Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's by store biggrin

Etsy Store
Here is my shop, where I make handmade soaps, candles, jewelry, and more! I don't have a lot in my shop right now because I'm in the process of moving, but I've got some cool Tetris soaps that I'm going to be putting up soon!

Body, Smoke, & Water

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Have I posted here before? I probably have. Oh well, posting again.

I make chainmaille jewelry. I also do dice bags & am starting to get into clothing, but that's more of an on-commission thing. Here's my Etsy shop.

Question: Does anyone know Gaia's rules about linking to your Etsy shop in your sig? I'm worried I'd be breaking a rule or something putting a logo/link to my shop, but at the same time I'd like to advertise when I post.....

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
spacekitten
Have I posted here before? I probably have. Oh well, posting again.

I make chainmaille jewelry. I also do dice bags & am starting to get into clothing, but that's more of an on-commission thing. Here's my Etsy shop.

Question: Does anyone know Gaia's rules about linking to your Etsy shop in your sig? I'm worried I'd be breaking a rule or something putting a logo/link to my shop, but at the same time I'd like to advertise when I post.....

I have to say, I love your work! It's all so very pretty

I'm sure you can link and advertise your shop in your sig. I've seen plenty of others do it.
As long as it doesn't break the standard sig rules you should be good.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Hello there. I just opened my little shop on Etsy January 28. If anyone is curious, feel free to click here.

Tipsy Phantom

mine:Cosplay&Kandi emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas