her room Whoops. Now that was a surprise. "Hey girl." He greeted with a smile, kissing her gently on the cheek. He wrapped an arm around her warmly while they walked together to go to the first floor. "Dad's out and Cat is in a foul mood." He sighed under his breath, breaking all contact going down the stairs. "And I hate to disappear on you already, but I'm going to go for a walk to clear my head. If you need me send me a text."

And with that Marc went off out the front door without a flashlight or jacket. He did start out going for a walk and then he realized what he had to do. He ended up walking around through trees and then soon running to the direction of Luca's house. It was so dark out and he felt invisible. It was amazing, just being alone in the wild and free. As soon as he crossed the bridge and neared where he wanted to be, he slowed down as he approached the house. He looked through the windows, seeing if he could spot his little cookie-bear and then flipped out his phone. It was so sudden that he was doing this, whatever this was. He had no idea what he was really doing here yet, bu it felt right though. His instincts had took over and had told him this was the place whee he should be, so he smiled and didn't think twice as he went to the door. Tapping lightly on the front door, he then sent Luca a text.

I'm outside.

Shadowy Lieutenant

User ImageUser Image

User Image

• XXXXXXRacheal was the kind of person that just about no matter when you see her she will have a smile on her face. For some people being around someone like that in the mornings was annoying and just too much before they had a few cups of coffee. James on the other hand actually found it a bit refreshing to be around someone like her. It was just nice to see that there was at least one person in the world that wasn't grumpy for the first hour of the day. He wasn't as happy in the mornings as the girl was, but he at least woke in a good mood most of the time. Smiles and laughs are a good contrast to the death glares he gets from Luca some mornings. So he gave her a small smile when she spoke to him. "I've actually been up for a while, even been outside." He said standing on one foot and wiggling the other to show where his shoes were slightly wet from melted snow. He laughed quietly before he leaned back against the counter. “I’m not a health freak.” He said looking back at the fridge. Man, he was so hungry. “Cookies just aren’t a good breakfast.” He made sure to keep the playful tone in his voice. While he watched her finished the cookie. “I for one don’t wish to lose this figure.” He said rubbing his stomach.

XXXXXXNot a minute later James heard someone coming into the kitchen. He glanced up to see Luca walk in without saying a word. He knew better than to say anything to the other. He didn’t know if there was a single person in the world that is easier to irritate in the morning that he was. Luca asked basically the same question that he’d asked about where everyone was and then Racheal told them. He couldn’t help but laugh quietly at her last bit. “Ah, true. I wouldn’t wish your cooking on anyone… and I very much like having a place to sleep so burning the house down isn’t an option either.” He would have asked why Robin and Esther were meeting, but then again he knew that there was a lot going on within the packs. He’d heard talks of someone missing but he wasn’t close enough with anyone in the other pack to really know who it was.

XXXXXXAs Racheal continued though his mood changed slightly. It was times like these where he didn’t really like being in a pack very much. The chain of command and having to listen to what other people told him to do. He respected Esther; she was his Alpha but there came a time when her looking out for them as pack members became parental and he didn’t like that. Obviously he knew that isn’t what Racheal meant when she was speaking to them so he just played it off. “Me?” He asked moving one of his hands up to his chest as he arched an eyebrow at her. “Trouble? I would never.” He smiled and looked over at Luca and noticed his odd expression. He'd grown up learning how to read the other's face but he couldn't totally make out what that look was for. It was somewhere between shock, shame, and disappointment.

XXXXXXIt looked like everyone was starting to come out of the woodwork. Caelie had now come downstairs and was asking about the cookies. He smiled a little. “I’m going to take a wild guess and say that Juli cooked them.” James said before he walked around Luca to grab an apple which he tossed at Caelie. “Stay away from them though, Caelie. Cookies aren’t part of a balanced breakfast.” He said with a short laugh. Then Collin came down as well. James didn’t say anything to him and just remained quiet while he and Racheal spoke.

XXXXXXHe went back to the task of finding something to eat, which was hard when he didn’t feel like cooking anything and he didn’t want any cereal either. From beside him he heard Luca speaking again. “James just eat some fruit.” He knew his brother meant well but he just sighed and closed the door again. “It’d take the whole bowl to put a dint in this hunger though.” Luca just frowned at him and shrugged. “Want me to cook you some eggs or something?” James just shook his head. There wasn’t really any point in it. He’d find himself something to eat in a bit.

XXXXXXAs soon as he heard the knock at the door he looked around for a second. They never really get all that many guests. “I’ll get it.” He said walking towards the front door. When he opened it he was standing in front of a boy with a semi-familiar face. He knew that he was in the other pack of wolves, but he’d not spent all that much time with them to actually get to know any of the people in it. It wasn’t his face thought that really struck him, it was his scent. As soon as he caught his scent he knew exactly who the person standing in front of him was. Luca’s boyfriend.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

If there was one thing she missed about being in the big city, it was the ability to be able to see the sun. In fact, she missed being anywhere but in Alaska. While it was beautiful, she would admit that, she missed being woken to the sun’s rays beaming down onto her face and not having to use a flashlight to get everywhere without tripping. Savannah sighed lightly as she stared up at the ceiling, rolling over in her bed to look at the wall opposite to the door. The sooner they got their mission done, the sooner they would be able to get out and hopefully not have to come back. With the thought, the blonde pushed the covers off of her body and wrapped her robe around her body before she walked out of her room, cocking her head slightly when she heard people moving about. It wasn’t much of a shock to her that her associates were awake – it was just surprising that there seemed to be so much activity so early in the morning. She shuffled back into her room and began to haphazardly pull on some clothes as she had to at least make an attempt to greet the day as though she was wide awake and alert, though it was quite the opposite.

A knock at the door made her paused slightly before she tugged her sweater over her head before she pulled her hair into a loose ponytail. They had visitors already? She had been somewhat hoping to be able to survey the area before she made the attempt to meet and greet with any of their neighbors, but it seemed as though that would have to wait for a later occasion. She heard voices drifting up from downstairs slipped into her slippers, making sure to check her appearance in the mirror near her bed and slipped her phone into one of her pockets, cocking her head slightly to see if she heard anything else. Maybe she had just been hearing things, and it was just one of the boys out and about getting ready to survey like she had been earlier?

With a slight shrug, Savannah jogged down the steps and entered into the main entrance of the home, pausing and raising her eyebrow slightly when she heard a female voice. Had one of the boys invited someone over already? She cocked her head slightly as she traveled over to the kitchen, stopping in the doorway when her eyes landed on a pretty female talking to Khristoph. “Good morning,” she called pleasantly to the pair, a warm smile spreading across her face though she quickly scanned the other for her mental records. She didn’t look very intimidating, but it never hurt to be on guard. “What brings you out this very dark morning?” she asked politely, looking down at a plate of cookies that, obviously, the boys hadn’t made. “Those cookies are darling, did you make them?” she asked, a little bit more warmth coloring her tone as she waited for her question to be answered.

Shadowy Lieutenant

User ImageUser Image

User Image

• XXXXXXWhat? Luca was a little confused when Racheal had told him he wasn't allowed to leave the house. He knew that a few of the others have been noticing him leaving, but he didn't think it was enough to get him in trouble or whatever. He stayed quiet though. There wasn't a point in saying anything back to Racheal; she was just telling him what she had been told to do. Arguing with her in his defense wasn't going to do anything when it wasn't actually her orders. He frowned a little as he looked down and took his phone out. There was really no use in him looking he already knew that he didn't have anything from Marc. He would have felt if the phone went off. That was where his mind went though. If he couldn't go out today, what would he say if Marc did want to meet? At the moment he wasn't sure if he would tell the other that he couldn't or if he'd just sneak out anyway. He sighed quietly to himself. It wasn't like him to go against what he was told to do, but in this situation what else was there? Marc didn't want him to tell them about their relationship and that was why he didn't have the trust of his mother.

XXXXXXAs everyone started walking though the kitchen he kept to himself not really saying much. He ate his banana and just thought about what he was going to do. Every day he felt like he should tell everyone about Marc more and more. He and Marc didn't talk about it much, in the time that they did get to spend together Luca didn't really like spending it talking about things like that. He didn't want it to turn into an argument or push Marc into something he wasn't ready to do. The only thing was that Luca couldn't understand why Marc wanted to be so secretive about all of it. He didn't know what made him want to keep it to himself, but that was something that Luca refused to let himself think about. There were too many different reasons and for him to try and guess one it would only end up putting him in a situation to feel insecure about himself. Surely though it would be better for their relationship if other people knew. They wouldn’t have to hide out in that cave any time they wanted to see each other. It was getting colder too now that the dark days were here. Being a werewolf can only count for so much when you are running around in below freezing temperatures.

XXXXXXAfter a very short few words with James over what he could eat for breakfast there was a knock at the door. Luca didn't think much about it they lived in the house with a teacher, Juli, and someone who had to be the nicest person in town, Esther. It wasn't out of the ordinary for them to get company every once in a while. It wasn't all that often, but enough that when they did have company Luca brushed it off. Hardly a minuet after James left the room though Luca felt his phone go off in his pocket. He took it out and then looked down at the at the number that it had come from. Marc. Then he glanced at the message. For a second he was confused. Outside? What was that supposed to mean. Edward sighed quietly, thinking for a moment that he was going to have to come up with some sort of excuse to get out of the house.

XXXXXXAfter the thought crossed his mind. Outside. Marc couldn't have possibly meant outside of his house could he? Luca ignored just about everything that was going on in the room for a few seconds. No. He would have at least said he was going to come. Now that the thought was in his head though he had to go check. He took the last bite of his banana and threw the peel away. He didn't say anything to the others before he walked out of the room and towards the 'lounge' area. He saw James standing at the door, looking slightly irritated, and from the small bit that he could see of the other person he was almost positive it was Marc.

XXXXXX"Oh my God." He whispered quietly to himself as he stared at the door for a second before he looked over himself. 'He should have told me.' He thought seeing as he was wearing the same long sleeved hunter green shirt and grey training pants that he'd worn to bed last night. He was sure his hair was an absolute mess and he'd not had a shower yet so there was a chance he smelled. He could feel his face flush with embarrassment. He thought for a second to just run upstairs before the other could see him but he thought for a second. What was he even doing here?

Demonic Rabbit

User Image

Staring into her emerald green eyes he'd been so lost, gone. He'd been in a world separate from this; a place full of beauty. She, this platinum blonde woman must be an angel. There was something different about her and he knew it, and felt it. She was special. Cute. It didn't even cross his mind that she might be a Were. No, he wasn't even thinking about the awful things that he was supposed to be hunting. He was just thinking of this girl. He didn't know what to do while she stared back at him. Should he invite her into the house? Was he allowed to?

Before he had a chance to do anything more the girl was speaking to him and trying to explain why she was here. He laughed a little at what she said. "Cookies" He was somewhat dumbfounded. "Oh." Now he tried to guess what she meant. "Right, you baked?" His eyebrows raised showing such a look of surprise to his face. That was mighty nice of her to bake them treats.Then she continued speaking and this time she was much. much, clearer. He nodded in reply to her. Thank you. He politely said. "It's not, uh--" He paused as Tony swept up beside him and he felt the male playfully wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "It's not everyday we get cookies." He queerly mumbled.

The girl's eyes and her sweet smile bought a pleasant smile to Khris' face, though that smile vanished and his expression changed into a frown upon Tony's arrival. He was just irritated suddenly and slightly annoyed due to the fact that the six-foot, but really five-foot-eleven, man that was Tony was better at everything than him. It bothered him and being reminded of it as the guy moved in on this girl. who Khris had clearly seen first, was frustrating.. Khris grinned though and played it off casually. "I was just about to--" He started to say, but then stopped. He was shoved backwards and nobody was really listening to him anyway.

Tony had already let the girl inside by the second Khris had steadied himself. Khris followed the two into the kitchen silently. He said nothing for the moment for there was nothing to say. Tony was starting to strip down a little, while he just stood there with the girl and eyed the things that he had taken out of the fridge and cupboard. Well, he actually started putting the things away, since they had company and it didn't look like he'd be eating any time soon. He nodded in acknowledgement when the female told them her name and eventually stopped what he was doing to look at her and answer her question. "Um, well." He smiled awkwardly, running his fingers through his hair. "We just moved here from Anchorage.. since my brother decided to buy a fish company, because.. he likes fish."

His dark chocolate eyes followed to where the girl, Juliett, put the plate down on the island. Hmm, the baked goods smelt good. Very appealing. In fact they very much reminded him of his mother's cooking and how she used to get up early to go to work in the bakery.

Khris hesitated though half smiled in reply to Juliett. "Yeah, uh I suppose I'll try one." He spoke while reaching for one with his right hand. Before bringing it to his lips he examined it closely. "Ooh." He laughed seeing what it reassembled. "How funny, a moon.." His gaze stared at the icing and sparkle and he thought the cookie looked sweet. Sniffing it next, he decided that it was okay to try. "Mm." He commented on how it tasted as he took a bite out of it. "It's great." A pause as he chewed and swallowed. "I can see you worked hard on these."

There was a knock at the door, but he didn't pay attention to it. Tony or someone else could get that; he was too busy eating his cookie, being sociable and the like. As he finished his treat though, Savannah walked into the kitchen yet stopped at the doorway. "Morning Savannah." Khris replied with his mouth full before swallowing the contents. "Juliett, this is Savannah. My brother's fiancee." He was glad that he remembered the cover story. "Savannah, meet Juliett."

Dapper Roisterer

User Image

❁ Tony Danielson ❁
                                                                - - - The Cousin - - -

A lot of pilgrims came to Nilov. Not only was it a beautiful place. It had seen so much since being erected. The man who landed there was the most pious of men and it was his piety that protected him, and the island, for all those years. It had also been a concentration camp, twice, and a hotel. Plenty of reasons for pilgrims and just plain old visitors too. Brother Danielson's job, when he wasn't doing carpentry, was to give tours around Nilov. For an American native, he took to Russian very well and was able to show people around. Also, when the brothers were not worshipping or doing their tasks, they were talking to each other. Debates were daily and relished. Because of this, Tony was used to being social. It was made all the more easy by putting a mask on when he did it. An indignant young man was much simpler than playing a pious monk. Neither one fully suited him. He was really an introverted zealous killer who exceled at strategy and technique. Brother of the Monastery by day and future supernatural murderer by night. If anything, pretending to be indignant was like a vacation. Though, in all honesty he was praying more at night for god to forgive him and he felt a strong need to find the nearest confessional. But right now, all of that was besides the point. The point was that Tony had a much better grasp of socializing than poor Khris. So Tony came in and took control of the conversation.

There wasn't a movement in Tony's walk which he wasted. Each garment was artfully removed and he made sure his shirt lifted up just enough with the last article to give a glance at his waistline. Innocent flirting, to be sure. He understood how it all worked though the temptations of lust had been driven out of him. Still, Tony knew how to get to other people using those same temptations. Again, this was another reason Tony did a lot of prayer is his free time. Asking for forgiveness from all the deception he was regularly using. But it all had to be done. He had to be as likable as possible, get as close as possible, to everyone; because everyone had the capacity to be an asset while hunting for supernaturals. Thus, his current flirtation with this pretty blonde girl. "Juliett huh? 'O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art As glorious to this night, being o'er my head, As is a winged messenger of heaven'." He began quoting from Act 2 Scene 2 of Romeo and Juliet. "Your parents were setting you up for something big." Tony commented, half teasing, while he continued grinning at her. She was asking some questions then and Khris was apt to answer them. Tony was smiling and looking at Khris, letting him talk. "And the fishing industry around here is, while abundant, not too overcrowded. Not to mention. Smoked King Salmon. Who wouldn't want to live here and fish right?" He said, jokingly. Tony was still thinking of her name, Juliet, and what tidings that could mean. Should one of them fall in love with her, it would be like Romeo and Juliet in reality. Ah. Warring houses. If she was one of the Werewolves then it would be perfectly right. And just as he was thinking of that, Juliet was offering Khris cookies, moon cookies. Of course literary references could not be grounds for assuming someone is a werewolf but...what if? If she really was then it would be a very amusing situation. He'd have to bring it up while hunting her down in the future.

But then there was some knocking on the door and Khris did not look like he'd be getting up to get it. "Right. Make me do everything, Khris." He said with a mock sigh before winking at Juliet. "I'll be right back." He stood up and crossed through the living room, back to the door. He looked through the peep hole and found a young man standing there. Tony opened the door a grin on his face as he greeted the male. "Hey there, I'm Tony. Nice to meet you." He looked the male over as he spoke and noticed something peculiar. "Must be related to Juliett. Your name isn't Tybalt by chance?" The look on the male's face spoke otherwise. "No? But you do know her." He saw the look of recognition on the male's face when he said her name. "Come on inside. Juliett is in the kitchen with Khris. She made cookies and brought them over." He was waving the male inside. "I guess she ran off without her handsome escort huh?" Yes, he went to flirting once again. Tony was good at it. "Welcome to the Edwards house." Tony started leading him through the living room, making a point to crack his neck and swing his arms like he was working out kinks. In truth, he was giving this guy a look at his waistline like he had with Juliett. "What did you say your name was?" He asked, smiling and looking back at the male. Tony lead him into the kitchen and saw another friendly face had arrived.

Savannah was asking Juliett about the cookies as Tony grinned. Looking back at the male behind him he motioned for him to be quiet before Tony snuck up behind Savannah. He instantly put both hands at her waist and tickled her! "Good morning, sleepy Savannah!" Tony semi-roared, stepping away before she could jab at him. "Savannah, looks like you've met Juliett." He crossed into the kitchen and picked up one of the cookies. "They're cute little moon-shaped cookies." Tony passed a glance to Savannah. Maybe she had the same suspicion. Then he took a bite and looked down, baffled, before wolfing down the rest of the cookie. "They're so good!" He looked at Juliett. "Can you teach Savannah to make these?" Tony asked, looking very impressed, before his eyes flicked to the male he had just let in. "Oh! I found Juliett's friend at the door. Her friend with great hair." Tony looked over at the male, eyeing him again before stopping on his head. "You think I could do my hair that way?" He asked, grinning as he brushed a hand over his buzz cut hair. He gestured at the guy before sitting down at the table. "Have a seat. I kinda want to know what stuff there is to do around here. Especially when there's no sunlight. Or sun. Or any light at all. I almost tripped twenty times when I went running this morning." He sighed.
                                                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------

“One can resist the invasion of an army but one cannot resist the invasion of ideas.” -Victor Hugo

Location: Edwards House
                                                                Status: Flirting
                                                                With: Khris, Savannah, Juliett, Colin

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

User Image

ARIANA ROSE ARCO
                    skyblue
                                      • Arms crossed, legs crossed and eyes on the target straight ahead. The woman tilted her head to the side as she studied the weak mess in front of her through the looking bars. The male – mutant – in front of her was weakened with wolfsbane. This is how it worked – the hunters would have to shift out and come check and torture the male. Every morning they were to make sure he was still alive, for they needed him for information, hence, the torturing. One day the wolves would come looking for him. That is, if they could ever find him. He was locked in walls that were made from silver in the one place anyone would ever guess to look. They would always been one step ahead of the werewolves. In the silver room, the only portion that was not made of silver would be the small portion of floor he got to stand on. However, the stench of wolfsbane was strong and it was a necessity that was crucial for their mission. To top it all off, fish was a common smell and when it mixed with wolfsbane the auroma wasn't the most pleasant. Wolves healed quickly than one could mix eggs and if she could have it her way she’d just shoot one of her silver bows into each of his limbs. But Elijah had strictly forbid her. He was always a party pooper. With a sigh, the woman stayed hidden behind her large black mask, even the colors of her eyes was unnoticed. It was all safety precautions in case he did get out, he wouldn’t come for her throat. There was no way in chance he’d make it out and if he did he wouldn’t stay alive for long and like hell he'd be able to take her down. Plus, there was more than one fishing warehouse in the area and this one was abandoned and distanced from the rest. Large walls surrounded the warehouse. No one would dare travel this far.

Unlocking the door, she strolled inside. He never rattled the chains, but she knew the chains had burned into his flesh. The chains on his arms, legs, and waist were primarily made of metal but had traces of silver melted in to keep the werewolf weak. The chains were nailed into the floor and ceiling to where he looked like a starfish with his head hanging low. It was a pity truly. Had he more control over his abilities there wouldn’t be the animal death of Barrow. Not her problem. She was here to put a stop to that nonsense which was why they were here to watch the rest of the wolves. The government made it clear that they were to terminate them all in due time. It was unfortunate. He had become his own downfall. Pulling his head back by his hair she studied his face. He was unconscious but still breathing. Roughly letting go she exited the silver room, locking the doors behind her before walking up the stairs towards the office. In the office she placed the mask into the bottom right drawer of the wooden desk before untying her hair from the bun. Her dark brown locks fell to her shoulders as she grabbed the flashlight and her helmet. Placing it on her head she readied to leave on her snow mobile. The office was heavily scented with perfumes to throw off any smell of the ocean, which wasn't as strong in the winter. However, by the time she would make it to the Edwards home any lingering smell would be gone.

Special Agent Arco was accustomed to living the life as a spy, including abroad. From a very young age she had been trained as a spy. Many of the agents she was with were just as talented, if not more. An order was an order. Ariana Rose Arco had been taught to obey and was sworn to protect the inhabitants of her country. Perks of being multi-talented came with the ability to know how to use a snow mobile as a form of transportation was very quick, if one knew their way around the area. Thing was, she really liked winter so moving to Alaska totally worked out. But it was freezing here that was for sure and she couldn't see crap without her night vision equipment. The snow mounds were almost as tall at some of the homes. Leaning forward she dodged tree branches on the path. Having a thing for speed was a good notion for she made it home in no more than fifteen minutes. Pulling the mobile up near the porch steps, the humming stopped as the snow mobile turned off. Lifting up the seat, she grabbed the flashlight before turning it on and making her way up the porch steps.

Skipping two at a time she barged into through the front door to see that in their humble home, all of her associates were up and awake with a few more individuals. A blond and a brunette, both were werewolves too. How did she know? She read the files of course that Khristoph hadn’t, obviously; otherwise he’d probably keep his distance. They had just moved in, but early this morning she had been in the basement and had found Elijah hovering above files that they were to read. She had done so, not only to please Elijah, but she needed to find victims to plant her bugs in. Thankfully, she made it just in time as the cheerful side of Tony cracked jokes about his hair, which she could see and hear from the kitchen.

“What hair do you have to even style?” Ari asked Tony as she pulled the helmet off and placed it and the flashlight on one of the side tables. Next were her boots, which she placed in the shoe tray by the door, followed by her winter coat on the coat rack. Walking into the kitchen she beamed a smile. “You’re pretty much bald, Tony.” Ari shrugged at him, before looking over the brunette haired man, with his bed hair, well, it looked like bed hair to Ari. However, it was perfectly standing up on the top of his head. “No one beats my hair though,” Ari winked at the male, or werewolf if one preferred, before running her fingers through her long brown hair. “Great thing this kitchen is so big, otherwise we would be feeling pretty stuffed,” Ari said looking at the faces of the new strangers. The platinum blond seemed like a sweet little girl. And then there was a dude as well. Brown eyes, built, with perfect bed hair but she couldn’t remember their names. Just their faces. Maybe she had to look over those files again herself. “You two must be the welcoming committee of Barrow.” Ari joked, before dancing her way through the gathering bunch and in front of the empty counter by the sink. Hopping up onto the kitchen counter top, she crossed her long legs. “The name is Ariana.” Her coral lips turned upwards at the corners into a mischievous smile. “Khris. . . .I hate to break it to you, but you’ve got some crumbs on the side of your mouth.” Ari pointed out, lifting her own hand to her face to show him where it was. Oh yes, that would embarrass him just a little.

Clothing With Socks.

XXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Bashful Kitten

User Image

Savannah’s eyes slowly ran over the female in question again, her suspicion veiled by friendly interest. The female across from her looked like one of the wolves that Eli had in his files – and if that was the case she would need to watch her even more closely than she had originally thought. She blinked slightly when Khris introduced her, before she quickly smiled and nodded. She’d been hoping that everyone would remember their back story, and she’d been so focused on every else that she’d almost forgotten it herself. “It’s a pleasure to meet you dear,” she returned warmly, her eyebrow raising slightly when it was revealed what exactly the cookies were. She cocked her head slightly as she watched Khris devour one of the moon shaped treats before she returned her gaze to Juliett. Once Eli returned, they were going to need to go through the files a few more times so that they could better hone in on who they needed to look out for. She couldn’t remember the girl’s exact information, but she didn’t think that she was as much of a threat as the others were…though all of them needed to be taken care of.

Her musings were interrupted when she felt someone run their hands down her side and she yelped softly, immediately wiggling her body out of the way of the sudden attack before she turned a frosty glare on the person in question. “Good morning Tony,” she greeted before she gently pushed the taller male in retaliation for his earlier assault on her. “If we didn’t have company I would have kicked your butt,” she told him playfully before her eyes locked on yet another new visitor. He was also in the files, though just like before, she had no idea of what his name was. She obviously needed to do another look over before she did any surveillance for the day – Tony and the others would be able to handle themselves for a brief time. “Good morning. My name is Savannah,” she told the new male with a warm grin, mentally taking notes on his appearance and mannerisms so that she would be able to match him to a file a little bit later. She glanced back over at Tony when he took a cookie of his own and simply raised an eyebrow at him in response to his obvious unvoiced question before she nodded briefly and sent her gaze back over to the new guy, before back to Tony. Hopefully he would understand that he was to entertain and see if he could gather more information about their two greeters. She knew that both of them were werewolves - she just didn't remember if they were from the same pack or not. Hopefully they weren't. It would be easier to kill two birds with one stone, after all.

Savannah shifted from the entrance of the kitchen slightly when one of their own joined them in the kitchen. “Good morning Ari,” she welcomed pleasantly before she went over towards the refrigerator and opened it, scanning the contents quickly before she grabbed a jug of milk and placed it on the island next to the plate of cookies before she reached up and pulled enough cups down for everyone to have a glass. “Nothing goes better with cookies than milk," she told them all before she got to pouring, hiding a smile at Ari’s intentional teasing at Khris. She was already knew that the other female had already read the files, and now that she was back, she would be able to leave the two males alone with them without worrying about coming back to a destroyed kitchen…or so she hoped. Once she had finished pouring enough milk for everyone in the room, she returned the container to the refrigerator before she grabbed her own glass and headed towards the door, stopping to pat Ari lightly on the leg. Watch them, she mouthed to the other female, turning her head so that only she would be able to see her lips moving. It would have been too obvious to the werewolves if she’d said it out loud with their hearing. “It was nice to meet both of you, but I have to go look over some things for the company,” she said with another nice smile before she nodded her head towards them and exited the room.

Savannah sipped on her milk as she padded into the basement, locking the door behind her before she carefully strode down the stairs towards where she and Eli had set up their respective desks to go over the information that Ari and Lillian had collected. She bypassed her desk in favor of his, shaking her head lightly in amusement when she spotted the files spread over his desk in question. He’d obviously been busy going through them before he’d left for the day. She smiled and grabbed the top four files and sat them down on her own desk before she plopped into her chair and slid her phone out of her pocket, sending a quick text to Eli before she set her phone down and started to read over the first file again.

User Image

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
    • Hotblooded Hero 50
    • Hero 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    User Image
    ████In a trail of { Ϝ ῖ я ɇ } I know we will be Ӻ ɼ ҽ ҽ again ⇝
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxIn the end we ῳ i l l be { ◎ ℵ є }
    xxxxxxxxxxxIn a trail of fire I'll {Ƀ u ʁ ɳ} before You β ϑ ɾ ӌ me
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✗✗✗✗ Set your Sighϯș for the ȿ u ȵ ✗✗✗✗

As he waited the young man took a moment to look around. Really the view from this house was almost identical to the view from his own. Snow, snow and more snow. He was actually glad that this time of year the sun didn't come out, they would probably all go blind from it reflecting off the snow if it did. Why did his parents pick such a small town in the middle of nowhere to live? The only advantage he saw was you would never have to wonder whether it would be a white Christmas or not. His mother did tend to be a Christmas freak, at this time of year his mother would have the Christmas tree up and covered in all sorts of ornaments, she still had the ones he made when he was in grade school. The clutter didn't stop at the tree though, any flat surface was normally covered with a variety of decorations, little villages to nativity scenes and everything in between. Every year her decoration collection grew bigger, it pretty much looked like Christmas exploded over the entire house. Maybe he would go for a run into town today to visit them, he hadn't gone just to talk for awhile, and he didn't have any other plans for the rest day as far as he knew, besides he could use a jog anyway. Lost in thought thinking about visiting his parents he didn't even realize the door had opened until the man who had opened it spoke.

"Uh hey...." Colin was going to start to explain why he had come by when he was caught of guard by the young man's question. Tybalt? was he referring he character in the Shakespeare play? There is a character named Tybalt in one of them wasn't there? Colin was never much of a Shakespeare person but they had to study it in school, he knew the name sounded familiar and guessed it was probably from one of those plays he half paid attention to. Tony must have known by the confused look on Colin's face that his name was in fact not Tybalt, leaving Colin wondering if he was missing out on a joke or something. "Ah yes, I do know Juli" he said quickly as he followed the man inside. Handsome escort? Did he just hear the man right? Colin was going to speak up but the man's remark at left him at a loss for words. Normally he was the one flirting with others in a playful way, it wasn't often the table was turned on him, he was left not quite knowing how to respond. "Ah thanks?" He was suddenly wishing he has spent more time getting ready this morning. So Edwards was the new families name, at least it was easy to pronounce. Colin watched as the male swung his arms, his attention drawn suddenly to the man's waistline, which he was almost certain was the man's intention, he did do it on purpose right? Colin was suddenly very sure about that jog he was thinking about taking. He averted his eyes when the man looked back at him though, the last thing he needed was to get caught looking. "Oh right, uh Colin, is my name. It's nice to meet you" Why was he having such a hard with talking today? One would think he was back in awkward his teenage years, trying to debate himself over his sexuality again.

Colin had to stifle a laugh as Tony snuck up the unsuspecting woman, it reminded him of something Rach would do. Upon entering the kitchen he saw Juli and when to give a slight wave before realizing he still had a banana in his hand that he had neglected to eat on the way over. Ah it just seemed to be one of those days where nothing goes quite as planned. He was glad that she seemed to be alright and felt silly for worrying in the first place, the new neighbors seemed like perfectly fine people. Watching all the activity it reminded him of the pack, this family seemed just as lively, maybe even a bit too much so, it was kind of hard to keep track of what was going on. he tried to go back through the names and match them to faces. The man who had let him in was Tony, the blond woman, Savannah, the brown haired girl was Ariana? That left the other man in the room must had been Khris, or at least that's what he thought he heard the others call him. When Tony told him to have a set he obliged, he was glad to be sitting down, worried that he might get in the way if he continued to stand awkwardly.

"Only 20 times? pretty good for a beginner." He teased "But stuff to do in Barrow? Honestly man there isn't much, unless you like building snow men and having snow ball fights that is." Colin said with a chuckle. "If you were looking for somewhere exciting to live I think you may have picked the wrong place" He said wondering why this family would move here anyway. There wasn't much to draw people to the town except maybe the fishing. Even then, most people found it too cold and too depressing, what with being dark for months in the winter.

Demonic Rabbit

User Image

Huntington Woods was a beautiful place even without daylight. It was a magical place full of little creatures; squirrels, foxes, rabbits and deer. As Esther trudged through the snow to get to Robin, she missed the chirping sounds of the squirrels - Mirrel and Blirrel, who she had named in the summer. They were probably sleeping in hibernation in their tree that was close to her house. She smiled knowing that in a few months she would hear them again in the spring. Thinking of them though, made her walk to Robin go a lot faster. She neared his house in minutes, seeing a little light start approaching once she was across the river and more than half way to the man. Esther wondered if it was Robin, but couldn't be sure. Out of cautiousness she switched the light off and then tried to sense whether or not it was him.

She closed her eyes, cleared her mind completely and stayed still and patient. Her spirit drifted, soaring through the trees as she tried to establish a mind-connection. 'Robin[/i']'' She asked in thought. 'Is that you?' Her voice sounded quieter than usual and softer, much like a whisper. It was always like this for her in a mind-link. She sounded the same yet a little different. It didn't matter who the link was with, she always sounded like that in her head. Since it was with Robin right now though, it was much more challenging to stay connected with him than if it were to be the members of her pack. He was an Alpha and as an Alpha it was easier to block things out.

Esther was glad when she realized that it was Robin, and even more glad when he was there right in front of her. She let out a relieved sigh and moved forward a step. ''Good morning.'' She uttered pleasantly. ''It's no problem, I know you'd do the same for me. With a sympathetic expression on her features she gave him a hug. ''I'm just sorry that this happened.'' She said patting his shoulder in support. It was weird right now; Robin had been her sister's mate and being close to him gave her such an odd feeling. ''But we'll find him, I promise you.'' She continued, slowly moving back to take a breath. She inhaled Robin's scent as she drew in the air. The aroma felt to be all over her now and strong. She felt a little bit suffocated and light-headed, however that may have also been from trying to uphold the mind-link. It wasn't bad, just different more than anything. There was this feeling in her stomach that wouldn't go away. Butterflies? Fear? Worry? It could have been anything, but Esther ignored it and found things to talk about.

''So the last time you saw him was two weeks ago--'' She asked on purpose to double check. The next thing she did was turn her flashlight back on and waved the light in the direction she decided they should go to. ''Lets go this way.'' She said and began to walk without awaiting an answer. ''--and usually he gets in touch by now, at least?'' If Robin could see the look on her face then he'd notice her worried, concentrated frown. Esther did a good job of taking control of the situation; she walked them through the trees down south, towards the new neighbors, thinking that Sebastian would most likely head in the direction of Fairbanks - the town south west, of and between Barrow and the city.

They walked for ages and sadly Esther picked up nothing. It really didn't help matters that the only thing she could smell was Robin's manly scent around her. It bothered her a bit and there were times when she glanced at him and felt her mind drifted. 'Robin's a good guy.' She thought. 'Very special.' Damn it, she needed to focus. ''Okay! I think maybe we should split up and scout around a little?'' She wondered out loud, but didn't dare move. Really she just wanted a breather as being this close to Robin began to become quite overwhelming. ''I don;t know if it'll be any better, but if not you and your pack are welcome over to my house for dinner this evening. There we can organize a bigger search party, if you'd like to? I know Juliett would love to help.''

There was noise approaching and they were what seemed to be loud footsteps. As if she didn't have enough to worry about she heard what was that someone shouting. ''Oh no.'' She muttered to herself. This was bad, very bad. How were they meant to look for their lost wolf, Sebastian, if a human was around? Esther looked at Robin turning to face him completely. ''What do you want to do?'' She questioned, forcing herself to keep the flashlight down out of his eyes. While speaking she kept her voice in a hushed whisper and wrapped her arms around her waist to hug herself securely. ''Um, hi?!'' She eventually called back to the stranger who kept on coming. ''That's alright, we'll help you!!'' It was odd for someone to be walking around in the dark without some kind of idea where they were going, wasn't it? It was at least risky and she didn't know what to think about it. She stayed silent when she turned around to face him. What made him want to talk a walk anyway?

Adorable Lionheart

User Image
                        #9f63b3
                                            Isabella's body had an internal clock. This clock told her when it was time to rise and when it was time for sleep. During the dark days, this internal clock was her only way of avoiding Daniel. The moment her gray eyes opened, Isabella knew it was time to move. She tossed back her covers and stretched her arms above her head. Her body gave a few pops as she awakened her still sleeping muscles.

In the morning, before Daniel woke, Isabella would go for a run. Today she just hit the treeline when she shifted and took her wolf form. The girl shook her fur lightly and let her tongue loll from her mouth before she sprinted forward in the snow. She was like a playful pup when it came to morning runs. She found the biggest drift she could find and she flopped into it rolling on her back with her feet thrust toward the sky wiggling. She whined happily and then rolled onto her stomach rooting her nose under the snow for a moment. She stayed like that with her eyes looking over the drift for a moment before snorting with laughter and pulling away to dash through the snow once more.

Izzy ran off some of her energy and when she was done, she returned to the house. Everything was still quiet but it wouldn't be quiet for long. She had a shower, dressed in simple jeans, a white tanktop and a button up blouse. She pulled on her boots as soon as she reached the living area of the house. She'd have breakfast before she went to talk to her friends.

Remembering her socks were upstairs, Izzy bolted up the steps again. She grabbed socks from her drawer and was headed out the door when she ran into Marc. She instantly realized how crazy she was being and she blushed heavily and looked toward her feet. ”Hey Marc,” she said as she glanced up at him bashfully. He put his arm around her and kissed her cheek making Izzy grin lightly. He told her about Cat being in a bad mood and his father being out and she nodded taking in the information.

Then he said he was leaving and before she got a chance to say anything, he was gone. She was leaving too... oh well. She'd tell him that if she saw him while he was out walking. Izzy pulled on her socks and then her boots before she went to the kitchen. She looked around for something to eat but she wasn't interested in cooking anything. Izzy opened the door to the refrigerator but she heard her brother curse upstairs.

Fear ran through her blood instantly. Izzy closed the door to the refrigerator and then headed out the front door as quickly as she could... after she grabbed a warm coat. The air outside was chilly but nice. She set a quick pace to get away from the house but as soon as she was out of sight of the home, she slowed. She didn't need to run all the way to Esther's house just to see the girls... that would be suspicious and she didn't want anyone to know how scared she was of Danny.

By the time Izzy reached Esther's house, she was a little cold. She pulled her hands out of her coat pockets and knocked on the door lightly. Already she was nervous about behind here. She blushed heavily as she looked at her feet. It was always so hard for her to be around people but she really wanted to be away from Daniel and Cat so she figured she could go see Esther's girls.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

Why was everyone in the house so ******** loud? Josh pressed his pillow to his ears as he growled in irritation, trying in vain to block out the noise from all of the people moving around on the first floor. He was convinced that everyone in the damn pack was ******** crazy. It had to take a special kind of person to wake up early and be perfectly chipper and happy while doing it – and so far from the brief time he’d spent with them, all of them were those kinds of people. “Shut the hell up,” he groaned before he slung the pillow at the door. Josh blearily blinked his baby blues open before promptly turning over in his bed to face the window, and the pretty much eternal darkness they found themselves in. Life had been a lot easier when he’d been on his own – free to do whatever the hell he pleased without having to deal with people’s rules and constant nagging. He closed his eyes again and stretched out with the intention of getting a few more minutes of sleep, which was interrupted once again when he heard the angry voices of what sounded like the beta and one of the other wolves bickering. Scoffing slightly, he tugged his covers off of his body and stretched to his full height before settling back down onto the balls of his feet. As long as she didn’t try to argue with him, they would get along splendidly.

Josh kicked some of the clothes on the floor out of his way as he made his way over to his closet and grabbed some fresh ones for the day before he walked out of his room and over to the bathroom where he took a hurried shower and did his normal morning routine and emerged fresh as a daisy. He returned to his bedroom and dropped the dirty clothes into the ever growing pile before he cocked his head, nothing the silence that the house seemed to have. Had everyone left? That would have been a blessing, that’s for sure. He ran his fingers through his short hair before he left his room again and jogged down the steps to the main floor, glancing around uninterestedly before he went into the kitchen, taking note of the scents that were mingling. Pretty much the whole pack had been in there earlier and now he was the one that got to be blessed with silence, at least, until someone attempted to tell him otherwise. He really hoped it was someone that he already didn’t like – being stuck in the place had him itching to get into some mischief.

He pulled the refrigerator door open and surveyed the contents before he rolled his eyes and closed it again with a soft bang before he jogged up the stairs and grabbed one of his heavier coats out of his closet and shrugged it on, then crossing the threshold of his room to stand in the hallway, silently listening for anymore movements in the house. Seemingly content with the lack of noise, he went back down the stairs and grabbed one of the many flashlights the pack had acquired before he walked out of the front door and down the steps to stand on the snow. He flicked on the light before he began the long trudge towards the nearest place that he could get food, and then start his mission of trying to find their missing pack member. While he wasn’t overly concerned with the disappearance, getting to go for a run without the rest of the pack was better than being cooped up in the house with them. Seeing if he could find Sebastian just gave him an excuse to not have to be bothered.

Shadowy Lieutenant

User Image
    User Image
                                                    • XXXXXXThe mind connection between him and Esther was weak so he didn't reply back to her. He just smiled when she got to him. "I know.. but still I appreciate it." She continued speaking and when she hugged him he responded to it and smiled slightly. Recently he'd gotten close with Esther. She is the person that he comes to when he has a problem, well after his own beta but there is only so much he can talk to his little sister about. She was clever and had a view that he wasn't sure he could find anyone else that had. At time she made him think of Sasha, but it was true that even if they were twins they were nothing alike. He pushed those thoughts away though. He had other things to worry about and couldn't let himself think about that.

XXXXXX"Umm.." Robby paused for a moment while he started following Esther while she started walking in one direction. "Yeah. It'd been about two weeks." He said as he caught up with her, taking in deep breaths through his nose catching no scent other than the few animals around them and Esther's scent. "No, he doesn't always contact me, so that's not what has me worried." He didn't look at the other as they walked through the woods, both moving their flashlights around looking through the trees. "He didn't take anything with him... nothing at all.. That's what I am worried about." He knew that Sebastian had a tendency to get himself into trouble and to run off for months at a time. But he always took clothes and money. He wasn't stupid he was just impulsive. So for him to be gone and nothing at all missing made Robby nervous.

XXXXXXThe two walked for a while and it was silent for a but other than the sounds of nature and their own feet crunching the snow under their feet. At the same moment he noticed the change in Esther he heard the footsteps that were coming closer to him. He noticed how much her demeanor changed and he just looked at her and gave her a small smile. "Calm down, Es." He said quietly wrapping one of his arms securely around her. "Sebastian can wait a few more minutes." Hr said pausing again. That was if they could even catch a scent. It had been snowing basically non stop since Sebastian went missing. If there was a trail for them to follow it was already covered up. He didn't want to think like that but what Marc said was a good point. If Sebastian was okay and he didn't want to be found they weren't going to find him. The reason why he was still looking through was for the other option. If Sebastian had gotten himself into trouble somehow, which wasn't all that out of the way.

XXXXXXRobby turned around to face the man that had walked up behind him when he started speaking. He could tell from his scent that he was new around here. He took the other's hand and shook it, which was a slightly awkward handshale considering the winter gloves, but to shake hands or not no human would take their gloves off in this weather. He smiled at the other who introduced himself as Elijah Edwards. "Hello, Robby Pierson." He said with smile he was unsure if the other could even see it. "So you're part of the family that just moved in?" He asked already knowing the answer to the question. There was no doubt. He had known that before the other had even spoken. He had lived here long enough to know the significant scent that came from every family that lived around here.

XXXXXXHe moved his flashlight around shining it on the trees around him, still keeping up apperanced since he could already see the trees clearly. "Yeah it can take some getting used to... I guess it doesn't help that you moved here at this time of the year." He said with a short laugh. Other than the cold that was another reason people didn't move here often. The months of darkness had negative effects on people other than not being able to tell where they were going. Some people got depressed with he lack of sunlight. "Well right now," Robby said before he paused for a second as if he needed to think. "It looks like we are just about halfway between my family's home, and the cabin that I assume you just moved into." Robby said with another smile. "Are you just walking or is there somewhere in particular you are trying to get to?"] Robby said trying to work out if he needed to give the other directions. In the distance he could hear then hum of a vehicle which wasn't out of the ordinary. People had to use something to get through the snow. Walking everywhere didn't always work, especially for humans.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff