Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Catgirl
Juansgirl4eva
JasminJessi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How cute 4laugh
You're a ******** idiot!! and animal cruelist!!!! The person that took that picture obviously made the cat like that, and put the bun on it, meaning its a ******** cat sandwhich!!! I don't know about you, but thats ******** ugly. I love cats to death, and I hate all those who would bring harm to them. So ******** you, b***h

stressed scream domokun First off all im not a b***h if any thing your the b***h for thinking im against animals when you dont even know me second of all i do love animals i have 5 cats 2 dogs 2 fish 1 bird, a horse and 3 lizards so dont call me a b***h when you dont even know me
Thank you very much xp
Funny .... now it just worked on me ... I must ponder about this, Pinky ...

I gaw it, Brain.
Angel Catgirl
kinkynub
JasminJessi
kinkynub
look at my signature. 3nodding

hey hey

hey. *accepts trade*

Angel Catgirl
why would you hate me?

motorbrethfcker

hey there sexi. wink
Because I hate people who use animal Cruelity. You're signature is a picture of a ******** dead rabbit. I hate you for that stare

I agree with u yep yep 3nodding
Nadistu
ShadowZace
Well, I gave it a shot ... but will you still please click the link if you havent already? It doesnt give me gold, for gods sakes ...
dude....your link goes to the inventory page....I'm assuming you're talking about www.mostannoyingwebpage.com ?

Actually, its not. Its supposed to take you to your inventory, and show a pop up. Click the popup, and everything is taken off of you. I dont know what is wrong with it ....

Invisible Gaian

Angel Catgirl
dark-preist
Angel Catgirl
Echoari
Cat sammich.

Maybe I'll have that instead of pie.
I hate you too stare Admitting that you'd actually eat a ******** cat. ::b***h slaps her::
you kick as i have like 8 cats and if anyone ate one i`d murder you to show you how the cat felt
Thank you for your support. Legally, I have 4 cats (state limit), but I also take care of a stray, and I love my cats to death.

<center>And so does my sister.
dark-preist
Angel Catgirl
Echoari
Cat sammich.

I hate you too stare Admitting that you'd actually eat a ******** cat. ::b***h slaps her::
you kick as i have like 8 cats and if anyone ate one i`d murder you to show you how the cat felt
Thank you for your support. Legally, I have 4 cats (state limit), but I also take care of a stray, and I love my cats to death.
Oh.....wow.....I thought I was serious minded.

Aaaah, how does the quote go?:
"I'm surrounded by idiots..."
-Scar

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
ShadowZace
Well, I gave it a shot ... but will you still please click the link if you havent already? It doesnt give me gold, for gods sakes ...
dude....your link goes to the inventory page....I'm assuming you're talking about www.mostannoyingwebpage.com ?
dark-preist
Angel Catgirl
Echoari
Cat sammich.

If you could find me. *Evil cackle here.*
ShadowZace

All it does for me, is take me to my inventory.
Angel Catgirl
Echoari
Cat sammich.

Invisible Gaian

<center>Wow..that was entertaining.
Congrats Angel Catgirl.

Now use that mask to fight for cats on buns everywhere. wink

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
it's how it is...the nature of these sort of "make me laugh" threads always brings in racial jokes and disturbing images/jokes etc.....it's always like that...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff