Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Hello!
Welcome to [-:My happy Angel:-] A Steel Angel Kurumi roleplay~!

Let me break it down for you, Steel Angels are robotic girls with powers such as jumping high, flying, and even super strength. Each girl is suited with either a Mark 1(Angelic) Mark 2, (Angel and Demon), or a Mark 3 (Demon) Steel Angels have masters, who they help out. Sometimes a girl, sometimes a boy. A Steel Angel's goal is to protect her master from any danger.

Anyway, Ever since Kurumi, Saki, and Karinka there came more steel Angels. Here begins the story many Steel Angels and their masters...
Yes, now this is the part where you guys come in and cause some drama ^^

Setting:

An ordinary day in Japan, it's almost normal for people to walk around with Steel Angels nowadays, unlike before.
So, make the story, and... MAKE ME PROUD

User Image

Rules

-PM all profiles!
-Nothing disgusting on my rp
-Romance is cool, just nothing too deep, keep it simple, kissing is fine but no cybering! I will report you and ban you from this rp if you do!
-I like pie, deal with it.
-Don't write like, 3 words! Semi Literate means, no novels, but not one sentence. Keep your posts interesting too! Don't slack off! I don't care if you had a hard day!
-Yes, I know I am heartless from the statement above, calm down, and keep reading.
-You won't die if you don't backtalk me >O Instead of being snotty, explain things okay?
-Be nice to everyone and anyone!
-Not too much voilence either
-No dying! No godmoding either.
-I'm the boss, your my workin' client ^^
-Please, call me Cherry-san, and beware, I make my own nicknames for you on the roleplay :3 It could be Cherry-chan, Cherry-san, or Cherry-puu, or some sort of odd name :3
User Image
Profiles

Form:

[b]Gaia Name?:[/b]
[b]Name?:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Kind of Heart?:[/b]
[b]Angel or Master?:[/b]
[b]To who?: [/b]
[b]Personality?:[/b]
[b]App?:[/b]
[b]Other?:[/b]

Btw, if you do NOT have a master yet, you may leave the "To who?" space blank :3 Master's can pick their Angels, so all angels leave their's blank until chosen ^^

Chosen Angels:

Gaia Name?: [CherryTart]
Name?: Suki
Kind of Heart?: Mark 2
Angel or Master?: Angel
To who?: _____
Personality?: A perky girl who loves adorable things. She is very upfront, and protective of her master. She tends to jump for joy on the simplest things, and she always trys to help out. She is an oddball for a steel Angel, and she has the weirdest way to greet people. Either with a glomp, kiss, or a usual, "GOOD MORNING!" shout. Yes, she certainly is odd, but she is no crybaby. She hardly cries in public for unknown reasons...
App?: [Suki]
Other?: N/A

Chosen Masters:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out