5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
»» ««

Ay ee ay ay, I'm your little Butterfly. Green, Black, and Blue, meet the colors of the sky.
Ay ee ay ay. I'm your little Butterfly. Green, Black , and Blue, meet the colors of the sky.
Ay ee ay ay, Ay ee ay ay, Ay ee ay ay, wheres my Samurai?
Ay ee ay ay, Ay ee ay ay, Ay ee ay ay, wheres my samurai...

I've been searching in the woods
And high upon the hills
Just to find
To find my samurai

Someone who won't regret
To keep me in this net
Yes I need
I need my samurai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The jamaican female glanced at the male who had interrupted class and mocked the teacher, to see that it was just Raphael. She smiled gently into his direction, and was that a giggle she let out. The nerdy redhead that was sitting next to her stared at her like she was a monster, to which she glanced at her and she glanced away. She could see the last minutes ticking away gently. Her longs tan legs moved gently in anticipation, and she heard Raphy's question. She stared at him and grinned, she always loved that smile. "Hm? Sure, I'd love tha-" a sharp point rammed straight into her leg, to which she gasped and jumped. The teacher and several other students had turned into her direction. "Are you just horsin around or too excited about cell division, Nanii?" Oh, how much Nanii hated how she pronounced her name. It was a simple name, Nah-nee. But the teacher pronounced it with her thick texas accent, so it sounded like Nanny. She glared at what had stabbed her in the leg, to see a pencil point shape indented in her perfect skin. The redhead simply hummed, pretending like she did nothing, she took her heel and rammed it into the redheads black boot, making her let out some colourful language under her breath and grasp the desk too hard.

Nanii smiled coldly at the teacher, mimicking her accent, "Well, darlin'. I'm just so mighty fine of these critters, see?" and the entire class laughed, to which the teacher glared and mused something and turned around. The bell was like freedom in her ears, to which she happily gathered up her stuff, and put them into her dark black messanger bag she grabbed before entering class. As kids emptied, the redhead, to which she finnaly recalled was named Danielle, asked her for a minute. She stared at Raphy, and smiled, a 'wait-outside-for-me' smile. She followed the female to the corner of the classroom, seeing as all but a couple people were left, the teacher already rushing off.

Danielle was a bit chubby, freckles splattering her face and dark red curly hair covering most of her face. Dark black wired rimmed glasses lay on her nose, to which she pushed up. Her fashion sense wa horrible, in the most. A dark rose sweater and a black skirt with fishnet stockings was her wardrobe, and there was a small indent in her black boots. Her make up was lipgloss and a bit too much eyeliner. Your typical nerd, at that. Staring around, she glanced back a few more times before giving Nanii the cold voice. "Now listen here, Preppy Princess, Raphael is my man. Got it? You know that we're going to be together someday, so don't be jeloud of us, okay? I don't want you speaking, glancing, or even passing notes to him, kapish?" She said, her accent slightly british and american. Nanii simply rolled her now fully colourful eyes, giving the female a pout.

"Oh come on, you're telling me what I can't and can do?"
            she said, crossing her arms in a pouty gesture.
            "That's right."
            "Oh, too bad. See, I dumped my jock wannabe boyfriend, and now I'm dating Raphy."
            "Liar. My Raph-poo would never do that when he has me, he just doesn't know it yet."
            "Really?" she said, letting out a soft but harsh laugh. Her eyes stared ildly at Raphael, to which she moved to him. The female caught on, and gasped, but stayed still.

Moving torewards him, she closed the distance between them, and pressed her lips softly to his, playfull yet sweet. It was all for show really, but she felt so guilty using him. She hid that emotion for just a minute. Letting her lips remove themselves after a minute, she put her hands around his neck, leaning back slightly and glancing at the female, who was blushing and looked really mad, yet shocked. "Would a friend do that to another, hm?" She sure as hell would. The female screeched and threw her thick science book at her, to which she dodged and it hit the window with a slam, but didn't leave any marks. Danniele rushed out, strutting the way there. She turned to Raphael, removing her hands. Akwardly, she bit her lip, glancing up at him. Oh, she was gonna get it.

»» ««

Ay ee ay ay, I'm your little Butterfly. Green, Black, and Blue, meet the colors of the sky.
Ay ee ay ay. I'm your little Butterfly. Green, Black , and Blue, meet the colors of the sky.
Ay ee ay ay, Ay ee ay ay, Ay ee ay ay, wheres my Samurai?
Ay ee ay ay, Ay ee ay ay, Ay ee ay ay, wheres my samurai...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.