Enlightened Fox

24,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

Username: mindful breath
                                                  Did you read the rules?: of course =)
                                                  Inventory link or N/A: n/a
                                                  Base: 1st base or last base (I love pale skin)
                                                  Eye color/Style: I really like blue eyes like in Noel's Gift as well as the mismatched eyes in Runcible Spoon (feel free to use other blue or even purple eyes too when tekteking)
                                                  Hair color/Long or Short:I love long hair. As for hair color I like pink, red and white/off white hair. (I especially love off white hair)
                                                  Mouth or n/a: I really like the lips I am currently wearing from Strawberry Sundae Sweets
                                                  Must-have colours: white (you do not have to do these combinations but I also like red&white, blue&pink, and red&purple combinations but feel free to surprise me heart )
                                                  Avoid these colours: yellow, orange and brown scream
                                                  Must-have items: I must admit my love for the Kitsune's Sister (tails) and
                                                  Astra: Perky Off White Wolf Ears items (sadly these items are not in tektek so please use other colors of the same item or similar items and/or try to take them into account when making your master piece <3) (Also the cost of these two specific items should not be included in my budget)

Avoid these items: I can't think of any off the top of my head xp
                                                  Theme (s): sexy theme or traditional japanese kitsune theme BUT I am open to other themes as well (like ninja) as long as there NOT horror/vampire/halloween or any other holiday themed. I am not really into goth either.....
                                                  Species: half human/ half fox
                                                  Furry or neko: Neko 4laugh
                                                  Budget : 100 billion
                                                  Comments: I tried to be as detailed as possible but if you have any questions please feel free to ask me wink
                                                  Tips: of course
                                                  Clutter/semi-clutter: : simple to semi clutter
                                                  Tekteker(s):
                                                  Captivating Silhouette

User Image

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

mindful_breath

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The only item I'm using that's not on tektek is kitten's sister.

Let me know if you would like me to try again.

Enlightened Fox

24,450 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    Captivating Silhouette
    mindful_breath

Oooooo wow! I really like where your going with this 3nodding I love how you made her sassy lol but sadly I am not really into the green pink combination or really green in general. Could you please try again?

mindful_breath
    Captivating Silhouette
    mindful_breath

Oooooo wow! I really like where your going with this 3nodding I love how you made her sassy lol but sadly I am not really into the green pink combination or really green in general. Could you please try again?

User Image

Same items in the previous tektek, just added:

nagashi shounen
    damsel hanabi
    frosty kisses
    sof tundra

Enlightened Fox

24,450 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    Captivating Silhouette
    mindful_breath
    Captivating Silhouette
    mindful_breath

User Image

Same items in the previous tektek, just added:

nagashi shounen
    damsel hanabi
    frosty kisses
    sof tundra

Thank you for the inspiration =)

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
    • Threadmaster 200
    • Timid 100
    • Survivor 150
    User Image
    User Image

Username: keibobos
                                                    Did you read the rules?: yes
                                                    Inventory link or N/A: n/a
                                                    Base: base
                                                    Eye color/Style: in the base
                                                    Hair color/Long or Short: i don't really care, but i prefer long hair
                                                    Mouth or n/a: i love anything pink wink
                                                    Must-have colours: navy blue, beige/cream, white, a little red wouldn't mind
                                                    Avoid these colours: anything dark & pink
                                                    Must-have items: Keiko's Cake
                                                    Avoid these items: legs, arms, backgrounds & animations
                                                    Theme (s): i don't really want a specific theme, i just want a semi clutter avi please
                                                    Species: human ? sweatdrop
                                                    Furry or neko: Optional
                                                    Budget : up to 60bil
                                                    Comments: i don't know if i'm being as detailed as possible, if you have any questions, just ask
                                                    Tips: will do
                                                    Clutter/semi-clutter: : semi-clutter
                                                    Tekteker(s):
                                                    coffed

Fawlin

User Image

Newbie Noob

User Image
      User Image

Username: byfuglien
                                                      Did you read the rules?: i sure hope so! (yes)
                                                      Inventory link or N/A: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Base: no base. the avatar that's there is just a placeholder
                                                      Eye color/Style: up to you. i love item eyes, but not needed.
                                                      Hair color/Long or Short:again, up to interpretation given budget and color restraints, and inspiration. item hair is loved, but not needed if it won't work.
                                                      Mouth or n/a: either. personally, unless the eye item has a mouth in it, i usually wont use one.
                                                      Must-have colours: either navy/cream, navy/pink (particularly that sort of desaturated one, use the first color in renard's warm flowing hair for reference), or pink/black/white.
                                                      Avoid these colours:anything that's not those three palettes.
                                                      Must-have items: none
                                                      Avoid these items: none
                                                      Theme (s): Cute themes are going to win my heart, followed by more elegant ones.
                                                      Species: Human, preferably. But if you can find something that'll work in another one that you like, please go for it.
                                                      Furry or neko: If used, neko.
                                                      Budget : 100 billion outside of inventory.
                                                      Comments: Most importantly, please have fun with it!
                                                      Tips: Of course!
                                                      Clutter/semi-clutter: : semiclutter or well thought out simple. I like good layering.
                                                      Tekteker(s):
                                                      Captivating Silhouette

ZombieReich

kasoday

User Image

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
        User Image

Username: Panic pie
                                                        Did you read the rules?: Yes! I did.
                                                        Inventory link or N/A: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        Base: Same as above!
                                                        Eye color/Style: Anything goes!
                                                        Hair color/Long or Short: Short hair is awesome, but any colour goes.
                                                        Mouth or n/a: Yes I do like me some mouths.
                                                        Must-have colours: Reds or blues!
                                                        Avoid these colours: Shock pinks and too monochromatic.
                                                        Must-have items: No must hvae items, but I'd love for leg and arm mods to be involved.
                                                        Avoid these items: Nothing. Go wild!
                                                        Theme (s): CHRISTMAS, WINTER, SNOW - 'tis the time! biggrin
                                                        Species: Human c: for now
                                                        Furry or neko: Human
                                                        Budget : 30bil. Excluding the musthaves. c:
                                                        Comments: I just really, really want a christmas or winter themed avatar<3 I can't make one myself. I would be overjoyed if some of you awesome people helped me out with this ;w; <3
                                                        Tips: Obviously yes
                                                        Clutter/semi-clutter: : Clutter- as simple and clean as possible.
                                                        Tekteker(s):
                                                        miss meow meows

Captivating Silhouette

kasoday

User Image

Urph's Waifu

Wheezing Sage

User Image
          User Image

Username: MrssJane
                                                          Did you read the rules?: yes ma'am
                                                          Inventory link or N/A: N/a
                                                          Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or both emotion_awesome
                                                          Eye color/Style: i like blue/green eyes , but you dont have to use those colors.
                                                          Hair color/Long or Short: i like long hair but then i like short hair , i also like bangs.
                                                          Mouth or n/a: its optional , but i dont like the older lips.
                                                          Must-have colours: for base one i want atleast 3 colors , please dont make it too dull. emotion_eyebrow for base two , id like it to have pink and green in it , you can add any other color if you want to.
                                                          Avoid these colours: orange
                                                          Must-have items: n/a , im looking for a new invo
                                                          Avoid these items: hmm , any backgrounds or plush's
                                                          Theme (s): no theme
                                                          Species: n/a
                                                          Furry or neko: either one
                                                          Budget : 400b - 500b
                                                          Comments: im a very confused person lol , iim not sure what i like or dont like. but ill tell you when i see it , im also supper picky. but im dying for a new avi and i suck at making tekteks for myself...Layering , and matching is a must. , i do not want simple
                                                          Tips: 2b+ per one i like.
                                                          Clutter/semi-clutter: : either one
                                                          Tekteker(s):
                                                          coffed

sea elephants

queen qaia

User Image

Panic pie

Item used that's not on tektek:
            Dolly Roger

Dapper Lunatic

Captivating Silhouette
            Panic pie

Item used that's not on tektek:
            Dolly Roger

Awww ;w; Thank you so much!

sleepiesloth's Other Half

Fuzzy Bear

11,550 Points
            • Married 100
            • Frozen Sleuth 100
            • Battle: Rogue 100
            keibobos

Here you go. hope you like it.
            I did not include navy because, it didnt look good with the present colors, in my opinion.
            plus I think it looks better this way

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            (clixk image to be redirected to item list)

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
            • Threadmaster 200
            • Timid 100
            • Survivor 150
            byfuglien

thoughts?
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff