Total Votes:[ 410 ]

President Plague

11,550 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Coffed

I will be off and on this week.
I am house sitting for my mom and she does not have internet.
so the few times i sneak away to go home and get online i shall

President Plague

11,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Coffed

Canned Fruit tipped 50.1 mil

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
Ok so, sorry for the extreme wait! About a month ago I went on Hiatus because my family got a little foster child, a seven year old girl named Onya. Because of that i didn't have much time to get on as I was adapting to having a little one in the house so i kinda left without doing any of your orders. what i would like to know is if you would still like me to make you one even after all this time because I now have the time and will happily make you an avatar. If you want you can change your order up a bit from what it was at the time that you ordered. Again, sorry for the wait!

Yume No Anime
User Image
User Image

Username: Yume no anime
                                                  Did you read the rules?: yes
                                                  Inventory link or N/A: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Base: Female or Bear
                                                  Eye color/Style: Item please. The color of the eyes doesn't need to match the color scheme of the avy. My favorite eyes that I own are Noel. I like the soft look of them.
                                                  Hair color/Long or Short: Item. Must match avy color/theme
                                                  Mouth or n/a: If any I prefer Strawberry Sundae sweets
                                                  Must-have colours: Any colors but must be equal throughout avy. For example if yellow is on the headband then it must be incorporated elsewhere too.
                                                  Avoid these colours: I dislike green.
                                                  Must-have items: Since I want an adorable navy. I would like Fragrant Heartbeat blush to be used. (The pink of the blush can be the only pink in this instance)
                                                  Avoid these items: NA
                                                  Theme (s): Adorable. Not sexy. Super cute like little shy girl.
                                                  Species:
                                                  Furry or neko: Neither
                                                  Budget : 3 billion plus inventory
                                                  Comments: If bear base is used, ears or at least one needs to be visible. I don't like hair on it either.
                                                  Tips: I will tip.
                                                  Clutter/semi-clutter: : I like detailed avys. Semi clutter.
                                                  Tekteker(s): You can pick a max of 3 tektekers (Take out names you do not wish to order from)
                                                  kasoday

fawlin

User Image

Wild Barrels
User Image
User Image

Username: Wild Barrels
                                                  Did you read the rules?: I sure did.
                                                  Inventory link or N/A: N/A
                                                  Base: Human F Potion
                                                  Eye color/Style: Green or Brown
                                                  Hair color/Long or Short: Emery Flower (for the hair)
                                                  Mouth or n/a: mouth
                                                  Must-have colours: Pink, white, and gold
                                                  Avoid these colours: Green
                                                  Must-have items: Madam Zelle, Astra: V-Day 2k14 Lovestruck,
                                                  Avoid these items: Any companions or creatures.
                                                  Theme (s): Adorable, cute
                                                  Species: N/A
                                                  Furry or neko: N/A
                                                  Budget : 25 bil
                                                  Comments: Please enjoy.
                                                  Tips: 5 bil and a gift c:
                                                  Clutter/semi-clutter: : Clutter
                                                  Tekteker(s):
                                                  kasoday

miss meow meows

your neighbour totoro

User Image

Exotic Mushrooms
    User Image
    User Image

Username: Exotic Mushrooms
                                                    Did you read the rules?: YEAH! biggrin
                                                    Inventory link or N/A: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Base: Base in Invo
                                                    Eye color/Style: Item Eye
                                                    Hair color/Long or Short: Item Hair - long or short is fine - shortish is preferable
                                                    Mouth or n/a: Mouth is fine, no mouth is also acceptable
                                                    Must-have colours: I would like to give creative freedom with the colors - I don't have much in mind at this time. If you feel like you need some idea - let me know and I will come up with something. XD I do like seeing black, gold and silver in avatars - doesn't have to be all at the same time.
                                                    Avoid these colours: Puke green and muddy brown
                                                    Must-have items: Non in particular at this time - if you want to try something not on tektek I love my nom nom eek and Mori's Memento - not used at the same time O.o
                                                    Avoid these items: backgrounds and companions - I will accept a background if it goes with Restful Reverie (dream bubble thing) however smile
                                                    Theme (s): I have been liking the tasteful-sexy avatars lately, however I do like elegant/regal, cute, angelic, demoness, fantasy - lots of themes reallt
                                                    Species: Human
                                                    Budget : 200bil out of invo - but I don't like to go out too much. If you do go out (which you can definitely do! I like buying new items) I would prefer you keep singular items under 10 bil. I have a large invo - I like it used! biggrin Also, the two items mentioned above I do own.
                                                    Comments: Enjoy, have fun! Ask questions if you need me to expand - I would be happy to do so!
                                                    Tips: OF course!!
                                                    Clutter/semi-clutter: : I like both! I also like simple. Semi-clutter is usually my favorite
                                                    Tekteker(s):
                                                    kasoday

gerce

ZombieReich

User Image

fantasy angel fox
      User Image
      User Image

Username: fantasy angel fox
                                                      Inventory link or N/A: invo is on second base
                                                      Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. orUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Eye color/Style: on first base, second base any
                                                      Hair color/Long or Short: I like both long and short
                                                      Mouth or n/a: yes, small or item
                                                      Must-have colours: first base: gold, white, and black. Second: cream, dark brown, and red
                                                      Avoid these colours: n.a
                                                      Must-have items: keep items except for spoon on first, fox ears and tail
                                                      Avoid these items: buck teeth, backgrounds, clown items
                                                      Theme (s): dark but cute, fall theme
                                                      Species: fox
                                                      Furry or neko: either is fine with me
                                                      Budget : no limit! Go crazy, these are going to be dream avis
                                                      Comments:I'm looking to finish base #1 I got blocked and no idea what else to do. The second is for a fall/or halloween avi. Feel free to try both or one of them thank you.
                                                      Tips: sorry I can't, no trading pass yet
                                                      Clutter/semi-clutter: : I like both
                                                      Tekteker(s): You can pick a max of 3 tektekers (Take out names you do not wish to order from)
                                                      kasoday

fawlin

User Image

16,550 Points
        • Hygienic 200
        • Flatterer 200
        • Citizen 200
        Kasoday
        Ok so, sorry for the extreme wait! About a month ago I went on Hiatus because my family got a little foster child, a seven year old girl named Onya. Because of that i didn't have much time to get on as I was adapting to having a little one in the house so i kinda left without doing any of your orders. what i would like to know is if you would still like me to make you one even after all this time because I now have the time and will happily make you an avatar. If you want you can change your order up a bit from what it was at the time that you ordered. Again, sorry for the wait!

Yume No Anime
        User Image
        User Image

Username: Yume no anime
                                                        Base: Female or Bear
                                                        Eye color/Style: Item please. The color of the eyes doesn't need to match the color scheme of the avy. My favorite eyes that I own are Noel. I like the soft look of them.
                                                        Hair color/Long or Short: Item. Must match avy color/theme
                                                        Mouth or n/a: If any I prefer Strawberry Sundae sweets
                                                        Must-have colours: Any colors but must be equal throughout avy. For example if yellow is on the headband then it must be incorporated elsewhere too.
                                                        Avoid these colours: I dislike green.
                                                        Must-have items: Since I want an adorable navy. I would like Fragrant Heartbeat blush to be used. (The pink of the blush can be the only pink in this instance)
                                                        Avoid these items: NA
                                                        Theme (s): Adorable. Not sexy. Super cute like little shy girl.
                                                        Species:
                                                        Furry or neko: Neither
                                                        Budget : 3 billion plus inventory
                                                        Comments: If bear base is used, ears or at least one needs to be visible. I don't like hair on it either.
                                                        Tips: I will tip.
                                                        Clutter/semi-clutter: : I like detailed avys. Semi clutter.
                                                        kasoday

fawlin

User Image

Wild Barrels
        User Image
        User Image

Username: Wild Barrels
                                                        Did you read the rules?: I sure did.
                                                        Inventory link or N/A: N/A
                                                        Base: Human F Potion
                                                        Eye color/Style: Green or Brown
                                                        Hair color/Long or Short: Emery Flower (for the hair)
                                                        Mouth or n/a: mouth
                                                        Must-have colours: Pink, white, and gold
                                                        Avoid these colours: Green
                                                        Must-have items: Madam Zelle, Astra: V-Day 2k14 Lovestruck,
                                                        Avoid these items: Any companions or creatures.
                                                        Theme (s): Adorable, cute
                                                        Species: N/A
                                                        Budget : 25 bil
                                                        Comments: Please enjoy.
                                                        Tips: 5 bil and a gift c:
                                                        Clutter/semi-clutter: : Clutter
                                                        Tekteker(s):
                                                        kasoday

miss meow meows

your neighbour totoro

User Image

Exotic Mushrooms
          User Image
          User Image

Username: Exotic Mushrooms
                                                          Did you read the rules?: YEAH! biggrin
                                                          Base: Base in Invo
                                                          Eye color/Style: Item Eye
                                                          Hair color/Long or Short: Item Hair - long or short is fine - shortish is preferable
                                                          Mouth or n/a: Mouth is fine, no mouth is also acceptable
                                                          Must-have colours: I would like to give creative freedom with the colors - I don't have much in mind at this time. If you feel like you need some idea - let me know and I will come up with something. XD I do like seeing black, gold and silver in avatars - doesn't have to be all at the same time.
                                                          Avoid these colours: Puke green and muddy brown
                                                          Must-have items: Non in particular at this time - if you want to try something not on tektek I love my nom nom eek and Mori's Memento - not used at the same time O.o
                                                          Avoid these items: backgrounds and companions - I will accept a background if it goes with Restful Reverie (dream bubble thing) however smile
                                                          Theme (s): I have been liking the tasteful-sexy avatars lately, however I do like elegant/regal, cute, angelic, demoness, fantasy - lots of themes reallt
                                                          Species: Human
                                                          Budget : 200bil out of invo - but I don't like to go out too much. If you do go out (which you can definitely do! I like buying new items) I would prefer you keep singular items under 10 bil. I have a large invo - I like it used! biggrin Also, the two items mentioned above I do own.
                                                          Comments: Enjoy, have fun! Ask questions if you need me to expand - I would be happy to do so!
                                                          Tips: OF course!!
                                                          Clutter/semi-clutter: : I like both! I also like simple. Semi-clutter is usually my favorite
                                                          Tekteker(s):
                                                          kasoday

gerce

ZombieReich

User Image

fantasy angel fox
            User Image
            User Image

Username: fantasy angel fox
                                                            Inventory link or N/A: invo is on second base
                                                            Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. orUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Eye color/Style: on first base, second base any
                                                            Hair color/Long or Short: I like both long and short
                                                            Mouth or n/a: yes, small or item
                                                            Must-have colours: first base: gold, white, and black. Second: cream, dark brown, and red
                                                            Avoid these colours: n.a
                                                            Must-have items: keep items except for spoon on first, fox ears and tail
                                                            Avoid these items: buck teeth, backgrounds, clown items
                                                            Theme (s): dark but cute, fall theme
                                                            Species: fox
                                                            Furry or neko: either is fine with me
                                                            Budget : no limit! Go crazy, these are going to be dream avis
                                                            Comments:I'm looking to finish base #1 I got blocked and no idea what else to do. The second is for a fall/or halloween avi. Feel free to try both or one of them thank you.
                                                            Tips: sorry I can't, no trading pass yet
                                                            Clutter/semi-clutter: : I like both
                                                            kasoday

fawlin

User Image

Awww dear that is completely understandable! No worries! I would love to see an avatar from you still. (:

Updated Invo: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Kasoday

No worries take all the time you need smile

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
              • Threadmaster 200
              • Timid 100
              • Survivor 150
              Exotic Mushrooms

fantasy angel fox

ok so im taking the day off tomorrow so ill try to work on these then c:

thanks for being so understanding!!
              Kasoday

Yes. I would still like one. It is ok.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              My updated enviro. I have a very large inventory and sadly...I buy items daily. Everything on my request is just fine. If you have to go over the 3 billion a bit you can but I would prefer you to stay within the limits.
              It is no biggy. Thanks for informing me of what happened. ^-^

President Plague

11,550 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Forum Sophomore 300
              dramallama cheese_whine burning_eyes

Noob

15,615 Points
              • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
              • Demonic Associate 100
              • Partygoer 500

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
              • Threadmaster 200
              • Timid 100
              • Survivor 150
              Yume No Anime

Thoughts?

President Plague

11,550 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Forum Sophomore 300
              burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama
              Kasoday
              Yume No Anime

Thoughts?

I love the bear ears!
              I am not too fond of the red bits in it. If you could take those out and just make it orange and brown instead, that would be great. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks soo much.

President Plague

11,550 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Forum Sophomore 300
              dramallama cheese_whine burning_eyes

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
              • Threadmaster 200
              • Timid 100
              • Survivor 150
              Yume No Anime

better?

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
              • Threadmaster 200
              • Timid 100
              • Survivor 150
              Exotic Mushrooms

thoughts?

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff