Welcome to Gaia! ::

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

goldfish_lovin
User Image

▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

Naturally the woman was impressed with him. Murphy was a powerful pawn to the truest goddess in the cosmos, and it was not hard to tell. He rolled his shoulders, preparing himself for a transformation. Out of the blue Murph heard an inkling of something he didn't like in the girl's tone. Appreciates the effort... Wait, was she... saying no? "Rin" turned her back to the only important thing to ever happen to her, leaving Murphy without words. Did this mean he was free to go? Could it really be that easy? A grin spread across his face, only to be whipped away a moment later by a strong gust of wind. It slashed at him, stinging the skin on his arms and face.

"Why are you- I cannot teach her if she does not wish to-."

The dirt around Murphy's feet suddenly turned to mush, a powerful vacuum of quicksand pulling him to his knees in an instant. The girl, Rin, was too far to hear him shout even if he could have. The wind knocked the breath from his lungs as the mud pulled him down to his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll get her to agree, I promise. I swear on everything good and beautiful on this planet that I will do it. I'm so sorry, mother."

The sinking slowed, the winds dying down. The flicker of anger that had flung from the ebbs of mother's subconscious had nearly killed Murphy, yet of course the guilt pained him more. He had disappointed mother, by not taking the recruitment seriously enough. Despite knowing full well that Rin was not allowed to say no, he made it seem like the most appealing option anyway. There was no one to blame but... but Rin. Yeah.

Freeing himself from the ground, Murphy vanished into a puff of hot air and materialized just two feet in front of Rin.

"Ah, so here's the thing. Asking was a courtesy. Now that you have been officially recruited, your abilities are only going to become stronger. Without my guidance you will usher in an era of chaos, rather than productivity." Anticipating her reaction from years of dealing with similarly gifted harbingers, he held up his hand. "Yes, I know about the visions. Believe it or not, I understand your body more than you do." Unintentional creepiness gone unnoticed, Murph glanced to his side.

"The world is changing everyday, Rin. You see this place where we are meeting... how "untouched" it is. There used to be 25x the forestry here... infinitely more species crawling through the crevices of greenery. Humans have been using their world as toilet paper to wipe their asses since the beginning of everything... ignorant and wasteful. You cannot turn your back on what you are because if you do, there will be very little standing in the way of human kind reaching the end of that toilet paper roll." Murph didn't go on to say what would happen next, though his expression clearly hinted at the existence of large s**t-storms.

"My name is Murphy. I have been fighting to preserve the world since the beginning of man, and you are going to help me. If you do not, you will die with humanity, just as guilty of murdering this planet as the rest of them." Murphy held his hands out, the trees around him all dropping their leaves to the ground. His arms twisted slightly grotesquely, changing into large wings. "Everything dies, child. A harbinger must makes sure that all life continues, despite its inherent nature to self destruct." Murphy was rambling, sure, but mother's warning had him a bit shaken. "How do you respond, Child Rin? Will you comply?" He thought for a moment about what he'd do if she said no again. There were plenty of... "persuasive" methods available, but putting any more work in at this point would just be humiliating.
              ooc:

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

The sky stood on awkward middle ground between dawn and darkness, the air cool in the day's off hours despite the time of year. Like the devoted little lad that he was, Murphy was early. Rin had fallen asleep and Murph was restless, eager to meet with Mother. It had been quite some time since he had spoken to her so directly. A week, maybe? It felt like much longer. Murph sat on a rock, taking a fallen leaf between his fingers and stroking the crinkly veins oh so gently. He was looking forward to this meeting, but he was also dreading what he knew must be said. Mother might disapprove, and if that were the case... would he act on his feelings anyway? Did he have the spine for it, or would his will dry up and release a satisfying crunch when stepped on by an overzealous tween with little else to get excited by during such a troubling pubescent transition?

"The girl has taken a liking to you." The air stopped, a beautiful calm filling the gaps of the universe. Murph turned around, the only woman he would ever truly love materializing in a swirl of green. The paint selection at Home Depot would envy Mother's color palette, so pure and indescribable that Murphy noticed new shades every time they met. The colors settled, darker shades of green and brown detailing a face and body, though nothing of her presence suggested permanence. Her essence floated and blended with the nature behind her, yet at the same time she was breathtakingly impossible to miss. Heart beating much faster than before, Murphy smiled.

"That is because her opinions are based almost entirely on assumptions and dreams." He shrugged, still stroking the leaf in his hand. "Are you... upset with me still?" Like a child who had eaten cookies before dinner, he avoided eye contact with the beautiful, bubbling swells of blue. "Of course not. I understand your hesitations, but my vision remains clear. We cannot hope to succeed without the harbinger." Murphy continued to stare at the ground, his reservations threatening to boil to the surface. "More importantly, my son, we cannot succeed without you." Without making a sound, Mother had moved much closer to Murph. Before he even noticed, he felt a soft hand under his chin. In that instant, he felt... cleansed. Like all the dirt and poison in the world had ceased to exist. "I need you to share my vision, and to feed it to your harbinger as clearly as possible. Make sure she knows, however you deem necessary, that her world needs her. Will you do this for me?" It was phrased as a question but it wasn't. There was no force on earth that could sever Murphy's love of Mother. Gnawing off his own arm would be easer than saying no to her.

"I will. But-" He felt the shift immediately, her hand retreating from his skin. Yet he had put his foot in the door, and he cared so deeply for Mother's vision that he could not remain silent. "Have you thought at all about my offer?" Somehow the air felt colder, despite the rising sun. "I have. While I agree that we may need to take drastic measures to counter the Savants, I will say again that my will is for you to work together with the others. If circumstances change, I will revisit the proposal, but for now consider the matter closed."

Mother did not stay much longer. She would likely be meeting with the others, giving them love and fueling their naivety with another inflation of false hope. Her absence left a certain bitterness in Murph's bones. Jealousy, maybe, that he was not her only child. Murph let the feeling linger a moment longer, than disappeared into the air. When he re-materialized, Murph was standing about ten feet from where he'd left Rin.

Approaching her slowly, Murph acknowledged the bird that had remained loyally present during his absence. They were unlikely to be detected by Savs so far from the city, but it wouldn't have been the first time his harbinger had been ambushed in the night. Rin, however, remained undisturbed. Taking a seat by her side, Murph hovered his palm over her forehead. He could project visions from much further, but the duration and strength of this one would require a bit more of a connection. It wasn't his season, so Murph would have to make the best of what he could do.

Pouring his thoughts into Rin's brain, Murph started the dream off quite normally. It was crucial to ensure the existence of reality before diving off the deep end. In order to conserve energy, he allowed the girl's own subconscious to contribute to the false world, only steering it in the right direction with his abilities. He made her hungry, prompting action. The vulture acted as Murph's eyes in the dream, giving him additional perspective on her reactions. It seemed the girl was testing the vulture, unaware of its actual identity. Marshmallows? She must have been joking. No sane creature would actually enjoy such a treat.

The vulture cawed, then ruffled its feathers and took off to the sky. And here... here was where it got a little strange. Rin's body began to change. Not actually, of course, but in the dream. Long, beautiful wings shot from her back, talons replacing her feet. The wings acted on their own accord, lifting her into the air with laborious pumps. The vulture circled above until the two were at an equal level. Murph held her steady for a moment, then handed the reigns back over to give him a moment to recharge. Realism was crucial for this moment, so he'd extended quite a bit of energy.

ooc:

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Unknown
                                                Company: Unknown

▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Peeved/Bored
                                                Company: A bunch of smart people?

Ugh, of all things Jeremy just had to pick a science event for their date night. Sure, last time Olympia had dragged him to a solstice convention that he hadn’t been too thrilled about, but this payback was just cruel. ”You almost ready to go, Oly?” Great, and now he was rushing her. This night was already cramping her style and they hadn’t even left the apartment.

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Oly sung off-key, slinging a decorative scarf around her pale neck. Everything about her outfit was colorful- from her bold blue shoes to her blazing red scarf. Bold and bright was her trademark, both on and off the hero scene. Oly's dress was green, shimmering with purple sequins along its hem. To top it off, an orange ribbon kept her hair in a loose bun, matching the lipstick that she currently applied. Makeup, Oly tended to tone down a bit- the contrast to her pale face and hair could very easily appear clown-like if she went overboard.

Oly’s oversized handbag held an abundance of similarly colorful objects, namely a flaming red cape, folded pieces of construction paper, a blue eye-mask, and a grey wallet that used to be coated in rainbows yet still retained emotional value due to its origin. In Oly’s experience, trouble always happened when you least wanted it to (date nights, family functions, busy work days…), so she never left home without her costume. Even under her dress she wore a leotard, which changed color every time she had to buy a new one.

Olympia flung her door open, nearly nailing Jeremy in the face. ”I come bearing fruits!” She declared, before making large strides toward the door as Jeremy struggled to keep up.

Upon arriving at the grand opening of the science center, Oly immediately noticed the large sign by the door: GRAND OPENING. DOORS OPEN AT 6:30pm. Head turning slowly, her narrowed eyes found Jeremy’s excessively guilty ones. ”Um, Jeremy… I thought you said that this started at 5pm.” The galaxy-themed digital watch on her wrist lit up, showing the world and all its inhabitants that it was 7pm. ”Uh… yeah, well… it’s just we usually don’t leave until a bit later so I figured-” ”OH, I KNEW I SENSED SOMETHING FOREBODING ABOUT THIS EVENING.” The nerve. The audacity. To assume that they would be late when- ”Yeah, but I mean we’re still a half hour la-” ”Un-BELIEVE-able.”

Olympia stormed through the doors and took off in a random direction, Jeremy trailing hopelessly behind. Hmm, maybe if he felt bad enough for deceiving her, they could leave early. "Leave me, you fraud!" She said rather loudly, flickering her scarf so it would wave dramatically behind her. Oly doubted he really felt remorse, but her comment did cause him to turn around and head off to one of the exhibits. What might have been a rather unnecessary attempt to avoid talking about science she knew nothing about would probably cause problems for her later... but for the moment Oly felt relieved. There was no worse feeling than being reminded that other people were more talented than you in academics... or in anything, really. Jeremy was a smart kid (which was why he knew to just let her simmer rather than argue), and Olympia was... not as smart.

The room buzzed with chit chat and chewing (appetizers were aplenty, as Oly quickly got a fistful of mini corn dogs). Most of the room's contents bored her, aside from an astonishingly beautiful mural near the back. The milky way had been constructed out of recycled glass, the pieces glimmering both individually and in harmony as the room's lights reflected off the surface. Even as she stuffed her face, her eyes never left the mural. The vibes it gave off were astronomical, the artwork teeming with mystical auras. Who had made this? What did it mean? Clearly the cosmos had hidden a message just for her... but what were they trying to say?

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

There were too many rules. Scott adjusted the backpack, the heavy books inside steadily worsening his posture. ”Would you like help with those?” Hunter asked, his broad shoulders providing ample reminder that the books would be no trouble in his grasp. The offer was tempting, but it would defeat the purpose of bringing the books if Scottie didn’t have them on him. While Hunter was a decent guy, Scottie didn’t trust him… not with his books.

“No. Astro, Hunter, Taylor, and Trevor- you’re coming with me tonight. Try not to… talk to too many people.” The brothers exchanged glances, but did not complain. ”Doctor, you have everything under control here?” The doc barely looked up from his work, answering with a jumbled ”Hmmhmm.” Good enough.

The four brothers followed Scottie to the car, but were hesitant getting in. Adjusting the brothers to the 21st century hadn’t been easy. They were horse and carriage guys, and despite the bravado the new tech scared them. It probably would have been easier to blend some more up-to-date characters into a society function, but after much trial and error Scottie found that the more foreign the world seemed to the characters he summoned, the more likely they were to cling to him. Obedience was key and difficult to obtain, so the more they relied on him and/or wanted to get home, the more he could rely on them.

Trevor was the first to get over his anxiety, sliding into the passenger seat. He was wiry yet charming, always moving and always grinning. Scottie trusted him the least, yet naturally he was the most crucial member of tonight’s team. Trevor could steal anything without notice, from the eggs in a nest to a princess from a dragon. Not wanting to seem inferior to their brother, the others followed suit. Hunter squeezed into the middle seat despite the fact that he was the largest, Astro immediately turned to gaze out the window, and Taylor fiddled with the modern shirt that Scottie had lent him. This was going to be a trainwreck.

They arrived at the Science Center opening ceremony around 7pm, delayed by Taylor’s motion sickness in the car. Breathing through his nose, Scottie reasoned that he could simply summon some maids later to clean up the vomit. Interacting with characters had been so much easier when they resided in his imagination. They never complained, or vomited in his car.

”Okay, you know the job. Try to blend in as best you can, maybe you’ll even learn something while here.” Feeling mildly sarcastic, Scottie immediately separated himself from the brothers. It would not be wise to associate with them, in case things went wrong. They were all incredibly talented, but bound to say something off-century and sexist. Scottie tried not to think too much about it. Other than making sure none of the brothers got arrested or said his name, Scottie didn’t have to do anything tonight other than enjoy himself. Not likely to happen… but there was a small, curious part of him that wondered what passed as science these days.

Scottie stood by the refreshments, sipping a lemonade as he watched Hunter poking at a model skeleton with plastic organs. Astro immediately found his way to the milky way mural in the back, Taylor to the gravity display, and Trevor was... nowhere in sight.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Uhhh
                                                Company: Internet

"Um, excuse me Miss, are you lost?" A concerned voice hovered over Echo's sleeping form, a warm hand nudging her awake. Eyes flickering open, Echo took in the uniform and badge of a patrolling police officer. Though she hadn't noticed, a thin droplet of saliva dangled from her chin. Kindly the officer bent down and handed her a kerchief, waiting patiently as her brain struggled to comprehend who in God's name carried around a handkerchief these days. WHAT YEAR WAS IT.

Echo stared at the soft napkin, then at the 20-something-year-old cop who'd clearly spent the entirety of his career in the Ritzy Ptown and had yet to see a smidgen of blood or guts on duty. Sitting up, Echo realized she was wearing an evening gown. Heels were nowhere in sight, but her wallet and phone were still in the bag around her shoulder. Snippets of memory from the fancy pants gala flew in paper whirlwinds around her mind.

"My friend's picking me up." She managed to mumble, putting the kerchief in her purse and pulling out her phone. "So bye."

The officer didn't have any words for her, so he nodded and left to go investigate some knocked over trashcan or who ******** knew. Taking a deep breath, Echo composed a thought-out message to a dear friend because in all honestly she was most definitely lost.

To: Gio

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

The first trickle of sunlight danced across Johanna's cheeks, playing with her sprawling hair and softening her lips into a smile. Good morning, morning. It was her first thought upon awakening at every sunrise. A welcome to the new day and a prayer to her father, thanking him for bringing it. This day, especially, was a marvelous one. It was the first day back at camp, her home away from home, after a long winter with her family. She had nothing to complain about, of course, taking classes at university while surrounded by her five six screaming siblings. Mom had popped out another one, bless her, while Johanna had been at camp last year. They were her heart, those kids.

As the sun continued it steady climb, Johanna prepared for the long day ahead. Starting off with a bit of yoga, she could feel the pull of the early summer sun. She wanted to feel its warmth on her skin, to breathe it in and push it through her veins. Hopping up, Johanna quickly put on a tank top and some shorts. A morning jog before the first rush of campers sounded like heaven. Or, Olympus?

In no time Johanna was pounding across the beautiful fields of the camp that changed her life. Though she'd known about her father since highschool, she'd always felt so alone before she came to the camp last year. Here she met people who could do stuff way crazier and cooler than she could, and she felt... kinda normal. Like she didn't have to hide who she was.

Stopping for a moment to catch her breath, she found a tear or two lurking under her eye. Hope all is well up there, dad. Giving a somewhat awkward thumbs up to the sky, Johanna smiled and continued on her way.

Without realizing it, Johanna had run off most of the early morning and was so hungry she could eat a minotaur. Smells wafting from the cafe didn't help her mega embarrassing, growling stomach, so she wasted no time getting to the cafeteria. Reaching the back of the small line to get the the breakfast buffet, Johanna felt a chill break through her simmering skin and nestle in her bones. It was almost palpable, the aura radiating from the young man in front of her. It was like a cloud, stuck under the surface of a puddle.

Realizing that she was staring, Johanna blushed and tried to offer a smile. "S-Sorry." She mumbled. Why did I say sorry? Gods, not the time to panic, Jo. You haven't even gotten to breakfast.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

Current Form: Logan
              Company: Banafrit

What a shithole.

Logan cringed throughout his entire tour, lead by some peppy girl scout who was either hyped up on cocaine or mentally ill to be this excited about fields and buildings. He wore dark shades, hands in his jeans and a scowl on his face. The tour had started shortly after the welcome speech in the auditorium, optional for anyone who didn't know their way around. Logan wasn't particularly interested in what they had to say, but he wasn't about to admit to himself that he forgot how to get back to the dorms. Now he was stuck learning about where they kept the horses.

The speech in the auditorium left a sour taste in Logan's mouth. The rules sounded like a complete buzz kill, and then the whole place turned into a sob fest as gods and students mingled. Logan hadn't even known his dad wasn't his birth dad until the day before. Wasn't until registration this morning that he'd been told his real pops was Hypnos. Apparently when asked by the camp if he'd sired a child, Hypnos said something along the lines of: "Oh, maybe. I thought that was a dream."

Logan didn't stick around to meet him.

Finally they passed by the dorms, giving Logan the chance to veer off on his own and find his room. His stuff was still in his suitcase, making Logan question when the maids were going to come and unpack for him. They didn't expect him to do that himself, did they? Whatever. He gave this place a week before they sent him home.

The moment Logan touched his bed, his mind slipped into the abysmal dream. It was a limbo land, not quite in his own dream, or anyone else's either. At night the abysmal dream was alive with shimmering windows, openings to the dreams of others in proximity. But in broad daylight his options were limited to one window, showing a cat waltzing down the sidewalk. Time to meet the other students... Logan drifted through the window, the details of the dream filling in around him. Trees, grass, sidewalk, cat. Boring as hell. But where was the dreamer? Usually the sleeping victim subject was somewhere in the picture. Logan closed his eyes and imagined an incoming storm, smelled the tension in the air, the moisture building in the atmosphere. Within seconds he could feel the drizzle lightly tapping against his skin. Hijacking dreams was easy, since most of the time the dreamer surrendered control with consciousness. What wasn't easy was overcoming boredom when nothing was beyond the realm of your control.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

User Image

The sky stood on awkward middle ground between dawn and darkness, the air cool in the day's off hours despite the time of year. Like the devoted little lad that he was, Murphy was early. Rin had fallen asleep and Murph was restless, eager to meet with Mother. It had been quite some time since he had spoken to her so directly. A week, maybe? It felt like much longer. Murph sat on a rock, taking a fallen leaf between his fingers and stroking the crinkly veins oh so gently. He was looking forward to this meeting, but he was also dreading what he knew must be said. Mother might disapprove, and if that were the case... would he act on his feelings anyway? Did he have the spine for it, or would his will dry up and release a satisfying crunch when stepped on by an overzealous neonate with little else to get excited by during such a troubling pubescent transition?

"The girl has taken a liking to you." The air stopped, a beautiful calm filling the gaps of the universe. Murph turned around, the only woman he would ever truly love materializing in a swirl of green. The paint selection at Home Depot would envy Mother's color palette, so pure and indescribable that Murphy noticed new shades every time they met. The colors settled, darker shades of green and brown detailing a face and body, though nothing of her presence suggested permanence. Her essence floated and blended with the nature behind her, yet at the same time she was breathtakingly impossible to miss. Heart beating much faster than before, Murphy smiled.

"That is because her opinions are based almost entirely on assumptions and dreams." He shrugged, still stroking the leaf in his hand. "Are you... upset with me still?" Like a child who had eaten cookies before dinner, he avoided eye contact with the beautiful, bubbling swells of blue. "Of course not. I understand your hesitations, but my vision remains clear. We cannot hope to succeed without the harbinger." Murphy continued to stare at the ground, his reservations threatening to boil to the surface. "More importantly, my son, we cannot succeed without you." Without making a sound, Mother had moved much closer to Murph. Before he even noticed, he felt a soft hand under his chin. In that instant, he felt... cleansed. Like all the dirt and poison in the world had ceased to exist. "I need you to share my vision, and to feed it to your harbinger as clearly as possible. Make sure she knows, however you deem necessary, that her world needs her. Will you do this for me?" It was phrased as a question but it wasn't. There was no force on earth that could sever Murphy's love of Mother. Gnawing off his own arm would be easer than saying no to her.

"I will. But-" He felt the shift immediately, her hand retreating from his skin. Yet he had put his foot in the door, and he cared so deeply for Mother's vision that he could not remain silent. "Have you thought at all about my offer?" Somehow the air felt colder, despite the rising sun. "I have. While I agree that we may need to take drastic measures to counter the Savants, I will say again that my will is for you to work together with the others. If circumstances change, I will revisit the proposal, but for now consider the matter closed."

Mother did not stay much longer. She would likely be meeting with the others, giving them love and fueling their naivety with another inflation of false hope. Her absence left a certain bitterness in Murph's bones. Jealousy, maybe, that he was not her only child. Murph let the feeling linger a moment longer, than disappeared into the air. When he re-materialized, Murph was standing about ten feet from where he'd left Rin.

Approaching her slowly, Murph acknowledged the bird that had remained loyally present during his absence. They were unlikely to be detected by Savs so far from the city, but it wouldn't have been the first time his harbinger had been ambushed in the night. Rin, however, remained undisturbed. Taking a seat by her side, Murph hovered his palm over her forehead. He could project visions from much further, but the duration and strength of this one would require a bit more of a connection. It wasn't his season, so Murph would have to make the best of what he could do.

Pouring his thoughts into Rin's brain, Murph started the dream off quite normally. It was crucial to ensure the existence of reality before diving off the deep end. In order to conserve energy, he allowed the girl's own subconscious to contribute to the false world, only steering it in the right direction with his abilities. He made her hungry, prompting action. The vulture acted as Murph's eyes in the dream, giving him additional perspective on her reactions. It seemed the girl was testing the vulture, unaware of its actual identity. Marshmallows? She must have been joking. No sane creature would actually enjoy such a treat.

The vulture cawed, then ruffled its feathers and took off to the sky. And here... here was where it got a little strange. Rin's body began to change. Not actually, of course, but in the dream. Long, beautiful wings shot from her back, talons replacing her feet. The wings acted on their own accord, lifting her into the air with laborious pumps. The vulture circled above until the two were at an equal level. Murph held her steady for a moment, then handed the reigns back over to give him a moment to recharge. Realism was crucial for this moment, so he'd extended quite a bit of energy.

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces