Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
        User Image

XXX» XXXXXIt's Not About To Change

XXX I Aм Kиowи As » Dimitri Ivashkov Dragomir

XXX They Cαll Me » Dimi or Kov, but everyone just calls me Dimitri more or less да

XXX I Wαs Borи About A Few Yeαrs Bαck » 800 years old, but not a day over 20 to be honest

XXX Arouиd A Certαιи Tιмe » October 31

XXX I Prefer » Bi-sexual

XXX My Blood Makes Me » Immortal…. What else am I meant to say?

XXX I Let Them Believe I Belong » During the eight hundred years I’ve been alive on this planet, never have I had to hold a lie this big, who I actually am until now. I’ve had different jobs, different names, different things to keep me going in life, though nothing more came naturally to me than being a composer for a band and a model, I don’t want to bore you with my previous jobs that I’ve had, so I wont go there, it’d be too much of a bore for myself mainly

XXX» XXXXXI'm More Than Flesh And Blood

XXX It Might Take While To Explain » You're going to have to sit back and listen to this carefully, I'm only going to say this one time.

I was born in St Petersburg, Russia on a cold winters night. The year was 1214, my mother was a wonderful singer, warming hearts of many with her beautiful songs and my father? Well he was just a regular joe, (even though they were both immortals) sitting around and looking pretty. I guess you can say, I got my looks from my father and my eyes from my mother, they were quite the pair, my father, the cold hearted male and my mother, the typical loving mother. There wasn't much going on in Russia during this time, just nothing much happened there until the revolution from the lower class and upper class and the assassination of the Tsar of the Romanov family in Russia when everything began to change. I couldn't exactly remember the age I was then because there was so many ages we had gone through and because I was so young, I had become what I had become, not by my choice. My father during that time had been part of the royal guard, sleeping around and draining people of their blood left and right whenever he needed to of course because back in those days, no sense of blood banks were around delivering blood to immortals and there was no council around to help this problem.

Though when the revolution and the assassination started

XXX What I've Become » P E R S O N A L I T Y

XXX Dont Look » S E C R E T S

»xxxxxxxxSilvanius

Beloved Kitten

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
                        xKISARA Ψ DRACONIS
                        xxxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NICKNAME Kisa x

HEIGHT How tall? Tail included. x

WEIGHT 130 lbs x

xxxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PERSONALITY Two Paragraphs + x

COMPANION Just leave blank for now. x

xxxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

POWERS What's your talent? x

LIKES the moon - being alone - not talking - music - the quiet x

DISLIKES shouting - people hurting the sea life - dislike - dislike - dislike x

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image
≾Abayomi Heba Ambrose≿

≾PEOPLE CALL ME...≿
Kitten
≾MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD OF ME (OR NOT)≿: I'm a manager for some guy
≾I HAVE THIS MANY YEARS OF LIFE ON THIS BODY OF MINE≿:
I'm 24 years of age
≾IF YOU SAW ME YOU WOULD SEE THAT....≿
≾MY HAIR IS...≿: It's actually black but it has hints of blue in it while in the sun, so yeah. Can I go follow that laser pointer now?
≾MY EYES ARE...≿: A deep cerulean blue actually
≾I STAND AT APPROXIMATIVELY≿: 5ft 6in
≾AND WEIGH AROUND...≿: 60kg

User Image

≾THIS IS WHO I AM, GOT IT?≿:
Aba or Heba is a strange one, he is human, but he has cat-like tendencies that make him unique, no one else in his family or in his circle of friends can actually understand him all that well. Though, it would be much easier to uderstand if you have a cat or kitten around with you to make things more comprehensible. Here is just some traits of his personality. This male has a very strong sense of adventure, he likes climbing up things or at least trying to, he will do outrageous things when people are or aren't looking no matter what. He is very friendly and affectionate, no matter if you're mean to him or not, he will still be friendly to you, though he will be more friendly to those he has known longer more than anything. He is also very curious, he will snoop around to find anythig and will bug the other person or people about what is going on, but he may also be very sneaky about it sometimes, not even letting other people know about what he is curious about. He is also very caring, a friend when you need it most, when you're feeling down or sad, he will always be there to cheer you up with a friendly chat or a smile on his face. Though when it is raining, he likes sleeping the day away and napping, but because he is a manager, he has to force himself to stay awake majority of times to complete work or tasks at hand. He is also very playful, so be careful, if you tease him too much, he might not react to you or anyone that much or not at all. He is also very smart and intelligent, he is very good for advice or a ear when you need to talk out problems with him or something like that, he will do his best to show you what you need and everything else in between.

≾I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE!≿:
Watch the night sky, milk, sweet things, attention, warmth, quiet places, napping, shiny things, stretching

≾I'M NOT VERY FOND OF THIS CRAP≿:
Water, water being splashed on me, loud places, dogs, being distracted with laser pointers or hitting paper balls around my workplace, being useless, money, being kept indoors

User Image

≾THIS IS HOW I GOT TO BE WHERE I AM...≿:
I was actaully brought up in Cairo Eygpt, my mother was English actually, you can tell who I got my pale white skin from, oo shiny~ I mean, I on't know how my parents met, I already know how I managed to get into this world, my father was the prime minister of Cairo and my mother, the leader of the museum of Egypt. I lived in the lap of luxury until the age of ten, until that time, I had gotten things I wanted but I had always found an emptiness in my life. I went to school in Eygpt, got good grades, started to learn heiroglyphics of Ancient Eygpt, I wanted to be an archaeologist but then I had changed my mind.

It was during high school where I found out I was bi-sexual, I kissed a guy and a girl. They both made something stir in me, I was absolutely terrified of it at first and talked to my family about it, my father gave me a stern talking to, it was obvious that he was against whatever I was, so I kept to only being around girls. Guys had to steer clear of me. I kept up A average grades the whole way through life, the only one I ever got a B for was for accounting. I was never good with numbers or in this case, maths all that well. I moved on to better things in life. I got a scholarship a few years down the track to the most prestigious Egyptian school, though that never stopped me from worshipping the gods, we may not have been in ancient Eygpt but we still learned about mummification in college and because we still learnt about everything, I told my parents that I was heading to America at the age of eighteen, my father would not have any of that. He wanted me to get a good paying job here in Cairo, or become the next prime minister, but I had told him I didn't want to be under his thumb. My mother had taught me enough English to speak a bit in a good enough sentence at least. My mother never defied my father, that gold digging thief. Even if she was my mother, there was still a part of me that hated her.

I moved to America and got a job being a manager of a guy named Kali, great pole dancer, even as a kid, I was still an adventurous type as well as curious. I felt like I had to know what Kali was doing, though when I was asked to pick the male up the first time. I ad been practicing my violin that I had gotten that day and boy was I peeved, but I didn't let it show at all. I've been his manager for four close to five years now if I remember correctly. Nothing has or will change this fact

≾DON'T TELL, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!≿: I actuually enjoy looking around places for lser pointers, not that I will ever admit it okay. I enjoy Kali's teasing and if my father ever found out I was bi-sexual or in a gay a** relationship, he'd disown me. (not like I care, I've been living under his thumb for years. I also have a major crush on Kali, just don't say anything please?

|≾| Silvanius |≿|

Beloved Kitten

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Carla heard his cousin at the door, he walked back inside from being out in the backyard and looking at the flowers, it was such a nice place and even good for some shoots, maybe that would be possible. He had a few ideas going around in his mind, under the willow tree, he could do a fawn shoots and lay some flowers around him, it would be perfect, he needed to get more confidence in showing his blind eye first, it was still bandaged and he would not be showing it anytime soon. Maybe he could get his cousin in on the fawn idea as well.

Seeing Haruki and Loren at the door, he watched the both of them, Loren didn't know him so why would Carla need to act all happy and clumsy in front of someone he didn't know, or didn't need to know just yet. he moved closer to his cousin but stayed far enough away to watch the exchange between the two of them.

The French watched as Haru-chan looked like a puppy and it was rather cute. If he had a tail, it would be wagging a million miles an hour. His long pink hair covered his bandaged eye and his eyes travelled around. He didn't exactly know what to say around the two of them, he felt like the third wheel. "Ne, Haru-chan. Watashi mo shinpai shite." (Hey Haru-chan. I am worried.) He said, biting his bottom lip and looked to the ground, he was worried about a lot of things,

Beloved Kitten

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx : →Ailise Cassiopeia !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▪ belly dancer , 19 & male
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

xxx PEOPLE SAY I AM :

tab tab personality here, 20 sentences at least.

xxx MOVING BACKWARDS :

tab tab Ailise wasn't always a belly dancer, no, this girly boy was originally a prince at the castle. The queen had cheated with a male at the local brothel in the town square, when she had gotten home, she had done the deed with her husband who looked the same as the other male, but they were both different in personality.

The Kingdome already had a

xxx I LOVE IT :

xxx tab Horror movies
                                    xxx tab belly dancing
                                    xxx tab giving private sessions
                                    xxx tab the night sky
                                    xxx tab tea
                                    xxx tab relaxing
                                    xxx tab at least five likes here.

xxx TAKE IT BACK :

xxx tab guys flirting with me
                                    xxx tab being treated like royalty
                                    xxx tab money
                                    xxx tab being talked down to
                                    xxx tab being bossed around unless it's private sessions
                                    xxx tab at least five dislikes here.
                                    xxx tab at least five dislikes here.

xxx D-DON'T GET NEAR ME :

xxx tab Astraphobia: A fear of thunderstorms and lightning, yes, even I have this.... *goes to check weather outside*
                                    xxx tab Aquaphobia: Yes, I have a fear of water, you would too if you saw your friend die from going into the water by drowning or being eaten.
                                    xxx tab Fear of flying: I've never flown before, I'm worried on what will happen

xxx IT DESCRIBES ME :
                                    xxx tab theme song here.

xxx EXTRA :

xx tab Is scared of lightnings
                                    xx tab is actually half royalty
                                    xx tab can't actually swim in any water
                                    xx tab actually gets squeamish when he sees real blood and sometimes faints.

xxx THE REAL ME :

x tab Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                              xxxxxxMAKE MYxxⓌ Ⓘ Ⓢ Ⓗxxxxxx
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcome true letxxdarkness
                                              slip aside hiding all our hope,xxxxx
                                              I'm no hero, guilty xxxxxxxxxxmocking what we treasure
                                              battlesxxwexxcanxxwinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              IF WE BELIEVExxOUR SOULS
                                              Hang in for the light,
                                              xxxxxxxxxxI'm no Jesus, but niether are youxxxxx till dawnxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.

blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.

Thoughts:
                                                          Emotion:

[imgleft]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/GothicVampyre393/Claudia_zps6de03a37.jpg[/imgleft][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/GothicVampyre393/rp characters/name_zps05c2c4a2.jpg[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=18][b][color=#2E0854]『[/color][/b][/size][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=crimson]MAKE MY[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=18][color=red]Ⓦ Ⓘ Ⓢ Ⓗ[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]
                                                          [/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]come true let[color=white]xx[/color][color=crimson]darkness[/color]
                                                          [size=10][color=#404040]slip aside [i][color=red]hiding[/color] [/i]all our hope,[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color]
                                                          [color=white][size=10]I'm no [i]hero[/i], guilty xxxxxxxx[/size][/color][size=11][color=#2E0854]→[/color][color=white]xx[/color][/size][size=8][color=slategray]mocking what we treasure[/color][/size]
                                                          [color=red]battles[color=white]xx[/color]we[color=white]xx[/color]can[color=white]xx[/color]win[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/color]
                                                          [size=11]IF WE BELIEVE[color=white]xx[/color][/size][size=12][strike][color=crimson]OUR SOULS[/color][/strike][/size]
                                                          [size=9][color=#404040]Hang in [b][color=red]for [/color][/b]the light, [/color][/size]
                                                          [size=9][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxI'm no [b]Jesus[/b], but niether are youxxxxx[/color] [color=red]till dawn[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][b][color=#2E0854]』[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                          [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color]███████████████████████████████████████████
                                                          [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=black] blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. [color=crimson][b]blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah,[/b][/color] blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.

blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. [color=crimson][b]blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.[/b][/color] blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.

blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. [color=crimson][b]blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.[/b][/color] blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah. blah, blah.[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=red]█ [/color][color=crimson]♔[/color] Location:
                                                          [color=red]█ [/color][color=crimson]♔[/color] Company:
                                                          [color=red]█ [/color][color=crimson]♔[/color] Thoughts:
                                                          [color=red]█ [/color][color=crimson]♔[/color] Emotion:[/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff