Welcome to Gaia! ::

I do. it's fun but it takes a long time to finish.
Hi.

If this thread is still alive, I'd like to suggest that you put space invaders on them.

That's what I'm doing later. =3

x Tali
These are two bracelets I made in the traditional manner, on a bead loom. I designed the second for a math-loving friend. biggrin

First
Second
I have (or at least had) a beadloom... but it mysteriously disappeared... crying
Squirrel of Doom
I be me
Squirrel of Doom
Damn you people and your great ideas that make me jealous - now I have to go get a bead loom because my head is so filled with ideas of what I could make with it that it feels like it'll burst! blaugh
he he
it is part of our evil scheme to overload your head till it explodes and we can eat the sweet brainy goodness inside

I am far to sleeepy to trust myself to have made a sencible post

Well, you've gone and done it now, I had to go look at bead looms on ebay and find a cheap one, you made me do it, its not my fault dammit! Apparently you can basically do cross stitch patterns with them, is that right?
basically
but most beas aren't as tall as they are wide
so it will come out sorta squished
hmmmm...i have a bead loom...i haven't used it in a while... hmmm this is some motivation to do some stuff on it...
I be me
Squirrel of Doom
Damn you people and your great ideas that make me jealous - now I have to go get a bead loom because my head is so filled with ideas of what I could make with it that it feels like it'll burst! blaugh
he he
it is part of our evil scheme to overload your head till it explodes and we can eat the sweet brainy goodness inside

Well, you've gone and done it now, I had to go look at bead looms on ebay and find a cheap one, you made me do it, its not my fault dammit! Apparently you can basically do cross stitch patterns with them, is that right?
Squirrel of Doom
he he

I be me
oooh
make a bracelet with runes in them
thats what I wanted to do, but I cant afford a loom yet

i actually made one of those from beads of my favorite necklace that my brother decided to destroy and gave it to my bf of the time. It was closer to a belt by the time it was done though..
*randomly updats as if you all care*
hey
guess who just got their bead loom in the mail
hey
I just ordered myself a beadloom from the net
*does the funky I am going to get a beadloom dance*
only now I am broke
*does the not so funky I need money dance*
hey, that's a good idea. Thanks.
oooh
make a bracelet with runes in them
thats what I wanted to do, but I cant afford a loom yet
Does anyone know how to loom bead? I do. I love it and it's not that hard but I'm kinda having a creative block right now. I want to bead but I don't know what I want to bead. Does anyone have any design ideas for me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff