Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ilmusic
TERRlBLY
ilmusic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ugh, couldn't stop. Your invo is fun.
Maybe you will like some of these emotion_awesome

I'm glad you like my inventory lol.

for the first one: I'm not sure how i feel about those legs with that body, maybe try a different pair of legs?

for the second one: change the top maybe? and try an arm pose?

for the third one: change the eyes maybe? and add gold to the upper body? just like little specs.

for the forth: change the eyes, take off the wings / change the wings, and the hair and maybe the make up?

for the fifth: change the eyes and make up?

i really like the 6th one, so you don't have to change that c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seriously stumped with this one sweatdrop

Went outside your invo a wee bit for this one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sorry to bombard you with so many edits 'xD
Hope some of them hit the mark~

Hygienic Conventioneer

Azure Ageha
ilmusic
Hey Muse, muse! I got a number 2 for you!
Username: Azure Ageha
Submissions:
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anything else?:

Hi, yeah it's completely fine to post multiple avis of the same base in one post!

for the first one: I don't really have any criticisms..

For the second one: Again, no feedback for now.

For the third: Change the lips, and maybe a more... calmed down hair? lol

Hygienic Conventioneer

Azure Ageha
ilmusic
Hey Muse, muse! I got a number 3 for you!
Submissions:
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anything else: I hope it's okay to post few avis in same post since it the same base. sweatdrop

Sorry I don't really have much to say about yours, they're lovely on their own.

For the last one: try different legs/ shoes? the blue is a little off from the mint greenish.

Hygienic Conventioneer

DerseKnightDave
ilmusic
Hey Muse, muse! I got a number 1 for you!
Username:
Submissions:

Anything else? This was quite fun:

hey, so the colors, in my opinion for the body and the whites / hair don't really work together.

Maybe try changing the dress/bodice/body to a lighter color (maybe pink and white?)

or try keeping the dress / bodice / body to a darker color (maybe black and blue?)

Hygienic Conventioneer

DerseKnightDave
ilmusic
Username:
Submissions:

Anything else?:

Hey, the hair doesnt really match with the body or the face, try changing the body and keeping the hair?

Hygienic Conventioneer

DerseKnightDave
ilmusic
Username:
Submissions:

Anything else?:

This I did like more,

try changing the dress to match the hair blue more though?

Hygienic Conventioneer

BubleBlue
ilmusic
Username: BubleBlue
Submissions:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anything else?: none

Hi, first off, your avi is lovely.

secondly, maybe add a hat to the first one. Add a jacket, or a different arm mod to the second one, and try adding lips to the second one(This would fall into catagory 4 by the way, because it technically isn't made from the base that i required). Thirdly, change the eyes and add lips to the third one?

Hygienic Conventioneer

l o l r a m e n
ilmusic
Username:l o l r a m e n
Submissions:

Anything else?:

Hi, I'm sorry that I don't have any feedback, but that avatar isn't really my style. It's lovely, but I'm not sure how i feel about it aside from that ^^;

Hygienic Conventioneer

touch the butt
ilmusic
Username: touch the butt
Submissions:

Anything else?: If you have feedback then I'd love to work on it more.

Hi, I think that the head looks lovely, but the body doesn't really match it in my eyes. I love the theme but maybe try changing the body to match it color wise more?

Hygienic Conventioneer

TERRlBLY
ilmusic
TERRlBLY
ilmusic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

for the first one: I'm not sure how i feel about those legs with that body, maybe try a different pair of legs?

for the third one: change the eyes maybe? and add gold to the upper body? just like little specs.

for the forth: change the eyes, take off the wings / change the wings, and the hair and maybe the make up?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, yeah I really like some of those. Thanks for submitting, and feel free to continue!

Oh and by the way, I really love your avi <3

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ilmusic
TERRlBLY
ilmusic
TERRlBLY
ilmusic

Hey, yeah I really like some of those. Thanks for submitting, and feel free to continue!

Oh and by the way, I really love your avi <3

GOOD BECAUSE I SPENT ALL MY MONIES ON IT *Cries
lol thanks.
And I will continue~ c:
Maybe later tonight or tomorrow though, I need to eat, and depending on how much I eat I might have to sleep after emotion_awesome

GO

ilmusic
tamagotchi babysitter
ilmusic
Hey Muse, muse! I got a number 4 for you!
Username:tamagotchi babysitter
Submissions:

Hey, interesting, try changing the legs?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.???

Noble Shoujo

ilmusic
Azure Ageha
ilmusic
Submissions:
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anything else?:

Hi, yeah it's completely fine to post multiple avis of the same base in one post!

for the first one: I don't really have any criticisms..

For the second one: Again, no feedback for now.

For the third: Change the lips, and maybe a more... calmed down hair? lol

The edited: I think this will be better if we use La Belle Cygne but since it not in tektek yet, I use La belle Chantause. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
New entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noble Shoujo

ilmusic
Azure Ageha
ilmusic
Submissions:
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anything else: I hope it's okay to post few avis in same post since it the same base. sweatdrop

Sorry I don't really have much to say about yours, they're lovely on their own.

For the last one: try different legs/ shoes? the blue is a little off from the mint greenish.

Hope any of them better.XD
too dead to attempt tonight but posting as a note-to-self cos this looks hella fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff