Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giddy Pie-Maker

User Image
╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣

Rules : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity
    Follow Gaia's TOS.
    You must be a Paw to be considered for any donation, and to compete in the contests.
    Only animals items may be donated, do not put a human item in the donation form.
    No one likes people who beg, so don't beg.
    No mules please, keep those tuck away somewhere I can't see them.
    My MODS are the law when I'm not around, listen to them.
    Each contest has it's own rules, please read those in the Contest section.
    Be kind and considerate of everyone here, so keep it PG-13.
    Do not quote anything from the first page, like really.
    Although bumping is allowed, this place is prominently a place to make friends, give it a try, say hello to a few paws!

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cW5wRZL.png[/img]
[color=#CAFF70]╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣[/color][/align]
[color=#FF77FF][b]Rules : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAF95][list][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Follow Gaia's [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/legal/tos][color=#8B4C39][u]TOS[/u][/color][/url].
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]You must be a Paw to be considered for any donation, and to compete in the contests.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Only animals items may be donated, do not put a human item in the donation form.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]No one likes people who beg, so don't beg.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]No mules please, keep those tuck away somewhere I can't see them.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]My MODS are the law when I'm not around, listen to them.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Each contest has it's own rules, please read those in the Contest section.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Be kind and considerate of everyone here, so keep it PG-13.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Do not quote anything from the first page, like really.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Although bumping is allowed, this place is prominently a place to make friends, give it a try, say hello to a few paws!
[/list][/color]

[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]
[color=#FBAED2]☼[/color][color=#FF77FF]☼[/color]
[color=#CDAF95]☼[/color][color=#8B4C39]☼[/color]

Giddy Pie-Maker

User Image

Staff Members : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity

User Image Lord Kaze RuneOwner/FounderAnime NerdPokemon X Addict
    Hello, you may call me Kaze! It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm 24 years old, and currently live with my boyfriend Sean and our four cats. I work at two jobs while I'm not on Gaia. One of them is a at home auditor for a chain of hotels, and the other job is being a line cook. I really enjoy giving hence why I've started this Oasis. I personally fund everything we do here, and look forward to seeing all your excited reactions when you've achieved what you've worked so hard for. Enjoy this Oasis, and feel free to quote me anytime you need my attention! I'm always in the mood for a pleasant chat!
    -Lord Kaze

User Image 3 POINT 14159Head MODFriend To AllGamerFood Lover
    my name is grace, i am super friendly. ;3 i'm 23 and three quarters, and i am married to the best man ever [imo]. quote me if you wanna chat! i am always down i promise. i love making theads pretty so if you need help give me a holla. i love love love eating, playing video games, and having fun. i've been on gaia since september of two thousand five. been a long time, recently came back. well that's me. have a fun time here!

User Image EventeCaptain ModSuper Kewl BrehOfficial Paw Item HoarderRelatively Lazy #oops
    Well hello there! I am Evente. I am 17 and loooove sweaters! I currently work as a Cake Decorator for a Baskin Robins! I love working with pastries and food! //cause omg food <3// So yus that is me...sorry I suck at about me's hurhru BUT YUS I AM EVENTE AND I LIKE FOOD THATS BASICALLY IT.

We are accepting applications for one more MODS, please message myself with it to be considered.
    The Application:
    Whats your username & nickname? :
    What is your experience?:
    Why do you feel like you could do a good job?:
    How could you help us make this place grow?:

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZgQiUdm.png[/img]
[color=#CAFF70]╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣[/color][/align]
[color=#FF77FF][b]Staff Members : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity[/b][/color]
[color=Sienna][list]
[imgleft]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/e3/c2/182b6273239c2e3_flip.png?t=1411714775_6.00_00[/imgleft] [b]Lord Kaze Rune[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Owner/Founder[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Anime Nerd[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Pokemon X Addict[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color][/b]
[color=#CDAF95]Hello, you may call me Kaze! It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm 24 years old, and currently live with my boyfriend Sean and our four cats. I work at two jobs while I'm not on Gaia. One of them is a at home auditor for a chain of hotels, and the other job is being a line cook. I really enjoy giving hence why I've started this Oasis. I personally fund everything we do here, and look forward to seeing all your excited reactions when you've achieved what you've worked so hard for. Enjoy this Oasis, and feel free to quote me anytime you need my attention! I'm always in the mood for a pleasant chat!
-Lord Kaze[/color]

[imgleft]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/87/c1/47677ece237c187_flip.png?t=1411931517_6.00_11[/imgleft] [b]3 POINT 14159[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Head MOD[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Friend To All[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Gamer[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Food Lover[/b][color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]
[color=#CDAF95]my name is grace, i am super friendly. ;3 i'm 23 and three quarters, and i am married to the best man ever [imo]. quote me if you wanna chat! i am always down i promise. i love making theads pretty so if you need help give me a holla. i love love love eating, playing video games, and having fun. i've been on gaia since september of two thousand five. been a long time, recently came back. well that's me. have a fun time here![/color]

[imgleft]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/9d/67/77708ecb221679d_flip.png?t=1411837481_6.00_00[/imgleft] [b]Evente[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Captain Mod[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Super Kewl Breh[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Official Paw Item Hoarder[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Relatively Lazy #oops[color=white]☼[/color][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color][/b]
[color=#CDAF95]Well hello there! I am Evente. I am 17 and loooove sweaters! I currently work as a Cake Decorator for a Baskin Robins! I love working with pastries and food! //cause omg food <3// So yus that is me...sorry I suck at about me's hurhru BUT YUS I AM EVENTE AND I LIKE FOOD THATS BASICALLY IT.[/color]

[color=#FF77FF]☼[color=white]☼[/color]We are accepting applications for one more MODS, please message myself with it to be considered.[/color]
[color=#FBAED2][b]The Application:[/b][spoiler]Whats your username & nickname? :
What is your experience?:
Why do you feel like you could do a good job?:
How could you help us make this place grow?:
[/spoiler]
[/list][/color]

Giddy Pie-Maker

User Image

Donations : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity
    To be considered for a donation you must be a Paw.
    You can only put a animal item in the form.
    Not everyone will receive a donation right away, sometimes it may take a while.
    You may receive one donation every month I keep track.
    To apply for a Paw Newbie Pack the same goes, just fill out the different form.
    Please fill out the correct form below and post it in the forum. -- it's made to quote me automatically.

Donation Form:
[quote="Lord Kaze Rune"][/quote]
1. Username :
2. Item/Items Questing For :
3. How long have you been active on Gaia :

Paw Newbie Pack Request Form:
[quote="Lord Kaze Rune"][/quote][list][list][list][list][i][color=#FFB7C5][size=11]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/size][/color][/i]

[size=10][color=#FFCC33]
1. Username :
2. Date you joined Gaia :
3. Why did you join Gaia :
4. Favorite Paw Base:
5. Favorite Colors:

Donations/Newbie Packs Given:
Riffler -- [animal] Akiva's Dexterity, [animal] Akiva's Mastery
firstway -- 5B, Godetia the Forest Guardian
3 POINT 14159 -- 15B, Godetia the Forest Guardian
Requiem Promise -- [animal] Shady Creepin'

Donations given to the Pawdom Oasis: Thank you so much for your support!
Tsuki_Kirkland -- [animal] Fox Fur, [animal] Whimsical Sailor heart heart
i hate her -- LOADS of [animal] food items, I'm talking LOADS. heart heart
Lysyl -- Did the threads layout without any payment. heart heart heart

Just quote and copy. ;3

Giddy Pie-Maker

User Image

Contests : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity

Contest 1 || Quote Me Pictures

You'll from time to time be posting a picture of a sad or happy flower.
      First to quote the flower and do the correct RNG will win the prize.
      For the Sad Flower quote it and do a RNG between 1-5, you will win that number x 1B.
      For the Happy Flower quote it and do a RNG between 6-10, you will that number x 1B.
      Whoever you quote will grant you your prize.
      The Flowers:
      User Image
      User Image

Contest 2 || RNG [Random Number Game]

Generate a number between 1-1000
      You may win each number once.
      Your post may not be a bump post, it must be in conversation to someone or saying hello.
      Your post may not be a bump post, it must be in conversation to someone or saying hello.
      Once you have won all numbers once you'll have to wait till I reset the numbers.
      To claim your prize for this contest, please message myself : Lord Kaze Rune with the number, and link.
      Numbers will reset bi-weekly to ensure more odds of winning.
      Good luck~
      The Winning Numbers:
      Number Set : 01
      #001. 5B + 20 Heart Charms
      #077. 7B + 2 Diamond Charms
      #191. 4B + 20 Heart Charms + 20 Star Charms
      #210. 6B + 5 Diamond Charm
      #280. 3B + 5 Diamond Charms + 50 Star Charms
      #412. 2B + 30 Heart Charms
      #666. 5B + 5 Diamond Charm
      #777. 7B + 5 Diamond Charms
      #861. 3B + 2 Diamond Charms + 10 Heart Charms
      #991. 7B + 30 Star Charms + 10 Unique Charms
      #1000. 10B + 40 Heart Charms

Contest 3 || Dice Roll Game

Roll 8, 12 sided Dice
      You may win each number once.
      Once you have won all numbers once you'll have to wait till I reset the numbers.
      To claim your prize for this contest, please message myself : Lord Kaze Rune with the number, and link.
      Numbers will reset bi-weekly to ensure more odds of winning.
      Good luck~
      The Winning Numbers:
      Number Set : 01
      #08. 4B + 5 Diamond Charms
      #24. 7B + 20 Heart Charms + 20 Star Charms
      #39. 3B + 10 Diamond Charms
      #51. 6B + 30 Star Charms + 10 Unique Charms
      #66. 5B + 10 Heart Charms + 5 Diamond Charms
      #81. 4B + 10 Star Charms + 5 Diamond Charms
      #96. 8B + 5 Diamond Charms

Contest 4 || Pop Giveaways

From time to time I'll do something I call a "Pop Giveaway"
      The prize can be a various of things, random paw items, gold, GoFusion charms, etc.
      I'll say something like, "First x of users to quote this post with a picture of x will win this prize: x"
      The first correct amount of users to quote the post will win the prize stated in the post.
      Examples:
      "First 3 users to quote this post with a picture of Bulbasaur will win 10B each."
      "First user to quote this will win the option of any item from the CS 600 GC and under."
      "First two users to quote this will win 30 Heart Charms + 50 Star Charms each."

Contest 5 || Page Contests

The first to post on the following pages will win a random prize.
      Could be gold, could be an item, could be a mixture of things.
      Whatever it will be, it will be worth 10b+
      PM myself with the link to the page if you have won.
      If I'm the first poster, it will go to whoever is after me.
      Page Numbers:
      pg.10
      pg. 25
      pg. 50
      pg.100
      pg. 150
      pg. 200
      pg. 250
      pg. 300
      pg. 350
      pg. 400

Contest 6 || Best In Show Contest [Avatar Contest] -- Monthly

Each month we will hold a Best In Show Contest.
      10 Contestants are allowed to enter, and must enter by the 10th of every month.
      The contest is free to enter, and anyone is allowed to enter including MOD staff.
      Message Lord Kaze Rune to enter the contest.
      You will have till the 18th to enter in your Paw.
      You do not need to personally own all the items you use.
      The public will then vote in the polls for the winner on the 19th.
      Winner will receive 50B for the prize.
      Second and Third place winners will receive 15B each.
      Everyone else will win 2B for entering.
      Current Contest:
      Contestants : 10 slots open

Past Winners:
      None Yet

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/79dKth8.png[/img]
[color=#FF77FF][b]Contests : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity[/b][/color]

[color=#CDAF95][list][b][i][color=#FF77FF]Contest 1 || Quote Me Pictures[/color][/i][/b][/list][list][list]
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]You'll from time to time be posting a picture of a sad or happy flower.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color][b]First[/b] to quote the flower and do the correct RNG will win the prize.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]For the Sad Flower quote it and do a RNG between 1-5, you will win that number x 1B.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]For the Happy Flower quote it and do a RNG between 6-10, you will that number x 1B.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Whoever you quote will grant you your prize.
[b]The Flowers:[/b][spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/h4KZLzG.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LOFb5U2.png[/img][/spoiler][/list][/list]

[list][b][i][color=#FF77FF]Contest 2 || RNG [Random Number Game[/color]][/i][/b][/list]
[list][list][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color][b]Generate a number between 1-1000[/b]
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]You may win each number once.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Your post may not be a bump post, it must be in conversation to someone or saying hello.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Your post may not be a bump post, it must be in conversation to someone or saying hello.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Once you have won all numbers once you'll have to wait till I reset the numbers.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]To claim your prize for this contest, please message myself : [b]Lord Kaze Rune[/b] with the number, and link.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Numbers will reset bi-weekly to ensure more odds of winning.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Good luck~
[b]The Winning Numbers:[/b][spoiler][color=#8B4C39][b]Number Set : 01[/b]
#001. 5B + 20 Heart Charms
#077. 7B + 2 Diamond Charms
#191. 4B + 20 Heart Charms + 20 Star Charms
#210. 6B + 5 Diamond Charm
#280. 3B + 5 Diamond Charms + 50 Star Charms
#412. 2B + 30 Heart Charms
#666. 5B + 5 Diamond Charm
#777. 7B + 5 Diamond Charms
#861. 3B + 2 Diamond Charms + 10 Heart Charms
#991. 7B + 30 Star Charms + 10 Unique Charms
#1000. 10B + 40 Heart Charms[/color][/spoiler][/list][/list]

[list][b][i][color=#FF77FF]Contest 3 || Dice Roll Game[/color][/i][/b][/list]
[list][list][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color][b]Roll 8, 12 sided Dice[/b]
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]You may win each number once.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Once you have won all numbers once you'll have to wait till I reset the numbers.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]To claim your prize for this contest, please message myself : [b]Lord Kaze Rune[/b] with the number, and link.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Numbers will reset bi-weekly to ensure more odds of winning.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Good luck~
[b]The Winning Numbers:[/b][spoiler][color=#8B4C39][b]Number Set : 01[/b]
#08. 4B + 5 Diamond Charms
#24. 7B + 20 Heart Charms + 20 Star Charms
#39. 3B + 10 Diamond Charms
#51. 6B + 30 Star Charms + 10 Unique Charms
#66. 5B + 10 Heart Charms + 5 Diamond Charms
#81. 4B + 10 Star Charms + 5 Diamond Charms
#96. 8B + 5 Diamond Charms[/color]
[/spoiler][/list][/list]

[list][b][i][color=#FF77FF]Contest 4 || Pop Giveaways[/color][/i][/b][/list]
[list][list][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]From time to time I'll do something I call a "Pop Giveaway"
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]The prize can be a various of things, random paw items, gold, GoFusion charms, etc.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]I'll say something like, "First x of users to quote this post with a picture of x will win this prize: x"
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]The first correct amount of users to quote the post will win the prize stated in the post.
[b]Examples:[/b][spoiler][color=#8B4C39]"First 3 users to quote this post with a picture of Bulbasaur will win 10B each."
"First user to quote this will win the option of any item from the CS 600 GC and under."
"First two users to quote this will win 30 Heart Charms + 50 Star Charms each."[/color][/spoiler][/list][/list]

[list][b][i][color=#FF77FF]Contest 5 || Page Contests[/color][/i][/b][/list]
[list][list][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]The first to post on the following pages will win a random prize.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Could be gold, could be an item, could be a mixture of things.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Whatever it will be, it will be worth 10b+
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]PM myself with the link to the page if you have won.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]If I'm the first poster, it will go to whoever is after me.
[b]Page Numbers:[/b][spoiler][color=#8B4C39]pg.10
pg. 25
pg. 50
pg.100
pg. 150
pg. 200
pg. 250
pg. 300
pg. 350
pg. 400[/color][/spoiler][/list][/list]
[list][b][i][color=#FF77FF]Contest 6 || Best In Show Contest [Avatar Contest] -- Monthly[/color][/i][/b][/list]
[list][list][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Each month we will hold a Best In Show Contest.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]10 Contestants are allowed to enter, and must enter by the 10th of every month.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]The contest is free to enter, and anyone is allowed to enter including MOD staff.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Message [b]Lord Kaze Rune[/b] to enter the contest.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]You will have till the 18th to enter in your Paw.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]You do not need to personally own all the items you use.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]The public will then vote in the polls for the winner on the 19th.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Winner will receive 50B for the prize.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Second and Third place winners will receive 15B each.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Everyone else will win 2B for entering.
[b]Current Contest:[/b][spoiler][color=#8B4C39][b]Contestants :[/b] [i]10 slots open[/i]
10.[/color][/spoiler]
[b]Past Winners:[/b][spoiler]None Yet[/spoiler][/list][/list]
[/color]

Giddy Pie-Maker

User Image

Raffles : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity
    I'll hold raffles for various prizes every month. (Gold, GC, Items, etc.)
    There will be be 150 raffle tickets for each raffle.
    Raffle tickets are free, but your only allowed a max of five.
    Send me a message wanting raffle tickets, tickets are served on a first come first serve basis.
    On the drawing date we will play a RNG 1-150, after assigning everyone a random number.
    Even if not all 150 tickets are bought we will still do the drawing at the end of every month.
    Winner will receive a PM by Lord Kaze Rune to receive the prize.
    First raffle winner will be drawn on : October 31st
    Current Raffle: 145 Tickets Left
    Prize : 50B + 500GC (I'll purchase the winner the item in the CS, and gift it to them.)

Ticket Holders:
    Panda Moor -- 5 Tickets

Past Raffle Prizes:
    None yet!

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cF3GDro.png[/img]
[color=#FF77FF][b]Raffles : Pawdom Oasis || A Paw Charity[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAF95][list][color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]I'll hold raffles for various prizes every month. (Gold, GC, Items, etc.)
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]There will be be 150 raffle tickets for each raffle.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Raffle tickets are free, but your only allowed a max of five.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Send me a message wanting raffle tickets, tickets are served on a first come first serve basis.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]On the drawing date we will play a RNG 1-150, after assigning everyone a random number.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Even if not all 150 tickets are bought we will still do the drawing at the end of every month.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]Winner will receive a PM by [b]Lord Kaze Rune[/b] to receive the prize.
[color=#CAFF70]☼[/color][color=#66CD00]☼[/color][color=white]☼[/color]First raffle winner will be drawn on : October 31st
[color=#FF77FF][b]Current Raffle:[/b] [u]145 Tickets Left[/u][/b][/color][spoiler][color=#8B4C39][b]Prize : [/b]50B + 500GC (I'll purchase the winner the item in the CS, and gift it to them.)[/color][/spoiler]
[color=#FF77FF][b]Ticket Holders:[/b][/color] [spoiler][color=#8B4C39]Panda Moor -- 5 Tickets[/color][/spoiler]
[color=#FF77FF][b]Past Raffle Prizes:[/b][/color] [spoiler][color=#8B4C39]None yet![/spoiler]
[/list][/color]

Giddy Pie-Maker

User Image

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ondGGT1.png[/img]

Giddy Pie-Maker

User Image

Links In / Links Out : Pawdom Oasis|| A Paw Charity
    [Insert Links In Banner]
    Coming Soon

[Insert Links Out Banner]
    Message me, Lord Kaze Rune to put the banner for your quest, charity, or contest thread here.
    User Image

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MZPeJ2W.png[/img]
[color=#FF77FF][b]Links In / Links Out : Pawdom Oasis|| A Paw Charity[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAF95][list][Insert Links In Banner][spoiler][color=#8B4C39]Coming Soon[/color][/spoiler]

[Insert Links Out Banner] [spoiler][color=#8B4C39]Message me, [b]Lord Kaze Rune[/b] to put the banner for your quest, charity, or contest thread here.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/q-s-u-c-dnp/t.93044627/][img]http://i.imgur.com/0K32ldk.jpg[/img][/url][/spoiler]
[/list][/color]

Giddy Pie-Maker

j┏━━━━━━━┓
User Image open.
j┗━━━━━━━┛

Giddy Pie-Maker

O C T O B E R | 2014User Image
    SUN0!MON0!TUES00WED0!THUR0!!FRI0!!SAT
    00 | 00 | 00 | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04
    05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11
    12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
    19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25
    26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |
    NOVEMBER

DAY | PAW NAME | ITEM WANTED

ohman, lots of coding to get this right xD
[in future can edit each number, but size and color have to be around each number! didn't wanna go back in and edit. xD

Giddy Pie-Maker

N O V E M B E R | 2014
    00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 01
    02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08
    09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
    16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22
    23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29
    30 |

11|27 Thanksgiving

Giddy Pie-Maker

D E C E M B E R | 2014
    00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 01
    02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08
    09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
    16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22
    23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29
    30 |

highlights

[list][color=#3A6629][size=15][b]D E C E M B E R[/b] | 2014[/color]
[color=red][size=15][b]SUN[color=white]0![/color]MON[color=white]0![/color]TUES[color=white]00[/color]WED[color=white]0![/color]THUR[color=white]0!![/color]FRI[color=white]0!![/color]SAT[/b][/size][/color]
[color=white][size=24]00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | [/color][/size][color=#E62020][size=24]01[/color]
[color=#3A6629][size=24]02[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]03[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]04[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]05[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]06[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]07[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]08
[color=#E62020][size=24]09[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]10[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]11[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]12[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]13[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]14[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]15
[color=#3A6629][size=24]16[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]17[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]18[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]19[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]20[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]21[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]22
[color=#E62020][size=24]23[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]24[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]25[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]26[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]27[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#3A6629][size=24]28[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color][color=#E62020][size=24]29
[color=#3A6629][size=24]30[/size][/color][color=#CDAF95][size=24] | [/size][/color]

[size=15][color=#CDAF95]highlights[/color][/size][/list]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces