xxxxxxxxxxNEW CAR NEW GIRL NEW ICE NEW GLASS NEW WATCH GOOD TIMES BABE
too many bottles of this
xxxxxxx WINE ( we can`t ) PRONOUNCE
xxMAIDS come ( AROUND ) xxxtoo much
parents AIN`T around xxxxxxx ENOUGH ★
t o o many xxx WHITE LINES && ( white lies ) `
SUPER RICH KIDS WITH NOTHIN` BUT LOOSE ENDS
xxxxx SUPER RICH KIDS WITH NOTHIN` BUT FAKE FRIENDS

real love, ( ain't that something rare? ) xxx i'm searchin` for a real love xxx oh, oh, real love, yeah

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ THE BASICS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx blood is thicker than water
                                                                                    ♡⋮ owned & created by nothing but flowers
                                                                                    ♡⋮ inspired by dallas & other over the top 80s soap operas & telenovelas
                                                                                    ♡⋮ pictures from 10msw
                                                                                    ♡⋮ currently accepting
User Image

POLO SWEATS & HERMES BLANKETS
too many bottles of this

real love, ( ain't that something rare? ) xxx i'm searchin` for a real love xxx oh, oh, real love, yeah

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ THE STORY
                                                                                    ♡⋮ Manhattan, New York City, New York. Some of the wealthiest people on the planet live in the tiny space, and nearly every street is filled with luxuries unreachable to most. The social scene of the wealthy is crowded and filled with old money families and new money alike clamoring to make themselves known. Sitting pretty at the top of Manhattan's social hierarchy are the Gladstones, the family that created one of the north's largest alternative energy companies. They aren't exactly the oldest of money - in fact, their wealth only goes back to about the Korean War, in which Alan Gladstone saw the money making potential in nuclear energy. Two generations later, the name Gladstone is still the most important name in every type of alternative energy.

Closer to the middle of Manhattan's social power structure are the Thompsons. In a way, they're the Gladstones' chief rival in the New York alternative energy business, but that only means they refuse to let the Gladstones buy them out. The rivalry extends far beyond the business sector, though. According to the Thompsons, Alan Gladstone is a thief that drove their beloved great-grandfather, Jacob, to drink himself to death by robbing him of his ideas and ruining his reputation. To the Thomspons, every dollar the Gladstones earn should belong to them, and their business is currently fueled on bitterness. Henry Thompson, the current owner and President of Thompson Energies, has repeatedly stated that he refuses to retire until Gladstone Energies is either his or no more. The Gladstone-Thompson feud has fed the Manhattan tabloids for decades, and it's about to heat up - the youngest gladstone son and the thomspon daughter have eloped, and there is no doubt that both families will do their damndest to end the union as quickly as possible.

Of course, the Thompsons aren't the only source of conflict for the Gladstones. George Gladstone, the current CEO and President of Gladstone Energies, has announced his plans to get out of the energy business and head for the Senate, leaving his company to be divided between his four kids. He plans to split the company evenly, but with each child wanting to take the company in a completely different direction, it is unlikely that that will work. Complicating that is a woman that claims to have given birth to at least another one of his children. Only the oldest gladstone brother is aware of this woman, and he is definitely not above using that to gain leverage against his father.

The kids are already starting to form sides, with their parents and their partners stuck in the crossfire. And if Gladstone Energies is completely destroyed by this sibling rivalry, it will be almost too easy for the Thompsons to swoop in and take over. A giant power struggle is in the works, and the question everyone is asking is- who is going to come out on top?
User Image

too many bottles of this

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ 001 GENERAL
                                                                                    ♡⋮ all right, let's get these rules out of the way! i'm sure you've heard it all before - no cybering, follow tos, no swearing every word, blah blah blah. all of that is pretty redundant. i'm honestly pretty lax with rules. as long as you're respectful to me and your fellow roleplayer, it's all cool with me. i do have one major rule, though - no triggering characters. what i mean by that is in this roleplay there's going to be no characters with backstories involving traumatizing things like csa, rape, abuse, things like that. my reason for this is that, for some people, these things are incredibly triggering and may even cause them to have flashbacks or worse. if you want me to elaborate on why i'm including this rule, just shoot me a pm or something. i may let you have a character with a mental illness, but you will have to assure me that you will portray them accurately.

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ 002 APPLYING
                                                                                    ♡⋮ everything you'll need to apply to a role will be in the app thread. first, you'll send in an application. if you're accepted, you'll then have three days to submit a reserve. after your reserve is accepted, you'll then have another three days to send me your profile. if you ever need your deadline to be extended, just let me know! i'm not going to scream at you for needing an extra couple of days.

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ 003 POSTING
                                                                                    ♡⋮ this is a laid-back roleplay. i'd love for you to write 1000 word plus posts every single time, but if you can only manage 500 every now and again, that's fine. the point is to further the plot, not write 800 words of inane bullshit. personally, i'd appreciate at least one or two posts per week, but if some reason you can't manage that, that's perfectly fine! however, if you go like two weeks without posting at all without giving me a reason, then we'll have an issue. if you ever can't post for a while, please just let me know! i know you all have lives and sometimes, unexpected things can pop up. i mean, school is back in for a lot of people, so it's completely understandable that everyone can't be on the computer writing about roleplays all day. all i ask is that you don't just abandon the rp, please. i want this to be relatively long term. i want this rp to be dramatic as hell, too. i want fights, affairs, lies, betrayal, all of that. be shady as ******** if you want to. it's family member versus family member, with every man for themselves. this roleplay is heavily inspired by the 80s soap opera dallas, and that show was wild as hell. also, please, please, please be active in the ooc. plot with everybody, not just the person your character is married to. make sure you have plotted at least once with at least most of the rest of the thread. everyone knows everyone in this roleplay, and i would like the ooc to reflect that. even if you just stop by to say hi, please post in the ooc.

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ 004 CHARACTERS
                                                                                    ♡⋮ i kind of already have an idea of how the characters should kind of be like, but feel free to change your character as you see fit! don't be too drastic, though - if i say they should be an a*****e, i'd like them to be an a*****e. i'm always open to new ideas, though! if you have a great idea for your character, just let me know! chances are, i'll love it. also, while both the gladstones and the thompsons are the typical upper class WASP family, their partners don't have to be. if you want to be the oldest sister's husband and you want to use a korean, go ahead! i'm not going to be like "NO RACE MIXING EVER" i mean my characters black why would i not let anyone else use non-white models same goes for family friends and enemies. the only real model requirements i have are for them to look their age. i have model suggestions, but don't feel like you need to use them! also, i don't really care if the models don't look exactly alike for each family. lmao this is just for fun, so don't stress and feel like the family members have to look alike. i want this to be like a soap opera, so realism isn't exactly what i'm expecting here. i mean, as long as you're not using selena gomez to play a 45 year old or the fabulous jessica lange to play someone who's supposed to be 23, i'll most likely accept whoever you want to use. also, if you want to play someone who's currently an npc, just pm me!
User Image

too many bottles of this

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ THE GLADSTONES
                                                                                    ♡⋮ The Gladstones are made up of three sons and one daughter. The oldest son was trained from birth by their father to become the perfect businessman - and he is. He's cunning, manipulative, and absolutely ruthless. His all-American WASPy charm is misleading. He's willing to do anything to get what he wants. He's already pretty high up in Gladstone Energies, and he kind of feels like he deserves more than his allotted 25 percent of the company, and that he's more prepared to run the company than any of his siblings. He's all about keeping up the feud with the Thompsons. He hates the Thompson son with a burning passion, and it's his mission in life to destroy not only him, but the entire Thompson family. He's been married to Anais for three years now. They met at Yale, and have been together since their freshman year. Their relationship is...complicated, to say the least. He's rumored to have a wandering eye and she's rumored to be sleeping with his best friend or someone else.

The middle Gladstone son is a bit of a black sheep in the family. He's never had any interest in Gladstone Energies, or business at all. He's always been more interested in medicine and scientific research, and that's where he's carved out his career. He has a great relationship with his younger brother and younger sister, but his relationship with the oldest Gladstone son is a little strained. The middle Gladstone son thinks his brother's a piece of s**t, and the oldest Gladstone son thinks his brother's a failure for not wanting any part of the family business. He met his wife, middle Gladstone son's wife at med school. She's his biggest supporter, and often defends him in arguments with his older brother. She's been the target of several rumors, and the most persistent one is that she's just using her husband for his money - something she vehemently denies.

The youngest Gladstone son is a mixture of his older brothers. He's not quite as ruthless as his oldest brother, but he's not completely disinterested in business like his middle brother. He's a huge momma's boy, which has caused some friction between him and his brothers. He and the oldest Gladstone son argue over just about every decision that Gladstone Energies tries to make. He's trying to end the Gladstone-Thompson feud, and actually has eloped with the Thompson daughter and is planning to start a family with her. No one is aware of the secret union yet, but secret's don't stay kept for very long in Manhattan.

The Gladstone daughter is the baby of the family and the apple of her father's eye. Her dad desperately wanted daughters - when he got his wish with her, he spoiled her absolutely rotten. She's not some spoiled, dumb heir that's never worked a day in her life, though - her oldest brother took her under his wing early on, and trained her to become the best businesswoman she could be. She's every bit as manipulative and cunning as he is, and if it comes down to it, she's always on his side. She's pretty close to the middle Gladstone son, as well, and is usually the only one besides his wife to stand up for him.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

too many bottles of this

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ THE THOMPSONS
                                                                                    ♡⋮ The Thompsons are a family of one daughter and one son. The Thompson son is the current CEO of Thompson Energies, having taken duties over from his father as soon as he graduated from Harvard Business School. He's very, very protective of his sister. Since their parents weren't around a whole lot, they learned to depend on each other. He and the oldest Gladstone son are the main people keeping the Gladstone-Thompson feud alive. Their rivalry is no longer just about sustaining their parents' legacies - it's personal. There have been some particularly...let's just say nasty rumors thrown about on either side. The worst rumor currently flying around is that the Thompson son has taken the rivalry to a whole another level by making some moves towards the oldest Gladstone son's wife, Anais.

The Thompson daughter is nearly the complete opposite of her brother. The only thing they have in common is that they both graduated from Harvard Business School. While her brother wants nothing more than to keep the family feud going, she's willing to end it any way she can. She's even married to a Gladstone, though no one knows about it yet. Although she's as sweet as can be, she isn't above being devious. The latest gossip around town is that she's actually plotting to kick her brother out of the company and take it over herself.

User Image User Image
User Image

too many bottles of this

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ THE NPCS

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

too many bottles of this

xxxxxxxxxxx ♡⋮ THE LOCATIONS

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff