Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, and thank you for taking a gander over this way! I come to you with an offer, so please hear me out. There is currently a Game of Thrones role-playing Guild being created, and we would like you to join us in the creation! Now, before you ask any questions, no it's not a canon role-play. There will be none of the main characters. The only bit of canon you will find, is that it is in the A Song of Ice and Fire universe. Yes, that means there will be Winterfell to King's Landing, all the way to the Free Cities! We may have canon houses such as the Starks, and the Greyjoys, but we will be creating our own as well! Such fun, right!?

Now, there are only a few conditions we have to any who wish to be staff, and you can find them in the small application below. Being a staff member means moderating the forums, keeping everyone civil, handing out punishments where they are due, and helping in creating any new content that might be added! Fill out the application below, if you wish to join.

1. How much knowledge do you have about the lore and about the universe of Game of Thrones?

2. Do you have any experience in being a staff member in a role-playing guild? If so, how much?

3. Why do you wish to join in the creation?
Hi everyone!

We are currently in our set up stage and really are looking forward to finding organized and literate Crew members. Join us and become apart of a great GRRM world! We aren't just looking for anyone, we wanted dedicated GoT fans! Book or T.V!

Hope to see you soon!
Our first official (but very temporary) Home page graphics.

User Image

Fashionable Shade

5,300 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Was almost interested...then I noticed your racist signature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff