Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

ilmusic
ENJOY THEM
(sky is the limit)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking at this one again, I do really like it. I have an issue with the big patch of white in the middle though. Maybe a high belt could break it up?

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
Immishsu

It makes for some different looking avi's out of the sea of sameness I see today. @.@ You're rocking this competition, but feel free to try again! I'd really love to see if you could do something with the cns scarf. I usually pair it with the kistune mask but never know where to go from there. XD They're two of my old favorite items.

Hmmm... I can try something with the scarf... that one's a tough one though! Haha!

Aged Lunatic

Nightmare Arsenic
Immishsu

It makes for some different looking avi's out of the sea of sameness I see today. @.@ You're rocking this competition, but feel free to try again! I'd really love to see if you could do something with the cns scarf. I usually pair it with the kistune mask but never know where to go from there. XD They're two of my old favorite items.

Hmmm... I can try something with the scarf... that one's a tough one though! Haha!

Haha, you're telling me. I've been looking for outfits for it ever since I got it. It was the first item I got from donating to gaia. Back when mc's meant something. XD I'm so nostalgic. Haha.

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
Immishsu

Haha, you're telling me. I've been looking for outfits for it ever since I got it. It was the first item I got from donating to gaia. Back when mc's meant something. XD I'm so nostalgic. Haha.

Oh I know that feeling all too well.
Back in 2006, I quested for the Devil Tail... cost me 1Million Gold... and back then that was astronomical. It was so rough... and now it doesn't go with anything, looks clunky and ugly... and it's not that hard to get. Bah!

Aged Lunatic

Nightmare Arsenic
Immishsu

Oh I know that feeling all too well.
Back in 2006, I quested for the Devil Tail... cost me 1Million Gold... and back then that was astronomical. It was so rough... and now it doesn't go with anything, looks clunky and ugly... and it's not that hard to get. Bah!

Hahaha, right? The Kitsune mask was my "dream" quest and I think it was what, 2 million. Actually the cns is the only thing I can wear my mask with.

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
Immishsu

Hahaha, right? The Kitsune mask was my "dream" quest and I think it was what, 2 million. Actually the cns is the only thing I can wear my mask with.

I gifted my Devil Tail to one of my best friends... along with an OMG Hat, Horns of the Demon, and a few other old MC items. I used to obsessively collect them. But I attempted to pull myself away from Gaia by giving away all my favorite items.

It didn't work.

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Immishsu
Delicate Death
Skys the limit:

Simple yet elegant. :3 Theres something about the legs/arms though. Don't wanna tell you to change the legs and hafta rethink the whole design.... Maybe add something really simple to the arms. Either a shawl or sleeves or...maybe just bracelets or those black card shark banks.

Oh my gosh, I know.
You don't realize how much I've been stressing over this because it's missing something.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I tried man. gonk

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Skys the limit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
Immishsu

Okay... so here is my attempt with the scarf and the kitsune mask for you!
Skys the limit

Shameless Fatcat

18,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Immishsu
RAwr-i_Sparkle
Poor man
I love sinister looking avi's... >.> I'm kind of iffy on this one.. Idk.. Feed back would be much appreciated!
I think I may try again...

Yees. This really caught my eye. I like its subtle sinister-ness. Doens't hit ya too hard. I wish there was just a little bit more going on with the hair. Or maybe different eyes. Nice job though.

? I like this a lot better, and I decided I didn't really like the one poofy thing.

Aged Lunatic

Delicate Death
Immishsu
Delicate Death
Skys the limit:

Simple yet elegant. :3 Theres something about the legs/arms though. Don't wanna tell you to change the legs and hafta rethink the whole design.... Maybe add something really simple to the arms. Either a shawl or sleeves or...maybe just bracelets or those black card shark banks.

Oh my gosh, I know.
You don't realize how much I've been stressing over this because it's missing something.

I tried man. gonk

Aww, its okaie. I'm glad you took my suggestion though, the 2nd one is much much better. The only thing I can think of is a hair accessory to tie it all back together. But I do adore the second one as is, too.

Aged Lunatic

Delicate Death
Skys the limit:

I like the third one. :3 Any way you can tie in that little spot of red on the head?

The first two are really cute as well but I think I've seen too many similar avi's lately for them to really stand out. Nice work though.

Aged Lunatic

Nightmare Arsenic
Immishsu

Okay... so here is my attempt with the scarf and the kitsune mask for you!
Skys the limit

ajkdljfakld;sjfdkljfasdkljf Is the boot/leg all one item? If it is, perfect. If not, different boots maybe? Also I wanna see what it looks like with longer hair.
Love it though. Right on the money.

Aged Lunatic

RAwr-i_Sparkle
Immishsu
RAwr-i_Sparkle
Poor man
I love sinister looking avi's... >.> I'm kind of iffy on this one.. Idk.. Feed back would be much appreciated!
I think I may try again...

Yees. This really caught my eye. I like its subtle sinister-ness. Doens't hit ya too hard. I wish there was just a little bit more going on with the hair. Or maybe different eyes. Nice job though.

? I like this a lot better, and I decided I didn't really like the one poofy thing.

I agree. Nice hair change. Really cleaned it up. I'm stuck between the 2nd and 3rd one... but I do like the skirt in the third. Reminds me of the g-loli items?

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
Immishsu

ajkdljfakld;sjfdkljfasdkljf Is the boot/leg all one item? If it is, perfect. If not, different boots maybe? Also I wanna see what it looks like with longer hair.
Love it though. Right on the money.

Those are a pair of red/white/black boots and then the ribbon stockings.
I'll see if I can find other boots and hair that work with it. Give me a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff