Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Sugar Cookies a free tektek shop. Everyone is welcomed here to have fun in here and and chat for a little while. Thank you Leonaenae for thread layouts and banners.

I will no longer open this shop

Shop Status:

Open // Closed
Hiring // Not Hiring
Hiatus // Under Construction
User Image

Thread Rules // Customers (read all of the rules)

Follow gaia TOS
                          Be kind
                          Be patient
                          Be literate
                          Fill out the whole form correctly and it must be my form, no one elses
                          Don't steal any images or tekteks that are not yours
                          Don't quote first page
                          We have the right to decline your orders
                          If you want to work here please pm me (VeraTara) the form.
                          Please pick a tekteker, not just anyone or whoever is online.
                          I have the right to change or add rules

Employees

Be active
                          Contact me if there are any problems.
                          Be respectful
                          Don't steal avatars that are not yours
                          Post at least twice a day
                          Pm me if your going to be away for a while
                          Need active users
                          Pm me if you want your tektek examples changed.

User Image

Username: VeraTara
Nickname: Vera
Hours:: On everyday, weekends whenver I'm able to get on
Strengths: Layering, semi-clutter, matching, simple, some themes, 2-3 colors, enviros, high and low (450k) price limits
Weaknesses: Males (getting better), some themes (steampunk. goth, gangster, etc.), cluttered avatars.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:: Seaotter888
Nickname:: Otter
Hours:: 3-4 hours
Strengths::Price Limits, Blacks/Reds, One/Two Colors, Female Avitars, No clutter
Weaknesses:: Male Avitars
Examples:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:: Skylithime
Nickname:: Night
Hours:: 7-8 hours a day (unless working then all day long)
Strengths:: simple, sexy, handsome, Males and Females, two-three colors at a time depending on the avi can flex many types of budgets.
Weaknesses:: semi-cluttered to cluttered avi's, four to five colors one one avi
Examples:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:: Metal ayerayayer
Nickname:: Metal
Hours:: 2-3 hours on week days. 4-5 Hourse on Weekends
Strengths:: Cutesy, Themed, Girls and Boys, Dark, Low and medium budgets
Weaknesses:: Too much clutter, Uber High budgets, I'm learning how to layer.
Examples:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:: snorlaxing
Nickname:: non available
Hours:: 2-3 hours on weekdays, 5-6 hours on weekends.
Strengths:: layering, semi-clutter, color schemes, low budgets.
Weaknesses:: monochrome, males, extreme clutter, non-matching, rally, sexy.
Examples::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:: LoverOfNightmare
Nickname:: Nightmare; Julissa; Ju-Ju; Jules; Etc.lols
Hours:: At least 3 hours or more a day.
Strengths:: 2-4 colors; Ladies; Semi-Clutter/Simple ; Price-limits
Weaknesses:: BOYS; Some themed avatars(sexyish, gangsters, rally, etc. )
Examples:: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Username:[/color] [color=hotpink]username here[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Base:[/color] [color=hotpink]base / m/f[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Hair Style/Color:[/color] [color=hotpink]name, row, and color[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Eye Style/Color:[/color] [color=hotpink]name, row, and color[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]TekTeker:[/color] [color=hotpink]who do you want do your tektek[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Enviro:[/color] [color=hotpink]inventory - optional[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Price Limit:[/color] [color=hotpink]your budget[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Must Have Items:[/color] [color=hotpink]what do you want on your avatar[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Disliked Items:[/color] [color=hotpink]what you don't like[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Colors /or Theme:[/color] [color=hotpink] what do you want your avatar to look like[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Post or Pm?[/color] [color=hotpink]where do you want your avatar to be sent[/color]
[color=palevioletred]►[/color] [color=saddlebrown]Anything else?[/color][/align] [color=hotpink]any comments or anything else we need to know[/color]

Example of what the form should look like:

Username: veratara
Base: first base / female
Hair Style/Color: bookish and dark brown
Eye Style/Color: chuu eyes and blue
TekTeker: teeniemae
Enviro: n.a.
Price Limit: n.a.
Must Have Items: the nightmare (rose pins) and masquerade (light pink blush)
Disliked Items: buck teeth and any rainbow theme
Colors /or Theme: cute
Post or Pm? post
Anything else?

Employee Form - Pm me the form!
If you are to apply please be an active user!!

[color=palevioletred]Username::[/color] [color=saddlebrown]username here[/color]
[color=palevioletred]Nickname::[/color] [color=saddlebrown]text here[/color]
[color=gold]⇨[/color] [color=palevioletred]Hours::[/color] [color=saddlebrown]how long your on gaia for[/color]
[color=gold]☑[/color] [color=palevioletred]Strengths::[/color] [color=saddlebrown]what are you good at[/color]
[color=gold]☒[/color] [color=palevioletred]Weaknesses::[/color] [color=saddlebrown]what are you not good at[/color]
[color=gold]✿[/color] [color=palevioletred]Examples::[/color] 5 Examples
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78492107/][IMG]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad219/VeraTara/Gaia Stuff/Bannersugar3.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78492107/][IMG]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad219/VeraTara/Gaia Stuff/sugarcookies.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78492107/][IMG]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad219/VeraTara/Gaia Stuff/Bannersugar2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78492107/][IMG]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad219/VeraTara/Gaia Stuff/Bannersugar1.png[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces