Welcome to Gaia! ::

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

New attempt!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...........except it goes entirely overboard your price limit......and suspect that hair isn't your style__> x <
Chose it for the ears, though -- think they're really cute, and did try to cover the spiky sides with pink pigtails, but couldn't find one in the right shade nor placement__
emotion_8c

Appreciate any feedback ~

Indulgent Tycoon

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
SnowPrincess40

♡♡♡
Hello Everyone!
As you can see from the title, I want a REALLY CUTE avi!
Likes: Light Pink and White Combo, Pastel Colors, Cream, Arm Mods, Leg Mods, Prefer having newer items, Well Balanced Semi-Clutter/Simple, Sweaters, Cats, Hair that is medium length- long length, Cute Expressions, Pigs,
Here are some samples:
User ImageUser Image
Budget: 500 bil
❤You may enter as many times you like.
Prize: ♡5 bil♡ (Though may increase depending on how much entries I get and if there are many I like)
Warning: I'm a bit picky (I apologize in advance if I don't like the avis you created, but don't be discouraged.)
End date: Whenever I find one I absolutely ♡
Feel free to ask any questions, if you have any. I don't bite.
I will also be trying to give feedback to everyone!
Have Fun and Good luck!

♡♡♡

Could i possibly get feedback on the 3 avis?
Pg 3 last posts

Wealthy Fatcat

HeavennlyFaithh
HeavennlyFaithh
http://tektek.org/av/1805728

They're cute, though they're not what I'm looking for. Thanks for trying though! 3nodding

Wealthy Fatcat

Zephyne
New attempt!
...........except it goes entirely overboard your price limit......and suspect that hair isn't your style__> x <
Chose it for the ears, though -- think they're really cute, and did try to cover the spiky sides with pink pigtails, but couldn't find one in the right shade nor placement__
emotion_8c

Appreciate any feedback ~

This is cute and closer to what I like. Though I don't think that I would wear this. And I do like the ears from the hair, though I don't like the hair. Wish they were separate. Anways, thanks for trying again. whee

Wealthy Fatcat

I have decided that I will be closing this since I didn't find any that I heart . Though thank for everyone for trying and dealing with my pickiness. I really appreciate it! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff