User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
TekTek Contest Info

***********~THE ENTRYS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE THREAD LINKED TO THE BANNER, THIS THREAD IS FOR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE CONTEST ONLY~***********
User Image

This year will be the first year that my guild, The Gaia Online Event Guild,will hold a Halloween Ball and to make it interesting we are going to have a contest, we will be having an tektek cosplay/costume contest, the winner will recieve an award during the party to post on there profi and be put on our Hall of Fame and thanks to one of our sponcors the winner will also get a free avi art done of there wining avi done by the ❝Cafε oη a Cloυd❞ : Joiηt Art Shoppε artist cocoa_kougra.

To sumbit your tektek go here~
User Image

Here are the rules and how to enter~

To apply to the cosplay/costume contest you MUST fill out the form below correctly, if you don't the judges will automaticly give that entry a zero. the second part of apply is you will use tektek.org to create and post your creation.
You will be posting the form in this thread~
User Image
The judging starts now and it ends October 24th, 2009. That is exactly one week before halloween.

The creations will be judged as fallows~
1) How creative is this cosplay/costume?
2) Is the creation original looking (meaning that the avatar isnt something
that is sence on gaia alot)?
3) Does it look like the creator put time and effort into the creation?
4) Over all how good is the creation?
These questions will be answered using 5stars.
*= Utterly Repulsive (in a bad way) crying
**= Bad sad
***= Its ok sweatdrop
****= Its Better than the Average smile
*****= IT IS ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL! 3nodding

{{{{NOTICE= If you have a cosplay avatar you are submitting then you MUST post a picture of what it is supposed to look like! Thx}}}}
Now that you have all of the information you need to know about the contest here is the form to fill out~

[align=center]((NAME OF YOUR CREATION GOES HERE))[/align]
[align=left](the bbc coding of the creation you made on tektek.org goes here)
(If this is a cosplay the picture that the cosplay is based apon goes here)
Describe your creation-
[/align]

Here is an example of what it should look like when submitted~

Quote:
Yuuko Ichihara (from the begining of Vol. 12)

User Image
User Image
Describe your creation- In this cosplay avatar I have tried to make Yuuko. In the series xxxHolic she is an indementional witch that grants wishes. In this cosplay I wanted to capture her soft side and have dressed as she is in Volume 12 of the series. By putting in the cherry blossum tree and there petals falling I tried to recreate the scene.

***********~REPEAT THE ENTRYS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE THREAD LINKED TO THE BANNER, THIS THREAD IS FOR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE CONTEST ONLY~***********
User Image

User Image
See! Doesn't it look fun!! Join us at the Gaia Online Event Guild for our halloween costume contest
♪♫(。◕‿‿◕。)♪♫