Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

One of my most cherished items, i value it fairly high, if it hasnt been rereleased like every other item on this godforsaken site it should be pretty rare/valuable. offer away

Profitable Prophet

cat_mrgreen

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

Hmm what kind of figure are you looking to get for it? I'm interested, but I'm not exactly sure what to offer.

Profitable Prophet

Pwny Slaystation
Hmm what kind of figure are you looking to get for it? I'm interested, but I'm not exactly sure what to offer.
not entirely sure gonna wait for a few offers to get an avg price of what i could pottentially get, if interested shoot me a pm

Profitable Prophet

cat_mrgreen

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
skltr
One of my most cherished items, i value it fairly high, if it hasnt been rereleased like every other item on this godforsaken site it should be pretty rare/valuable. offer away

Portrait of an English Hare x 2
Portrait of an John Hare
Game On Bundle (9 Pack)
Warrior's Spirit
Keeper of Hell
Fallen Monarch x 3
Chicky Slippers
skltr

theres onl like 6-8 left xD my friedn has 2-3 c: also there about 2-4trill in my eyes and most ppl dont see it but my friend got his for 2-3trill each xD

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
UnabIed
theres onl like 6-8 left xD my friedn has 2-3 c: also there about 2-4trill in my eyes and most ppl dont see it but my friend got his for 2-3trill each xD

I've seen 3 in exchange and offers barely go past 100b.
Though that was like a month or two ago. There was one listed in MP for 1t for 3 weeks and it didn't sell and then he raised the price to like 5t. Which I don't get cause if it wasn't selling at 1 why would it sell at 5?
Idk, it's like every item though. Just depends on what people are willing to pay for it at the time.
Plus with it being one of the few items that hasn't been re-released that probably means it's getting closer to it's time being re-released. Then again only gaia knows when it'll bring it back.
Probably will get thrown in CS with or in a recolor bundle. Only time will tell.
And I know he paid alot less than 2 - 3 trill from them. Cause he didn't want to offer over NHB when it was at 100b when I sold my last rock demon. xD

Profitable Prophet

INDIVISIBILITIES
skltr

Portrait of an English Hare x 2
Portrait of an John Hare
Game On Bundle (9 Pack)
Warrior's Spirit
Keeper of Hell
Fallen Monarch x 3
Chicky Slippers
may scratch 200b ill pass

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
skltr

Alright, my offer will stand until the items sell incase you change your mind, I don't really feel like adding to that.

Profitable Prophet

INDIVISIBILITIES
skltr

Alright, my offer will stand until the items sell incase you change your mind, I don't really feel like adding to that.
well personally i wouldnt take that, ive owned multiple of this item over the years and this last one took me a while to get and has also sat on my account for some time now so id unlikely sell for that low especially with how things are now adays, thats the value of what barely a nhb? cat_lol cat_talk2hand

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
skltr
well personally i wouldnt take that, ive owned multiple of this item over the years and this last one took me a while to get and has also sat on my account for some time now so id unlikely sell for that low especially with how things are now adays, thats the value of what barely a nhb? cat_lol cat_talk2hand

Last Rock Demon I had, most people didn't want to outbid my HB of NHB. Then again lbp of that was only around 100b at the time. I eventually got a higher bid. But took about a full week after I got the NHB offer to even get a new offer. Good luck.

Profitable Prophet

INDIVISIBILITIES
skltr

Last Rock Demon I had, most people didn't want to outbid my HB of NHB. Then again lbp of that was only around 100b at the time. I eventually got a higher bid. But took about a full week after I got the NHB offer to even get a new offer. Good luck.
welp i had it for years, whats a few weeks wait of a much better offer? xD good luck on your search
INDIVISIBILITIES
UnabIed

I've seen 3 in exchange and offers barely go past 100b.
Though that was like a month or two ago. There was one listed in MP for 1t for 3 weeks and it didn't sell and then he raised the price to like 5t. Which I don't get cause if it wasn't selling at 1 why would it sell at 5?
Idk, it's like every item though. Just depends on what people are willing to pay for it at the time.
Plus with it being one of the few items that hasn't been re-released that probably means it's getting closer to it's time being re-released. Then again only gaia knows when it'll bring it back.
Probably will get thrown in CS with or in a recolor bundle. Only time will tell.
And I know he paid alot less than 2 - 3 trill from them. Cause he didn't want to offer over NHB when it was at 100b when I sold my last rock demon. xD

yea i went over top He bought them for 1.45trill for one the other for 1trill. he was desperate...xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff