• Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Alexei Williams-Braginsky
keirei
keirei

ouo ......... :: stares into the abyss ::
It's all papa's fault no one knows me; stupid papa... I caught your stupid face...
I'm a couple of islands in the Bering sea~! ^^ I sit on the international dateline, as well as the border between North America and Russia~ And Sarah Palin has never visited. ouo Not once. o=o

Alice blinked and nodded slowly able to pick up on the mummbled words, thanks to her large ears.
"I am england....well.....one of them....i am Alice.....also known as Chibi England"
She curtsied politely.

That so? My best friend's papa is England. Man, genderbending is weird. /shouldn't talk about genderbending or what is weird ever
That's cool, though~ :: grins widely :: I never got to meet England before~

Alice pouts alittle puffing her cheeks at being called weird.
"it's not weird....."
She crosses her arms over her chest glowering a bit, before nodding.
"There are a few of us....."
She blushed alittle relaxing.
"well...now you have..."

:: sways back and forth a bit :: Wow, really? More than one? Neat~
Uhuh! And now I'll know who France and uncle talk about~ Soooo that's good. :: hums ::

Alice watches him sway curiously.
"mmhmm....there is me...usarisu.....Pirate england (he scares me)...and regular england!"
She blinked and tilted her head alittle.
"if your france....older?.....and who is your uncle?"

Tipsy Lover

keirei
keirei
keirei

ouo ......... :: stares into the abyss ::
It's all papa's fault no one knows me; stupid papa... I caught your stupid face...
I'm a couple of islands in the Bering sea~! ^^ I sit on the international dateline, as well as the border between North America and Russia~ And Sarah Palin has never visited. ouo Not once. o=o

Alice blinked and nodded slowly able to pick up on the mummbled words, thanks to her large ears.
"I am england....well.....one of them....i am Alice.....also known as Chibi England"
She curtsied politely.

That so? My best friend's papa is England. Man, genderbending is weird. /shouldn't talk about genderbending or what is weird ever

"it's not weird....."
"well...now you have..."

Uhuh! And now I'll know who France and uncle talk about~ Soooo that's good. :: hums ::

"mmhmm....there is me...usarisu.....Pirate england (he scares me)...and regular england!"

Wow, that's a lot of limey. ouo
:: strikes a pose! :: AMERICAAA, ******** YEAH! :: goes back to swaying :: He pays me an American dollar every time I do that. cx And France is my godfather, because mama and him are friends and he said France deserves a cool title like that.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
keirei
keirei

"it's not weird....."
"well...now you have..."

:: strikes a pose! :: AMERICAAA, ******** YEAH! :: goes back to swaying :: He pays me an American dollar every time I do that. cx And France is my godfather, because mama and him are friends and he said France deserves a cool title like that.

Alice puffed her cheeks glareing at him.
"well....thats rude....calling us Limey...."
Jumps a bit at his yelling, startled, before sighing softly and relaxing.
"i see....that really..isn't that much....France.....The older one scares me....the younger one.....he and I agreed to start over with a clean slate.....so long as he doesn't flip my skirt up again infront of Prussia and Spain"

Tipsy Lover

keirei
keirei
keirei

"it's not weird....."
"well...now you have..."

"i see....that really..isn't that much....France.....The older one scares me....the younger one.....he and I agreed to start over with a clean slate.....so long as he doesn't flip my skirt up again infront of Prussia and Spain"

But that's what Australia calls you. ono And that grey guy that uncle rooms with.
I think France is funny. He gave me this huge bed with a super comfy mattress. C: :: bounces on his heels :: Isn't Prussia that one guy who should be dead but isn't? I think he hates me, which sucks. I heard he throws awesome parties, especially in October.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
keirei
keirei

But that's what Australia calls you. ono And that grey guy that uncle rooms with.
I think France is funny. He gave me this huge bed with a super comfy mattress. C: :: bounces on his heels :: Isn't Prussia that one guy who should be dead but isn't? I think he hates me, which sucks. I heard he throws awesome parties, especially in October.

Alice blinked and stared at him confused.
"whos....australia?.....i don't think i have ever met them....and that grey guy....i think you have lost me...."
She sighed as she rubbed her head.
"France.....is a trying person alone....but add in Prussia and Spain he becomes intolerable....I do not know about Prussia's parties....I have been to only one and that was long enough to drag France out"

Tipsy Lover

keirei
keirei
keirei

"whos....australia?.....i don't think i have ever met them....and that grey guy....i think you have lost me...."
"France.....is a trying person alone....but add in Prussia and Spain he becomes intolerable....I do not know about Prussia's parties....I have been to only one and that was long enough to drag France out"

Aussie's, like, one of your colonies later or something. :: le shrug :: And uhm... I don't remember his-- TONY, that's who. xD
Wow~ :: giggles :: You sound like a married couple~

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
keirei
keirei

Aussie's, like, one of your colonies later or something. :: le shrug :: And uhm... I don't remember his-- TONY, that's who. xD

Alice nodded still confused, before paling a bit then blushing brightly.
"We are not Bloody Married!!!........we are friends!"
She was blushing brightly as she stamped her small foot down and glared.

Tipsy Lover

keirei
keirei
keirei

:: giggles :: Smeshno! Such an adamant denial! But okaaaaay~

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
keirei
keirei

Alice continued blushing as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked away.
"Besides.....being married to him, would mean i would have toput up with his insatable flirting and i do not share"

((sorry gtg to bed! friend me if ya want! ))

Tipsy Lover

keirei
keirei
keirei

Alice continued blushing as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked away.
"Besides.....being married to him, would mean i would have toput up with his insatable flirting and i do not share"

Heheh, I could say something, but I'm afraid I'd regret it later. ouo
[Good night!]

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Lyoshka
keirei
keirei

[Good night!]

Alice stared at him, before she sighed and shook her head.
"out with it"

Bashful Friend

2,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. Walk the plank it's real fun. Looking for gold arrr all for me. Yo ho ho i'am as happy as can be. well it's made up i hope it's liked

Tipsy Lover

keirei
Lyoshka
keirei
keirei

[Good night!]

"out with it"

Eheheh~ I may have a big mouth, but I'm not dumb. Just cus I'm not worried about your reaction doesn't mean I know how my friend will respond~

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Lyoshka
keirei
Lyoshka
keirei

[Good night!]

"out with it"

Eheheh~ I may have a big mouth, but I'm not dumb. Just cus I'm not worried about your reaction doesn't mean I know how my friend will respond~

Alice blinked and pouted alittle as she watched him.
"well now you have me curious!.......and i don't see your friend.."

Heroic Athlete

keirei

~United States of America~

User Image

-nods-
Say.. I have a question I've been wanting to ask you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff