Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now that the garden has been taken care off. It's time to build a fence. Here is me and my beloved starting to build the fence, dearest so kind ; w ; Helping me pace out the yards as to where we will build!

resize
User Image

Alot of wood, nails and hard work later and BAM! we have build a fence! and it looks quite nice, I'm quite impressed <3

resize
User Image

And just too add more of a homey touch, we found this old arch near the back of the land, so we moved it over here and posistioned it so that it sit's nicely close to the garden!

resize
User Image
Now it was time to paint the fence and the house! and BOY let me tell you, It sure was a fun experience. We painted the fence a gorgeous ice blue color. The roof top of the house became blue as well while the porch and the walls were given a nice glossy shade of brown.

resize
User Image

resize
User Image
The next thing on the list was to plant cherry blossom tree's and I think we picked the perfect spot for them. Right beside our house, now stands two cherry blossom tree's and the petals blow perfectly in the wind But that's now all! We were able to install a small pond infront of one of the trees giving it a nice feel, but still with some space left over to snuggle under the tree. We also now have A well installed off to the side of the house. We couldn't forget the kittens now! So we build an enclosure for them to go outside and we even added in some more grass for them to hide and play in!

resize
User Image

Now it was time to paint the enclosure So we gathered up the mana herbs and all that is needed and made a nice blue color!. Also remember those plants that needed to be replanted? Well They have been moved to a nice location around the kitty play pen! Don't worry~ They are kitten safe.

resize
User Image

We also added one more touch to the garden. We found these little figurines and decided to move them to were they would be infront of the arch.

resize
User Image
We ended up purchasing a few chickens, a hen and a couple of sheep! so they needed an enclouse too~ After building one and painting it blue, we happily placed our animals in there. Also the kittens got a new tree also, so they can climb and scratch also

resize
User Image

Being a Royal Alchemist, I needed to keep up with my work still! so I installed a dry oven and a steam oven. I am also married to a life skiller, so we stared to install some of the tools a life skiller needs!

resize
User Image
The neighbours were so impressed with how effectivly we worked on our home, that they wanted help too! First off was helping the spooky looking place. We planted another cookie tree for them, doesn't it look delicious?! We also moved around the tombstones

resize
User Image

And then was our snow like pretty neightbour. We planted some Daffodils, small Chrysanthemuns, and speedwells. Their garden looks very pretty! A cherry blossom tree was planted on the right side of the house as well! just to compliment the two piles of shiny, purple, stones on the left side.

resize
User Image
After a long time working, we can now settle into our nice home! Hope you enjoyed reading the changes that were made to this. As a side note, I know I called them piles of gems, even though yes, they are Homestead stones. And one last thing, the homestead enterence has been moved

resize
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas