Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Victory

Lucinnia
inu_spike89
whee

Hmm, sexy/creepy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, she's really on the border there. I leave it up to you to decide. ^^ Thank you for your submission!

Ruthless Victory

trajik007
Scary:
Cute:
Creepy:
Funny:
Spooky:
Sexy:

Feedback please!
Ah, someone likes the demons hairpiece I see. lol I think we're going to have to go back and revise most of these. You're using duplicates of items I only have one of. And, though I did say everyone could go outside of my invo, I'd rather not have to buy too many of one item. All these avis are headed in the right direction - except for the shoes on Spooky - but we're definitely going to have to do some redesigns. Thank you for your submissions!

Ruthless Victory

Oh Lovely Night

Cute! ^-^
Aw, she's adorable. But is she a hybrid human/demon/cow? We might want to consider dropping either the tail or the cow horns and ears. The Wed to Darkness Horns would probably look good with this outfit. Thank you for your submission!

Ruthless Victory

gabilliam tho
"Unfortunately, tektek doesn't have a lot of the items that I own, so it's going to feel like a limited inventory."
/has 131 pages of items
I know!! I have a huge inventory. And I'm sad that tektek doesn't have everything - though I am very grateful that they have as much as they do. ^^

Ruthless Victory

gabilliam tho
Feedback?
Scary: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sexy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cutest: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Creepy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Woah! Everyone is pretty much on point for their categories. I actually got rid of my Antipathy because the body mods made my stomach flip-flop. I like sexy, but I'm not in love with the roses covering her face. Mabye use one of the Sea hairs, crimson rose roses, and Absolute Damsel's legs. We might also consider Zaphkiel's wings. Thank you for your submissions!!

Ruthless Victory

roleplayingobsessed
im not sure exactly where to put these three
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looks like two sexy and a cute. ^^

Ruthless Victory

YUKI-star-0-0

sexy:

cute/creepy:

scary:

cute:

feedback?
Oooh! These are all pretty spot on. I can't decide which of the Scary avi's is the scariest... And I think #2 would fall right into creepy. Thank you so much for your submissions! Oh, please remember, for next time or any other contest, to use the
[url][img][/img][/url]
link when posting avis. Otherwise, I have to got to tektek via your link to see everything.

Cute--x

Sexy--x

Funny--x

Scary--x

Creepy--x

Spooky--x

Fashionable Noob

okay im trying a few different ones.

spooky

cute
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

scary

i'm still making more, i'm just getting around to them!
feedback please?

Shirtless Hellraiser

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Sexiest Costume!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Note: The first one is 65bil and the second is 45bil. I changed the pants because that's what made it expensive. Sorry if you don't like it, I'm not good with elegant avis.

Magical Neko

24,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Creepy/Scary/Spooky
I call it: The Terror of Fading Away

Beloved Bunny

15,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
inu_spike89
I like all of them, but I think we need to do some tweaking. Sexiest #1 is good, but maybe with a different arm mod. Sexiest #2 would look lovely with a different set of wings I'd think. I have Lucifer and Michael's bloody wings which would probably be a better fit. Cutest doesn't really need the blood and I think she would benefit from either different shoes or a leg mod. Spookiest would look good without the tea pot and I had Forest After Dark, which would look better as far as antlers. I also have a fog or mist from Carol of Ebeneser that I think would look very nice for the foreground. Thank you so much for your submissions!!

Not a problem! I usually resort to making avatars when I'm sleep deprived and can't sleep, so it's no wonder that they need tweaking! Here are some revisions.

-sexiest-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't actually see anymore bloody wings, so maybe tektek is glitching out or something.

-cutest-

The second one might seem random with the blue bows, but it actually matches the eyes *really* well.

-spookiest-
No Forest after Dark as of now, but I gave as close an approximation as I could. Here's a look from in my customization screen, but my skin isn't the same as your's: tadah

Ruthless Victory

onigirii girl
Cute--x

Aww, yes, she's adorable! Thank you for your submission!

Inquisitive Wolf

14,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
spooky? sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

Here's a Cute little fire elemental for you. They tend to be kind of lizardly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff