User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
::I'm Just A...::

Birth Certificate

Hello! My name's ::
Shintarou Reita
But please. Call me ::
Shin || Rei || Taa-chan
I've been around the block ::
Seventeen
If you can't tell, I'm obviously a ::
Male

Mirror | rorriM on the wall

One picture isn't enough? Well, here're some more than! ::
Age Seven

Age Ten

Age Fourteen

Action!

I'm not heavy! ::
_______________________112 lbs.
I'm pretty average for my age... ::
5'3"
Well, if you must know, I do have something special... ::
I'm almost always carrying around my violin case, which obviously, carries my prized violin. Other than that, I can occasionally be seen with a rather large panda. It's been with me for a LONG time, and no, you can't see him. Nor will I tell you who I got him from.

More in Depth about me

--
Ooh! I'm originally part of ::
The Host Club
---
And just so ya know, I bend a certain way ::
Heterosexual (I can't bring myself to flirt with guys)
All of my friends describe me this way! ::
It's said that I'm a rather...happy-go-lucky host member, and get most of the females due to my adorability. I suppose that makes sense. Who wouldn't like a 5 foot tall senior with a panda? I know I would. I'm extremely formal, even when the situation doesn't call for it. I love hanging out and partying, though I don't like drinking.

I enjoy listening to others, especially when it comes to venting. I'm extremely kind, probably too much for my own good. I once took on fifty extra-curriculars just because I was asked to. It's a habit that I have yet to break...

---
Which apparently fits the position of ::
Loli Shota
---
Man! Do I have a story for you! ::
Most would consider me lucky, being born into the Shintarou family and all. We're not mobsters or anything, but most would consider us so, seeing as how rich we are. We're really well known for our musical talents, and actually own a couple opera houses and kabuki theaters... Needless to say, most (if not all) my family is musically gifted. My family itself has been one of the more prestigous names in the Ouran High School community, though not specifically in the Host Club area. Actually, I'll be the first of my family to even have considered being in the Host Club.

This is actually my second year in the host club, though my last in high school. When I first attended Ouran (I had started in tenth grade, simply because I had a private tutor) I had originally planned to follow in my family's footsteps and not join the Host Club... After all, if my family didn't bother with it, and things worked out well for them, why change the routine? Well, it seemed that decision wasn't up to me. In fact, I was approached by a Host Club member, and asked to join.

Figuring I could get away with it, I declined.

However, the next year, I was approached again. To be approached alone was some sort of miracle...but to be approached twice obviously meant something. So, I graciously accepted. I told my parents of the news immediately, and my mother was thrilled. My dad? Not so much... In fact, he still hasn't accepted it, and demands that I quit. However, Mom's the one who wears the pants, so it all smooths out anyway.

Just recently I have taken up swimming, and am apparently (according to the Ouran populous, namely the females) am a natural at it. I also joined the swimming team, and am apparently their "front man". Aside from the captain anyway. I actually just recently helped win our division championship. Go us! Along with that, I also give music lessons and am usually called down to the music building to help out.

What More could you want?

Well, if you promise to keep this quiet... ::
Secrets. Crush, stuff like that no one knows
Ooh! I love that! ::
○ Violin
○ Piano
○ Knitting
○ Sukiyaki
○ Strawberries (With cream!)
○ Pandas
○Parties
○ Snow