The title say's it all.
                  These will be my posting samples.
                  I'll try to make them pretty!
                  Please.. Do Not Post!

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              My Darling,
                              I don't ever want you to l e a v e m e, my darling
                              Y o u and me w e r e meant to be T O G E T H E R MY DARLING
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              tab tab tab and if i cannot have you -> No o n e can

Editing

⊰Layout⊱ ▪ ⊰Credit⊱ ▪ ⊰Empress Sachi⊱

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Y o u ' r e My D A R L I N G ,
      C A U S E I posses your soul,
      Your H e a r t, Your M i n d, Your B o d y

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Anyone can tell you, you're p r e t t y
                              And you get this all t h e t i m e, I know you do
                              But your beauty's d e e p e r than the makeup
                              A N D I wanna s h o w you what I S E E t o n i g h t
                              tab tab tab I want to make you f e e l wanted

The long drive the night before, had been exhausting. It had been short notice, but at least he got into the college. Of course, it wasn't a full time, thing. It was just simple being a student teacher, within a single classroom. He didn't mind it all that much, he could do as he wished, as well as take some classes with the students. He was young enough to even be mistake as a student. He pulled into a parking space, and took the key out. He took in a small breath, before opening the door, and stepping out.

Reaching over and grabbing two paper white cups, he closed the door, and hurried inside the building. He was sure the professor didn't start yet, there was still a 5 more minutes before the bell rang. His gaze fell upon the professor entering the room. He guessed was filled with student's by now. He slowed his pace, to a walk, as he followed the professor inside. He glanced over, as he heard the whispers, and smirked. "Professor." He said, lightly, as he handed the older male a cup.

Bryon gave the older male, a smile, and took a step back towards the desk. It wasn't his place to speck. Not just yet. He took a seat in the chair behind the desk, and began moving around the many papers around. The professor was never one to keep everything in order. Nor have everything he needed. That was where Bryon came in. He was there to help the students with projects, and such. A smile formed upon his lips, as he listened to the professor begin to explain the class. Just as the bell rang.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

In The Shinobi World
                              Those that break ( the rules )
                              A R E DEEMED T R A S H BUT BE THAT ↺ ↺ AS IT MAY
                              tab tab tab Those that would disregard their comrades...

Naruto was back in town. He knew that long before many did. He would eventually greet his old student, soon. He had other problems to worry about, right at this moment. This silver haired, masked ninja stood in front of a memorial stone. He simply just stared at it, in complete silent. Just like he always did. It was what caused him to be late, most of the time. Not that he was using it as a way out. His gaze glanced up at the sky, as the drop of rain hit his cheek. "It would seem the rain has finally began to fall." he mumbled out, to himself.

He stood there for just a couple minutes longer, before deciding it was best to leave. It had been a while since he seen, Naruto. A hint of a smirk formed on his lips, underneath his mask. There was only one place he could think of, that the hyperactive blonde would be. Kakashi slipped silently down the streets of Konoha, heading for the Ramen Shop. He came to a stop just outside, when he heard seemed to be speechless. I suppose Jiraiya cleaned him out.. He thought, stepping inside. "How much..?".

This young blackette sat upon a single bench. Away from everyone else. Just lost in her own thoughts. She had lived through her entire clan being murdered. Well, not the only one. Sasuke Uchiha has survived, as well. Sasuke was much older than she was. Not by much, but still older. She had been badly injuried. Enough to have almost died. To be saved, she was stuck with a tailed beast, trapped within her body. She hadn't been allowed to become a true ninja, until things were tested. Just to see if she was able to contain the beast.

She groaned at the thoughts, that filled her mind. She wasn't bound by hatred or revenge. Just was just happy to be alive. Although, she didn't like having to start her ninja life, a little later. At least, she could finally become a ninja. Kiyo blinked her black orbs, when the drop of rain touched her. She couldn't help but smile. She loved the rain. Slowly, she got to her feet, and began walking. She wasn't sure where, but she was going to walk in the rain. Help get her mind off things.

ARE EVEN WORSE THAN TRASH
                                and those whodon't have the D E C E N C Y
                                TO RESPECT THE MEMORIES OF THEIR COMRADES ARE
                                {the} ( ) {worst}

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

My Darling,
                              I don't ever want you to l e a v e m e, my darling
                              Y o u and me w e r e meant to be T O G E T H E R MY DARLING
                              tab tab tab and if i cannot have you -> No o n e can

Her body shivered, slightly. As she kept herself moving. Continuing on through the village. She was completely drenched from head to toe, but that didn't bother her, not one bit. She couldn't help but touch the leaf headband upon her forehead, and grin to herself. She felt proud of herself, for becoming a ninja. Sasuke had been her mentor. Well, she had watched him from a far, and promised herself, she would some how overcome everything. She would train hard and be a ninja. She had done that. But she didn't quite understand where Sasuke was.

She hadn't seen the other Uchiha for a long while. She shrugged it off, and pushed the thought out of her mind. The sudden voice caused her to glance over. She whipped her black hair from her face, and tucked it behind her ear. The voice came from within the Ramon Bar. It wasn't long before, she took a small step away. She knew that voice, had heard it many times before. "Uzumaki, Naruto.." She spoke with a soft tone. Yet, she still kept a bit of distance between herself and the Ramon Bar.

As she stared at the Ramon bar,she could feel the small acke within. It was happening again. She had moved too much today. She bit the bottom of her lip, as her body grow tense. 'Damn it.. I knew training wasn't a good idea, this morning..', she thought, wrapping her arms around her torso. The rumble within her mind, told her, she was right. She stared at the ramon bar, forcing herself to relax.

Being late was a natural thing for him. So, of course, Kakashi took his time getting to where he was going. Weather it was for training, or going out on a mission, he was always late. He was nothing new to him, nor for the people who knew him well enough. He was soaking wet when he finally arrived. Water dripped from his silver hair, as he came to a small stop at the wooden doors. Partly open, he could see Jaden standing there.

He gave a small shrugge, and decided what was a couple more minutes. It wasn't until Tsunade spoke of where he was, did Kakashi decide to push the door open, and step inside. He couldn't help but look between Lady Tsunade and Jaden. It would seem, she was on the other end of the Hokage's stare. Everyone got that stare. Well, mostly everyone. Kakashi, on the other hand, was always too late to even get stared it. "Lady Tsunade. Sakura, and Iruka said you want to see me? It was important.." He spoke the word questionly. But deep in his mind, he begged it wasn't about Sasuke.

Y o u ' r e My D A R L I N G ,
      C A U S E I posses your soul,
      Your H e a r t, Your M i n d, Your B o d y

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

tab tab tab

"Daeris, my princess. We must be going.. Your fath-" his words were cut off, but a simple raise of her hand. The wind blow her hair, ever so gently. Her orbs were staring down at the clear blue stream. A place this elven village got their water from, among other places within this forest. Her bow hung around her left shoulder, and the shealth of arrows, strapped around her back. She looked fit for battle.

"There is no more running away, Silevon." The words came in a light whispered, as she listened to the sounds around her. It wasn't just her home, that was being destroyed. The many animals that lived in peace, were at the losing end, as well. She felt the breeze change, long before the hand touched her cheek. "My Princess.. you shouldn't involve yourself. Not in such battles.." His voice was just as soft. Although, she could hear the hatred within it.

Daeris turned her head, to stare into crystal blue orbs. She gave him a faint smile, placing her hand upon his cheek. "We are stronger, together. My Warrior." She whispered, letting her hand dropped, as she step around him.

Since birth Silevon had been trained to protect her. He was one of the lethal warrior's the elves had. Only, he never fought against the human's. Always running away, protecting his princess. She was also taught to protect herself. Every elf had to be able to use weapons, to learn. The war had cased that. "It is time to bring the fight to them.".

Daeris knew as she walked away, her Warrior was right behind her. There was no romance between the two, but everyone thought so. As she entered the elven village, it seemed quiet. The woman and their children, had been rushed out on horses. Taking anything they could carry. While, the warrior's prepared for battle.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

tab tab tab

Daeris had positioned the Archer's within the tree's, and the warriors in unknown places around the houses. At first, everything had been going well. The Archer's shot down the first of the soldiers, and the warriors attacked. She sat upon a large enough branch on the oak, before the house.

Her orbs were staring at the battle. Watching as her people fell before the blades of the Empire. Her orbs scanned the battle, when she caught sight of her own Warrior. He was battling with an elven sword, crafted by ancient ways. She was quick to grab her bow from her shoulder, and an arrow. As Silevon made the kill, his eye caught the thread of silver fly pass him.

He watched as that arrow struck it's target, and his eyes went and found his Princess's. She was the top Archer. Rarely ever missed her target. He bowed his head ever so slightly, before standing straight up. "Fall back! Behind the house." he shouted out, moving backwards. He watched the remaining of his people began to fall in line with him.

Her orbs narrowed with a glint of anger. This battle was about to turn. She leaped from the branch on the oak, upon the roof of the house. "The Emperor will die, and so shall you." Her tone was cold, and deadly. She held her specially crafted bow in her right hand.

"You've run our villages into the ground. Kills our woman and child. For what? Because the Emperor says so? Sends his little pathetic humans to do his dirty work. You are, indeed, not worth the kill." She spoke the words with a deep hatred.

"Weldon, rïsa" She spoke the ancient elf language, loudly. The brush of the wind, caused her to smile. As the tree's began to do her bidding. Vines leashed out, tying around the arms and ankles of the soldiers, and lifting them high into the air. For the Archer's to end their lives. "Be gone, Human. Or you will meet the same faint as your pathetic soldiers.".

Weldon, rïsa means "Forest Rise"

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
            [ The House Of Night ]

I'd like to be the first to say, Welcome to the house of night! I am Zoey Redbird,The High Priestess..
                  Hey, Z. What about me!?
                  Stevie Rae, i wasn't finish yet. As i was saying, I am one of the High Priestess at the Tulas House of Night.
                  Hello, I am Stevie Rae. The Red High Priestess.
                  You both are doing this completely wrong.
                  Doing what?
                  Completely wrong?
                  Ah Hell

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
            [ The Story ]

Neferet has long been gone from the house of night. No one knows where she has gone, or if she is even alive. But that doesn't matter anymore. The evil had vanished, and everything much less forgotten. Zoey Redbird, has become the new High Priestess of the house of night. Along with her best friend, Stevie Rae. The Red one. Having combined the school with the red fledglings, it would seem that both types, blue and red, have been arriving at the house of night.

The school has grown much, carrying both types of fledglings. That isn't a problem. Everything seems to be under control, for the most part. Although, the shadows still linger. As if they are being watched by an evil. Awaiting the right moment to burst free, once again. Once that evil arises, will you be the one to help stop it? Or join it, and seek it's power. The choice is yours.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
            [ The Rules ]

☾ Follow the ToS
                  ☾ Follow my rules, as well as Gaia's rules.
                  ☾ My word is law. I am the creator.
                  ☾ Please respect everyone within the role play. You have a problem, pm me.
                  ☾ Violence is allowed, but keep it PG-13. (No cybering)
                  ☾ No one's character is a god. Everyone has a weakness.
                  ☾ No God Mod. (I give one warning. If it happens again, i will remove you. I'm tired of people doing this.)
                  ☾ There is no half red or half blue fledglings. Don't bother on asking.
                  ☾ Only a select few will have the chance to control an element. I don't want too many. You may ask, but don't get too upset if i say no. But everyone is gifted with something special
                  ☾ There is only one vampire who can control all elements. That is Zoey Redbird.
                  ☾ Please try to at least post a paragraph or more. Doesn't have to be a story. No one liners.
                  ☾ Title your pm "Red" for Red Fledglings. "Blue" for blue fledglings.
                  ☾ In all posts, must be at least your characters name, and a photo. Add stuff is accepted too.
                  ☾ Real Photo's please. (I know most people don't like it, sorry.)
                  ☾ Do not post, unless I have accepted you, and told you, that you can post your profile in the correct profile page.
                  ☾ You may be more than one character. But only one main. Since there isn't very many. (You can ask to reserve)
                  ☾ Have fun ^^

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
            [ The Roles ]

Zoey Redbird
                  Stevie Rae Johnson
                  Aphrodite Lafont
                  Erin Bates
                  Shaunee Cole
                  Kramisha

Damien Maslin
                  James Stark