what happen to our juan on juan
User Image

ninefoxes's Pardner

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

le morte dArthur

User ImageUser Image
User Image
 THE ❛GOOD*SHEPHERD IS MY▪【 CALL ☎!!— SIGN
THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN
 THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS MY CALL SIGN

.■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■ 
   I F  Y O U R E  T R A P P E D  B E H I N D  E N E M Y  L I N E S    I F  Y O U  A R E  L O S T    I  W O U L D  G E T  T H E  C A L L  T O  B R I N G  Y O U  H O M E
youre gay and youre welcome

Shameless Capitalist

name: augustus hemlock (student)
house: ravenclaw
appearance: media.giphy.com/media/tUXWmpgHM4JSU/giphy.gif

name: mordecai finwick (student)
house: gryffindor
appearance: http://33.media.tumblr.com/cbe792b7168c5348e2c2cb4fbd423242/tumblr_n3hmxacq0k1qhodd8o1_1280.jpg

Shameless Capitalist

Gordon Prod
house: hufflepuff
User Image

Walden Merrythought (because I like the irony)
house: slytherin / student
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guillermo Rodriguez
house: gryffindor / professor

John Smith
house: hufflepuff / groundskeeper

le morte dArthur generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 4!

Shameless Capitalist

1. cyprian
2. phin
3. arsen
4. guillermo
5. john
6. wilhelm
7. mordecai {roll again if you get this to see if you keep mord or take his fc for holden}
8. gordon
9. walden

Shameless Capitalist

abusive spouse

finished product:
User Image

picture and code for promo are in spoiler
paste the code into the html section, like this:
User Image

you're way better at coding though
I bet you could make better code

User Image
<p>� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �❝ � I'VE �<strong>BEEN�</strong>�AT �THE ��<em>M E R C Y</em>��</p>
<p>� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � ��<strike> � � � �of men</strike>� � � j u s t�following�<strong>orders.</strong><strong>� </strong></p>
<p><strong>� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �{ �<strike>N E V E R</strike>� ��</strong>AGAIN<em>. �</em><em>❞ � -�</em><em>magneto</em></p>
<pre>SINGLE-SHIP ERIK LEHNSHERR INDIE BLOG <strong>(</strong>WITH THIS <a href="http://mercifxl.tumblr.com/">CHARLES</a>.<strong>)</strong></pre>
<p><small>� � � �✱ OPEN TO�<strong>MCU</strong>, + <strong>DOFP</strong> ; � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �✱�<strong>SKYPE�</strong>OPEN FOR MUTALS ;�</small></p>
<p><small>� � � �✱�<strong>CANON�</strong>&.�<strong>AU</strong>, MUN <strong>18</strong>+ ; � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �✱�<strong>CROSSOVER�</strong>FRIENDLY ;�</small></p>

Shameless Capitalist

abusive spouse

erik quotes because yeah

"The thing none of you will ever understand is that there are no sides. There are no heroes or villains. There's just what I want and how I'll get it.”

“My name is Max Eisenhardt. I’ve been a Sonderkommando at Auschwitz for almost two years. I watched thousands of men, women, and children walk to their deaths. I pulled their bodies from the gas chambers. I dug out their teeth so the Germans could take their gold. And I carried them to the ovens, where I learned how to combine a child’s body with an old man’s to make them burn better. I saw my fellow workers buried alive under an avalanche of rotting corpses. I saw thousands of murdered people burning in giant outdoor pits. I have seen at least a quarter million dead human beings with my own eyes…and I couldn’t save a single one.” (max was his real name before he changed it)

“I am no hero. Merely a man who has seen and done and endured what can never be forgotten or forgiven.”

“Farewell, my old friend. Whatever comes, I and mine will not go like lambs to the slaughter — but like tigers!”

“The creature you regarded as the most powerful man alive has just licked my boots clean.” LMAO

"You're more than my friend, Charles, you're my brother. I have no one else to turn to. No one I dare trust." homo

"Positively Pavlovian, your response to certain stimuli. Such predictability will be the death of you."

"Kinky"

"As a boy, I believed. As a boy, I turned my back on God forever. Kill me if you wish, wind-rider. I will not stop you."

Shameless Capitalist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces