Who cares about plushies? 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
So, I made a plushie (more like many, but anyway...), and with how he looks, I wanna add a little more. I want to make it look like he has a belly button so I can poke it (with his outfit, his belly is exposed). I thought a belly button would be cute (along with his fingers and toes, they're just so cute and I keep wanting to mess with them), but here's the issue, I don't know how to go about it. I don't want to do much, just something simple, cute, and suitable for him. If it helps you to know, his body is made of fleece.
So, if you have a simple idea, that'd be nice, please and thank you.
Also, if you wanna see, the plushie is seen below.

User Image

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
You should do a french knot. Are you familiar with hand embroidery techniques? The eyes in the picture look painted but I wasn't sure. I love using hand embroidery for details ^_^ let me find a french knot how to real fast....

French Knot

it has that twisty look that a lot of belly buttons have. 4laugh

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Robotic Chibi-tan
You should do a french knot. Are you familiar with hand embroidery techniques? The eyes in the picture look painted but I wasn't sure. I love using hand embroidery for details ^_^ let me find a french knot how to real fast....

French Knot

it has that twisty look that a lot of belly buttons have. 4laugh

My mom ended up helping me make a simple inny belly button for him.
And yeah, his eyes were painted on. I don't know much with embroidery (Mama hadn't taught me).

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
That is adorable! I would say that you could probably do a belly button with needle sculpting, much the same way the fingers and toes are done.
I have never done it myself, but I suspect it would work. maybe you could even make a little knot of the same fabric your doll is made of and thread that onto your sculpting thread so you could have an indentation for your bellybutton, but it would be an outie. You would probably want to anchor your thread at the crotch or butt of your doll. you could even sculpt a little buttcrack too XD

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Swipesy Cakewalk
That is adorable! I would say that you could probably do a belly button with needle sculpting, much the same way the fingers and toes are done.
I have never done it myself, but I suspect it would work. maybe you could even make a little knot of the same fabric your doll is made of and thread that onto your sculpting thread so you could have an indentation for your bellybutton, but it would be an outie. You would probably want to anchor your thread at the crotch or butt of your doll. you could even sculpt a little buttcrack too XD

I'm glad you find him adorable! That makes m so happy!
And Mama already helped me work out on making an innie belly button. And the booty crack wouldn't work too well since his "panties" are hard to remove now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff