[D I S N E Y M O V I E :: [Frozen]
          [SEXUALITY :: [Demiromantic homosexual]
          [R O L E :: [Kristoff]
          [F A C E C L A I M :: [Luke Mitchell]
          [I S I N G L I K E :: [Jonathan Groff]
          [U S E R N A M E :: [[15 inch purple p***s]]

Yolo.

Distinct Genius

-The outdoors. Having to be cramped inside for almost all of his classes is making Sebastian slightly stir crazy.
-Rock climbing. Hardly a substitute for the real thing, Sebastian will take it over nothing. Besides. It helps build his strength for real mountains.
-Animals. He prefers their company to humans. The only sad part is they can't respond back to his clearly clever sass.
-Music. They say it soothes even the worst of the beasts. It does seem to calm Sebastian's nerves the best, and it helps to even get a smile on his sullen face.
-Exploring. It goes hand in hand with being outdoors. He will be the first to sign up whenever someone wants to go exploring dead subway stations or abandoned houses.

Dislikes:
-Being stuck inside for long periods of time. If he could sleep under the stars without the damned sprinklers going off on him, he would.
-Phones. He's terrible at remembering to respond back to text messages and deplores talking on the device. Honestly if it didn't have that cartography app he's addicted to, he'd get rid of it.
-Someone trying to hurt his friends. It may take a while to earn Sebastian's trust, but one does eventually get there. And once they're considered his friend, he will do anything to keep them protected.
-Summer. It sucks. Winter is far superior. People need to stop whining and just deal with it.
-Sweet foods. Sebastian has always preferred savory and vegetables. Sweet just bothers him and he prefers not to eat it.

Personality:
Stubborn, sassy, loner, awkward, shy, protective, sweet, intelligent.

Facts:
Sebastian is an orphan. (extrapolate)
He sold ice cones as a kid so he could one day inherit his late mother's ice cream business.
Partial to string instruments, especially guitar.
Stuff.

Distinct Genius

Quote:

User Image User Image User Image
          [N A M E :: [Magnolia Grace Shelton]
          [A G E :: [Twenty one]
          [D I S N E Y M O V I E :: [The Princess and the Frog]
          [SEXUALITY :: [Sapiosexual]
          [R O L E :: [Tiana]
          [F A C E C L A I M :: [Maria Borges]
          [I S I N G L I K E :: [Kelly Clarkson]
          [U S E R N A M E :: [[15 inch purple p***s]]