Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/new-world-war-z/g.385453/

It's a dead ship, and the captain put it in my hands to bring it back to life while he's away. A big major problem is that he promoted a lot of worthless crew members and Vice Captains, so I'm going to start demoting and removing the ones who have made it clear that they have no interest in helping.

I am looking for active team members only. Below are the duties of both VC and crew:

Vice Captains: You will be the recruiters and approvers of the guild. It is your job to uphold the duty of both crew and Vice Captains. You will be the ones actively searching for new and active members, approving profiles, approving join requests, as well as performing weekly sweeps of the guild for inactivity and rule breaking. You are required to control at least 3 characters, 2 of which must be in different areas.

Crew: You are going to be on the constant look out for rule breaking, and will be reporting any problems to the other Vice Captains. You are required to control at least 2 characters, but no more than 3. If there are people asking questions in Out of Character chat, you will be answering them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff