Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Doctor! Love your sig RennieD.

Anyways, I should be able to post tomorrow. Been studying for two tests tomorrow. gonk
RennieD

zagi00

Thank you! Its definitely fun being the mom and daughter duo. xD Never a dull moment, though I tend to get too excited and make grammatical errors.

The actress has been on a few TV shows. I remember her from SuperNatural. Her name is Alona Tal.

oh, Jo <3 Love her. No wonder she was so familiar.

Wifi connection's been ridiculously spotty lately because of weather, but I'll definitely post by tonight or tomorrow. Thank goodness for stable internet connections at school XD
zagi00

Been there, done that, bought that t-shirt. Hate having a crap internet connection, kills my whole night. Wish you luck with that.
Sorry again for no post. Had a long day. I'll work hard on it tomorrow!
Understood, Girlie, but warning everyone now, if there aren't new posts by Wednesday night, I'm going to start sending messages. Can't guarantee they'll be nice, either. confused
lady P A II N__xx
zagi00

Been there, done that, bought that t-shirt. Hate having a crap internet connection, kills my whole night. Wish you luck with that.

Am relying on school for now, but in some ways it's not extremely terrible to have no internet connection at home. I'm sleeping early these days ^_^
lady P A II N__xx
Understood, Girlie, but warning everyone now, if there aren't new posts by Wednesday night, I'm going to start sending messages. Can't guarantee they'll be nice, either. confused

Don't worry got one up!
Sorry, I start to panic when I feel like my role-plays might be dying out. xP They're my babies. Everything's looking good, still having fun everyone?
lady P A II N__xx
Sorry, I start to panic when I feel like my role-plays might be dying out. xP They're my babies. Everything's looking good, still having fun everyone?

I understand. I feel the same way whether I made the rp or if I am in it. Especially if they seemed to be going well. I am! ^_^
lady P A II N__xx

No worries, it's all good~ for an adv lit rp I think this is a pretty decent pace smile
zagi00
lady P A II N__xx

No worries, it's all good~ for an adv lit rp I think this is a pretty decent pace smile

It's been so long since I was in one that I don't know what a decent pace is anymore. gonk

Dapper Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Each rp has its own pace. smile
The more strict ones become a chore and people drop faster.
With that being said, I'm posting tonight when I get off work.

Friendly Dabbler

Ok. I SWEAR I'm still here. I've just been in migrainey pukey land all week.
On a random note, I'm a bit surprised that Gaia looks pretty much the same as it did 4 years ago. When I made this account I was expecting an overhaul or something. Still the same old Gaia though, which is fine.

Dapper Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I think they added a few things like the option to be an animal from the start...and the fact that the prices of everything went sky high...

Sorry about the post, its up but I'm not too happy with it. Anyway, I have work in the morning and I've been sick since yesterday so that's pretty much all I can get out of me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff