Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Pray. For the children!
You lost along the way.
Still remember, the names, and faces...
Cold. And abandoned.
They cry, their fate put in your hands.

It could happen to anyone, at any time, really. One moment, you're living your life and the world is pretty much the same as it was the day before. Then, something entirely unexpected happens. Maybe you make the wrong deal with a stranger, or you hum a tune while walking beneath the intertwined branches of two trees, or something grabs you from the shadows in your closet. But whichever way it goes down, the end result is that you end up in a place that explains where your dreams and bloody fairy tales have come from. The magic of childhood and the wellspring of irrational, youthful fears are there, expressed in impossible beauty and terrible, alien beings. And a mad god, your Keeper, stands between you and any way out.

Most people never make it back, but for those who do, life is forever changed.

Damage done to the flesh, what they said, in the name of the...
Damage done to the heart, is the start, of the end!
Damage done to my soul, I know, it knows where my...
Damage done to my life, cursing loud, at the chaos!

Somehow, you've made it out of Arcadia, and crawled through the Hedge back to mortal lands. Whether or not it's the same sort of place you were pulled from matters very little. You return molded by magic and capable of doing strange and fearful things.

You meet other escapees who call themselves changelings, and together you see the ways that the real world and the fae world interact behind the scenes. You see the nightmares that literally feed on the unwitting, and you know that the Keepers will continue to use earth as a hunting ground unless you do something to help. And you fear the day that your Keeper will come to retrieve you because, eventually - probably when you least expect it - they will.

Welcome to Moonlight Falls.

One more soul to the call, for all, in silence...
Comes two more souls to the call, for all, and in time!
Three more souls to the call, they fall...
Unknowing that four more souls to the call, won’t be all, and you know it!

That's pretty much the gist of things thus far. Truth be told, I've got a few plot ideas and whatnot, but I don't know CtL very well to put together things in an (in my opinion) organized manner. This is where you, yes you, right there, with that one shirt on, come in! Preferably I'd like folks who know CtL a fair bit better than I do, to help with the putting together of freeholds and the like. Linkylink here, for interested parties.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I love Changeling The Lost and have Winter Masques and the core rulebook I'd be happy to help.

Mega Giver

If this game is still going to happen, I too would like to play. I happen to love a good game of Changeling. I also have all the rulebooks on PDF

Dapper Lunatic

Life got a fair bit crazy for a while, but I am back and do want to get this going. If people are still interested, that is. Shot me a pm if you are.

Dapper Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces