Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I do more tektek contests in the future?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Blessed Demigod

Lovely theme! Nice color scheme (for the most part). The head and neck area a bit cluttered for me though. All of those hair accessories seem unnecessary. I would have just used one headpiece, but that's me. The makeup is a bit much along with the bulkiness of the scarf. It just looks unbalanced with the cute, little leg mod. Good job though!
Elyndria

Yay! Here are some edits again C:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Demigod

ButterflyxMadness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1st Avatar: Wow! That makeup makes a HUGE difference with those eyes! Great job. smile

2nd Avatar: I prefer the Spicy Doufu Hua hair simply because it's black with red accents. It doesn't take away from the wings. Using Jupiter's Lace for the hair kind of blends in with the already red wings. The hat seems unnecessary as well. Not a bad idea for changing the hair though. I just wouldn't use it with those wings.
Elyndria
ButterflyxMadness

1st Avatar: Wow! That makeup makes a HUGE difference with those eyes! Great job. smile

2nd Avatar: I prefer the Spicy Doufu Hua hair simply because it's black with red accents. It doesn't take away from the wings. Using Jupiter's Lace for the hair kind of blends in with the already red wings. The hat seems unnecessary as well. Not a bad idea for changing the hair though. I just wouldn't use it with those wings.

True, the hair does throw the wings off! But thank you for your feedback! heart
I hope you love this one! heart Let me know!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Elyndria
AluraLaVeer

whee
I hope you like it!
Feedback?

The overall look of this avatar is so elegant! Love the hair and the use of Volant Reverie. I feel like it needs more pink though. Personally, I would have used a little more pink near her feet or throughout the entire avatar. The blush seems a bit harsh too. Very pretty though!

I tried changing the shoes
I don't feel like this pair works well... .too much white, maybe? Kind of makes the legs blend in.

And this pink is way too dark, which is unfortunate because I really love the 'Princess' legs for this avi.

Aaaannddd still not blush.
Ugh.

Blessed Demigod

Woolly Llama

You used 2 Frivolous Blushes... That's not an item under my Duplicate Items list. Other than that, it's beautiful! Though I would have tried to use more pink near the feet. smile Great job!
Elyndria
Woolly Llama

You used 2 Frivolous Blushes... That's not an item under my Duplicate Items list.

Oops, sorry, I didn't notice!

Blessed Demigod

Woolly Llama

Oops, sorry, I didn't notice!

It's okay. smile Tektek makes it difficult to notice when you've used an item more than once. All of the poses (or item variations) are shown in their avatar maker. In order to prevent the use of duplicates, you pretty much have to pay attention to the name of the items you're using. I wish they made it easier to use and updated their database more. Not much we can do about that.

Blessed Demigod

AluraLaVeer

I tried changing the shoes
I don't feel like this pair works well... .too much white, maybe? Kind of makes the legs blend in.

And this pink is way too dark, which is unfortunate because I really love the 'Princess' legs for this avi.

Aaaannddd still not blush.
Ugh.

I appreciate the effort you put into trying to find better shoes/leg mods. smile I like the first one best, but the pink isn't light enough like you said. I'm sure I could find something on Gaia to quest for this look. biggrin Great job using my inventory though!

Blessed Demigod

geek-a-leak

Pretty! I love how you layered the yellow skirt under the dress, very creative. I also like the bits of white in the avatar. The only thing I'm not sure about is the use of blue. The color scheme seems like it has a little too much color. Personally, I wouldn't have added blue at all. I probably would have stuck with a mint, white, and yellow color scheme. Great job!
Elyndria
geek-a-leak

Pretty! I love how you layered the yellow skirt under the dress, very creative. I also like the bits of white in the avatar. The only thing I'm not sure about is the use of blue. The color scheme seems like it has a little too much color. Personally, I wouldn't have added blue at all. I probably would have stuck with a mint, white, and yellow color scheme. Great job!
better?

Devoted Bibliophile

What do you think?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff