Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Party Member 100
I M P O S S I B L E I T E M

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌A TEKTEK TOURNAMENT

Welcome to the IMPPOSSIBLE ITEM tektek tournament!

You know those cool -- or not so cool -- items that aren't used that often because they're just so
                  difficult to deal with? Well this tournament will feature them! If you have a fear of weird hair, ugly
                  shoes, unusual colors and simply bizarre accesories, then you might want to reconsider entering.

Everyone else who's brave enough, welcome! You have millions in prizes waiting ahead, but you'll
                  have to get through a series of challenging rounds first. Destroy the competition and you'll walk
                  away with 100Mil gold and the title of the Impossible Item Champion!

If you're interested in entering as a contestand or judge, fill out the forms below. Contestants and
                  judges will be chosen based on their work, not experience. Tournament will begin on April 7th, 2014.

INTRO RULES ANNOUNCEMENTS JUDGES & PRIZES CONTESTANTS ROUNDS ENTRIES LINKS RESERVED

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌TOURNAMENT RULES

Follow Gaia TOS
                  Be nice to everyone and don't argue with the judges.
                  No premade or stolen tekteks!
                  Read everything and follow instructions.
                  Rules are subject to change.

INTRO RULES ANNOUNCEMENTS JUDGES & PRIZES CONTESTANTS ROUNDS ENTRIES LINKS RESERVED

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ANNOUNCEMENTS

APRIL1ST Tournament open for entries!
                  APRIL7TH Tournament's first round begins!
                  APRIL7TH Domo's Free Tekteks turns four years old!

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ JUDGES & PRIZES

JUDGES

-_-Kris-the-random-_-
                  EXPERIENCE Four years of tekteking and running Domo's Free Tekteks, plus a number of tournaments and contests won.
                  JUDGING ON I'll be judging on technical things like layering, balance, matching and flow. Creativity and overall look will also count.
                  OTHER Good luck and have fun!

Your Iron Lung
                  EXPERIENCEI've been on Gaia for 7 and a half years, and am currently employed in the Furreh Paws tektek shop. I also run a freebie tektek thread that gets a good amount of traffic.
                  JUDGING ON I judge based on theme and colour set matching. I'm very particular about matching various shades of colour when using multiple items, and typically disapprove of doubling up on items. I also look for good balance and flow.
                  ABOUT My name's Tobi, I'm 22, and a full-time art student at WCU. My favourite 'difficult' item to use is the B.O.O. skin.

Coffed
                  EXPERIENCEOver 5 years of tekteking, I've been and am in several tektek shops, slowly getting better.
                  JUDGING ON Layering (no glitches), colour co-ordination, flow of colours, matching/similar colour tones, clutter and semi-clutter if applicable looking at the textures and overal look
                  ABOUT Yo name's Lily, though people call me Coffie, either works. Uh.. I like corn and drawing, both at the same time.

PRIZES

1ST PLACE 100,ooo,ooo GG
                  2ND PLACE 60,ooo,ooo GG
                  3RD PLACE 32,ooo,ooo GG

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌CONTESTANTS

lazy-senpai
                  EXPERIENCE hyperventilates uhm 2 years-ish?
                  ABOUT my tektek style represents me--a train-wreck waiting to happen i meAN UH UH i'm timid but try to make frands *+*+*

Barbra_Streisand
                  EXPERIENCE3 years of tekking for free and 5-6 tektek contests won
                  ABOUT Heyyo~ I'd have liked to have been judge but decided I always need more experience, and that I have a long way to go to understand the complexity of how other people think when designing their outfits. So here I am gaining exp points emotion_awesome Call me Barb O//v//O

sassygwaine
                  EXPERIENCElots of years! i've been tekteking since about ~2007? back when Elysia was around and had her giant contests. been in many tektek shops, also have hosted a few freebie threads or whatever owo
                  ABOUTyou can call me sassy or adrian, whichever. i just really like tekteking owo and also difficult items >u<

Jasmine Snape
                  EXPERIENCE Part of free tektek shop for about 3 months. Been tekteking for free and in contests for quite some time(length of time unknown) Tekteking is all I really do on gaia anymore. I enjoy it so much.
                  ABOUT You can call me Jas if you like. I'm Canadian. Almost 27 years old. Addicted to coffee and Harry Potter and am engaged to be married in July.

Lost Retort
                  EXPERIENCE I don't remember when I starting tekteking, but my first tektek tournament was actually Impossible Item V2 in 2011. I've been doing various tekteking things ever since.
                  ABOUT I used to be greenapplestar, my favorite book is The Name of the Wind, I'm hiding from this new cash-only gaia in a guild, and I collect snarky buttons.

Kasoday
                  EXPERIENCE Um a couple years? I've been making avatars for free for a while and i used to run a few shops....not really sure how many contests ive won...ouo
                  ABOUT I'm rather shy and don't talk much in person or online but i do my best to be as nice as i can be and not offend anyone in any possible way ouo

FrostedMidnight
                  EXPERIENCE Lets just say I remember when tektek was a new, cool thing shall we?
                  ABOUT I'm a graduate student that wastes what little free time I have here. I love dark colors, I love random little used items.

Angelic Vodka
                  EXPERIENCE I have been a part of gaia off and on the last couple of years. I love tekteking in the dressing room and even holding my own contests!
                  ABOUT I am a freshman in College.

chansmell
                  EXPERIENCE 4 out of 5 years. worked in a tek shop. been a judge.
                  ABOUT im chantelle and i don't plan on winning. im bored

DarkEvili
                  EXPERIENCE Used tektek.org before I even knew what Gaia was back in 2008. Joined Gaia in 2009 and have been fiddling with my own avi tekteks since then.
                  ABOUT I draw, I cosplay, and have small hat business. Gaia is a great social place for anime and art. Lots of art. Did I mention art? I collect a lot of art of my pirate avatar.

imxaxcookie
                  EXPERIENCE I've been on here since '05 and tekteking has always been the thing i enjoy most about gaia. I won multiple contests and i owned my own freebie shop
                  ABOUT I'm Jana, i live in Belgium and i just became 20 (which makes me feel really old). And i like tekteking emotion_awesome .

JayLaMeme
                  EXPERIENCE Playing with tektek for others is what I do for a living here on Gaia. I'm also part of several tektek guilds and love entering interesting contests.
                  ABOUT Although I'm not much of a talker and more of a lurker, I just can't stay away from a good challenge.

honey carousel
                  EXPERIENCE erm, 4/5 year on and off
                  ABOUT ah i really like tekteking and i figured i need some more practice so er yeah~!

one wonton
                  EXPERIENCE Well, I've owned a TekTek shop, and I've recently won a few contests!
                  ABOUT Definitely about as boring as a cup of water. You can call me whatever you would like, just don't call me late for dinner! //not funny

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ROUNDS

FINAL ROUND

Congratulations!

You’ve made it to the final round, but you still have one more challenge standing between you and the grand prize. It’s time for you to earn your crown, and what better way than with a crown challenge?

For this round you’ll have to use a crown, but not one of the more traditional crowns. That would be boring. Other requirements are as follows:

Do not hide the required item!
                  Match all of the colors on the item as well as you can.
                  You must use a scepter and crown with your avi.

There is one more thing. You’ll be doing two tekteks this time. Both items can be found below, and remember, the requirements apply for both tekteks!

As always, make sure your entries match and layer properly. No limit on the gold, or base. Good luck!

THE ITEM
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ ENTRIES

ROUND ONE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_____DarkEvili _____ V.S._____ Jasmine Snape

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_____ Kasoday_____ V.S._____ imxaxcookie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_____ Barbra_Streisand_____ V.S._____

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_____ sassygwaine _____ V.S._____ FrostedMidnight

_____ Angelic Vodka _____ V.S. _____ JayLaMeme

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_____ Lazy-Senpai _____ V.S. _____ chansmell

_____ one wonton _____ V.S._____ Lost Retort

ROUND TWO

_________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________
                  ________________________one wonton____________ imxaxcookie ____________ Kasoday ____________ Barbra_Streisand
                  _________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________ Lazy-Senpai ____________ ____________DarkEvili _______________sassygwaine _______________Angelic Vodka
                  _________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  ________________________ Lost Retort_______________ chansmell _______________ JayLaMeme_______________Jasmine Snape

ROUND THREE
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sassygwaine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DarkEvili User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lost Retort
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Barbra_Streisand User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. one wonton
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angelic Vodka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. chansmell User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. imxaxcookie

ROUND FOUR
                  DarkEvili User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sassygwaine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lost Retort User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. chansmell User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  imxaxcookie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angelic Vodka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. one wonton User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FLASH CHALLENGE #1
                  DarkEvili User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Barbra_Streisand User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sassygwaine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lost Retort User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ROUND FIVE
                  sassygwaine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DarkEvili User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  chansmell User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lost Retort User Image

FLASH CHALLENGE #2
                  Barbra_Streisand User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lost Retort User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ROUND SIX
                  DarkEvili User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lost Retort User Image chansmell User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FLASH CHALLENGE #3
                  sassygwaine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Barbra_Streisand User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DarkEvili User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lost Retort User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ROUND SEVEN
                  DarkEvili User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image

FLASH CHALLENGE #4
                  Barbra_Streisand User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kasoday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lost Retort User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DarkEvili User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ LINKS

LINKS OUT

User Image

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ RESERVED

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ RESERVED

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ RESERVED

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ RESERVED

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ RESERVED

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ RESERVED

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

███ ▌▌▌█ ▌▌ OPEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff