Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

tektek me?

Yup 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Thieving Trafficker

So Its been a really long time since Ive had a male avi, so I decided to hold this!

Theme is one of my characters, heres a reference: Elill Killington and you dont have to make him look that broody, but try to go more for his apparent personality than that specific look. smile I will also love you forever if you can make him look like a cross between an 80s punker and Victorian gentleman.

Colors: stay on a cool color pallete please, Blues, silvers and blacks are preferable. And please no Green or Yellow...if you feel you can pull of gold, you can try that.

Must have:
Long black hair
Blue eyes
Pale skin

General likes:
Elegant
Unique
Punk
Victorian
Gothic
Cloaks/coats
Boots
Backgrounds
pets.
2/3 colors

General dislikes:
Super Clutter
items thrown on to fill space
gold
non matching
wings
Short hair
Extremely expensive items/using expensive items when a cheaper alternative looks fine.
needlessly expensive items.

Things to know:
I tend to be picky, so please dont just throw something together without paying attention to my likes.
I dont like items thrown on to just fill space, I.E Something should be on the head just because, if it looks fine without a hat, dont use a hat!
I am going to shy away from a single item over 8 mil.
Try not to use an item more than once.

Invo Tektek: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do not go 50mil out of Invo but by all means please do use items I do not yet own.

Prizes:
1: 5M
2: 1m
5 runner ups will get 100k each.
And will tip everyone who tries.

I will make the due date for this April 12thExtended to April 26!, so a month from today. May extend if I dont find anything, everyone is welcome to try as many times as they like.

You will not be considered if you do not include my must haves, and I may extend the due date if I dont have at least 10 entries I really like before the 12th.

Thieving Trafficker

Favorites:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-Without Knowing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - The Headless Mannequin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Nightmare Arsenic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - NightStalkerFireDancer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Elven Warrior Maiden

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - loonaboots

Winner - Nightmare Arsenic - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2nd -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - loonaboots

Runner ups -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Elven Warrior Maiden

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - NightStalkerFireDancer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-Without Knowing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - The Headless Mannequin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Lady Ruelleyn de Maistre

Thieving Trafficker

Quote this if you want my attention quickly~

Thieving Trafficker

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Elill_Killington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I started doing the theme and ended up making something else. xD

Feedback, please?

Thieving Trafficker

Rogue Destiny
Elill_Killington

I started doing the theme and ended up making something else. xD

Feedback, please?

Well, as you said it doesnt match my theme, and I just really don't like it, sorry. The cloak and straight jacket are awkward together, and the wings dont seem to fit.
Not sure if you wanna use the same hair you are wearing?

Thieving Trafficker

WithoutKnowing
Not sure if you wanna use the same hair you are wearing?

Nope, just has to fit the character somehow, and I like it. Thank you smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces