Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

It was kind of lame being stuck in Agatha’s room for the feline fiend. Gabe was curled up yet restless on her bed, trying to nap, but thinking about the owlette he had met two years ago. Star crossed lovers in rival houses, what was he to do? The boy sat up, stretching his feline body and hopped down from the bed giving himself another stretch before exiting the room. Once outside the doors he took a peak around, hoping no suspicious eyes would wonder why there was a cat roaming the halls. And when the coast was clear, he headed onward towards the Owlery in search for his crush.

To him, Kath was a doll, one who always seemed to be nervous around him, and for a while all he sensed from her was distaste. He didn’t blame her, his reputation was a dirty one and he was from a pure blood slytherin family. So the stereotype was greatly looked upon. But he couldn’t help it. The anamagous Gryffindor had stolen his heart and that was all he could think about, was how beautiful and fragile she was. Thinking so softly was out of the norm for our Gabriel. He was a tough and big bad guy who wouldn’t think twice about love or romance. His softness was started by Agatha, how she took him in and helped him regain some sort of conscious clarity. It was her fault that he began to feel the muscle in his chest more so than he did ever in his life.

A heart. He had one and had not used it for a long time. Most of his life to be exact. And that Ravenclaw girl opened him up and showed him what it meant to be loved and to love in return. This sent a sort of denial rage through the boy. How could he love and how could someone love his rough exterior more so. It was a mystery to him, how someone so soft could see the softness in him. And when he saw her, Kath, that fateful day. Flying in the wind like a white goddess in the moonlight. His heart had stopped and began to warm as the beat quickened with her wings flapping sending chills down his spine.

What was this? He had thought. What was it about that owl that made him so weak, so fragile like the white feathers covering her body. He’d never seen anything more beautiful than that. The boy cleared his thoughts as he came to the edge of the castle, heading up and up towards where the owls slept and where he would hopefully find his crush. Finally he was inside, away from human eyes, and the male began to stretch, and stretch, and stretch. His body grew and there he stood, tall and dark his curly hair blowing in the slight breeze. Luckily he had brought his bag with a change of clothes.

FInally dressed he looked around trying to spot the owl he admired so much. “Kath? Are you in here?” He called out quietly, hoping there would be an answer in return. ”I would like to ask you something if you’ll give me the time of day.” Gabriel felt like an idiot, talking into the darkness without a clue if she was actually there or not. What was he thinking? She wouldn’t be in here, and if she was, why would she answer to him. The slytherin who was framed of murder. One who was let back into school under circumstances. One who was born into a villianary family. But he was desperate now. He had to have some good in his life, and he wanted Kath to be that good. Hopefully she would hear him out rather than sending him on his way. But time will only tell what the outcome will be.

What I'm Wearing

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The long tables were topped with food of all kinds, colors and smells filling the air and the ceiling open wide with starlight peeking down on everyone. It was just another welcoming feast at Hogwarts. The dining hall was loud with chatter and students enjoying their meals and each others company. People were squealing at the sight of friends they hadn’t seen since the school year before. Agatha Mae Phillips stood quietly at the dining hall’s main doors, peering out into the large room, taking it all in. Her things were already tucked away in her room, Gabe included in that… she hoped. But now it was time to eat and everything looked good. She had told Cameron she would meet him in here after she spoke with her Divinations Professor about the summer paper and to turn hers in. Which she found out, she was the only one to actually do the paper.

The girl turned back for a second, feeling her anxiety rise. She had spent her summer with Cameron and Brigham at their cottage in the country. She had enjoyed her time with her brother before he went off in search of Dragons. And she also enjoyed spending time with Cameron who was the light of her life. Agatha smiled at her thought, turning to face the music once more before she headed down the rows in search of Cam.

Hugging the strap to her purse close to her, her hands covered in leather, she headed towards the Gryffindor table. It seemed more crowded than it did last year and it sent a wave of nervousness down her spine. You can do this. She thought to herself, looking at each student in search of her boyfriend. For some reason, tonight was a stressful night. Leaving home, train ride, then getting to school and having to put everything away and eat. It should have been simple, but to her, in this moment, it was hard and stressful. But once she was with Cameron, it would be okay.

The girl took a few more steps down the aisle until she finally found who she was looking for. His dirty blond hair glimmered in the candle light and agatha couldn’t help but smile. And right next to him was a spot for her. ”Hello.” She whispered into his ear making him jump up and look at her as if she was someone else. The girl laughed, shaking her head and sitting down. ”I said I was going to scare you when I found you.” She said, with laughter still on her breath. The girl looked over the table, wondering what she should eat first. Everything looked good.

After whipping herself up a plate, she looked to her boyfriend with a smile plain on her face. “Turned in my paper for Divinations earlier… I was the only one who did it. I don’t understand why Divinations isn’t taken more seriously. It’s very important, especially for a career…” The girl shook her head taking a bite of her meal. It was true, her classmates had no respect for divinations or the art that it was. But her teacher also said she was a talented witch when it came to divinations. So maybe it wasn’t because they were poor at their work, it could possibly mean that she was just too good. The thought bothered her and she took another bite. “I mean… it’s a very interesting course. They even plan on moving me to advanced divinations. Though I don’t think I’m ready for that yet.” The girl bowed her head a bit embarrassed at her words.

Agatha on occasion would be very hard on herself and her academic achievement. But Cam had always reassured her that what her professors said were true. The two of them made quite the team, and he even got her out of her shell enough to take on Quidditch. The girl was a keeper for the Ravenclaw team since her fourth year, and in that she helped win two games. It was quite the little success for the quiet Ravenclaw girl, but it was a success none the less. ”So…. I heard we’re going to be against each other in the next Quidditch match, won’t that be exciting. Star crossed lovers on rival teams? Well… not as rival as Gryffindor and Slytherin, but still…” The girl laughed again, taking another bite of her food finishing her plate. ”I think it will really build our relationship.” She said jokingly.

There really wasn’t anymore to build with them. They had known each other since they were children and had been inseparable ever since then. Even though they have only been dating for three years, he has been in her life for many more years than that, which almost made it hard to find new things about each other. They already knew everything about the other. ”I’m pretty sure we’re going to win though.” She added, matter of factly. ”I mean… We did practice together with Brig over the summer and you guys really upped my game. So maybe it’s finally time to beat you at your own game.” She finished with a wink, giving him a quick kiss. Relaxed at last, that’s what Cam did for Agatha… made her relaxed.

What I'm Wearing

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The long tables were topped with food of all kinds, colors and smells filling the air and the ceiling open wide with starlight peeking down on everyone. It was just another welcoming feast at Hogwarts. The dining hall was loud with chatter and students enjoying their meals and each others company. People were squealing at the sight of friends they hadn’t seen since the school year before. Agatha Mae Phillips stood quietly at the dining hall’s main doors, peering out into the large room, taking it all in. Her things were already tucked away in her room, Gabe included in that… she hoped. But now it was time to eat and everything looked good. She had told Cameron she would meet him in here after she spoke with her Divinations Professor about the summer paper and to turn hers in. Which she found out, she was the only one to actually do the paper.

The girl turned back for a second, feeling her anxiety rise. She had spent her summer with Cameron and Brigham at their cottage in the country. She had enjoyed her time with her brother before he went off in search of Dragons. And she also enjoyed spending time with Cameron who was the light of her life. Agatha smiled at her thought, turning to face the music once more before she headed down the rows in search of Cam.

Hugging the strap to her purse close to her, her hands covered in leather, she headed towards the Gryffindor table. It seemed more crowded than it did last year and it sent a wave of nervousness down her spine. You can do this. She thought to herself, looking at each student in search of her boyfriend. For some reason, tonight was a stressful night. Leaving home, train ride, then getting to school and having to put everything away and eat. It should have been simple, but to her, in this moment, it was hard and stressful. But once she was with Cameron, it would be okay.

The girl took a few more steps down the aisle until she finally found who she was looking for. His dirty blond hair glimmered in the candle light and agatha couldn’t help but smile. And right next to him was a spot for her. ”Hello.” She whispered into his ear making him jump up and look at her as if she was someone else. The girl laughed, shaking her head and sitting down. ”I said I was going to scare you when I found you.” She said, with laughter still on her breath. The girl looked over the table, wondering what she should eat first. Everything looked good.

After whipping herself up a plate, she looked to her boyfriend with a smile plain on her face. “Turned in my paper for Divinations earlier… I was the only one who did it. I don’t understand why Divinations isn’t taken more seriously. It’s very important, especially for a career…” The girl shook her head taking a bite of her meal. It was true, her classmates had no respect for divinations or the art that it was. But her teacher also said she was a talented witch when it came to divinations. So maybe it wasn’t because they were poor at their work, it could possibly mean that she was just too good. The thought bothered her and she took another bite. “I mean… it’s a very interesting course. They even plan on moving me to advanced divinations. Though I don’t think I’m ready for that yet.” The girl bowed her head a bit embarrassed at her words.

Agatha on occasion would be very hard on herself and her academic achievement. But Cam had always reassured her that what her professors said were true. The two of them made quite the team, and he even got her out of her shell enough to take on Quidditch. The girl was a keeper for the Ravenclaw team since her fourth year, and in that she helped win two games. It was quite the little success for the quiet Ravenclaw girl, but it was a success none the less. ”So…. I heard we’re going to be against each other in the next Quidditch match, won’t that be exciting. Star crossed lovers on rival teams? Well… not as rival as Gryffindor and Slytherin, but still…” The girl laughed again, taking another bite of her food finishing her plate. ”I think it will really build our relationship.” She said jokingly.

There really wasn’t anymore to build with them. They had known each other since they were children and had been inseparable ever since then. Even though they have only been dating for three years, he has been in her life for many more years than that, which almost made it hard to find new things about each other. They already knew everything about the other. ”I’m pretty sure we’re going to win though.” She added, matter of factly. ”I mean… We did practice together with Brig over the summer and you guys really upped my game. So maybe it’s finally time to beat you at your own game.” She finished with a wink, giving him a quick kiss. Relaxed at last, that’s what Cam did for Agatha… made her relaxed.

What I'm Wearing

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Mornings were usually the easiest things for Isra to handle. She simply rolled out of bed, did a line of yayo and continued on like that. By six o'clock, she was dressed with her hair and make-up done. One more line and she was out the door for breakfast.

To her, her family was everything. They were the ride or die kind of family. Her father was an insider to some pretty dark things, plus the drug handling he invested in. Isra's mother on the other hand was the bad b***h that held the house together. Then there were her three older brothers who were with their father in the big business, even doing a little of their own on the side. And lastly, her little brother and the one whom she's closest with Ra.The Shiraz family lived in a life of pure-blood, high-society, luxury. But it went far from being the white collar standard of any world. Isra's father was known for being knee deep in some heavy crimes among the ministry. Going from murders to drug crime.

The girl grabbed her bag and sauntered down the stairs towards the living and dining area. There her mother, father, and Ra sat at the table, the cook in the back making their morning meal. Izra's father was the first to speak. Always a comment about the clothes Izra chose to wear. "I know, even though I say something about your clothes every time, it makes no difference. So why do I try?

"See daddy? Now your getting it!" Izra smiled, giving her father a kiss on the cheek before taking her place between them. Across from her was your little brother Ra. "Izzy, can I please go to school with you?" "Oh I wish you could. But by the time your off to Hogwarts I'll be off doing something crazier!" The little boy laughed and took another bite off of his plate.

"Did you pack everything you need? All your books?"

"Yes ma."

"Good."

The Shiraz family finished eating then started their way to the train station. Once there they said their good-byes and off Isra went onto the train. The girl walked along the long corridor, her hips swaying back and forth, the look of pride clear on her face. She was wearing the b***h face of b***h faces, glaring at anyone who looked at her wrong. There were few that the glare would soften for, but most got it head on.

Isra had a bit of a reputation at Hogwarts. Everyone knew her father was head of the drug cartel in the wizarding world and that she had access to said drugs. So, she was always the life of the party, but that was if you were on her good side. The femme licked her teeth, moving past a group of young men all drooling over the bare pieces of olive skin, and disappeared into a vacant compartment.

She slid the door shut with a flick of her hip and a wink, then pulled the curtains closed. Isra sat herself down and pulled out a tray to set a line up. She crushed the white rock till it was a snowy white powder, then with a simple note, she snorted it. After some sniffling, the girl relaxed her shoulders, tilting her head back and letting the drug take hole. Once she felt it's zing, she lit a cigarette and watched as the world went by.

She hoped something interesting would happen this morning. Maybe a fight? Prank? Something to get her blood flowing. There were so many things to be had. Especially with it being her last year. At of course the main story in the Daily Prophet. The Boy Who Lived, Dies. Isra remembered when she saw it in the newspaper. Her father was reading it. She was pretty suspicious about it, but he told her not to worry and "You'll be needed soon."

Whatever it was, she wanted to know. But it waiting is what would get her there, so be it. But for now, the school was on her list and she was in to make this year a big one.

wearing::[ fierce ] with::[ no one ] where::[ compartment ] talking::[ blahblahblah ] thinking::[ processing ] theme::[ Lifestyle-Young Thug ]
Quote:

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The dawn slipped through the tiny cracks in the curtains. Crawling along the floor and creeping up the walls. Soon, the room was filled with the twinkling dawn light, glitter falling through the air. The four poster bed filled the center of the room, the girl on top was in the center of the bed, and her eyes were wide, staring intently at the glittering dust that shined in the dawn light. In five seconds her alarm clock would ring, bringing her back to reality. The young girl began to count down, her body ridged, as if she were a lioness ready to pounce.

5, her fingers twitch towards her wand.

4, there is a moment of hush as she holds in her breath.

3, her fingers caress the base of her want, holding it tight.

2, her nose flares.

1... be-CRASH!!!

A small smirk crept to the girls lips as she tucked her wand away in her boot. Her morning was filled wandering around her home. It's old passage ways and corridors so enthralling and enchanting to her minds eye. Sybl could see far beyond the normal eye, being able to peek past the veil at will and to even have some sort of control of her cosmic self. The girl had already adorned her clothing and was just putting the finishing touches into her bag. She slipped her tea set inside her trunk along with a giant back of sage tea leaves, then threw in a bag of mugwart and belladona. She latched the trunk closed and used a shrinking charm to put it easily in her back pack.

When she was done with her packing and making sure her dreads were all in place, Sybl ran down the stairs to the kitchen were her mother had her morning cigarette and morning glass of wine.

"You'll burn holes in yourself that way momma." Sybl said, her voice sing song and breezy through the room. She gave her mother a gentle pat on the head and fixed herself some bread and jam. "The fairies have been peeking at me whilst I change again momma.... such perverted creatures."

Her mother's voice was nearly as whispey as her daughters, yet held a professional demeanor."Sybl, you must stop changing with your window wide open...."

The girl huffed a great huff at her mother before taking a large bite of her bread. "Well, I'll be going to see sister Helly now. I have to go to school momma. Goodbye," Sybl gave her mother a kiss on the cheek and two squeezes then grabbed her bag and called for her Toad. Then, with a flash she was gone.

The girl reappeared right in a vacant compartment, and that's were she began her search. Throughout the corridors and compartments, the looney little Sybl called for her sister, only to be continuously disappointed that all she came across was not her dearest Helly. .Then when all seemed lost, Syble came across the correct compartment. The girl barged in, smiling widely from ear to ear. "SISTER! I finally found you! I've been looking everywhere. We all have. Even Cornelius Asparagus Toad!" She said, holding up the very large and very green Horny Toad. "I'm so glad your body is well. How's Grandpa?" The girl paid little attention to anyone else in the room. She wasn't trying to be rude, but her sister was right in front of her and she was far more important then the rest of the meat suits.

User Image

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Sybl is a bright young Ravenclaw (7th year) whom excels in divination. Her quirky mind may get her into a bit of a turn around at times, but she is well known for her bright intellect. The girl may not have many friends, but she keeps close tabs on the ghosts and other creatures that roam around, (even going as far as naming each creature and giving them their own persona). The girl has a very keen eye for the mystic and cosmic forces, and seems to have the ability to peak over the veil at will. In all, Sybl Spritely is a strange yet enchanting individual who is mysterious and still holds onto that childlike whimsy.

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Welcome to Armin's Quest thread~
I am currently Questing all the current Wasteland items.
Here's how it's going to go down. I have my inventory listed, from equip to special,
&& I also have my store down here as well.

User Image
The first Wasteland Item I am questing is WASTELAND INFILTRATION~
Currently at 40,000,000,000

0█████████████████████████ 1.9bil
V i'm a link V
User Image
User Image
User Image

RULES:

How this is going to work is,
Follow Gaia's ToS
Enjoy your time here, stay and chat
Quote me if you are interested in anything or would like to donate~
Items will be given away, so please stay a while
Anything in the store can be sold for a lower price, but only the lowest buy price in the MP
Any Cache or Garbage items (ie: charms, tickets, tokens etc) will be sold at your name price.
All name prices must be approved, I expect more then 100k for garbage items 100mil for charms
all Cache bundles haven't been gone through all the way, no item has been chosen,
.........bundle of cache = 100mil - 1-2bil
.........single cache = 100mil-500mil

All donations will be rewarded with either a shitty drawing of their avii or item from inventory.

DONATORS:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XXXXXXARMIN ♚ ARLERTXXXXXX
User Image
❝As a soldier, I swore to devote my heart to the resurrection of mankind!
There is no greater glory than dying for that belief!❞

The blonde followed Eren back to the castle, his hand just as tight as Erens, both holding onto each other like the other was a life raft and they were in the open sea. Armin went through the hole first, taking a few stumbly steps before getting his footing again. Eren hand was on his shoulder now, his eyes weary. "I promise." the blonde said simply. He knew how overbearing Mikasa was, and if she found out he was farther away from the castle, well, lets just say that she would be sleeping in the boys barracks. Armin was deep in thought, just when Eren pulled him in for an embrace. The boy quickly clung to his friend, nuzzling his face into his shoulder. "Eren..." He said, completely taken aback, yet completely at peace. There was something about their friendship that wasn't what people would call average. They looked after each other, they made sure the other was okay, and they always were together. When Eren first used his Titan powers to seal the hole in Wall Maria, Armin was the one who kept him on his path. Who made sure Eren didn't loose himself in that second. It was Armin who helped Eren keep going, and in return, Eren helped Armin find some sort of strength.

The hug ended all too quickly for the boy, and he could feel his arms tighten around Eren before he slowly let go. Armin took a step back, nodding "Yes." he said with a smile, turning to fill the buckets with water. Walking back, was kind of difficult for the boy, the buckets being far too heavy for one, and Armin not being the most balanced person. The boy headed back to the Court Yard, buckets in hand, slowly trudging up the path towards Eren. Sweat began to form on his brow as he held tightly to the metal handles. Then, without a second of a warning, Armin felt the toe of his boot snag onto the edge of an uneven stone. The boy fell forward, dropping the buckets and landing in the, now formed, puddle of water they created.

Armin laid soaked on the stone ground, too embarrassed to even move a muscle. How could he have tripped when he was being so careful? The blonde groaned as he pushed himself up, his shirt soiled and see-through, due to the dirty water. He quickly tried to dust himself off, but just seemed to make it worse. "Damn... There really isn't any point in going and changing. It was bound to happen..." The boy laughed nervously, pushing some stray blonde strands out of his face. "I guess I'll start mopping since I've already gotten a head start." another bit of nervous laughter escaped his lips as he grabbed a mop and soaked it in the water on the floor and began scrubbing the stones. He really hoped that Levi didn't come and see how they were doing, it was an absolute promise that he would scold Armin for getting so dirty so quickly. The man was a clean freak after all. The boy fumbled with his chores, every now and then sneaking a glimpse at Eren.

It was hard for him to keep his eyes off of the boys physic, but it was also hard for him to not naturally notice it. Eren wasn't one of many talents, and in all honesty, he doesn't have any. The only thing he does have is determination, and that's something to admire about the boy. Armin cared for his friend, more then anything in the world, and he was glad that he seemed at least mentally well. Though, Armin knew that he was lying about being okay. The blonde could see it in his eyes how tired and strung-out he was. How the boy just needed a good long break from all of this. Armin stumbled, quickly catching his balance, obviously not paying attention to what he was doing. He seemed to have moved closer to the brunette. "Oh! Umm.. s-sorry.." He spoke, moving past him, trying to concentrate on the job at hand.

It was hard for Armin to keep his feelings together when it came to Eren. He was always day dreaming and worrying when it came to his down time. And whenever Eren was around, he simple just had to be close to him, touch him. Ever since he could remember, they spent their lives in close proximity to the other. Holding hands, sanding close, and occasionally sleeping in the same bed. Armin worried about Eren's sleepless nights, so occasionally he would slip into his bed, even though it was the one right next to his. They were closer then brothers, closer then friends, and that was just a fact between the two. Something that people noticed, but let it slide. Something that kept growing as time kept going, especially with their lives loosing meaning day after day with this endless war.

WITH WHO⁈ Eren
          WHERE A BOUT⁈ Court Yard
          WHAT'S HAPPENING⁈ Cleaning
          WHY⁈ Eren....~
          ❝OOC❞ ...

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"dialog"
thoughts
User Image

Marco couldn't really sleep, especially with the constant shouting Takeshi was doing. He's overbearing and load shouts for the booth were far too... much. Marco sighed, rolling lightly. He was tired. Far too tired to even sleep, which sucked more then anything in the world. Then, all of a sudden, his bubble was invaded by his best friend. His face just inches from him. He had heard what had happened up above, so he knew the girl didn't take the flyer willingly. Marco smirked, laughing at his friends over excitement. "Takeshi... here.. let me help." Marco grabbed the flyers from his friend hand, then removed himself from undernieth the booth.

"Okay... I'll make you a deal... If you get at least six people in the club, I'll join... and right now I'm going to help you out." Marco sighed deeply, nearly regretting his decision. The boy took a deep breath before jumping up onto the booth and waving around a flyer, "Come join the Dance club, you wont regret it!" And with a little jig and a jazzy step, he had two people with flyers in their hand. Marco waited till they were gone before he sighed annoyed and jumped down from the booth.

He looked to Takeshi, rolling his shoulders, an irritated smirk on his face. "See? That's what you have to do. This is a dance club, show them you can move. It's what you're suppose to do." Marco set the flyers down, yawning widely before taking another flyer and moving in front of the booth. The boy moved his feet expertly, making swing movements, splits, and jumping back onto the booth. That got him one more flyer handed out. For now he was done.. she just embarrassed himself far too much for one day. But it was to help a friend out, so he'd get over it.

Marco moved back to stand next to Takeshi, patting him on the shoulder and handing him the rest of the flyers. "I'm even more tired now." He said, before crawling back under the table. "If you need me, call me.. Other then that, remember to show them you can groove." Then closed his eyes for another semi nap.

[********]] ******** Club booth
                            ] ********;; [WHAT HAVE I DONE?!] ******** uni] ******** just had to make him dance a little. ]

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
asdgfhjklkjhgfdsasdfghjkl

User Image
User Image

XXXXXXX

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
coloroftalkingblahblahblah
User Image

"Mathews, pull the lever." The assistant did as instructed, and volts of electricity sparked spuratically as it powered the machine. The two men in the lab, wearing their white coats and protective goggles, watched as the object seemed to come to life. The machine jolted, wailing loudly, causing the assistant, Mathews, to cover his ears. The scientist stood their proud, gazing at his invention with the highest power glowing in his eyes. "I've done it Mathews. I've created a cyber-genetic humanoid. My wildest dreams have come true! I HAVE CREATED LIFE! I will be known as a GOD!!!"

"What should we name it sir?" Spoke Mathew, a little shaken by the turn of the scientist.

"Nokkola." He whispered, bending over the operating table. "After the great God himself. He had brought this being to life with his own creation, and I shall be deemed higher then he." But the scientist spoke too soon. Nikkola opened their eyes, reached up, and grabbed the man by the throat, squeezing it tight in their cybertonic hand. Mathews quickly tried to turn off the power, but it was far too late. The scientists head had popped off his neck like a plastic doll... and soon after, the poor assistant was next.

FOUR YEARS LATER

There was a moment of pause as the young person gazed up at the cloud stricken sky. They could tell rain was coming by the feel in their bones. Nikkola looked around the small town, hoping there would be some inexpensive shelter. It would be far too hard to keep moving in this weather. They walked down the streets, watching as people rushed by without a clue in their mind that a predator was near. Nikkola watched them, their eyes seeming to glow with a hint of amusement at their utter cluelessness. It was only a matter of time before the unsettling occurred.

The child came to a small rundown inn, and carefully pulled open the door. Inside was an old balding man, his face dropping with wrinkles and tough skin. "How may I help you, young one?"

Nikkola cleared their throat, "I need a room." They said. Their voice was light and airy, almost as if it were female, yet it was toned gruff and masculine.

The old balding man nodded sternly, feeling uneasy by the presence of the young person. "Here is your key.... child... Room 27, just down the hall."

"Convenient." spoke Nikkola, lightly taking the key in their hand. Then they headed down the hall, small bag in hand. They could feel the eyes of the Balding man on the back of their head, questioning the presence that Nikkola had.

Once inside the room, they quickly closed the door, locking it behind them. It was time to recharge and wash up. Nikkola stripped off their jacket, revealing a small and slender frame. And on the back of their neck there was an imprint, #27.

The small child lifted their shirt slightly, pulling out a cord were their navel should be, and plugged the end into a generator that was inside the small bag. They sat down on the bed, removing their sunglasses to reveal inhumanly bright teal orbs.

It was four years ago that Nikkola was created. Four years since they took the life of their creator and his assistant. Four years on the run from invisible guilt.

Four years.

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Agatha looked at both of her friends, the last two in the compartment. She patted Lysander on the back to soothe him and thought about what they should do about her brother. It was obvious that someone should go and get him, and Cameron had offered to do so, though it would be best to give him some time. The moody bugger was obviously hurt at the sudden response from her dear friend. It was silly of him to have said no in the first place, let alone not really thinking his answer through. The girl tapped on her knee, deep in thought, as she tried to create a fool proof plan to get Brigham with Lysander. Then, it clicked.

"You know what Cam? I think Lysander should go get him... And by go get him I mean, take back your ridiculous decline and explain to him how you feel. I'm sure he'll understand. And I mean, he does like you after all." The girl nudged her friend playfully, hoping that the idea would lift his spirits. She knew well and good, that this would make him even more nervous, having to go and confront his crush. Though it shouldn't be that hard, seeing as how Brigham was quite font of the Ravenclaw. "I think it would be good for the both of you, in fact, I think it's a marvelous idea." The girl turned her eyes over to Cameron, "What do you think? Wouldn't my dear brother be less of a downer if dear ol' Ly went and got him?" the girl smirked, pushing the fellow Ravenclaw out of his seat. "Go on! I want to see sparks fly... well I don't, but I do want you to do this. You wont regret it." The girl stood, wrapping her arms around her friend, giving him an encouraging squeeze. "I have faith in you Lysander. Pure and hopeful faith."

The red head moved her sitting place, going over to Cam and sitting on the window side. She pulled out her smoked and lit one, taking a drag before leaning agains the Gryffindor. "You better get going Ly, Merlin knows what is going through that Huffler's head." She smirked again, adding a wink. Then her attention was turned to Cameron. They had been friends for quite some time, and when they were younger, she was quite smitten with the fellow. Though, as time progressed, things seemed to change and she saw him more as another older brother. The two were still close, did their dancing quite frequently, but it was pure platonic. Agatha blew her smoke out the window and rested herself peacefully beside the male. "Do you think we'll find something like that?" She asked, nodding in Ly's and Brigs general direction. "I mean... Merlin know's I may end up alone with seventy-two cats... but maybe there's hope." She gave a half smile, taking another drag of her f**, just before pulling out her flask that was tucked away in her coat pocket. She took a generous swig before handing the thing to Cam. "I charmed it... so it tastes sweet instead of it's normal bitterness."

She was beginning to wonder were the rest of the crew had gone, it was feeling a tad bit lonely in their compartment now. It was a shame that James had run off, but he was beckoned, so it shouldn't really bother her. And even then, it's not like she could say two words to the male. She was a ball of nervousness around him. Almost as bad as Lysander around Brigham. She always pesters Brig about his littler crush, but it looked like he was doing far better then she was. Agatha took another drag, finishing off her f**, then flicked it out the window. "Maybe we should have a little party of two... since people have better things to do. What do you say?" the flask was back in her hand now, she took, yet again, a generous swig and passed it back to her Gryffindor friend. Maybe she would never have a full conversation with James, maybe that's how it should be? But the girl couldn't help but be smitten with the animal, it was only a matter of time before she bellowed out her feelings on top of the castle. And that would probably be the day she embarrass herself to death.

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

User Image
User Image
                                                User Image

Alfie sat and ate his food, dipping the eggy breads in syrup and drinking his coffee and tea happily. It seemed like a very pleasant afternoon. He had his camera with him and planned to go to the park and people watch and take pictures. He really didn't have to work for the next couple of days, so it was fine to be lazy. He was taking another sip from his tea mug when Pan came swaggering in, fresh out of the shower. He set his mug down and watched as the male moved to sit across from him at their little "dinning" table. The next words out of the others mouth really shocked Alfie, but he wouldn't really let on to that detail. The male took another bite before answering the man. "Well, you hadn't even let me tell you what my plans were, and yes, they might be boring to you." Alfie sighed lightly, brushing his pale locks out of his face, "And I can almost promise, whatever you are doing, I want no part of.. If you do want to hang out, we might as well stay in the comfort of out own home rather then arguing about everything once we leave." The male laughed lightly at the thought, like an old married couple, such a poor excuse for roommates they were.

"I was planning on going to the park, taking some pictures, and probably going to get some ice cream." another bite went into his mouth as he watched the other, suspiciously. "And I doubt you'd enjoy yourself." He finished, shaking his head with a smile on his face. But what left Pans mouth afterwards really send a blushy red to Alfie's cheeks. The poor boy ducked his head, flustered and completely embarrassed. "I doubt you mean that.. in the slightest Pan. Seriously, stop teasing me with your ridiculousness." The males cheeks were so very red against his pale skin. He couldn't believe that the other male had said such silly things to him. He had multiple lovers, though he assumed most weren't for actual "loving". But still, what would make him say such ridiculous things? Alfie did not see himself as desirable in any way. He was pretty much a girl, which made it hard for him to be with women, and he was so much more boyish, so it was hard to be with men. He really couldn't fit into any category, and plus, he wasn't the one to go sleeping around without meaning either.

Alfie downed the rest of his food, finishing off his beverages, then taking his dishes up to wash. In all honesty, he didn't want to spend time with the lavish man. He wanted some sort of peace. But the man was so alluring he couldn't help himself to stare and gawk. And that bothered him even more. His attraction to the other was dangerous. It should essentially be forbidden. Like a very old magical relic that no one should go near for it could be cursed. "If you want to come with me to the park, you are more then welcome. But I don't want to get into your... questionable habits."

Fluffy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

when god left the ground to circle the world-when god left the ground to circle the world-when god left the ground to circle the world-when god left the ground to circle the world

xxxxxxxxxxA Boy With A Coin He Found In The Weeds
                                                                            With bullets and pages of trade magazines
                                                                      CLOSE to a car ███ that flipped on a turn!!!

Quo c** intrassent , Gale suggessit Tsuno imber . Puer adnuit vir sequens latrina. Intuens autem Gale , avertit nolens videre faciem male laedi. Tsu ingrederetur intro in latrina , tunc depositum quod fidei eius . Vehementer , ut paulo actio visus lapsus tunicam et miserabilis unbuttoned sensim rapiente. Et ipse elevatis oculis in speculo , Tsu animadverti , quam male est vere malum . Quibus adultis, ut in sequentibus suo ventri : et operuerunt parte accenditur . Umbrae purpura nigri quidam senior ex flavo livor. Et emortuum est puer . Velit ad latus constituit , et inclinans se deorsum redire ad speculum. Nec se videre . Quomodo is , qui modo se . Mox et ipse a suis quasi in imbrem aliqua . Os aqua calida , et incidit in armis parum aculeatum . Et percussit eum in eo . Oculi ejus meae lacrymis, gemitu, suffocantur de ore eius effugerit . Et quod infirmum fuerat . Ergo se infirmiores antea. Unum crus obtinuisset guys morsum Certa bonum , sed quod non puer damnum intulerat Dominus super eum .

Puer est corpus , defricabitur poterat . Dissimulante illo , quod nec terra nec sanguinem discutiantur . Discurrunt crinibus manibus tenere ut voluit ipse. Erat enim misera commixtae . Tota res speciesque miserabilis erat . Stantes ad pro ut timidus cursus hiemis se. Et memor sum ... sic degenerem , slamming murus complosis imbrem . Et currebant aquae retro , dolor quasi mollius . Puer surrexit , et perfecit , usque in caelo sunt , et extergere linteo, et commiscetur rixæ off . Et egressus circa lumbos linteo involvit balneo. Et livore eius sanati prope oblitus , donec videret Gale . Celeriter arma tegerent inhiberet puer damnum, sed non omnino auxilium , vultus sicut malus c** armis . Puer fumbled secum quaerens aliquid dicere. Explicatio .

" Et videtur quod non ... Suus uh ... ... um expetam ultionem " Pueri os haesitationis rubor . Quid aliud, si vultus amo? Et quid vultus amo? Tsuno ingemuit . Mordens labia sua , respexit in actu, de qua prius . " ... Non ... EGO coniecto Phasellus sem concordare , ut exciperent me. Donec vocant me Magister et calcitrare etc ...." Puer ille desiit, ad retro tutor nolens conspectum. Hic autem erat nimis . Excedebat et calcitrando dum est. Quid feceris deterior fuit in praeterito. Hoc ultimum , ut minae. "Paenitet me , non ego tantum accipere ... vestis huc atque abire aut age ... opus ad aliquid ... ingesserint paenitet ." Puer praeteribamus Gale sua quaerunt . Cur ille non pervenit , situ. Gubernatorum domum venit . Cur non lacinia ? Cur non in hortis ? Puer affluunt loca , qui erat absconditus , et de cunctis locis , quod quidem videtur ad sub ​​sidium imbres ?

Quo c** intrassent , Gale suggessit Tsuno imber . Puer adnuit vir sequens latrina. Intuens autem Gale , avertit nolens videre faciem male laedi. Tsu ingrederetur intro in latrina , tunc depositum quod fidei eius . Vehementer , ut paulo actio visus lapsus tunicam et miserabilis unbuttoned sensim rapiente. Et ipse elevatis oculis in speculo , Tsu animadverti , quam male est vere malum . Quibus adultis, ut in sequentibus suo ventri : et operuerunt parte accenditur . Umbrae purpura nigri quidam senior ex flavo livor. Et emortuum est puer . Velit ad latus constituit , et inclinans se deorsum redire ad speculum. Nec se videre . Quomodo is , qui modo se . Mox et ipse a suis quasi in imbrem aliqua . Os aqua calida , et incidit in armis parum aculeatum . Et percussit eum in eo . Oculi ejus meae lacrymis, gemitu, suffocantur de ore eius effugerit . Et quod infirmum fuerat . Ergo se infirmiores antea. Unum crus obtinuisset guys morsum Certa bonum , sed quod non puer damnum intulerat Dominus super eum .

Puer est corpus , defricabitur poterat . Dissimulante illo , quod nec terra nec sanguinem discutiantur . Discurrunt crinibus manibus tenere ut voluit ipse. Erat enim misera commixtae . Tota res speciesque miserabilis erat . Stantes ad pro ut timidus cursus hiemis se. Et memor sum ... sic degenerem , slamming murus complosis imbrem . Et currebant aquae retro , dolor quasi mollius . Puer surrexit , et perfecit , usque in caelo sunt , et extergere linteo, et commiscetur rixæ off . Et egressus circa lumbos linteo involvit balneo. Et livore eius sanati prope oblitus , donec videret Gale . Celeriter arma tegerent inhiberet puer damnum, sed non omnino auxilium , vultus sicut malus c** armis . Puer fumbled secum quaerens aliquid dicere. Explicatio .

" Et videtur quod non ... Suus uh ... ... um expetam ultionem " Pueri os haesitationis rubor . Quid aliud, si vultus amo? Et quid vultus amo? Tsuno ingemuit . Mordens labia sua , respexit in actu, de qua prius . " ... Non ... EGO coniecto Phasellus sem concordare , ut exciperent me. Donec vocant me Magister et calcitrare etc ...." Puer ille desiit, ad retro tutor nolens conspectum. Hic autem erat nimis . Excedebat et calcitrando dum est. Quid feceris deterior fuit in praeterito. Hoc ultimum , ut minae. "Paenitet me , non ego tantum accipere ... vestis huc atque abire aut age ... opus ad aliquid ... ingesserint paenitet ." Puer praeteribamus Gale sua quaerunt . Cur ille non pervenit , situ. Gubernatorum domum venit . Cur non lacinia ? Cur non in hortis ? Puer affluunt loca , qui erat absconditus , et de cunctis locis , quod quidem videtur ad sub ​​sidium imbres ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff