Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

PARKERHALE
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x quote

P O S T I N G x C O L O R S

▐▌ #ED9121
                                            ▐▌ #E3A869
                                            ▐▌ #8B795E
User Image

BASICS
                            x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x QUOTE

xxT H E x D E T A I L S
                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

) F U L L x N A M E
                                            ✿*゚ Parker Chrysanthe Hale

) N I C K N A M E
                                            ✿*゚ Park, Chryssa (by her father), Chef

) G E N D E R
                                            ✿*゚ Female

) A G E
                                            ✿*゚ Twenty - Eight // 28

) B I R T H D A T E
                                            ✿*゚ Winter // December 24th

) H O U S I N G
                                            ✿*゚ BLANK

) O C C U P A T I O N
                                            ✿*゚ Former Model now Chef/Cook

xxA T x F I R S T x G L A N C E . . .

) H A I R
                                            ✿*゚ Copper Orange // Mid-back Length

) E Y E S
                                            ✿*゚↪ Grey Blue

) W E I G H T
                                            ✿*゚ One Hundred Thirty Six // 136

) H E I G H T
                                            ✿*゚ Five Nine // 5'11"

) B U I L D
                                            ✿*゚ Parker is pretty tall and slender, 'fair' if you will. She was a model when she was younger, but the lifestyle wasn't good for her. Since then she tries to maintain a healthier lifestyle

) P H Y S I C A L x T R A I T S
                                            ✿*゚ Two earrings in each ear and a tattoo on her foot that says 'fighter'

xxA T x A x D E E P E R x G L A N C E . . .

) S E X U A L x O R I E N T A T I O N
                                            ✿*゚ straight

) R E L A T I O N S H I Px S T A T U S
                                            ✿*゚ widowed

xxT H E x R E A L x M E. . .

) U S E R N A M E
                                            ✿*゚ sayamame

User Image

IN-DEPTH

xx F A M I L Yx C O M ES x F I R S T

) F A M I L Y x M E M B E R S
                                            ✿*゚ Callum Hale 60 Alive father
                                            x x x x x Parker and her father, Callum are very close. Ever since her mother died when she was five years old, it's been just the two of them. They're super close, sending letters or calling every other day just to catch up on how things are. He has always been her support through everything, especially after Tyler passed.

✿*゚ Serafina Hale deceased mother
                                            x x x x x Having never really had much time with her mother, Parker doesn't remember much about her. She does remember a kind voice and soft hands but nothing more. Her father always tells her that she looks just like her mother. Which Parker both loves and hates. She wishes she had more time with her mother and used to stop by her grave to tell her about her achievements. The only thing Parker has that she keeps close from her mother is a necklace with a small silver heart pendant.

✿*゚ Tyler MacMahon deceased ex-husband
                                            x x x x x Tyler and Parker were high school sweethearts. They were absolutely in love with each other. They married as soon as they graduated from college, traveling the world before settling down. They were even talking about a baby when the accident happened. Tyler was on his way back home when he was hit by a drunk driver. Parker still keeps his ring on her finger, though when she works, it goes on the necklace from her mother.

xxM Yx C O M P A N I O N S

) P O K E M ON
                                            ✿*゚
                                            Sherry Dewgong Female Ice Shard, Ice Beam, Safeguard, Aqua Ring
                                            Parker met Sherry whilst on a cruise with her husband. In fact it was their honeymoon, bouncing around the islands and exploring the beauty of nature and enjoying the beautiful weather. It was on one of these islands that she came across the dewgong, injured and struggling to get back to the waters. Parker couldn't help but run over and assist the poor thing despite the dangers of getting attacked by the wild pokemon. With Tyler's help, they managed to get her back into the waters, watching as she glanced back at them gratefully before disappearing under the waves. When they stopped at the next island, Parker was surprised to see the dewgong there again. By the end of the cruise, they waved goodbye but Sherry had other ideas, wanting to go with Parker. So she caught the dewgong and brought her home with her.

✿*゚
                                            Brandy Cyndaquil Female Lava Plume, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Crush Claw
                                            Brandy was gifted to Parker by Tyler when they became engaged and she got her first job as a chef. The cyndaquil is her kitchen companion when it comes to the flair of cooking. She loves the spotlight, her fires flaring as she assists Parker, sizzling up meats and flambeing desserts. She can even smoke foods, chop up prep food. She's adapted really well in the kitchen and works right beside Gin. Brandy is always looking to make up some more exciting ways to be all showy in the kitchen to show off.

✿*゚
                                            Gin Pansage Male Vine Whip, Fury Swipes, Acrobats, Hone Claws
                                            Gin is Parker's dearest old friend and partner. Her father gave her the pokemon and he's refused to evolve since. He's been her best friend, going through thick and thin with Parker. He's a brave little guy, not afraid to to voice his mind. Gin is the official taste tester, but he is also her sous chef. Well, first he was her fashion consultant when she did modeling, and when she decided to cook, he became her sous chef, learning right beside her. His favorite part is still the taste testing though.

xxM Yx A B I L I T I E S

) P O W E R S
                                            ✿*゚ Cell Regeneration The power to restore biotic organisms to their optimal health
                                            ✿*゚ User can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing broken or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though the user may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.

) T E C H N I Q U E S
                                            ✿*゚ Disease Sense The power to sense and identify disease
                                            ✿*゚ Internal Bodily Cleansing The power to cleanse others of bodily impurities
                                            ✿*゚ Regenerative Healing Factor The ability to heal rapidly from any physical injury
                                            ✿*゚ Curing The power to remove illness, mutation, diseases or any induced conditions

) E X P E R T I S E
                                            ✿*゚✔︎ Basic Level User can do anything that normal healing would do, simply accelerated
                                                - Can heal minor wounds such as cuts, bruises and light burns.
                                                - Recovering from minor to moderate blood loss.
                                                - Critical wounds such as lost of limbs or damaged nerves and internal organs cannot be healed, but wounds can be closed.

✿*゚✔︎ Expert Level User can do anything that normal healing and modern medical knowledge could achieve
                                                - Can heal external wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, disregarding of severity.
                                                - Lost limbs can be reattached.
                                                - Minor damaged internal organs may healed, but more severity may be beyond repair and may take more time to heal.
                                                - Nerves may remain damaged.

✿*゚✘ Advanced Level User can heal things that current medical knowledge cannot do
                                                - Lost limbs and internal organs are completely healed.
                                                - Damaged nerves can be healed to a certain extent.
                                                - Critically and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.

✿*゚✘ Master Level User can heal anything as long as the target is alive.
                                                - Semi-Immortality: by rejuvenating cells to keep them at their optimal prime.
                                                - Youth Inducement: by reversing the effects of aging.

) K R Y P T O N I T E
                                            ✿*゚ Requires need physical touch
                                            ✿*゚ Currently limited to healing certain types of wounds (non-fatal) or diseases (curable)
                                            ✿*゚ Bound by the limitations of each individual. Powers do not enhance, merely restores
                                            ✿*゚ Can’t raise the dead, but as long as there's even a hint of life left, healing is possible
                                            ✿*゚ Certain methods require delicate control when healing, otherwise it may cause cellular damage

xx H A P P I L Yx E V E R x A F T E R

) M A R R I A G E x R E Q U I R E M E N T S
                                            ✿*゚ Sapphire Ring
                                            ✿*゚ A couple fun dates
                                            ✿*゚ Gentlemanly

xxT H Ex G O O D

) F A V O R I T E S
                                            ✿*゚ Cooking
                                            ✿*゚ Hot Springs
                                            ✿*゚ Balloons

) L I K E S
                                            ✿*゚ Vegetarian dishes
                                            ✿*゚ Exploring new places
                                            ✿*゚ Tasting other people's cooking

xxT H Ex B A D

) D I S L I K ES
                                            ✿*゚ Strong flowery smells
                                            ✿*゚ Negative attitudes
                                            ✿*゚ Losing

) H A T E S
                                            ✿*゚ Spiders
                                            ✿*゚ Rats
                                            ✿*゚ Being alone

xxA N Dx T H E x U G L Y

) F E A R S
                                            ✿*゚ Thunder and Lightning
                                            ✿*゚ Hospitals

User Image

PERSONAL

xxG E T T I N Gx T O x K N O W x M E

) P E R S O N A L I T Y
                                            ✿*゚ Proper and polite, Parker has never been the loudmouth type. She is quiet, patient and always waits for others to finish speaking before speaking up herself. One could describe Parker as being delicate and demure. Something her modeling agency capitalized on when she used to model. However when Parker is in the kitchen, she is something entirely different. A fire seems to glow inside of her, she is demanding, precise and commanding. She rules the kitchen with a strict fist, directing those who work for her. Her style is passionate with a flair for showing. Parker never does anything plainly when in the kitchen.

✿*゚ Agreeable, open and respectful, Parker is amiable with all strangers she meets. However, she has a tendency to inwardly judge others. It probably stems from her life as a fashion model back in the day, she'll sort of glance over someone and make a judgement based on their appearance. Which is a terrible habit, but it's hard to kick. At the very least, she's never actually said something. She keeps it to herself because she knows it's rather rude.

✿*゚ Parker is fearless in the kitchen. She isn't afraid to just throw stuff together and trusts her instincts and gut to put something nice together. It always turns out good either way. She never hesitates, if her hand happens to grab something different, she'll throw it in, because she knows her subconscious is picking the right thing even if she doesn't realize it. She absolutely loves having her pokemon in the kitchen with her and sort of has this inner joy about bossing people around to get them moving around the place as well. Pansage and Cyndaquil never slow her down though, working just as quickly as she does when it comes to her dishes.

) Q U I R K S
                                            ✿*゚ Whenever Parker is nervous, she will fiddle with her ring where ever it is, her finger or her necklace
                                            ✿*゚ Parker loves to try making food from all over the place. When she cooks at home or for guests, she'll never cook the same dish twice unless requested.
                                            ✿*゚ She has a collection of umbrellas. And is always looking for more with cute patterns

) S E C R E T S
                                            ✿*゚ She's widowed. Mostly because she still has her ring on her finger and doesn't like taking it off so people assume she's actually married still.

xxT H E x N I T T Y x G R I T T Y

) B I O G R A P H Y
                                            ✿*゚ THREE PARAGRAPH MINIMUM

User Image

PERSONAL

P L A Yx T H A T x J A M

) S O N G S
                                            ✿*゚ TITLE by ARTIST

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

) M I S C E L L A N E O U S
                                            ✿*゚ miscellaneous
User Image
        User ImageUser Image

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec posuere tincidunt nisi, et dignissim sem. Donec finibus neque rutrum augue venenatis ullamcorper. Nam id tortor quis lacus luctus tincidunt. Integer congue turpis nec dui vehicula congue. Praesent nec pulvinar dolor. Nullam erat metus, aliquet vitae egestas at, varius eu ipsum. Phasellus vitae ante tristique, facilisis quam vitae, aliquam eros. Praesent rhoncus diam sed ultricies tincidunt.

Praesent nisi augue, lobortis eu ultrices vitae, tincidunt id diam. Nulla vel enim sem. Nullam turpis sapien, luctus et congue vel, ultricies sit amet tortor. Nunc sodales nisi cursus sem maximus, in congue mi pharetra. Nunc in fringilla nulla. Sed viverra tincidunt sem quis hendrerit. Quisque id eros nec ante vehicula venenatis et et sapien. Morbi tristique urna non ante mattis, vel tempus nibh congue.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce sed est sit amet ligula convallis vehicula in non mi. Donec vitae dui lectus. Fusce viverra egestas arcu, at commodo justo sagittis eu. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed elementum viverra metus, ut ornare tortor maximus vel. Etiam efficitur maximus egestas. Praesent leo augue, condimentum ac odio vel, aliquam dictum ipsum. Nam varius dignissim odio a dignissim. Aliquam consequat enim sed tortor varius lacinia. Pellentesque gravida turpis vel mauris tempus dignissim. Suspendisse eu massa eu dui mollis porta. Aliquam non fermentum ligula, quis pulvinar mi. Integer ac vestibulum libero.

Ut nec consequat massa. Nulla maximus vulputate dapibus. Vestibulum quis lacus augue. In vel quam a diam posuere hendrerit tempor ac nibh. Aenean quis augue sem. Nam mollis aliquam egestas. Curabitur vulputate volutpat viverra.

Ut placerat malesuada tortor quis scelerisque. Ut placerat ante purus. Phasellus vel sem vitae nisi blandit elementum sed sed nunc. Pellentesque ultricies porta nisi id lobortis. Proin molestie sem at quam sollicitudin tincidunt. Pellentesque condimentum, libero ut dapibus porta, ex lorem malesuada lorem, nec finibus diam lorem eget est. Vivamus dui ante, porta vitae sem sit amet, ornare feugiat sem. Maecenas sagittis augue sed placerat aliquam. Quisque ac ipsum et dolor consequat tempor. Mauris lacus dui, imperdiet at sem et, maximus viverra nisl. Mauris vel rhoncus leo. Morbi sed pretium odio. Integer et est tellus. Sed faucibus dictum metus vel blandit.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
██ x #CDC9C9

Sherry
                    Dewgong
                    Water/Ice
                    Female
                    Hydration
                    Ice Shard, Ice Beam, Safeguard, Aqua Ring

Parker met Sherry whilst on a cruise with her husband. In fact it was their honeymoon, bouncing around the islands and exploring the beauty of nature and enjoying the beautiful weather. It was on one of these islands that she came across the dewgong, injured and struggling to get back to the waters. Parker couldn't help but run over and assist the poor thing despite the dangers of getting attacked by the wild pokemon. With Tyler's help, they managed to get her back into the waters, watching as she glanced back at them gratefully before disappearing under the waves. When they stopped at the next island, Parker was surprised to see the dewgong there again. By the end of the cruise, they waved goodbye but Sherry had other ideas, wanting to go with Parker. So she caught the dewgong and brought her home with her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
██ x #EE4000

Brandy
                    Cyndaquil
                    Fire
                    Female
                    Blaze
                    Lava Plume, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Crush Claw

Brandy was gifted to Parker by Tyler when they became engaged and she got her first job as a chef. The cyndaquil is her kitchen companion when it comes to the flair of cooking. She loves the spotlight, her fires flaring as she assists Parker, sizzling up meats and flambeing desserts. She can even smoke foods, chop up prep food. She's adapted really well in the kitchen and works right beside Gin. Brandy is always looking to make up some more exciting ways to be all showy in the kitchen to show off.
██ x #32CD32

Gin
                    Pansage
                    Grass
                    Male
                    Gluttony
                    Vine Whip, Fury Swipes, Acrobats, Hone Claws

Gin is Parker's dearest old friend and partner. Her father gave her the pokemon and he's refused to evolve since. He's been her best friend, going through thick and thin with Parker. He's a brave little guy, not afraid to to voice his mind. Gin is the official taste tester, but he is also her sous chef. Well, first he was her fashion consultant when she did modeling, and when she decided to cook, he became her sous chef, learning right beside her. His favorite part is still the taste testing though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff