Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uchihas apprentice

-xSoraru-Wolfzx-

Im so sorry these weren't suitable, it was very late when I did these so were probably rushed. I'm a lil busy this weekend but if you don't mind waiting I'll try to do both again an hopefully get something you both like. Sorry again!

Timid Genius

Ater Decor

-xSoraru-Wolfzx-

Im so sorry these weren't suitable, it was very late when I did these so were probably rushed. I'm a lil busy this weekend but if you don't mind waiting I'll try to do both again an hopefully get something you both like. Sorry again!

No worries, take your time for mine!
I don't mind waiting even a month or more if needed!
Keep at ease, my friend! :'D
hey everyone someone has given me a link to a tektek contest so feel free to check it out!
here is the link:
User Image
-xSoraru-Wolfzx-

Try again shall we! I'm so sorry I didn't read your request properly, I've had a VERY tiring weekend. Hopefully this will be a little better.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Used leg mods & Frankie's Warm Hair (pink). Only problem was you asked for me to stay under 35mil including items you didn't own on the base, but they already came to over 40mil so I just tried to stay as cheap as possible. Hope this is okay.

Timid Genius

Ater Decor
-xSoraru-Wolfzx-

Try again shall we! I'm so sorry I didn't read your request properly, I've had a VERY tiring weekend. Hopefully this will be a little better.

Used leg mods & Frankie's Warm Hair (pink). Only problem was you asked for me to stay under 35mil including items you didn't own on the base, but they already came to over 40mil so I just tried to stay as cheap as possible. Hope this is okay.

Ah! No worries, it's suppose to be a dream avatar I want to try and quest for anyways! c:
Hm. . . I really really love the idea a lot! More than I think I should love it! xD
But I feel like there is a lot of build up in the middle area?
Maybe try something else out for the dress? o:
And I've never really been a big fan of those bows on the head - maybe something else? o:
Don't worry too much about price; i just want a reasonable price to try and quest towards. . .
Maybe have a limit of 50bil ? or if need 55? c:
-xSoraru-Wolfzx-

Timid Genius

Ater Decor
-xSoraru-Wolfzx-

Ah, I preferred the first one!
No worries, I love it either way! :'D
Gracias!! <3
-xSoraru-Wolfzx-

Oh, I'm sorry it's not what you're looking for.
You're welcome.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ater Decor

No worries xd
It's totally okay and you dont have to if youre busy lol
For some reason, I didnt get a notification about the quote sweatdrop I was visiting thread's that Ive subscribed so I came upon this blaugh
Username: Biebers Vaqina
Base:Female Tone b/c
Eyes:Wendy's kindness
Hair: No preference, whatever matches the color scheme. I do own Mikan though.
Desired TekTer:
Djitter

Loved Item(s):mikan(hair), fragrant heartbeat(blush) -both can be excluded from price, none are required though.
Dislike:none .
enviro: none? (if that means background)
Price Limit: 50b
Post or Pm: Post
Tip? 100m
Theme/Colors: browns/mint(blue)

Sparkling Waffles

pvx
Username: Biebers Vaqina
Base:Female Tone b/c
Eyes:Wendy's kindness
Hair: No preference, whatever matches the color scheme. I do own Mikan though.
Desired TekTer:
Djitter

Loved Item(s):mikan(hair), fragrant heartbeat(blush) -both can be excluded from price, none are required though.
Dislike:none .
enviro: none? (if that means background)
Price Limit: 50b
Post or Pm: Post
Tip? 100m
Theme/Colors: browns/mint(blue)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how bout these? smile
Sorry I haven't been on everyone! I'm going to be very busy in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to my grandparents house again to watch the house and dogs. Might be going to Oklahoma to see my aunt on my birthday and stay there for a month or two, just depends on my grandfather. If anyone needs examples changed or anything please let me know in the next couple of days. Other than that I will only be on once a day just to check on my charity and shop. Hope everyone doing well.
going on vacation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces