Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

You enter a thread titled "D-I-S-O-R-D-E-R, got it memorized?" and notice fifteen posts for the first page, they read as follows:

"This is Taka's Quest thread for items and art. You know the rules, so play nicely, or someones going to get hurt. Stay 'n chat, bump, y'know, converse, I don't bite.. Unless you deserve it.

Donate if you want, you will get a special spot in my profile and on this thread. If you've donated art, your art will be displayed here and in one of my journal entries, it will also be a link to a quest thread/shop/just about any thread you want, as long as I know why you want it linked to that thread.

The only rule that I will post for this thread, have fun.

Ta~"

"Welcome to disorder, you, my fair brother."

7,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
"Currently questing for~ Guitar of Angellus
Cost- 50,000 Gold
Current gold- 9,000

Next on the list;
-Shadow Spirit
-Aoi Cache Shades
-Navy Ceramic Mug
-Zony MP3 Player gonk

Obtained;
-BSS Pants
-Elegant Veil
-Gills
-Mochi
-Tide Glamrock Headband
-Long Black Socks
-Black Gloves
-Missy Shade Mini Jacket
-Natural Amethyst Oblong Beads
-Pearl Earings
"

7,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
"Donators;

~Emo Flavored
Donated- 500 gold

~[Random.Confusion]
Donated

~Akan Ukiyo
Donated
"

7,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
"Taka's Art Request;

Must have~

-The avi art that I want is of my COMPLETED avatar, not the un-completed one.
-Must have most of the items, you can play around with the socks, gloves, glasses, and headband.
-My Mochi

What would rock to see;

-Considering I will be the bass player in "Souken" the guitar around the neck/back of my avi will be a bass. Wouldn't mind seeing him playing it.. xP

-My and my best friend Emo hanging out/rocking out/messing around with Emo's ink collection/etc.

-Me, Emo, and Ren hangin'

-Me playing with pet, Mochi.

-Me with a cloth over my nose (Wrapped tightly around head with a bit dangeling in the back), immitating one of my favourite people, Reita from Gazette.

-I like to take pictures of scenery, so, me taking pictures wouldn't be to shabby. xD

-Me drinking pop. I love pop. I am dying from pop.
"

7,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
"Special People;

Emo Flavored- She/he is my best IRL friend in lyke, the entire world. It has always been there for me.. Wait.. What am I saying. It's a hard a** son of a b***h who'll tell it to ya just how it is. heart

Ren The Only- I met him through Emo quite some time back, though, we don't talk much, he seems like a really cool d00d. Being as cool as he is, he is on this list.

Kairu_ru- I met him also through Emo.. Haha, he is a rad d00d. He has wicked hairstyles most of the time and likes Gazette now as well.
"

"Bumpers;
None..
"

7,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
"Recieved Art;

None..
"

Quick Reply