xoxoι αмxoxo
xonot of the female varietyxo
xofive foot sevenxo
xoone-hundred thirty-four poundsxo
xoBritishxo
xoxoιη мy ρнσтσαℓвυмxoxo
xojust breathe, the midnight air will do you wellxo

xoxo» »тнє ѕтσяу« «xoxo

xoI was born to two people as a result of drugs, alcohol, sex and prostitution, yes, my mother was a slut and I was her first and only child. I never knew who my father was till I was ten, kept on annoying my mother with the question of who my father was. I met the man, he was actually kind, he didn't even know that I was his son until he saw my mother's face, I looked like him, and for someone who thought I was going to totally deny that I was his son, he was actually really nice. I got to hang out with my biological father a few times and then one day when I turned twelve, my mother was upset that I was hanging out with my father, and then we got into an arguement and I told her I hated her and I rather live with my father. Immediantly she dragged me over to his place and yelled at him to take me, my father got custody of me from that day on, and I haven't seen her since, it turned out that she left London.

As I grew up I lived with my father and his wife, who was nice as well since the reason they met is because she was my homeroom teacher in the seventh grade. We lived a pretty normal life after that, I also have a little sister named Melody, she's so adorable. Going through school was easy, I even got a chance to go to Chessmen, I took that chance since it sounded pretty cool, I'm a boarder since my father didn't really live close so I decided to just board. I also don't get the dark and light type students who really cares, I made friends with a person in the light court so really. When growing up I have come to realize I'm not really attractive to either gender, but I have a feeling when I find the right person everything will fall into place since I do want to fall in love one day, it's just that I don't like girl or boys in a physical way.xoxo

xoI'm like Alice from 'Alice in Wonderland' I find everything logical well to the most part, I try finding a reason for a lot of things. My manners are well proper and polite, I don't speak like a normal teenager at most, I treat others with respect, but if they don't give me the respect I deserve that I treated them with, someone's going to get a what they deserve. I'm also curious, I sometimes place my nose into things I shouldn't be apart of, so that's one reason some don't like me.xo

xoxo» »тнє υρѕ αη∂ ∂σωηs αη∂ ℓєƒтs яιgнтs« «xoxo

xoxosмιℓєsxoxo
xo<3 music
<3 sushi
<3 movies
<3 photography
<3 animalsxo

xoxoƒяσωηsxoxo
xo</3 being hungry
</3 ignorance
</3 being flirted with
</3 having a camera battery die on me
</3 people who aren't open-mindedxo

xoxoℓσvєxoxo
xoasexual, well just until I find someone "special"xo
xono onexo
xoxoєxтяα єxтяαxoxo
xoRescue Me ~ Hawthorne Heightsxo
xoNavy and skybluexo
xoNo one knows that I'm asexual.xo
xoI love the camera, well being behind it, that's why I'm friends with Hanako.xo

xo» »Maria Magenta« «xo

Adorable Trash

User Image
xoxosнαυη xo αℓєxαη∂єя xo ℓιє∂xoxo
xoxoIt would be so nice if something made sense for a changexoxo

»xoxo [text]

xoxoRescue Me, from everything,xoxo
xoxoI wish I could live, I wish I could breathe.xoxo

[imgleft]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Luke_Nugent__I__by_AnnetteSkye-1.jpg[/imgleft][align=right][b][size=16][color=navy][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=skyblue]sнαυη[/color] [color=white]xo[/color] [color=navy]αℓєxαη∂єя[/color] [color=white]xo[/color] [color=skyblue]ℓιє∂[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=8][color=skyblue][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=navy]It[/color] [color=skyblue]would[/color] [color=navy]be[/color] [color=skyblue]so[/color] [color=navy]nice[/color] [color=skyblue]if[/color] [color=navy]something[/color] [color=skyblue]made[/color] [color=navy]sense[/color] [color=skyblue]for[/color] [color=navy]a[/color] [color=skyblue]change[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][align=justify]
[color=crimson]♥[/color][color=darkslategray]♠[/color][color=crimson]♦[/color][color=darkslategray]♣[/color] [color=navy]»[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=dimgray] [text]
[/color][/align][/size]

[size=9][color=navy][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=skyblue]Rescue Me, from everything,[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=skyblue][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=navy]I wish I could live, I wish I could breathe.[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size]

Adorable Trash

Hello, My Name Is: Alice Lyddell
I'm: 16
I Work At: Hot Topic
I Have A Complicated Past: I'm the youngest out of two, we being twins, my brother Alan and I grew up differently, I speak with an English accent and dialect, but for you see we were also a complete accident, I never knew who my father was till I was ten, kept on annoying my mother with the question of who my father was. I met the man, he was actually kind, he didn't even know that we were his kids until he saw my mother's face, I looked like him a bit, and for someone who thought I was going to totally deny that I was his child, he was actually really nice. Later on my father got custody of me and I haven't seen my mother since, it turned out that she left the country. As time went on I finally was old enough to get a job, so I applied at Hot Topic and what do you know, I got the job.
I'm Usually Discribed As A: like the real Alice from Alice in Wonderland, lovely. I am usually polite, proper, logical, and of course curious, but I'm also kind of out there, so I space out a lot, I tend to get nervous quite quickly around cute guys.
My Reflection: S c r e a m your heart out
I Forgot To Tell You: I've never had a boyfriend before and I don't have anything personal against Hollister, it's just business, so I don't talk bad about the people.
I'm Being Stalked By..: Maria Magenta

Adorable Trash

Introduction:
[align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][align=right][size=18][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray][b]¢яєs¢єηт мσση[/b][color=white]xo[/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=8][color=crimson][i]a Maria Magenta production
Don't take ANYTHING without my permission[/i][/align]

[/u][size=14][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]sтαтυs[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=crimson]υη∂єя ¢σηsтяυ¢тιση[/color] | [color=dimgray]σρєη[/color] | [color=dimgray]∂єα∂[/color]

[color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]α¢¢єρтιηg[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=crimson]ησтнιηg[/color] | [color=dimgray]яєsєяvαтισηs[/color] | [color=dimgray]ρяσƒιℓєs[/color][/size]

[align=right][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][size=10][color=darkslategray]ιηsριяαтιση[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u]
[size=8][color=crimson]Boredom | Chibi Vampire | Cresent Moon[/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Lyrics:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=darkslategray][color=white]xo[/color]Best of cruel intentions[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color]Finding what they fail to mention[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]No truth, all pretention[color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]Raise your hand to give attention[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]You'd give it[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color]We'd take it[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]You'd build it[color=white]xoxoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]We'd break it[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxo[/color]You sign and we erase it[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]You'd feel it[color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]We'd fake it[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]It's my red star steal it[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color]It's my red star can't let go[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxo[/color]It's my red star conceal it[color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]It's my red star oh no[color=white]xo[/color][/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=10][align=right][color=white]xo[/color][i]Red Stars ~ The Birthday Massacre[/i][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Storyline:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-2.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkslategray][size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]i ` l l . p l a y [[color=crimson]along[/color]] f o r . n o w[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]j u s t . d o n ` t . g o [[color=crimson]sinking[/color]] y o u r . f a n g s . i n t o . m e[color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]

[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Welcome to Crescent Moon Club.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]The workers of this fine establishment aren't your everyday want-to-be club worker, the management of this club hasn't hired a new worker in over a century ago, but the owner has been the same for over two.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]The truth is, they're vampires, but not like the ones you seen in the movies, they live like humans, but their skin is pale, they have to wear special sunglasses in the sunlight, they sleep but they don't need much, and they have the ability to hide their fangs, plus every few decades they change their identity to keep up with their secret.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]There's only seven of them, one named after the seven deadly sins, but they don't represent the sin, they favor the blood of who has the sin.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]When a group of another seven keep coming to the club, will they figure out what that pain in their neck really is?[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]You tell me, you're the owner of what comes out of your hands and into the keyboard.[color=white]xo[/color]
[/size][/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Rules:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-3.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkslategray][size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]basics[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]I'm the awesome owner of this roleplay, so I want respect in order for me to give it to you. No godmodding! Follow Gaia's rules so no cybering! I don't want to get into trouble for your stupidity, kissing and making out is the farthest it goes. Also no killing other characters.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]literacy[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]I want at least a good paragraphs per post, composing of at least five sentences each, it's not that hard to give out five sentences. No one has writers block constantly, unless the person they are roleplaying with doesn't have enough for them to go off. I understand a few spelling and grammar errors, but if I keep seeing them, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave. Please post in third person. Oh and I won't accept you if you use Txt talk or ~~ or -- just no.. "talking" [i]'thinking'[/i] [u]Texting[/u] it's that simple.[color=white]xo[/color]
[/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]profiles[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Send all profiles to me, fill the profiles out in first person. Send me the profiles with the subject 'red stars' and for reservations use 'Bite Me' as the subject. Don't change my profile skeleton. And use real pictures, no anime, no over-used celebs and NO disney channel stars, they annoy me and make sure your pictures match the other ones, most of the time I can tell. And dull personalities bore me, so make you character at least somewhat nice/fun/awesome, I've been in this situation before and that roleplay is somewhat dead.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]posts[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Make it pretty, but don't over do it. Post at least three times a week, but if you can't get to a computer for a while let me know ahead of time. Please don't quote other's posts, it stretches the page. Don't join if you're just going to post once then leave, it's really annoying, and I will delete your profile without notifying you. If you all of a sudden get swamped in roleplays and want to drop out, then let me know, don't just leave the roleplay without a word.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]forgotten[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]These vampires don't sparkle like Twilight vampires and if you're does, I'm sorry but I'll kick you out. And Have Fun.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Characters:
[u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-4.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][u][size=15][img]100x100 icon of your character[/img]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-role- || -full name- || age[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-age-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-Adjective- | -Adjective- | -Adjective-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-quote-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=postingcolor]-username-[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/u]

[color=crimson][align=right][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]Vampires[color=white]xo[/color][/align]

[size=11][color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The Ringleader" ♂[/color] [color=darkslategray]Status: Leader/Club owner
Age looks: 18-23
Background Info: His family was killed at a young age, the man that killed them was a Vampire hungry for the blood which his family had, he was bitten but not killed since he was the last to be bitten, he was transformed into a vampire.
Craves: The blood of Wrath
Likes: The Princess, but he really has a crush on Wrath.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The New Comer" ♀[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Status: The Leader's "Sister"/Waitress
Age looks: 16-18
Background Info: She really isn't The Ringleader's sister, but he found her when she was about to die, he changed her into a vampire and called her his little sister ever since, she is the newest Vampire out of the group, but not the youngest looking.
Craves: The blood of Sloth

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The Over-protective" ♂[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Status: The Watcher/Cook
Age looks: 16-20
Background Info: He doesn't like anyone snooping around the club's secrets, he gets annoyed with that quite easily because he doesn't want to leave this small city. He got changed by a beautiful woman he though loved him, but she left him for dead, well as she thought.
Craves: The blood of Gluttony
Likes: Gluttony herself and he likes the Clumsy one, but like a sister.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The Clumsy One" ♀[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Status: The Hunter/DJ
Age looks: 17-23
Background Info: She's a clutz, but don't let that judge you, she's also the strongest, the hunter for finding easy blood in animals, except for what she craves the most. She acts upon as DJ because she also has a good taste in music and likes all genre of music.
Craves: The blood of Greed/Avarice
Likes: The Ringleader has her eye, but her feelings are mainly for Greed/Avarice.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The Womanizer" ♂[/color] [color=darkslategray]Status: The Mind-eraser/Bartender
Age looks: 18-21
Background Info: He's a lady's man, but he's also very cautious when it comes to dates and such in letting his fangs show, but when he or one of the others found what they crave the most he erases the minds of them getting bitten. He likes bartending because that's where he mets most women and where he gets to socialize
Craves: The blood of Lust
Likes: Nearly every girl, but Lust the most.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The Princess" ♀[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Status: The Mother/Head Waitress
Age looks: 17-22
Background Info: She's the motherly type, the only reason she's the princess is because she really was a princess, but not one of those stuck up ones. Her family lost power after her family was killed in a fire and all were assumed dead, except her. She's head waitress because she's really good at her job.
Craves: The blood of Envy

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"The Badass" ♂[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Status: The Doctor/Busboy
Age looks: 16-18
Background Info: He's a jerk most of the time but it's not his fault he grew up in a bad neighborhood, but he's good with healing/being a doctor, thus when someone gets injured he's first to get called. He's also the busboy because all he has to do is clean up and doesn't have to interact with others
Craves: The blood of Pride

[color=crimson][align=right][size=16][color=white]xoxo[/color]Humans[color=white]xo[/color][/align]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Wrath" ♀[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Age: 18-23
What it is: Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.
Background: She's easily annoyed and has angermanagement issues, she congrates anyone that can handle her. She also takes the role of the leader of her friends [the rest of Sins]
Punishment in Hell will be: dismembered alive
Once Bitten: Her attitude turns completely, she becomes the most nicest person you've ever met

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Sloth" ♂[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Age: 17-20
What it is: Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.
Background: He's lazy, most of the time depressed, he's even been called a good for nothing, he's really "emo" looking the part and most of the time looking the part but he puts on a smile around his good friends
Punishment in Hell will be: Thrown into snake pits
Associated symbols & suchlike: Sloth is linked with the goat and the color light blue
Once bitten: He acts more happy and more active

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Gluttony" ♀[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Age: 16-20
What it is: Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires
Background: She was spoiled with food as a young child, but she still is small due to a fast metabolism, she can't help with liking food so much.
Punishment in Hell will be: force-fed rats, toads, and snakes
Once Bitten: She loses her craving foor food.
Likes: The Over-Protective, but other then that food.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Greed/Avarice" ♂[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Age: 18-23
What it is: Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness
Background: He's rich no doubt about it, he doesn't share his wealth with no one except his family because it's their wealth as well, but he's to get it later in life.
Punishment in Hell will be: Boiled in Oil
Once Bitten: He starts being giving, he donates to charity and such
Likes: Money, except he's noticed the Clumsy one eyeing him.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Lust" ♀[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Age: 18-21
What it is: Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
Background: She's lost her virginity at a young age and she loved it, she's been giving herself willingly to men that she finds worthy
Punishment in Hell will be: smothered in fire and brimstone. Not kisses.
Once Bitten: She doesn't feel flirty and actually will get through a real relationship
Likes: The Womanizer for obvious reasons and just about any other guy as well.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Envy" ♂[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Age: 17-22
What it is: Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation
Background: He's poor, but his friends give him some extra money when needed, he hates that people are so much luckier, smarter, and sometimes better than him.
Punishment in Hell will be: Placed in freezing water
Associated symbols & suchlike: Envy is linked with the dog and the color green.
Once Bitten: He puts his jealousy aside and gets along with others more.
Likes: The Princess, and no doubt about it.[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]"Pride" ♀[/color]
[color=darkslategray]Age: 18-22
What it is: Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.
Background: Well-meaning elementary school teachers told you to "believe in yourself." And she did, she thinks she everything, pretty, rich, smart, you name it. She's also part of the popular group as well.
Punishment in Hell will be: Broken on the wheel.
Associated symbols & suchlike: Pride is linked with the horse and the color violet.
Once Bitten: She starts caring for others, and stops constantly looking at herself in the mirror.
Likes: The Badass and a little of Greed/Avarice[/color][color=white]xo[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

skeleton:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-6.jpg[/IMG][/align]

vampires:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-7.jpg[/IMG][/align]

humans:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-8.jpg[/IMG][/align]

now:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-5.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkslategray][size=18][align=right][color=white]xoxo[/color]time[color=white]xoxo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=crimson]early morning[/color] | [color=dimgray]mid-late morning[/color] | [color=dimgray]early afternoon[/color] | [color=dimgray]mid-late afternoon[/color] | [color=dimgray]evening[/color] | [color=dimgray]midnight[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[size=10][color=white]xoxo[/color] | [color=dimgray]Sunday[/color] | [color=crimson]Monday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Tuesday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Wednesday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Thursday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Friday[/color] | [color=dimgray]Saturday[/color][/size]

[size=18][align=right][color=white]xoxo[/color]weather[color=white]xoxo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=crimson]sunny[/color] | [color=dimgray]hot[/color] | [color=dimgray]normal[/color] | [color=dimgray]windy[/color] | [color=dimgray]foggy[/color] | [color=dimgray]cloudy[/color] | [color=dimgray]rainy[/color] | [color=dimgray]drizzling[/color] | [color=dimgray]snowing[/color] | [color=dimgray]hailing[/color] | [color=dimgray]cold[/color] | [color=dimgray]storming[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

gossip:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-9.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]-PM me some gossip-[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]-waiting on an answer-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]-PM me some gossip-[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson][/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]-waiting on an answer-[/color][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][color=crimson]-waiting on an answer-[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u][/color]

announcements:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-10.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]---[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size]

reserved:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-11.jpg[/IMG][/align]

opening:
[align=center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/moon-1-2-1-12.jpg[/IMG][/align]

Adorable Trash

[color=darkslategray][imgright]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/InsertPictureHere.jpg[/imgright]
[align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img][/align]

[u][align=right][size=19]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][color=white]xo[/color][First name][color=white]xo[/color][/color][color=white]xo[/color][Middle name][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1][color=white]xo[/color][Last name][color=white]xoxo[/color][/color][/size]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=8][color=white]xoxo[/color][Title][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][/size][/color][/align][/u]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]тнє вαsι¢s[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][nickname(s)]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][gender with a creative twist]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][age written out]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][appearance age]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][city/country of orgin]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][blood craved]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][sexuality - heterosexual or bisexual]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][crush][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]вєнιη∂ тнє ρнσтσ[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][height]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][weight]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][natural eye color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][natural hair color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][nationality]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][tattoos]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][piercings]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][more pictures in a quote or lyric][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]тнє ѕтσяу[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][Bio-1st paragraph]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][Bio-2nd paragraph]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][Bio-3rd paragraph (optional delete if not needed or add more paragraphs if desired)][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]ωнαт мαттєяs ιs ωнαт's ση тнє ιηsι∂є[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][Personality-1st paragraph]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][personality-2nd paragraph (optional delete if not needed or add more paragraphs if desired)][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]мαנσя ∂єтαιℓs[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][likes]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][dislikes]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][character song]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][posting color(s) for speaking, texting, and thinking]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][Secret]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][anything forgotten][/size]

[align=right][u][color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=16][color=white]xo[/color]» »[Username]« «[color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color][/u][/align][/color]

Adorable Trash

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xoAlicexoxoLynnxoxoStarstruckxoxo

xoxoThe New Comerxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xoxo» » » тнє вαsι¢sxoxo
xoxoAlice is fine
xoxoI'm able to produce babies
xoxoone-hundred sixteen
xoxosixteen
xoxoLondon, England
xoxoThose of a Sloth
xoxoheterosexual
xoxoThe Sin of Sloth

xoxo» » » вєнιη∂ тнє ρнσтσxoxo
xoxofive foot two inches
xoxoone-hundred thirteen
xoxobrown
xoxodark brown
xoxoEnglish
xoxoNone
xoxoone lip ring, and one nose piercing
xoxoS c r e a m your heart out

xoxo» » » тнє ѕтσяуxoxo
xoxoI was born over a century ago in a small home with a proper English family, a mother, a father, and an older brother. We were all very happy, until my father was murdered, I don't know what on Earth happened to him, I stumbled upon his corpse while playing a game with my older brother, Charles. I screamed as loud as my little lungs could take, I was after all ten at the time. My father's neck was slit, but not of a blade, but of fangs piercing the skin and someone forced whomever pierced it back, thus ripping the skin. I was scared of playing outside for the next year. By the time of my fifteenth birthday, my mother was now a widow and the man next door made his move on her, me and my now seventeen year old brother disapproved of this man dating my mother, but she said she would be okay. That night that my mother went out I heard screams, I woke up in the morning from a nightmare, I didn't dare go find the source of the screaming, I went to look for my mother, the look in her eyes were like she was mad, as in the term insane, something happened, something bad, but she didn't want to talk about it. She turned to be okay, well she acted the same, after time went on for it to be the year I turn sixteen, which would be in a few months.
xoxoMy mother was still dating my neighbor, it's been over four months, and my mother stayed with him even though the first night she screamed or was it another's? Well, mother thought it would be a brilliant idea to properly introduce us to the man she was dating. I had a bad feeling and so did Charles, but we went over anyway. Upon entering this strange man's home, we noticed a few things, a dark aura, lack of light, and a red shine in the man's eyes. Next thing I knew the door slammed behind me and as me and my brother were staring at the slammed door, the man sunk his teeth into my mother, she screamed so loud, and then she fell upon the floor, her pulse stopped, he drained her of all her blood. When looking upon this man I remember my brother yelling at me to hurry up and run, we both got out of the house and ran towards the park. Too bad he was following with a fast pace, he killed my brother right as we entered the park, I never cried so much as I looked back at my brother's lifeless body and the guy my mother had trusted was still following me, like he was playing with his food.
xoxoThe moment I fell he attacked, he bit my neck and I coughed up blood, he grinned, and told me only a miracle could save me at that moment, he left me laying on the floor. I did die that night, only because I was changed into a different creature, a passerby, a man who was no older then me saved me, turned me into a Vampire, the pain was dreadful. After that he took me in and claimed me as his little sister after that night and I started to work at his Club, Crescent Moon, as a Waitress along with other workers, um, vampires, as well. Now every few decades I change my last name into something different, my birth name is Alice Lynn Lyddell.

xoxo» » » ωнαт мαттєяs ιs ωнαт's ση тнє ιηsι∂єxoxo
xoxoI've come to realize I'm quite curious, I get my head caught up in situations that I wish I've never stumbled upon. I also am one to dance when no one's looking to the beat in my own head and tend to make friends quite quickly, but sometimes I make enemies at the same time, as long as I don't know that you hate me, I don't care, but if you have a problem with me say it to my face or you'll really be on my hate list. I'm aware that I speak like a proper English woman, but I have no idea why actually, but I also still have my British accent for over a century now, it's quite amazing actually. I'm concidered innocent because I'm like a mear child, yet I probably have more wisdom then a regular grandfather or grandmother, being one-hundred sixteen will do that for you.
xoxoWhen I drink blood, I know when to stop, I only drink a few pints out of the blood I crave the most which is the blood of lazy, depressed, unhappy human, other then that, I settle myself upon drinking mainly the blood of unhappy people, it doesn't satisfy my craving, but it does the job so I don't get wasted away. I hate seeing a corpse, so that why I learned to control myself because seeing my loved ones die in two different places in time is all I can handle, I'm glad I don't suffer from a mental disorder after what happened.

xoxo» » » мαנσя ∂єтαιℓsxoxo
xoxoart, tea, my friends, photography, music, and much more
xoxoBeing lonely, being hungry, ignorance, people who aren't open-minded, and seeing a dead body.
xoxoRooftops ~ Lostprohets
xoxoSkyblue-speaking; hot pink-thinking; lime-texting/messaging
xoxoI still wake up in the middle of the night with nightmares.
xoxoI'm a wiz at the game of pool.

xo» »Maria Magenta« «xo

Adorable Trash

[imgleft]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/m_1ad9284101bf63ddc943719264593fde.png[/imgleft][align=right][b][size=16][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=skyblue]αℓι¢є[/color] [color=white]xo[/color] ℓyηη [color=white]xo[/color] [color=skyblue]sтαяsяυ¢к[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=8][color=skyblue][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=dimgray]I[/color] [color=skyblue]promise[/color] [color=dimgray]not[/color] [color=skyblue]to[/color] [color=dimgray]bite[/color] [color=skyblue]if[/color] [color=dimgray]you[/color] [color=skyblue]promise[/color] [color=dimgray]to[/color] [color=skyblue]be[/color] [color=dimgray]nice[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][align=justify]
[color=crimson]♥[/color][color=darkslategray]♠[/color][color=crimson]♦[/color][color=darkslategray]♣[/color] [color=dimgray]»[color=white]xoxo[/color] [text]
[/align][/size]

[size=9][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=skyblue]Standing on the rooftops, everybody scream your heart out.[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=skyblue][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=dimgray]This is all we got now, everybody scream your heart out.[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size]

Adorable Trash

[imgleft]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/m_1ad9284101bf63ddc943719264593fde.png[/imgleft][align=right][b][size=16][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=skyblue]αℓι¢є[/color] [color=white]xo[/color]кyяα[color=white]xo[/color] [color=skyblue]ωєsтση[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=8][color=skyblue][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=dimgray]I[/color] [color=skyblue]miss[/color] [color=dimgray]you[/color] [color=skyblue]with[/color] [color=dimgray]all[/color] [color=skyblue]my[/color] [color=dimgray]heart[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][align=justify]
[color=crimson]♥[/color][color=darkslategray]♠[/color][color=crimson]♦[/color][color=darkslategray]♣[/color] [color=dimgray]»[color=white]xoxo[/color] [text]
[/align][/size]

[size=9][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=skyblue]Standing on the rooftops, everybody scream your heart out.[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=skyblue][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=dimgray]This is all we got now, everybody scream your heart out.[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size]

[align=right][size=9][color=lime][i]Up[/i] and [b]Down[/b] [color=white]xo[/color]
you [strike]spin[/strike] me [u]around[/u] [color=white]xoxo[/color]
you [i]got[/i] everybody [b]watchin[/b] as [strike]you[/strike] hit [u]the[/u] ground [color=white]xoxoxo[/color]
[i]so[/i] take [b]a[/b] step [strike]back[/strike] [color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color]
you [u]know[/u] i'm [i]there[/i].[/color] [color=white]xoxoxoxoxo[/color][/size][/align][imgright]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/ZACKARYGUTTER1.jpg[/imgright][align=center][size=16][b][color=lime][u][color=darkgreen]α[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=lime]ℓ[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=darkgreen]є[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=lime]¢[/color][/u][/color][/b][/size]

[size=10]
[color=lime]»[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color]
[/size][/align]

[align=right][size=10][color=limegreen]"I'll play a l o n g for now."[/color][/size][/align]

Adorable Trash

[b][size=16][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=skyblue]αℓι¢є[/color] [color=white]xo[/color]кyяα[color=white]xo[/color] [color=skyblue]ωєsтση[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=8][color=skyblue][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=dimgray]I[/color] [color=skyblue]miss[/color] [color=dimgray]you[/color] [color=skyblue]with[/color] [color=dimgray]all[/color] [color=skyblue]my[/color] [color=dimgray]heart[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][color=dimgray][u][align=center][size=16][b][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=limegreen]т[/color][color=skyblue]н[/color][color=limegreen]є[/color] [color=skyblue]т[/color][color=limegreen]ω[/color][color=skyblue]ι[/color][color=limegreen]η[/color][color=skyblue]s[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/b][/size][/align][/u][/color][align=right][b][size=16][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=limegreen]αℓє¢[/color] [color=white]xo[/color]∂αηιєℓ[color=white]xo[/color] [color=limegreen]ωєsтση[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=8][color=limegreen][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][color=dimgray]I'll[/color] [color=limegreen]play[/color] [color=dimgray]along[/color] [color=limegreen]for[/color] [color=dimgray]now[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align][imgleft]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/m_1ad9284101bf63ddc943719264593fde.png[/imgleft][imgright]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/ZACKARYGUTTER1-3.jpg[/imgright]

[size=11][align=center]
[color=skyblue]♥[/color][color=dimgray]»[color=white]xoxo[/color] [text]

[color=limegreen]♠[/color][color=dimgray]»[color=white]xoxo[/color] [text]
[/align][/size]

Adorable Trash

d e l e t e d : P

Adorable Trash

Maria Magenta
Introduction:
[align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/crying-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][align=right][size=18][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray][b]∂ση`т ℓєт gσ[/b][color=white]xo[/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=8][color=crimson][i]a Maria Magenta production
Don't take ANYTHING without my permission[/i][/align]

[/u][size=14][color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]sтαтυs[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=crimson]υη∂єя ¢σηsтяυ¢тιση[/color] | [color=dimgray]σρєη[/color] | [color=dimgray]∂єα∂[/color]

[color=dimgray][u][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][color=darkslategray]α¢¢єρтιηg[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u][/color]
[color=crimson]ησтнιηg[/color] | [color=dimgray]яєsєяvαтισηs[/color] | [color=dimgray]ρяσƒιℓєs[/color][/size]

[align=right][u][color=white]xoxo[/color][size=10][color=darkslategray]ιηsριяαтιση[/color][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][/u]
[size=8][color=crimson]Friend's previous roleplay | Impulse | Insanity itself[/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Lyrics:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/crying-1-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=darkslategray][color=white]xo[/color]silence screams, "you're just so beautiful in blue"[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]breathless stares, escape your undying eyes[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]are you blind to my sorrow and sympathy?[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]a piece of me will die with your last breath...[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]this will all be over soon [color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]glazed eyes long for the waves' embrace [color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]for you are so lost inside [color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]drawn to an end so near...[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]far away are days when you smiled just to hear my voice[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]why are you trying to run away?[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]my love, I can't find the words to tell you...[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]drown all of your fantasies[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]silent angel crashes through sky, [color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]with your final broken promise[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]having lost sight of the stars[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]regail me with your tales of lonely, bittersweet loss[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]giving up comes to easy when hope is gone[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]I'll walk away so you can choke on your dying breath[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]but if you side against me, to hell with you...[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]far away are days when you smiled just to hear my voice[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]my love, I can't find the words to tell you...[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]the fear has stolen her heart as she wakes from her dream[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]treacherous ink finds her lungs, seizing her screams[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]numb hands now reach too late to take back the light[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color]far away are days when you smiled...[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]seas cry out butchering this tragic soul without hope[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]their frailty is broken and now fades into the blue...[color=white]xo[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=10][align=right][color=white]xo[/color][i]Beautiful In Blue ~ Alesana[/i][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Storyline:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/crying-1-2.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkslategray][size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]When [color=crimson]l i f e[/color] is going one way[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]it just [color=crimson]g o e s[/color] another[color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]

[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Welcome to Lein Wellington's Mental Institute, also known as Wellington's Asylum.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]The wealthy man behind Wellington's has a sad story, his only daughter and only close relative he had one day went insane after she caught her boyfriend sleeping with another girl, who was her best friend. She went suicidal, turned to drugs and cutting. When Mr. Wellington was out for just half an hour he came home to go check on his daughter and found her hanging from her ceiling fan with a suicide note and love notes that her ex wrote to her on the floor.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]After the man got over his depression figuring that his daughter didn't want him to spend the rest of his life moarning, he opened up a mental hospital to help those who were younger than twenty so they don't go through with what happened to his daughter who he named the Hospital after.[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]When arriving at this hospital it seems nice but for the patient it's a nightmare. With that keyboard at your fingertips you tell us if they get out of the hospital, eventually kill themselves, fall in love, or escape. But whatever you do, don't let go of the hands that are trying to help you and thank you for checking into Lein Wellington's Mental Institute.[color=white]xo[/color]
[/size][/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Rules:
[color=dimgray][u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/crying-1-3.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=darkslategray][size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]basics[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]x___therainbowmonster and I are the awesome owners of this roleplay, so we want respect in order for us to give it to you. No godmodding! Follow Gaia's rules so no cybering! I don't want to get into trouble for your stupidity, kissing and making out is the farthest it goes. Also no killing other characters.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]literacy[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]I want at least a good paragraphs per post, composing of at least five sentences each, it's not that hard to give out five sentences. No one has writers block constantly, unless the person they are roleplaying with doesn't have enough for them to go off. I understand a few spelling and grammar errors, but if I keep seeing them, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave. And please don't go over five paragraphs, this isn't a place for a novel. Please post in third person. Oh and I won't accept you if you use Txt talk or ~~ or -- just no.. "talking" [i]'thinking'[/i] [u]Texting[/u] it's that simple.[color=white]xo[/color]
[/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]profiles[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Send all profiles to me, fill the profiles out in first person. Send me the profiles for the patients using "Help Me" as the subject and for the helps' (doctors, councilors, nurses, teachers, guardians, etc.) profiles use "Take My Hand" as the subject. Don't change my profile skeleton. And use real pictures, no anime, no over-used celebs and NO disney channel stars, they annoy me and make sure your pictures match the other ones, most of the time I can tell. And dull personalities bore me, so make you character at least somewhat nice/fun/awesome, I've been in this situation before and that roleplay is somewhat dead, but make sure if your a patient you're personality isn't way off from your character's reason for being here.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]posts[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Make it pretty, but don't over do it. Post at least three times a week, but if you can't get to a computer for a while let me or x___therainbowmonster know ahead of time. Please don't quote other's posts, it stretches the page. Don't join if you're just going to post once then leave, it's really annoying, and I will delete your profile without notifying you. If you all of a sudden get swamped in roleplays and want to drop out, then let me know, don't just leave the roleplay without a word. We are not your parents, if you don't post for over a week, sorry, but I'm taking down your profile, I'm not going to PM you (But if I see you haven't been on for a while I'll let you slide).[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[size=14][align=right][color=white]xo[/color]the [color=crimson]forgotten[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/align][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xo[/color]Have Fun.[color=white]xo[/color][/size]
[/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Map:
[u][align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying images/crying-1-4.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][u][size=15][color=white]xo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying%20images/RIvisit2007058.jpg]The Building[/url][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying%20images/mirrors.jpg]The Patient Bedrooms [Mirrors][/url][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #10 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #11 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #12 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #13 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #14 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying%20images/symbos.jpg]The Patient Bedrooms [Symbols][/url][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #15 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #16 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #17 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #18 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #19 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying%20images/blue.jpg]The Patient Bedrooms [Blue Room][/url][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #20 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #21 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #22 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #23 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #24 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying%20images/6MolySingle.jpg]The Patient Bedrooms [Simple][/url][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #25 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #26 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #27 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #28 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #29 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying%20images/Bedroom.jpg]The Help's Bedrooms[/url][color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #30 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #31 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #32 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #33 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #34 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #35 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #36 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #37 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #38 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]
[color=white]xo[/color]Room #39 : Vacent[color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying%20images/DrOffice.jpg]The Doctors' offices[/url][color=white]xo[/color]

[color=white]xo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Roleplaying%20images/Aula1.jpg]The Classroom[/url][color=white]xo[/color]

Adorable Trash

User Image

xoxoxoxo∂ση`т ℓєт gσxo
            a Maria Magenta production
            Don't take ANYTHING without my permission

xoxoxosтαтυsxoxoxoxo
            υη∂єя ¢σηsтяυ¢тιση | σρєη | ∂єα∂

xoxoxoα¢¢єρтιηgxoxoxoxo
            ησтнιηg | яєsєяvαтισηs | ρяσƒιℓєs

xoxoιηsριяαтισηxoxoxoxo
            Friend's previous roleplay | Impulse | Insanity itself

--

User Image

xosilence screams, "you're just so beautiful in blue"xo
            xobreathless stares, escape your undying eyesxo
            xoare you blind to my sorrow and sympathy?xo
            xoa piece of me will die with your last breath...xo
            xothis will all be over soon xo
            xoglazed eyes long for the waves' embrace xo
            xofor you are so lost inside xo
            xodrawn to an end so near...xo

xofar away are days when you smiled just to hear my voicexo
            xowhy are you trying to run away?xo
            xomy love, I can't find the words to tell you...xo

xodrown all of your fantasiesxo
            xosilent angel crashes through sky, xo
            xowith your final broken promisexo
            xohaving lost sight of the starsxo

xoregail me with your tales of lonely, bittersweet lossxo
            xogiving up comes to easy when hope is gonexo
            xoI'll walk away so you can choke on your dying breathxo
            xobut if you side against me, to hell with you...xo

xothe fear has stolen her heart as she wakes from her dreamxo
            xotreacherous ink finds her lungs, seizing her screamsxo
            xonumb hands now reach too late to take back the lightxo

xofar away are days when you smiled...xo
            xoseas cry out butchering this tragic soul without hopexo
            xotheir frailty is broken and now fades into the blue...xo

xoBeautiful In Blue ~ Alesanaxo

--
User Image

xoWhen l i f e is going one wayxo
            xoit just g o e s anotherxo

xoWelcome to Lein Wellington's Mental Institute, also known as Wellington's Asylum.xo
            xoThe wealthy man behind Wellington's has a sad story, his only daughter and only close relative he had one day went insane after she caught her boyfriend sleeping with another girl, who was her best friend. She went suicidal, turned to drugs and cutting. When Mr. Wellington was out for just half an hour he came home to go check on his daughter and found her hanging from her ceiling fan with a suicide note and love notes that her ex wrote to her on the floor.xo
            xoAfter the man got over his depression figuring that his daughter didn't want him to spend the rest of his life moarning, he opened up a mental hospital to help those who were younger than twenty so they don't go through with what happened to his daughter who he named the Hospital after.xo
            xoWhen arriving at this hospital it seems nice but for the patient it's a nightmare. With that keyboard at your fingertips you tell us if they get out of the hospital, eventually kill themselves, fall in love, or escape. But whatever you do, don't let go of the hands that are trying to help you and thank you for checking into Lein Wellington's Mental Institute.xo

--
User Image

xothe basicsxo

xox___therainbowmonster and I are the awesome owners of this roleplay, so we want respect in order for us to give it to you. No godmodding! Follow Gaia's rules so no cybering! I don't want to get into trouble for your stupidity, kissing and making out is the farthest it goes. Also no killing other characters.xo
            xothe literacyxo

xoI want at least a good paragraphs per post, composing of at least five sentences each, it's not that hard to give out five sentences. No one has writers block constantly, unless the person they are roleplaying with doesn't have enough for them to go off. I understand a few spelling and grammar errors, but if I keep seeing them, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave. And please don't go over five paragraphs, this isn't a place for a novel. Please post in third person. Oh and I won't accept you if you use Txt talk or ~~ or -- just no.. "talking" 'thinking' Texting it's that simple.xo

xothe profilesxo

xoSend all profiles to me, fill the profiles out in first person. Send me the profiles for the patients using "Help Me" as the subject and for the helps' (doctors, councilors, nurses, teachers, guardians, etc.) profiles use "Take My Hand" as the subject. Don't change my profile skeleton. And use real pictures, no anime, no over-used celebs and NO disney channel stars, they annoy me and make sure your pictures match the other ones, most of the time I can tell. And dull personalities bore me, so make you character at least somewhat nice/fun/awesome, I've been in this situation before and that roleplay is somewhat dead, but make sure if your a patient you're personality isn't way off from your character's reason for being here.xo
            xothe postsxo

xoMake it pretty, but don't over do it. Post at least three times a week, but if you can't get to a computer for a while let me or x___therainbowmonster know ahead of time. Please don't quote other's posts, it stretches the page. Don't join if you're just going to post once then leave, it's really annoying, and I will delete your profile without notifying you. If you all of a sudden get swamped in roleplays and want to drop out, then let me know, don't just leave the roleplay without a word. We are not your parents, if you don't post for over a week, sorry, but I'm taking down your profile, I'm not going to PM you (But if I see you haven't been on for a while I'll let you slide).xo
            xothe forgottenxo

xoHave Fun.xo

--
User Image

Adorable Trash

[color=darkslategray][imgright]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/InsertPictureHere.jpg[/imgright]
[align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/100x100_icon.jpg[/img][/align]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR][color=white]xo[/color][First name][color=white]xo[/color][/color][color=white]xo[/color][Middle name][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][color=white]xo[/color][Last name][color=white]xoxo[/color][/color][/size][/align][/u]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]тнє вαsι¢s[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][nickname(s)]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][gender with a creative twist]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][birthdate]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][age written out]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][appearance age]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][city/country of orgin]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][sexuality - heterosexual or bisexual]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][crush][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]вєнιη∂ тнє ρнσтσ[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][height]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][weight]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][natural eye color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][natural hair color]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][nationality]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][tattoos]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][piercings]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][more pictures in a quote or lyrics][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]тнє ѕтσяу[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][Bio-1st paragraph]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][Bio-2nd paragraph]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][Bio-3rd paragraph (optional delete if not needed or add more paragraphs if desired)][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]ωнαт мαттєяs ιs ωнαт's ση тнє ιηsι∂є[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][Personality-1st paragraph]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][personality-2nd paragraph (optional delete if not needed or add more paragraphs if desired)][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]яєαsσηs[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][Why your at Wellington's and give an explanation as well][/size]

[u][size=18][color=white]xoxo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR]мαנσя ∂єтαιℓs[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/size][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xoxo[/color][likes]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][dislikes]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][character song]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][posting color(s) for speaking, texting, and thinking]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][Secret]
[color=white]xoxo[/color][anything forgotten][/size]

[align=right][u][color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=16][color=white]xo[/color]» »[Username]« «[color=white]xo[/color][/size][/color][/u][/align][/color]

Adorable Trash

[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][color=white]xo[/color][First name][color=white]xo[/color][/color][color=white]xo[/color][Middle name][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1][color=white]xo[/color][Last name][color=white]xoxo[/color][/color][/size]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=8][color=white]xoxo[/color][More pictures in URL form within a quote or lyrics, if no pictures just put a quote.][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][/size][/color][/align][/u]

[u][size=18][color=white]xo[/color]» » » [color=POSTINGCOLOR][nickname(s)][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/u]
[align=center][size=16][u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][A greeting][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]! ωнєη тнє ∂σ¢тσя s¢яєαмє∂ ιт`s α [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][gender with a creative twist][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], ση [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][birthdate][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], σvєя [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][age written out][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] yєαяs αgσ αη∂ ιт ωαs αℓℓ ∂σωη нιℓℓ αƒтєя тнαт ιη [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][city/country of orgin][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. ƒσя тнσsє ωнσ ¢αη`т тєℓℓ, ι αм [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue][height and weight][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], ι нαvє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][eye color][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] єyєs, [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][original/current hair color][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] нαιя, ωιтн [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][nationality][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] ƒєαтυяєs, αη∂ мαyвє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][tattoos][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] αη∂ [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][piercings][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. ι ℓσvє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][boys and/or girls][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], ωнι¢н мєαηs ι`м [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][sexuality][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], вυт [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][crush - PM me if you want this changed][/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u] [color=white]xo[/color][/u] нαs мy нєαят.
тнє ѕтσяу ιs [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][Bio - 2 to four paragraphs with at least 5 sentences each][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. ι`м [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][personality - 1 to three paragraphs with at least 5 sentences each][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] ι`м ιη нєяє вє¢αυsє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][reason for being in the asylum, whether it be a patient or whatever][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], ωнι¢н ρℓα¢є∂ мє ιη яσσм [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][room number, no roommates][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]
ρssт, ѕтυƒƒ ℓιкє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][likes - at least five][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] мαкє мє sмιℓє, ωнιℓє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][dislikes - at least five][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] ∂яιvє мє ιηsαηє. sσмєтιмєs [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][theme song][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] ∂єs¢яιвєs мє. мy ƒαvσяιтє ¢σℓσя σя ¢σℓσяs αяє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][posting color or colors][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. ∂ση`т вℓα¢кмαιℓ мє ιƒ ι sαy [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][secret][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. αℓsσ, [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][extras][/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u].[/size][/align]

[align=right][u][size=18][color=white]xo[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][username][/color]« « «[color=white]xo[/color][/size][/u][/align][/color]

Adorable Trash

[color=darkslategray][imgright]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/Izzi_Murder1-2.jpg[/imgright]
[align=center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Icons/Curiosity.jpg[/img][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/photoalbum_12996451_user7411755--1.jpg[/img][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/Icons/scene.gif[/img][/align]

[color=skyblue][color=white]xo[/color]Alice[color=white]xo[/color][/color][color=white]xo[/color]Lillian[color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue][color=white]xo[/color]Fayr-Zeros[color=white]xoxo[/color][/color][/size]
[color=skyblue][size=8][color=white]xoxo[/color][url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/photoalbum_12996205_user7411755-1.jpg]S[/url] [url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/m_11aa8f4a1178f34063ba193f968118b0.png]c[/url] [url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/m_1ad9284101bf63ddc943719264593fde.png]r[/url] [url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/m_967efb217fc2dd45852c9fd182bafdbf.png]e[/url] [url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/izzimurder2-1.jpg]a[/url] [url=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/DemonicAngel1992/RP/m_67351d1d53214d1cb9ce0d1bfc768862.png]m[/url] your heart out[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][/size][/color][/align][/u]

[u][size=18][color=white]xo[/color]» » » [color=skyblue]Alice[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/size][/u]
[align=center][size=16][u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]Good Day[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]! ωнєη тнє ∂σ¢тσя s¢яєαмє∂ ιт`s α [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]princess[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], ση [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]September fourth[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], σvєя [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]sixteen[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] yєαяs αgσ αη∂ ιт ωαs αℓℓ ∂σωη нιℓℓ αƒтєя тнαт ιη [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]Las Vegas[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. ƒσя тнσsє ωнσ ¢αη`т тєℓℓ, ι αм [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]5'1" and 105 lbs.[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], ι нαvє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]light brown[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] єyєs, [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]dark brown and black[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] нαιя, ωιтн [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]English[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] ƒєαтυяєs, αη∂ мαyвє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]no tattoos[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] αη∂ [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]a lipring and a nose piercing[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. ι ℓσvє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]princes[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], ωнι¢н мєαηs ι`м [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]heterosexual[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], вυт [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]a boy[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u] [color=white]xo[/color][/u] нαs мy нєαят.
тнє ѕтσяу ιs [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]when two teenagers, Sally Lynn Fayr and Jackson Zeros, met in middle school, dated till their sophomore year, and had sex. All that ended up that they both lost their virginitys and my mother got pregnant and had me in the beginning of her Junior year, which was September fourth. In Sally's hands was a baby girl, only 4 ounces, but healthy as can be. I was that baby girl, my parents wanted to put me up for adoption, but my grandmothers wouldn't let them. Once I was taken home both families moved into one household, it was big because my maternal grandfather was a big shot company worker, owned his own company, so we moved into one of those big houses in Las Vegas, had ten bedrooms, six bathrooms, two living rooms, a gameroom and a big kitchen connected to the family room. In that big house lived both grandparents on each side of the family, my parents, my father's three brothers, my mother's younger sister and three dogs, that meant fourteen under one roof, we even held my parents' wedding in that house, when I was three.

Once I started school, things got fun, I guess, I made some cool friends, mainly boys, since I used to be a tomboy, refusing to wear skirts, dresses, girl shoes, you get my point. But as I grew older I started to become more feminine. In middle school, that's where hell started, I went to a big middle school, and I started to notice something... boys. I became shy around guys, even when I used to be a tomboy, and then a few months after eighth grade, I started puberty. I became prettier, as some guys say that I used to know in elementary school, even my best guy friend, Lee, we got different friends, but still remained best friends. It became akaward between us, people even said he liked me, I denied it of course, he was my best friend, we had that brother/sister relationship since elementary school.

The summer before high school came around, I was fourteen. I was at the park with a bunch of friends till who knows how long, all my friends went home and when you live in Vegas, it isn't really good to be left at night alone in public. But my friend Lee stayed with me since he lived only two blocks away, no one in my family was at home, they were all either at work or at thier night classes, and my mom was going to be there as soon as possible. We were walking around then a bunch of thugs came up to us, they looked only a year or two older then us. One of the guys laughed and said, "Lookit Mars, even middle schoolers can get a girl faster then you can." I held onto Lee's arm as he placed himself between me and them. Out of nowhere they started beating up Lee because he 'Looked at them weird' but I smelt the scent of alcohol and weed on them. They pushed me out of the way and into a tree, where I landed on my foot the wrong way, causing me to fracture my ankle. I was crying, then one of the guys pulled out a gun and shot Lee.

Someone nearby yelled out and the gang ran away, the bystander was a cop off-duty, he helped me and Lee out and took us to the hospital. I stayed by my best friend's side even in the emergency room, I remembered he looked at me and smiled and his last words where, "You know what, I love you and I'm glad you're the last person that I see." Corny yes, but it was true, he closed his eyes while looking at me, then he was pronounced dead. I started freaking out, the doctor said I had a case of paranoia, due to that I started becoming afraid of loud noises, the dark and flashes of light, everything about that last night with my friend. I screamed whenever the lights were turned out, whenever my picture was taken with a flashing camera, and I went hysterical when I heard quick loud noises, especially in thunderstorms. That been my case till I turned fifteen and a half, then my whole family agreed that I'd be sent to Wellington's to get help in order to not be afraid anymore[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. ι`м [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]I'm sort of a social butterfly, I have all kinds of friends, well used to, I've been in Wellington's for six months now. I'm usually shy around hot guys, but think of that as a little hint, but usually I'll blush around a guy I really like. I'm not really the flirty type, usually I'm more of the type who will actually get to know you. I also love to sing a bit, they let me keep a few CDs and my iPod since it was the only thing that kept me calm, but most of it is only Breathe Carolina, Paramore, Metro Station, Fall Out Boy, the Medic Droid, Panic At The Disco, and a bit of other bands and artists as well. [/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] ι`м ιη нєяє вє¢αυsє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]of paranoia. If I hear things that relate to a gun shot I go hysteric, I'll start to cry, scream, and eventually I'll just faint, but before I do that I start making a mess, I once wrecked my whole room here because there was a small storm outside my window. Usually to keep me calm through these things the make me sleep with music on or sleep with earplugs in or something. I also have a desk lamp that I keep on throughout the whole night, and it's battery powered so when the electricity goes out, I'm not crying or screaming or any of that. And no flash photography because that's what I saw before Lee got shot, a flash of light.[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u], ωнι¢н ρℓα¢є∂ мє ιη яσσм [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]fourteen[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]
ρssт, ѕтυƒƒ ℓιкє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]Music, My Best Friend ( may he rest in peace), Cute guys, Cute things, Eyeliner and eyeshadow, Jewelry, Friends, and Sweet things[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] мαкє мє sмιℓє, ωнιℓє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]Thunderstorms, Flash photography, Forests, Darkened rooms/areas/etc., Jerks, 'Reality' TV, Thugs, and Fractures[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] ∂яιvє мє ιηsαηє. sσмєтιмєs [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]I Miss You by Blink 182[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u] ∂єs¢яιвєs мє. мy ƒαvσяιтє ¢σℓσя σя ¢σℓσяs αяє [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]skyblue, lightpink, and dim gray[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. ∂ση`т вℓα¢кмαιℓ мє ιƒ ι sαy [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]After Lee died, I never got a chance to tell him that I loved him too, but instead of dwelling on what could have been he probably wanted me to move on anyway, so that's what I'm doing[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u]. αℓsσ, [u][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]Impulse is my favorite book, I read a bit of it every night, even when I already finished it[/color][color=white]xo[/color][/u].[/size][/align]

[align=right][u][size=18][color=white]xo[/color][color=skyblue]Maria Magenta[/color]« « «[color=white]xo[/color][/size][/u][/align][/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff