Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Loiterer

In case you ******** it up, Moo, you gorgeous moron

K0Y4NG33 made this for me like a rad mofo

User Image
                                                ▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                tab ____ name here

text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                        text text text text text "talk talk" text text text text text

text text text text text "talk talk" text text text text text

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                        [list][list][list][list]
                                                        [img]http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w521/somniariapostate/gaaya/memow_zps28a78c70.png[/img]
                                                        [size=12][color=#191919]▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ [/color][/size]
                                                        :tab:[size=16][color=white]____[/color] [color=#2A3033]❛[/color] [color=#614616]—[/color] name here [color=#1b455c]。 [/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#3C3932][list][list][list][list][size=10]

text text text text text [b]"talk talk"[/b] text text text text text

text text text text text [b]"talk talk"[/b] text text text text text

Familiar Loiterer

Carpe Diem RP: [ Link ]

-----

butts✎✎✎
          Hello my name is Moomule4 but you can call me Moo
          I am in the Eastern timezone and I can usually get online for 3-20 hours per day.
          My samples are: HERE

-----

User Image

Deandre Williams_______Eighteen_______Senior

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

background Deandre goes by Dre or Andre, he doesn't really mind either way. He is well traveled, having seen a good portion of the world inside and outside of the military bases he grew up. His father is a Major General in the USAF and his mother is a CPA, so when he showed interest in a boarding school there were plenty doubts. He was the only child and his mother's best friend when they moved into a new hemisphere, so leaving would put a definite hole in their home. The family is level headed and deliberate, so his arguments were heard and eventually he got the okay and a plane ticket. He sees MPSB as the first steps to independence, first away from home and then onto financial independence. He wants to get into an Ivy League school with scholarships to hold him over, become an aeronautical engineer, and eventually have an airpark home where he could restore military aircraft until he died a happy death.

He has no issues with school, because he is very focused on his goal and knows what matters. In math and science, he excels, but in the arts, he plummets. He doesn't see the point to it, because there's no financial stability in writing or art. He just doesn't get it. His father dealt with mechanics and engineering, his mother in money and numbers, so it's no surprise that metaphors and color theory go way over his head. It frustrates him, but he sooner shrugs it off as unimportant and does what he can to get by to keep up his grade point average. It's his last year at MPSB so he intends on going strong while he sends out applications and essays all over the world for the next step in his plan.

personality He has a hard time taking other people seriously, especially when he decides he's smarter than them, which causes him to be very brief until they get the picture. Even still, he has a hard time approaching people, because moving around so much combined with his introverted nature made him fiercely independent or even aloof to other people his age. He doesn't like class clowns or brash people, but he does appreciate humor. His own humor is very flat and dry, sometimes sardonic or sarcastic so he comes off as mean to the more sensitive people. He's very straightforward when it's appropriate and sometimes when it's not.

Moomule4

Familiar Loiterer

User Image
            This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time.

This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time.

This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time.

Familiar Loiterer

User Image

User Image
                                            This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time.

[ OOC: ]

Familiar Loiterer

User Image

_____

{ OOC: }

Familiar Loiterer

User Image

_____

Familiar Loiterer

User Image

User Image

SHAUNLEHMANNxxxxxJACK OF DIAMONDS
                                          ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                          RESOURCEFULPERSISTENTPATIENTMATERIALISTICINDECISIVEPOSSESSIVEAGE 28ZODIAC SIGN LibraBIRTHDAY Sept 25

GENDER Male
                                                                ORIENTATION Bisexual
                                                                HEIGHT 6'1"
                                                                WEIGHT 170lbs
                                                                HAIR & EYES Blond hair & brown eyes
                                                                NATIONALITY American
                                                                MARKINGS Appendectomy scar on the right side low on his belly, although it's not uncommon he has bruises as they're a work hazard

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣

CODENAME The Dentist
                                                                SPECIALIZATION — THE BRAWLER some face needs a smashin'? some leg needs a breakin'? some stubborn ******** needs to be beat to s**t before he'll give you what you want? hell yeah, you can do that! when it comes to violence, you're the reigning king. martial arts, melee weapons, wrestling (totally not fake when you're involved)... if it involves punting people into the atmosphere, you're there.

PRIMARY — WILY MOTHER ********] Despite his lack of pure body mass, Shaun just has a way of getting himself out of a tight bind. He doesn't get pinned down unless he wants and if you manage to find him at a disadvantage, he flips it until it's an advantage. It's not difficult to catch him off guard, it's just difficult to keep him where you want, whether it's in a headlock, deadlock, or just flat on his back, he'll find a way out and another way to win.
                                                                SECONDARY — GOOD OL' BOY It's hard not to like a pretty face that smiles a lot and says nice things in a southern drawl. Sometimes you just give him what he wants, sometimes he convinces you that what you want is what he wants. Sometimes he just takes it. Hard to stay mad at him though, he's just a good ol' boy.

STRENGTHS Shaun has always had a fascination with the human body. It makes his job a natural fit, because bones breaking and cartilage crunching don't really bother him-- they're actually pretty damn cool. He likes to feel out, sometimes bulldoze through, the limitations people seem to set for themselves. In that way, he's sometimes obnoxious when he's taken an interest in someone, he just won't leave them alone. That is, of course, unless it really seems to drive them away, in which case he dials it back and admires from a more comfortable distance. He's not afraid to call someone out on their bullshit, nor is he afraid to challenge someone that needs it.
                                                                WEAKNESSES Shaun has a knack for getting in over his head sometimes. He loves to push people's buttons, but that sometimes leaves people against him. There's a certain amount of cocksure teenager still in him that doesn't seem to want to leave, which can be a strength, but oftentimes seems to turn him to overconfidence, over-zealousness, and generally over his head. It's during those situations where he's found that there really is strength in numbers, because some messes he can't just punch himself out of. Credit card debt is an ever-present mess, for example.
                                                                GEAR Never one for brand names, Shaun's gear is usually very minimal. If he's out in the field, he'll try to blend in with the common Joe as much as possible. If he's got an indoor job where information is something he needs to yank out of someone, he's pretty resourceful with whatever is available. His favorite tool is improvisation when it comes to torture, as well as mental games, but he always carries a small Ruger LC380 just in case.
                                                                QUIRKS Shaun likes to buy stupid s**t. He's in some real credit card debt and all he has to show for it is a storage unit full of novelty appliances, sheet sets of varying Egyptian thread counts, life changing microfiber towels, and dozens of other only on TV knick-knacks. Admittedly, he doesn't use the bulk of it, but, deep down, he just likes being able to call it all his.

HIT Whiskey. Humor. Free Shipping.
                                                                MISS Pretentiousness.Accidental murder. Debt collectors.

MISC Shaun's a talker. He loves to hear stories almost as much as he loves to tell them. This line of work makes it a little difficult, because a lot of people don't want too much of their personal lives tied up with work, so he takes most relationships with a grain of salt. He has a hard time truly trusting people, but he doesn't make it obvious. He'd rather look over-friendly than distrusting, because no one wants to buy an distrusting jerk a drink.

PLAYED BY Moomule4
                                                                FACE CLAIM Chris Rayner

Familiar Loiterer

User Image
                                                  SHAUN LEHMANN
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC I suck at this

Familiar Loiterer

User Image

User Image

JOELNGUYENxxxxxCHARACTER CARD SUIT HERE
                                          CONSIDERATEFUSSYDIPLOMATICJEALOUSNEATCRITICALAGE 34ZODIAC SIGN LibraBIRTHDAY Oct 10

GENDER Male
                                                                ORIENTATION Bisexual
                                                                HEIGHT 6'0"
                                                                WEIGHT 185lbs
                                                                HAIR & EYES Black hair & brown eyes
                                                                NATIONALITY American
                                                                MARKINGS N/A

CODENAME Character's codename
                                                                SPECIALIZATION — SPECIALIZATION NAME HERE Description of specialization here. Copy and paste the description and specialization name you received.

PRIMARY — SKILL NAME HERE Description of skill here. Must be in relation to your character's specialization.
                                                                SECONDARY — SKILL NAME HERE Description of skill here. Does not have to be in relation to your character's specialization.

STRENGTHS Short paragraph detailing character strengths here
                                                                WEAKNESSES Short paragraph detailing character weaknesses here
                                                                GEAR Short paragraph detailing character gear here. Must correlation to your character's role.
                                                                QUIRKS Short paragraph detailing those weird things your character does or likes here.

HIT Three things your character likes.
                                                                MISS Three things your character doesn't like.

MISC List any and all miscellaneous information regarding your character here. Optional.

PLAYED BY Your username here
                                                                FACE CLAIM Name of the person whose face you're using to represent your character here (if you can't find it, that's totally fine)

Familiar Loiterer

--- IDK YET
        ( brief description of your character, 1-3 sentences. )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PLAYED BY MOOMULE4
                                REAL NAME "ALIAS OR NICKNAME"

[ NON/META POWER 1 POWER 2 POWER 3 ]

Familiar Loiterer

--- the ROOKIE VOLUNTEER 🍔
        ( The call to arms wasn't sent to them- they overheard it. In place of any notable skill or experience, they just have a whole lot of guts. Hopefully that will be enough to survive off of. )

User Image

PLAYED BY MOOMULE4
                                SEBASTIAN ALVARADO "KIRBY"

[ META ENEMY ABSORPTION STOMACH OF STEEL BIOLOGICAL ABOMINATION ]

Familiar Loiterer

User ImageUser Image

ADMINISTRATOR LOGIN

USERNAME RECOV
PASSWORD ************

AUTHENTICATION SUCCESSFUL
WELCOME
RECOV

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
loading . . . loading . . . loading . . .
load successful. displaying agent information.

ALVARADO, SEBASTIAN
        xxxxxxxxxxTHE ROOKIE VOLUNTEER

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CAREFUL xxx DILIGENT xxx ORGANIZED xxx INDECISIVE xxx SARCASTIC xxx CONCEITED

GENDER Male
              AGE Twenty Eight
              ZODIAC Libra | Rabbit
              BIRTHDAY 10 | 10 | 1987
              ORIENTATION Heterosexual
              HEIGHT 6'7"
              WEIGHT 240lbs
              HAIR & EYES Brown / Blue
              NATIONALITY American
              RESIDENCE Williamsburg, Brooklyn NYC
              MARKINGS "I'm with you in Rockland" banded around his upper right forearm in black, brushed script.
              UNIFORM Consignment Shop Chic

May 1989 Mother and Father file for what quickly becomes a very messy divorce
                    July 1990 Divorce is finalized, Father reserves full custody
                    November 2011 Drops out of university, moves to New York to pursue the arts, instead he finds his Meta abilities
                    December 2012 Moves back home with his father in Florida
                    February 2013 Moves to New York for a second time

METAHUMANITY: PRESENT, ACTIVExxxMETAHUMAN STATUS: PUBLICLY KNOWN

CODENAME KIRBY

PRIMARY — ENEMY ABSORPTION Sebastian has a second stomach he affectionately calls The First Circle in reference to Dante Alighierei's Inferno. Sebastian can inhale enemies, objects, friends, vehicles, or whatever he likes into this stomach and store them for determined lengths of time. The smaller the target, the longer he can keep it; the larger the target, the harder it is to keep it in Limbo. He's swallowed up volunteers before and they've all said the same thing: It's just a void. He doesn't feel any kicking or hear any screaming, but while a live target is in The First Circle, Sebastian can feel a pressure deep in that stomach similar to a stuck burp. He can speak and continue on as normal when something or someone is occupying the stomach, but he has a difficult time switching stomachs when one is occupied.
              SECONDARY — STOMACH OF STEEL Not unlike a vulture, Sebastian's stomach acid is exceptionally corrosive and so he can digest pretty much anything. Rotten food, metals, chemicals, medications, glass, anything can make its way through Sebastian's gut and be broken down into nothing. Of course, some things are easier to digest than others and after a particularly large/hazardous item, he will be slow, passive, and sometimes susceptible to extreme drowsiness or even unconsciousness.
              TERTIARY — BIOLOGICAL ABOMINATION His abilities aren't without side effects so a larger part of his biology is permanently altered. His stomach acid can burn his throat raw for days if he vomits, his sweat can have a sugar content comparable to a bag of Skittles, and his tears are spicy, sometimes sweet, sometimes acidic, sometimes granulated. It can be uncomfortable at times, but more often than not he finds a way to keep his excretions in check.

STRENGTHS Sebastian has notable peacekeeper and oftentimes even leadership potential although he shows no interest in advancement. He can also blend quite easily with different classes of people; he has a confident charm with the upper class while simultaneously keeping humbled to appeal as trustworthy to lower classes. He is likable, although sometimes opinionated.
              WEAKNESSES Indecisive to a fault, Sebastian has a difficult deciding what to have for dinner, it is unlikely he will be capable of making quick, vital decisions when put under pressure. Sebastian does not always perform well under pressure, he will often turn to misdirection or ignore an issue entirely is he feels he is unqualified to handle it at the moment. He is also generally slow and out of shape; having never been involved in sports or other physical activities, although he has made attempts to become a runner. Most of these attempts have ended after acquiring running gear, he hasn't often made it to the pavement.
              HOBBIES An avid reader, Sebastian went to school for a short while as an English student. He has a deep interest in poetry and short fiction, but doesn't claim to write very well. He prefers to read, analyze, critique, and consume. Visual arts are also an interest to him, but only casually. His favorites are Picasso (particularly his Blue Period) and Lucian Freud.
              FEARS Sebastian does not care for reptiles or amphibians of any kind, although he makes an exception for turtles.
              MORALITY — LAWFUL/NEUTRAL A true Libra, Sebastian tries to hear all sides of the story before making any commentary. He prefers to play a neutral mediator when arguments or disputes happen around him, but when he is involved he rarely loses his temper and instead "talks it out." He dislikes choosing sides, but if there is a recognizable line of good versus bad, he will always side with the good. In morally ambiguous choices, he has a hard time choosing and this is where his indecisiveness can shine as a very real weakness.

YEARS OF SERVICE: N/AxxTEAM ASSIGNMENT: PENDING (Teams will be assigned later!)

MISC Sebastian is bilingual, as his father was born and raised in Puerto Rico. He can be very opinionated on Hispanic issues, which sometimes isolates him as "uppity" or "mouthy," but he's passionate enough about it that he doesn't often care.

PLAYED BY Moomule4
              FACE CLAIM Zach Miko

Familiar Loiterer

I've never looked for trouble
But I've never ran
I don't take no orders
From no kind of man

Matilda [ Matt ] Blythe

User ImageThis is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time.

This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time.

This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. This is where text would go. This is where text would go if I had text to input. This is where all of the awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time would go if I had some of that awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time. Oh wait, I guess I do have awesome, amazing prose I write all the time consistently forever all the time.

▐▐▐ ▐▐▐

I'm only made out
Of flesh, blood, and bone
But if you're gonna start a rumble
Don't you try it on alone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers