Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

Tannerface

"Rose Corsage" replication massacre

emo Poor RRC.

Benevolent Bookworm

Anela Vesir

I know... such a gorgeous, symbolic item - tarnished by a lack of creativity.

Benevolent Bookworm

Benevolent Bookworm

Manly Noob

Tannerface
fire weso
Been offered 200b+ for mine before the jump to trillions when halos went for 220b and only 4 medals where introduced with the bundles. Most people don't know the rarity/ the price/ the demand. Its a slow item to sell but if you are patient the demand exists and people with enough to make good offers will come along.

Thanks for the encouraging information pal!

I figured as much, with the Medals being worth as much as Halos... Obviously the Gold Medal being worth double (at this moment, apparently.)

... But wait. If only four Bronze Medals were introduced through those bundles... could that mean there's actually less Medals? Or a very close number in comparison to the Angelic Halos, considering the amount of Halo-generators that have been released recently?

Where did you find that tidbit about the four medals out anyway?

That was also probably before Bronze Medal got rereleased in 2 diff rigs and caused it to hyper deflate.

You got a HB for medal?

Benevolent Bookworm

LMS4HUGS

That was also probably before Bronze Medal got rereleased in 2 diff rigs and caused it to hyper deflate.

You got a HB for medal?

fire weso
Tannerface
fire weso
Been offered 200b+ for mine before the jump to trillions when halos went for 220b and only 4 medals where introduced with the bundles. Most people don't know the rarity/ the price/ the demand. Its a slow item to sell but if you are patient the demand exists and people with enough to make good offers will come along.

I figured as much, with the Medals being worth as much as Halos... Obviously the Gold Medal being worth double (at this moment, apparently.)

... But wait. If only four Bronze Medals were introduced through those bundles... could that mean there's actually less Medals? Or a very close number in comparison to the Angelic Halos, considering the amount of Halo-generators that have been released recently?

Yes there are about 7-13 bronzes out there and 30+ halos. The demand for halos is bigger so the price is higher and they sell faster.

I exchanged a lot back then and I saw the medals crash and go back up

Tannerface

If you look at the graphs a little closer you'll see that the sale of one for 5,565,030,000 gold was actually back in April... April 7th to be exact.

Before then - the last one to resurface was early March. They're quite rare indeed.

Now - if you look at how the Average price of the Halo, it skyrocketed Mid-may... one would only assume that the sale of similar rare items would only follow the same pattern.

And no - I've had a couple various people come to me with assortments of 03s like grizz, djs, tails, etc - but no "official" offer as of yet because we're all still speculating the price, haha.

Manly Noob

Tannerface
LMS4HUGS

You got a HB for medal?

fire weso
Tannerface
fire weso

Yes there are about 7-13 bronzes out there and 30+ halos. The demand for halos is bigger so the price is higher and they sell faster.

I exchanged a lot back then and I saw the medals crash and go back up

Tannerface

If you look at the graphs a little closer you'll see that the sale of one for 5,565,030,000 gold was actually back in April... April 7th to be exact.

Before then - the last one to resurface was early March. They're quite rare indeed.

Now - if you look at how the Average price of the Halo, it skyrocketed Mid-may... one would only assume that the sale of similar rare items would only follow the same pattern.

And no - I've had a couple various people come to me with assortments of 03s like grizz, djs, tails, etc - but no "official" offer as of yet because we're all still speculating the price, haha.

Yea, ports are also rarer than Halo's but not even worth half. The fact of the matter is bronze is the least desirable medal, and the only reason medals are desirable is their pure rarity. Bronze Medal doesn't have that pure rarity due to the rereleases. Gold is like 2.5T, silver is around the same price, and then bronze drops off by 2T minimum all due to the rereleasing. With all that said, bronze is still a very rare item. I'd trade you my hat +50B for it.

Loyal Hero

12,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Good luck selling!
With Gaia's inflation even OMG's will be in the Trillions soon. mad

Benevolent Bookworm

LMS4HUGS
I'd trade you my hat +50B for it.

I'll keep it in mind but in all honesty - with the re-releasing of Gold Medals soon, I think I might even just hang on to it in the end. Especially if I don't see an offer that blows my mind. 'Sides - I think it's a great little item to sport around your neck. wink

Benevolent Bookworm

Thoreal
Good luck selling!
With Gaia's inflation even OMG's will be in the Trillions soon. mad

And yes one day it will! 4laugh

Manly Noob

Tannerface
LMS4HUGS

I'll keep it in mind but in all honesty - with the re-releasing of Gold Medals soon, I think I might even just hang on to it in the end. Especially if I don't see an offer that blows my mind. 'Sides - I think it's a great little item to sport around your neck. wink

Doesn't work that way xD You don't see ports going up from studios being rereleased, or kodiacs going up because halos get rereleased. I would be really surprised if someone OB'd me since they were going for 20B in april, which is about 300B in todays gold. Let me know what happens.

Benevolent Bookworm

LMS4HUGS
Tannerface
LMS4HUGS

Doesn't work that way xD You don't see ports going up from studios being rereleased, or kodiacs going up because halos get rereleased. I would be really surprised if someone OB'd me since they were going for 20B in april, which is about 300B in todays gold. Let me know what happens.

Sounds good - I promise I will~

(Although technically, I think I already have a higher offer - but I'll follow up on that as well.)

Benevolent Bookworm

yum_burger

Benevolent Bookworm

Partying Prophet

I am very curious to see what offers people make for the medal.
For sure someone will make a fair one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces