9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hush Hush mio figlio, non c'è bisogno di piangere. Epicamente quando le nubi sono così alti. Devi stare felice, burbero o morirò. Basta guardare fuori dalla finestra così in alto, guarda come il giardino fiorisce mia cara. Un giorno ti guarda e io non sono qui. Ma per favore non piangere anche quando me ne sarò andato, perché è lì.

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Hello, my name is Name.

On the outside...

But that's too formal. Everyone calls me
            Nickname

In the JINRHOC program, I am a
            Asylum patient or a juvenile delinquent.

And that makes me
            15-18 for a JD, 21+ for a patient

What happened? Yeah, about that...
            JDs, what you did wrong. Patients, what's wrong with you.

Let's dig a little deeper.

I'm like a book, and here's my story:
            You don't have to be unique and special and supercool. It can be as long or short as you want.

Not that it really matters...
            Sexuality

I've been told I'm prone to...
            Describe your character's behaviour. Can be as brief or long as you want, listed as traits or written in paragraph form.

And back to the outside!

My favourites include
          And I pass the time with
            Hobbies

I've got a real knack for
            Talents

But I don't like
            Dislikes

And my JINRHOC partner is...
            If you want anyone in particular, please say so here. I will choose partners based on their profiles, and who you want may not be who you get.

User ImagexxUser Imagexx

׺°”˜Lucy`”°º×

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImagexxUser Imagexx
User Image
Entry Form

Username: page02
Character Name: Lucinda Angelica Mancini
Band Name: N/A
Instrument: Piano
Biography: Lucinda was raised in an upper class family. Growing up with her father, mother, younger brother and not to mention the twelve servents that waited on them hand and foot. With her family's money, growing up she had everything thrown at her. While she pushed it away her younger brother took it all in like a selfish pig. Lucinda's father was confused by her lack of happniess for all of the things money could by. So he tried to make her do things like horseback riding, swimming, making her join clubs and demanding that she tried playing every insturment he could come up with. But nothing made her heart flutter, her eyes sparkle, and her fingers fly like the piano. Playing did not come easy for her, so after requesting a piano be placed in her room she locked herself in there. Playing until her fingers went numb. Her practicing payed off, but she only played during her parent's partys and for her brother. Until her father heard about a compition for music, and signed her up without her consent. So she was off, to win something she didn't want.
Description: Seeming like a closed-off antisocial person, Lucinda is really a gentle young girl. Not having many people to talk to but the nosy servents has left her closed off. She only ever turly opens up when she is at the seat of her piano.
Other: N/A
Appearance:
׺°”˜Lucy`”°º×

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Hello, my name is Lucinda Angelica Pierce.

On the outside...

But that's too formal. Everyone calls me
            Lucy

In the JINRHOC program, I am a
            Asylum patient

And that makes me

What happened? Yeah, about that...
            Schizophrenia

Let's dig a little deeper.

I'm like a book, and here's my story:
            Lucy grew up in a smi-normal home. Her mother, father, and older brother all living in a small apartment. Thinking back she could remember the first time her mother had brought her to the doctors. She had told the doctors at the hospital that a strange person was following her but he hid in the shadows, and he was telling her to do things. Things that would get her arrested, but her will was just strong enough that she had not done anything serious yet. The doctor had suggested that it could be anything but it was most likely a case of Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia it was, over the years it got worse. Lucy never trusted anyone she thought her friends talked about her behind her back, she felt as if her brother wanted to kill her. After Lucy had a break-down at age 19 her parents enrolled her into her first of many 'coco houses.' This most recent asylum house would be her third.

Not that it really matters...
            Straight

I've been told I'm prone to...
            Lucy is friendly at first, but then usually her stranger tells her otherwise. She has a dry sense of humor, and tends to confuse people with the way she interprets her words. But over all a shy, yet open young girl. She could almost be called Bipolar baby.

And back to the outside!

My favourites include
            Novels, quite, organization, open space.

And I pass the time with
            Reading, talking to self or to her stranger, tapping fingers, staring.

I've got a real knack for
            Painting outdoor scenery.

But I don't like
            Spiders, loud noises, clutter, closed-in-feeling.

And my JINRHOC partner is...
            N/A.

User ImagexxUser Imagexx

׺°”˜Lucy`”°º×

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

.AlexWilliamGaskarth

I like my beers cold and my homosexuals flaming.

My name is Alex William Gaskarth
But you can call me Alex or Lex
There are 20 candles on my cake
If you haven't noticed by now I'm a male
I am 6'2 I like other men

User Image

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."

I've been told I'm rather caring
Alex would be the first person to jump in front of an oncoming semi-truck to save that small, clueless rabbit in the middle of the lane. He would also be the person to drop a home-less person a 5 dollar bill into their dirty little pan-handling hands. Even though he was totally aware that 95% of the home-less beggars on the street had made the decision to live that way. He was just too full of pride and caring-ness to not hand them money.

But being the one guy to hand away money like it grows on trees, or being the one to save a half dead animal on the road side sometimes left him taken advantage of. Alex may not be fully aware of when people are taking advantage of him, but he tries not to. He mostly just paints on a super bubbly smile and acts just as clueless as the rabbit.

My past is a bit normal
No tragic or horrible family past, I guess you could call it normal. Alex's mother was a hard working stay at home mom. While his father brought home the bacon working at the local bank. His family was a very close knit one, not many secrets where kept untold. His parents where very accepting with his coming out of the closet so to speak. His older brother acted a little awkward around him for a few weeks not embracing him in the bear hugs he use to give freely. Soon the whole idea became kind of normal.

Soon as the economy fell his father would sometimes works overtime trying to hold onto his job. His mother began working again as her two sons where old enough to fend for themselves. Alex's obsession for anything animal related drove him into study to become a veterinarian. In between his studies Alex found what would become most of his life. He found heaven on Earth. A gay club called Pulse.

I love:
thunder storms
gossip
Pulse
men
animals

I hate:
spiders
humidity
mean people
unnecessary drama
animal cruelty

I fear:
death
drag queens
drowning
being alone forever

Don't be a rainbow. Be the flag. Don't drink the tea. Just lick the bag.

I'm the Club regular #1

My puppet master page02.

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

♀AlexWilliamGaskarth

☮ ☯ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♥ ❥ღ ♥ ♀

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."

"Wake up Alex!" Drew yelled hovering over his friend. Rolling over with a grumble Alex sat up from the uncomfortable couch dropping the remote on the floor. "What now Drew?" He asked clearing his throat as he stood up walking into the small kitchen. Drew scampered in behind him. "Have any money buddy?" He was reaching for a glass when he turned to face Drew it had taken everything he had not to chuck the glass at his friend's face. Alex was usually calm, cool, and collected but his "friend" always seemed to bring out the worse in him. "Money! Drew you still need to pay this month’s rent." He replied filling the glass with some sink water before downing it. Shaking his head he left the room. He needed to shower, dress and find a clock. He still could not believe what Drew had asked for. Money, the man had his own job and could supply himself with enough money but Drew always spend it on things he didn't need. Like the poor fellow who was probably still in the bedroom across the hall.

Standing in his room he thought for a moment, screw the shower there was things that had to be done today. And by things that needed to be done he meant he needed to get out of his apartment. Quickly he dressed into black skinny jeans, a purple shirt and his pair of red Feiyue's. Grabbing his keys and wallet that hopefully had some money in it, he walked out of his room going into the living room heading for the door. Sitting on the couch was a moping Drew. "See yeah later." He said to the sad sack on the couch. "Going off to your little gay club again?" Drew said with a snipped tone turning to look at him. Smiling he replied "Not right away." Holding up his middle finger up to Drew as a pillow was thrown at him.

Closing and locking the door behind him, he began walking to his car. Smiling when he reached it in the far back of the parking lot. The black Challenger his dad bought for him for his 20th birthday was sitting in its usual spot. He didn't have a thing for cars, but his father and older brother did. So for his 20th birthday they both chipped in and got him the car. Now he was paying monthly for the thing. But he had to admit, it was not a bad car. It drove nice and looked good. He would have been fine with taking the taxi like he normally did before he had the car. Opening up the driver side door he started the car before pulling out of the lot. Rolling the windows down letting the cool breeze wash away his frustration for his annoying renter/friend.

I'm the Club regular #1
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas