Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Garbage

User Image

name"captain" jacke +++++++++++++ location(---------) +++++++++++++ company(---------)

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣ +++++

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Anxious Garbage

User Image
      User Image

ω є ʟ ϲ σ м є. . . ❞ kyokyo coding~
                                      ❝ ω є ʟ ϲ σ м є. . . ❞ spacer to your new world !

+ ...and then, there's you spacer here

You can't quite remember how you got here. The last thing you remember was going about your life as you usually do... and now, suddenly, you're waking up in a strange land you don't recognize. Try as you might, you can't seem to recall what brought you here... though if you really strained, a particularly irritating laugh might graze your memory. As you turn over and sit up, a piece of paper flutters down from your person, landing lightly on the ground. It's a note, written in your native language.

spacer! introduction | setting | story | rules | applying | rules | events | gossip | reserve | open spacer!
    introduction | setting | story | rules | applying | adventure log | reserves | open

Anxious Garbage

User Image
Name::. Luke
Race::. Half-elf
Class::. Ranger
Height::. 5'8"
Weight/Body Type::. 139 lbs / Lean
Hair Color::. Dark red
Eye Color::. Pale green
Scar(s)::. He has quite a few small ones from the rough n' tough lifestyle, but none of particular note.
Marking(s)::. Not a one. Some bandit groups like to share tattoos, but he was having none of that.
Piercing(s)::. Two piercings in the left ear, high up on the ear, and one on the right.
Sexuality::. Bisexual

- Shiny, expensive objects
- Free food
- Free things in general, really.
- Crowds
- People with sass

Dislikes::.
- Knights
- Chivalry
- Long speeches/lectures
- Sweets (he'll eat them... but he won't like it)
Fear(s)::. Monophobia - a fear of being alone. In Luke's case, it's being unable to see, hear, or otherwise sense anyone nearby.

Skill(s)::. Slight of hand, a sharp pair of eyes and very basic knowledge of poisons (for hunting).
Ability(ies)::. Magic Negation - Passive ability - Magic just doesn't work on him, for whatever reason. Healing magic, offensive magic, enchantments: once it comes within six inches of his body, it fizzles out. He has no control of this and can't turn it off.
Weapon(s)::. A nameless elven bow: very expensive, very stolen, of course with arrows to go with it. His belt also holds a small assortment of basic poisons to tip the arrows with, and a small hunting knife for skinning animals- or the occasional emergency stab if someone gets too close.

Personality::. Put simply, Luke has an absolutely terrible personality. He's rude, grouchy, stubborn, and has habitual sticky-fingers. He never owns up to anything that's his fault (what bandit would?), rarely offers thanks for anything... And yet, has a tendency to get really attached to people after only getting to now them a little, following them around like an angry duckling.
Bio/Inspiration::. Abandoned as an infant for reasons Luke could never claim to know, he was picked up by a group of bandits... not by any act of generosity, mind you: they had every intention of selling the little half-elf to the highest bidder. The problem, however, was that he was the worst child on the planet: screaming, crying, and snatching up anything he could get his tiny mitts on. He had a real knack for being a terrible little troublemaker, so a few people in the group decided to try raising him into a proper bandit.

His life from then was pretty typical of a bandit group. Thieving, pilfering, picking fights... the whole package. It's a simple life, and to call it 'alright' wouldn't quite suffice, but it worked. Now, at the ripe young age of twenty-eight, the time has come for our filthy little bandit to leave his even filthier nest, and strike out on his own in the big city!

Misc::. His bandit group's name is the Rotting Ravens. It's only about 15-20 people large. When people ask for a last name, he just uses 'Raven'.
Gaia Name::. Kyorina

Anxious Garbage

Elf November
User Image
I am from ◘ Senyuu.
My age is ◘ 2437
I belong to this alliance ◘ Neutral
My thoughts and actions are controlled by ◘ Kyorina

Rp Sample:

"Sure my plan failed, but at least it wasn't it vain... Right, Alf?"

Ahh, he was so tired. I really have lived too long... thought Elf, a hand held above him, as if grasping for something he could never reach. Blood dribbled from the mage's nose and mouth, pooling around him even as the space around him was crumbling apart with its creator's weakening life. He coughed, blood pouring from his mouth from the feeble action, and slowly closed his eyes as he laid his head back. So this was how he was going to die... alone, with the world believing him evil? It was about what he deserved.

'S what I deserve, I 'spose... fer all the terrible things I've done, I couldn't even save one friend... His life was ebbing away, and these were the only thoughts that swirl through his head. For all his successes, he failed at the most important thing. He couldn't save Alf. After two millenia... it was about time he gave up. Humans were never meant to live this long, and now he understood why. They got so... tired. As the last of his power faded away, he whispered three words.

"I'm sorry... Alf..."

"I'm not letting it end like this!!!"

Elf's eyes snapped open, confused. There was mana swirling all around him, and somebody had grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, yanking him up off the ground. There, angrily staring him straight in the face, was the man he'd been chasing after. The friend he thought was lost forever. Alf. His eyes widened, and he ignored the 'dying' detail for the moment: that could wait. "Al--?!"

Alf wheeled back and punched him full force in the face.

ooc: Lol I went a bit overboard with the sample, but but but!! I have so many feelings for the latest chapterrrr, aahhh, I just had to write it out~~

Anxious Garbage

_._ .. _.__ _.__ __ .
+++++++++Elf November
User Image
killing is no good, all grown-up children know that +++++++

...but I've lived enough already, so here's your chance ++++++++++++++++++

t o k i l l m e ++++

Anxious Garbage

+++++++++++ Dɑɾɩʋs +++

User Image

After only a few more yards of walking, Darius was seriously thinking about taking his savior up on that Taxi offer. Yes, it would be incredibly rude, but when he felt like totally s**t already, what did he care about one little stain on his conscience? However, once the cafe was pointed out and he had a visible goal... Well, somehow, that distance seemed much more manageable. He was still visibly lagging behind though, the distance between them slowly growing in size.

Coffee... Well, at least the caffeine would help him make the rest of the walk home... "...Seems nice..." he commented; from what he could see of it, at least. He tried to pick up the pace a little, in an attempt to catch up with the other... but the most he could really manage at the moment was matching his speed from a short distance behind him.

Anxious Garbage

User Image _________ Kamui ● --

xx▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
------GINTAMA________ɠoηηa βҼ !! Ϯɦє ҎῚɌȺȾЄ ☠ ҜῚȠG ? ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ

------strengthsexual___ll___MALE

-Kamui here is part of the universe's strongest race of fights: the Yato. They have strength, speed, reflexes and healing abilities far beyond that of humans, BUT are weak to sunlight. They can get used to being under it after a long period of time, but it's still not good for them.
      -Also a huge glutton
      -Has some hella bloodlust, but only holds respect for strong people; he don't need no weaklings. That said he only picks fights with strong people anyway.
      -He's open for shipping both x-over and in-series, but just... not... with Kagura. Not the little sister.

User Image _________ Ross ● --

xx▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
------SENYUU.________ȽЄGЄЛDѦɌУ !! (აɑɗɩაт) ℋℯɾℴ ℭʀєα,҂ აɩoη + ↜◜•◝↝ + Sσɭɗiєɾ ιмρσsтєʀ

------bisexual___ll___MALE

-This is Ross, a royal soldier who accompanies Alba on his journey to defeat the demon lord Rchimedes in part 1.
      -Actually not a soldier at all. He's the legendary hero Creasion who sealed away himself and Rchimedes 1000 years ago.
      -A huge sadist, he has a habit of making fun of people he likes... and people he doesn't like, but his friends get the worst of it.
      -Tsukkomi will win his heart over really easily. And sweets. Just saying.
      -Open to shipping, though I suuuuuuper ship Albatross... I doubt that'll happen though, so yeah, he's available ; u ;

Anxious Garbage

++++ɠoηηa βҼ !! Ϯɦє ҎῚɌȺȾЄ ☠ ҜῚȠG ? ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ++ +
    User Image
    ++k++a++m++u++i++ i'll kill ya~

i'll kill ya~artificial lights in an lala~ artificial sky i've no use for weaklings~ ^ ^- with you at
        the woo! wheel, no one will survive...
      with you at the woo! wheel, no one will survive... ain't that the truth~ the future's in your hands, strength but thep a s t is on your mind...
      this could be your only chance, now... it's the end

тнιs ιs συʀ тιмє ! !
          +- : kamui + i'll kill ya~ : his quarters +
          ^ ^██ █ ██████████████ ███ ██████ █ ██ █^ ^
          ++++++ : curious~ + i'll kill ya~ : alone +

++ I'll kill ya, 『 N A M E! !+++
    ++++++++++++username here

[Text goes here] actions )

↗↗чσυ αɴם мє, ωє σωɴ тнє ɴιɢнт !

Anxious Garbage

User Image
Username: Kyorina
Character Name: Mithos Yggdrasill
Chosen or Stolen: Chosen
If Cannon, what series: Tales of Symphonia

User Image
Character Name: Ichinose Glen
Chosen or Stolen: Stolen
If Cannon, what series: Seraph of the End

Anxious Garbage

User Image

Character Name: Mithos Yggdrasill

In world status: Prince of Collette

Series: Tales of Symphonia

Chosen or Stolen: Chosen

Link to Character's Bio: Wiki bio

How were you taken: "...I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choices all over again. I will continue to choose this path."

"But..."

How did he become like this? Where in those long, long millenia did he go wrong? He was once a savior. He still wanted to be a savior. All he wanted was a peaceful, united world where his sister and he could live happily. When, and why did Mithos end up being the cause of everything bad in the world? He didn't want to be evil. He didn't want to be remembered as evil.

"All I wanted... was to make everyone happy... I understand now, sister. I was mistaken, you're right. You were always right. It's a shame... it seems I've realized that a bit too late..."

His body was dead, his crystal was destroyed, and his soul was slipping away into nothing. This was finally the end of Mithos the 'hero'... Thanks to the brave heroes who defeated him, the world would be saved. Life would flourish, the desians would be abolished and half-elves would regain an ounce of respectability... Everyone would be happy, now that he was gone. Before he faded completely, however, his eyes snapped over. something wasn't right. He was growing stronger. Something was keeping him alive; talking to him.

"You're a liar, Mithos. You wouldn't make the same choices again if you had the chance would you? You wish you could take back your mistakes, and be loved and respected: just like that human boy. Am I wrong?"

That voice wasn't wrong. Of course it wasn't wrong. He wasn't evil! He didn't want to be a villain! All he'd wanted was to save the world, and his sister... but in the end, he couldn't do either. But, he had no voice to respond, and no head to shake... The voice, however, continued on.

"I could give you another chance, you know. Give up on this world, and come with me to a new one. There's nothing left for you here anyway, right?"

Another chance... It almost sounded too good to be true. Would that world be better to him than his own had been? Could he do some good for it? If... If he could, Martel would be so proud of him! There was nothing else left for him to lose, he supposed...

The moment he decided to take the offer, he could feel his spirit getting whisked away, and as he blacked out he heard the vocie speak to him one last time.

"Well then, I wish you well in your new life, Prince Mithos. See to it that the people of your land are treated well... and do try to be a little less tyrannical this time, hm?"

Personality: Despite the many, many years he's lived, Mithos has barely matured personality-wise. He gets frustrated by being denied his wants, and has a childish naivety matching his appearance. He does, however, genuinely care for people and usually wishes the best for them.
He also has a tendency to get very attached to people he likes, bordering on possessiveness, and can often hurt others without realizing it.

In the time since he's arrived in Collette, Mithos was finally started to act a bit more mature: finally having accepted his sister's death has allowed him to start moving forward, recognizing his faults and trying to improve them.
Talents: Mithos has a surprisingly wide knowledge of plants and herbs, along with many other survival skills learned from a childhood of poverty. He's very charismatic as well, and has a basic knowledge of militia tactics. Incidentally, he's also quite practiced at playing the panpipes.

Abilites: As an angel of Cruxis, he is capable of many powerful light-aspected spells, with a weakness for darkness-based attacks. The ironic opposite of his 'father'. He can summon and dispel rainbow-colored wings of light, and his body doesn't require food or sleep; side-effects of being an angel. Despite all this, however, he's very slow and weak physically, and a bit on the clumsy side. Though he has basic knowledge of swordsmanship, he's not very good at it, so he usually avoids it.

Relations:
Ganondorf ( "Father" )
Serenity ( "Sister" )
Sherry: ( "Aunt" )
Brago: ( "Uncle" )

- Friends
- Plantlife
- Music
- The world of Collette

Dislikes:
- Arrogant humans
- Being talked down to
- His own personal bias
- Getting denied what he wants
- His friends being mistreated

Character theme song: Inori no Kanata

For those who don't mind spoilers:
Akiko Shikata: Ta ga tame no sekai (A World Made for Someone)
^video has spoilers, but it's the best translation out there

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP Sample:
As the sun rose early on the horizon and the morning dew settled over Collette, the gentle sound of panpipes filled the air of the western forest; together with the chirps of waking birds and rustling of leaves in the wind. Mithos sat atop a boulder taller than himself as he made music, eyes closed and legs crossed, a babbling stream flowing beneath his perch as the prince enjoyed these wee hours of the morning. The western forest was a much more relaxing spot for him than the bustle of the city, the formality of the castle, or the gaudily bright plantlife of the eastern forest- though the later had its own appeal. No, it wasn't very befitting of royalty to venture out in the woods when most of the world had yet to wake, but there was rarely a better time to go out and revel in the solitude of nature... An activity the half-elf held dear to his heart.

That, and playing his panpipes at such an unreasonably early hours in the castle would annoy everyone there to no end.

Not only that, but should someone have any complaints regarding his safety... Well, it hadn't been long ago that he realized he wasn't the only one who often frequented the forest before dawn. There was some guard who spent her off hours amongst the trees as well; and though he had only run across her once or twice, and they rarely spoke to each other, it was enough to him to argue that he 'had a guard with him'. Not that he much needed one, but it was a matter of formality.

It was around the time most of the world would be enjoying breakfast that Mithos put his panpipes away and felt inclined to return to society. He and many others were to meet with the king, his 'father' today, reporting unto him the state of the kingdom. There wasn't much for the little prince to report, but in the six months since he arrived, he'd been busy with learning the responsibilities of his position, geography of the kingdom, and other things he would no doubt need in the future. Things he would need to know in order to help lead Collette. As he made his trek back through the woods, and eventually the city, he said his hellos to people along the way.

There were guards out making their patrols now, one of whom he recognized as the one he'd run into a few times in the forest... Stopping for breakfast, it seemed. For a brief moment, he considered stopping to join her... but no. It wouldn't do to keep his 'father' waiting. So, after his brief pause, the prince continued onward to the castle.

Anxious Garbage

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ++
Mithos Yggdrasill +++++++++
ミトス ・ ユグドラシル+++++++++

=-██████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █▌█ ▌

As the sun rose early on the horizon and the morning dew settled over Collette, the gentle sound of panpipes filled the air of the eastern forest; together with the chirps of waking birds and rustling of leaves in the wind. Mithos sat atop a boulder taller than himself as he made music, eyes closed and legs crossed, a babbling stream flowing beneath his perch as the prince enjoyed these wee hours of the morning. No, it wasn't very befitting of royalty to venture out in the woods when most of the world had yet to wake, but there was rarely a better time to go out and revel in the solitude of nature... An activity the half-elf held dear to his heart.

That, and playing his panpipes at such an unreasonably early hours in the castle would annoy everyone there to no end.

Truth be told, he much more enjoyed the familiar serenity of the western forest to the somewhat gaudy plantlife that filled the east... but as he'd learned soon after arriving in Colette, he wasn't the only one who felt that way. There were others who frequented that wood in the same outrageous hours he preferred, and he'd rather not have to socialize in a place he went to be alone; he didn't doubt they felt the same, as well. That said, he had no qualms with the eastern woods: they were still far preferable to the bustle of the city, or the stiff formality of the castle.

Mithos also knew full well that there were dangers in frequenting such a place in the dark hours of the morning... but they were nothing so deterring as to stop him. The Stolen, the mysteriously-named 'nightmares'... He did not fear them. He was far more capable than his defenseless 'sister' Serenity; loathe as he was to even mentally acknowledge the title. The only way he could tolerate the idea of someone other than Martel claiming herself as such was to consider the princess more of an... in-law.

It was around the time most of the world would be enjoying breakfast that Mithos put his panpipes away, pushing his darker thoughts aside, inclined to make his return to society. He and many others were to meet with the king, his 'father' today, reporting unto him the state of the kingdom. There wasn't much for the little prince to report, but in the six months since he arrived, he'd been busy with learning the responsibilities of his position, geography of the kingdom, and other things he would no doubt need in the future. Things he would need to know in order to help lead Collette. As he made his trek back through the woods, and eventually the city, he said his hellos to people along the way.

▌█ █▌██ ███ ████ █████ ██████ +

Anxious Garbage

User Image

Character Name: Ichinose Glen

Series: Seraph of the End

Chosen or Stolen: Stolen

Link to Character's Bio: Wiki bio

How were you taken:
Paperwork, training, meetings, and more paperwork... There was a lot to do when you were preparing for what was, for all intents and purposes, a suicide mission. Kill ten vampire nobles with one hundred men? He might as well have been assigned his own death certificate. Those damned higher-ups were giving him a suicide mission! ...Well. Glen Ichinose didn't sit down and accept death that easily.

No. He'd come back splendidly, alive and successful, with all the men he could. Those damned blood suckers wouldn't know what hit them.

...Or at least, that had been the plan. Glen's team had arrived at Ebina before the rest of their attack force as instructed, he gave his rousing speech, handing out each squadron's individual orders... then retired to take what he intended to be a brief rest before the mission's start. He had one of the largest roles in the attack, after all.

...When he woke up, however, it was not where he fell asleep; in fact, it was obviously nowhere near Nagoya. It didn't even seem like Japan! His initial conclusion was that it had to be some sort of dream... but, unfortunately, it didn't take long to deduce that that wasn't the case.

Personality: Though he has a tendency to act like a lazy layabout, Glen is actually a hard-working, loyal man with an undying loyalty to his 'family'. Above almost all else, he values comradery and teamwork on the battlefield, and the 'family' he refers to are those close enough that he would trust them with his back in battle. He also greatly values all of his subordinates, and others loyal to him, placing their lives at high value even if they're not at his level.

'Stubborn' would not be an accurate word for him, but his determination and resolve are nigh-unbreakable, not one to be ever swayed by threats or intimidation. He believes the battlefield is no place for emotional weakness, especially from a leader; though he still can't help but prioritize the well being of his men.

Talents: Glen is a man of many talents; not only is he an intelligent scientist, dabbling in human experimentation, but he has a broad knowledge of forbidden magic. He is also an extremely capable swordsman, strategist, and a charismatic leader.

Abilites:
- Fudo Myo-o Spell: Guren is capable of using enchantments on spell tags. In particular, this is an ancient one that causes an explosion after a few seconds. He mostly just uses this one.
- Mahiru-no-Yo: A possession-type demon weapon of the Black Demon series bound into the form of a sword. Upon possession he becomes much stronger, his own strength and reflexes combining with his demon's, visible as a black aura from his weapon enveloping him, and the silhouette of a woman over his shoulder.

Relations:
N/A

- Kids
- His subordinates
- Being ordered around
- People with drive

Dislikes:
- Loners
- Arrogant children
- Vampires
- Losing his men
- Roundabout politics

Character theme song:
Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

Anxious Garbage

++++++ɢʟєɴ ɪcнɪɴσsє +++++++++

User Image

beach (cabana) || ❶
nobody || ❷
"it's way too hot in this..." || ❸

This was not Japan. From the moment he had awoken, that had been glaringly obvious to the Lieutenant Colonel. No beach in Japan was this nice anymore.

With that fact clearly settled from the get-go, Glen's next move was to ponder on the why and how. Nobody had moved him: he would have awoken if that were the case. However, the disgusting feeling of sand in his uniform, and the lack of Mahiru told him clearly that this wasn't a dream... and he somewhat doubted that he had died in his sleep and gone to heaven. It was also too elaborate to be one of Goshi's illusions. With all those logical possibilities discarded right away, he was only left with one thought:

'...What the hell?'

He pushed himself up off the ground, having been back in the sand and staring up at the sky, and glanced around, running a hand through his hair to get the bangs out of his face. He was alone, but it was a big beach, and there were signs of civilization not far away: resort-like buildings in the distance, complete with cabanas and everything, with woodland behind it. Well, at least he had a nice little destination in sight... Before he went looking for answers regarding his situation, he really needed to shake the sand out of his jacket. Getting up onto his feet, Glen trudged across the beach, making the short trek to one of the cabanas was rested right on the treeline, sitting on the wood and removing his boots and uniform top; brushing the sand out of them and sighing softly in relief. It was just a bit too warm around here to be wearing a full black uniform.

Surprisingly, the little resort area was not as occupied as one might expect. He was strangely alone, considering the pleasant air of the place. What he couldn't have known was that the beach was infamous as the location where Stolen most often washed up, and that most Chosen avoid spending much times there. For the moment, he decided to rest for a short time, to see if anyone else would be coming by for him to question...

+User Image+User Image+User Image

Anxious Garbage

xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          xx00!.!ZELOSx!()x!WILDERxx■ ■xx
          xxxxxxxxxxx:tales of symphoniaxxxxx:24xxxxx:heteroflexible
          xx
          xxxxUser Image
          xxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFORCE OF HABITS WON'T SAVE ANYTHINGxxxxxxH O WxxD OxxY O UxxL I K ExxI Txx?
          xxx
          xxx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLAUGH&SNEER

xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          xx00!.!ASHx!()x!--xx■ ■xx
          xxxxxxxxxxx:phantom bravexxxxx:26xxxxx:demisexual
          xx
          xxxxUser Image
          xxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFORCE OF HABITS WON'T SAVE ANYTHINGxxxxxxH O WxxD OxxY O UxxL I K ExxI Txx?
          xxx
          xxx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLAUGH&SNEER

Anxious Garbage

++++++++++++++Zelos Wilder+++++ ++++++++++++
ℒℴɣℯღH U N N I E S »» Miko ⇎ cнσsєи σиє ++( s i s c o n ? )-++++++++++++++++++++++++

User Image++++Oh +,,interweaved future a n d +++++++++ +-ungranted wishes
++++Oh +interweaved future a n d +++++++++ +-ungranted wishes ++ (of the past)
mood : | | мσσם
overcome any type of p a i n,, (you'll dance to anything) company : | | cσмραɴч

and flap your w i n g s to the other side . . . ++++++++++++

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! ++ღ◣ chatroom ◥ ++++++
      »»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! chatroom

fiiiiiiiiiinally, a new format for zelos! it's about time I did this.
            ( and I guess this is good enough for actions alfskjsdl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces